Helping Granny with Her Garden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I never saw someone get naked so fast. She was on me in a flash and her sweet pussy was dripping as she lowered it onto my cock. She just sank on it all in one swift push, sat right on my cock buried as deep as it was ever going to be and said, " AHHHHH. You can't even imagine how good that feels."

I let her sit there for a second or two before I answered her saying, "Yes you are probably right, but I know how good it feels from my side." And I reached up grabbed her shoulders and pulled her face down to mine and kissed her hard and deep. This was not my granny anymore. As I dove my tongue into her mouth. She sucked my tongue quickly and in one swift motion I rolled us both over and was on top of her, and then I added, "I was listening to you last night and now I am going to give you what you said you needed."

Beth smiled at me and said, "Yes my Sammy, I could see your feet under that door. I knew you were there listening. That's why I said, fuck me Sam, fuck me hard right now."

I picked her legs straight up in the air, kissed both of her big toes, and then I spread her legs wide open as I could and lifted her ass about two inches off that bed and started fucking the hell out of her.

She was moaning and wailing and then she started screaming, "Oh Fuck Yes, Yes, Fuck me my Sam. I want your spunk deep into my belly." And then she just wailed this guttural scream as her pussy spasmed around my cock and that made me groan and blow my load into my dear sweet Beth, My new Lover.

We laid there for some minutes, I have no idea how many minutes before she spoke. "Sam, are you ok?"

I thought to myself, "Fuck it, The jig is up. Beth I have a confession to make. I used your panties to pleasure myself. I just couldn't help it or stop it."

Beth laughed and then she spoke, "Sam, my dear dear Sam. I knew I was driving you crazy leaving my panties for you to see. The only thing I was surprised at was how long it took you, But I must admit before I went to the store I purposely left quite a mess in those purple panties for you to find. I really hoped that would do the trick, and it did. When I got home I ran right upstairs to check and I was so happy when I found them as clean as a whistle. Boy you sure licked them clean didn't you. I knew then that I was going to get what I wanted and needed, which was that magnificent cock pounding me into an orgasm. Sammy my love, you can fuck me like that anytime you want. And hopefully you want it a lot."

And then her eyebrow dropped like she was worried and she added, "Honey is this ok? I mean was it wrong to kind of seduce you with my cum soaked panties? Do you feel ok with what we just did or do you regret it?"

I took a deep breath and left her hanging and then I put this sad "Bad Dog" look on my face and the look on her face and her entire demeaner just dropped as she waited for my answered. "Beth," And I kept it up by pausing for another five seconds and then looked her right in her big pained eyes and then I continued, "Beth, I love you more than you could ever realize and if I have any regrets it is that we will have to keep our love secret. I want to do what we just did as soon as I can make my cock hard again."

Beth burst into tears crying uncontrollably and I kissed her all over her face, kissing her tears as she "said between sobs, " I love you Sam, and I want you in every way I can have you as many times as I can have you. You have no idea of my sexual needs. I get so horny sometimes that, well, I bought a dildo to fuck myself with."

I smiled, but kept my secret and said, "Really? A dildo? how big is it?"

It was almost like she wanted or needed to tell somebody her big secret and she told me everything about it. "It's eight inches long and it vibrates. It give me a pretty good orgasm but it's not like a real cock and even though it is longer than your cock is it's not as big around."

I acted like I was real interested in it and asked, "Can I see it?"

She jumped up and said, "OK. Let's go into my bed, your bed has cum all over the sheets anyway."

She jumped on her bed and just stuck her hand between the mattresses and pulled it out. She turned it on and with a devious smile said, "See, it vibrates."

I put my hand around it and held it. I asked her, "And you can take this entire thing up there?"

She was still smiling when she proudly said, " Yep, the entire eight inches."

Her smiled wavered a little when I said, " Show me Beth. I want to see it all the way in."

She looked unsure about that. She said, "I don't know Sammy. That is a pretty personal thing for me when I do that to myself. I might be too embarrassed."

Now it was my turn for a devious smile as I said, "I have an idea. You let me do it to you and then you are not doing it to yourself. I just really want to see it. Please Beth!"

She smiled like a cat who just ate the canary as she said, " Hmmm, that does sound interesting. OK."

And with that she handed the dildo to me, laid back and just spread her legs wide open, and Wow, she had a wonderfully beautiful pussy.

The dildo was still humming away so I put it right on her clit and let it do its magic. In twenty short seconds she was squirming around like a fish out of water and in between moans and groans she begged me, "Please Sam, put it in me. I need it."

I stayed right where I was, just massaging her clit and driving her crazy and all she could do is moan like hell. And then she begged me again. "Please Sam. I'll do anything you want. Please."

Now it was my turn to make her just as uncomfortable as when she left her panties lying all over the fucking place. I smiled at her and asked, "Anything?' And pressed that dildo harder onto her clit.

"Please!" She screamed. "Anything!"

Then I very calmly said, "Give me your hand Beth." She reached her hand out wildly, maybe thinking I was going to put it on my cock. And then as I put the dildo in her hand and I said, "Then you do it Beth. I want to see you acting like the slut that you are when you are all alone. Totally uninhibited. Show me my slutty Beth, my lover."

Beth look panicked and unsure. She did not want to show me that behavior. But I then grabbed her hand and guided the dildo to her sweet dripping pussy and gave a slight nudge. That did it. She took it in her about three inches and as she looked into my eyes a big tear fell down her cheek and then she rammed that fuck stick all the way in to the hilt, backed it out and started ramming it in and out and wailing with tears running down her face. I had started pumping my cock and it was hard and ready for action. I crawled on top of her placed my cock right over her mouth and said, " Suck it you bitch. Suck it deep into your slutty throat."

I looked into her eyes and then I saw it. I saw the slut appear. She had both hands on that dildo and I had both my hands on her head and she opened her mouth and took my cock deep, and I saw the look in her eyes change. The tears had stopped and a look of wild lust and passion appeared. I smiled because I had her just like I wanted her. "You ready Bitch? I'm going to blow my load right down your slutty throat." She was trying to talk, suck, and fuck herself all at the same time and all she could do was grunt and suck harder.

All at once I could feel her body tighten up and her grunts and moans became a higher pitch. My balls tightened up and I started shooting my load, right down her throat. I pulled back an inch so she could swallow properly and could see her little Adam's apple bouncing as she swallowed as fast as she could. Beth had let go of the dildo by this time because her orgasm had subsided and it was hanging out of her just humming away with about four inched of it still in her. As we both simmered down Beth didn't move. She just laid there breathing, totally spent. As I got off her chest I pulled the dildo out of her and turned it off, dropped it on the floor and laid down next to her. We regrouped for about ten minutes and then I started kissing her all over her face, and told her I loved her.

Her face had a look sadness as she said, "Really? How can you say that when you know how much of a slut I really am?"

I just kept kissing her and told her, Beth, My sweet Beth. You shared yourself with me in a lovers loving moment. Just because we have needs and wants that we might not be proud of doesn't mean it's anything bad. I felt totally like a perv when I was eating the cum out of your panties, It didn't change how you felt about me did it?

Beth looked like she was contemplating all this for a second and then answered, "I see what you are saying Sam but it just made me feel like, like such a perverted slut doing that in front of you."

I smiled and answered, "Beth, I'm not sure if you realize this, but you are, we both are. I just fucked my grandma and blew my load down her throat. And you Beth, leaving your cum filled panties for your grandson to find knowing I would jack off while I sucked your cum out of them? And then when I was fucking your face and you had both hands driving that fuck stick up your cunt you had a look of pure lust and joy that said, "I am a total slut and I love it. No Beth we are both perverted sluts in the worst sense of the words, and I don't give a flying fuck about it. I love you Beth and my only thoughts are how we are going to be able to continue this forever."

Life changed after that night. If we were outside or in public we were all prim and proper. But once we were in the house, well, we now kept the drapes closed a lot more. That happened after we almost got caught by the Fed-Ex guy delivering a package. I was washing my hands in the kitchen sink and Beth came up behind me, put her arms around my waste and reached down and before I knew what hit me she was down on her knees against the counter, my hands on each side of her head fucking the living shit out of her head. The outside front door slammed and as I looked up I could see him walking away after he put the package in the door. We still don't know if he saw anything but he could have. Where we were standing there was a clear view to the front door. At any rate we are now much more careful. we have to be because we are like two newlyweds sucking and fucking every time we have the time and energy. Before grandpa died he was sick for a couple years so Beth had a lot of "pent up" desires. We evolved in our sex life based on what she liked best which was sucking cock, and then because she was always sucking my cock it developed into a nice gentle 69 with her always on top because she liked to be in control, and as it turns out, I like to be controlled.

the control thing happened by pure chance one night when After a wicked doggie session Beth with her ass still high in the air, my cum dripping out of her said, "Sammy, kiss my bottom," because she knew I liked to.

As I was kissing her all over she had been reaching her hand up to her pussy, catching my cum as it fell out of her and then licking her hand. The third time she did it she stopped and put her hand on my mouth, and I licked it. She hadn't meant for that, but in that moment when she then pushed her fingers into my mouth I sucked them because I thought that was what she wanted me to do.

She said, " Sammy, kiss me there," and started pushing my head down to her dripping pussy. Then I knew what she wanted because she started moaning and talking saying, "Oh yes Sammy lick it, lick it all. Make me all clean," And before I knew it I was sucking and licking the cum out of her and she loved it. She now had her hand in my hair pulling me where she wanted. She pulled my head up about two inches higher and said, Lick me there Sammy, and I did what I was told, licking all around and then as deep as I could get into her tight little butt hole.

Beth was moaning and almost screaming, she was a screamer as they say. she didn't really scream but she was loud as hell when she was close to an orgasm.

She had a tight hold on my hair pulling it around and it was starting to hurt when she finally jerked it back to her pussy and told me, "Oh God, I'm cumming again," and all the time while my cum that was in her was finally slowing down hers picked up and it was all mixed together and she just held my head by my hair right where she wanted it with me drinking all the juices, both hers and mine until she was back to normal.

That summer is when I learned what love really was. How I could love someone in ways I wasn't supposed to. And how could I ever imagine that it was ok to. If two people really love each other and no one is getting hurt, is it really that bad?

After college I moved to granny's town just to "help her" in her declining years, but the small one room apartment I had was just for show. I slept in granny's bed for the rest of her life which was fifteen years, and she then left me the farm which is where I still live. I did find one of those local girls, although I was thirty six and she was thirty three but we have two lovely children, and maybe one day unbeknownst to me maybe my son will make my mother happy as well.

I do know that I will make sure he knows her well, and I will make sure to send him to stay and help his grandma in her "declining years".

12