All Comments on 'Helping Hand'

by Cognantreverie

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a lovely story I hope you are going to continue with it x sissy Lucy

luvtodoitluvtodoitover 2 years ago

Thank you, that was a really nice story. I hope there is more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Simply amazing. I really enjoyed reading your story, it's so well written and detailed. I know how Jason felt as I also enjoy wearing lingerie. I would love to find someone to help me the way your story describes. I hope you write more.

SissyCrissy6245SissyCrissy6245over 2 years ago

Ohhh Ms. Belle, what an amazing story. Mistress Cassandra lending a "helping hand" with Jordan/Jordyn. I'm a long-time TV/CD and have been lucky to have had two fotmer Girlfriends assist Christine/Crissy with hur lingerie fetiche'....one even used one of her bob wigs and full makeup. She really encouraged and enjoyed having a "Lesbian Gurlfriend" with some amazing role playing. Thanks for sharing this thread....Mmmm!!!... xoxoxo ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was a wonderful story full of empathy and love. It’s great to read something so well written with realism and it makes me think how much better the world would be with more people like Cassandra in it. Thanks for the great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice erotic love story

tonitemptstonitemptsover 2 years ago

That was fantastic. Ill have to check out your other works. I really loved this one. Thanks for sharing.

BambiBimbetteBambiBimbetteover 2 years ago

Outstanding!!!

Very well crafted story with two interesting characters that were believable. Yes there is some dream come true aspect to the story but believable.

joefeltonjoefeltonover 2 years ago

Great story. I know how Jason felt, I've been wearing panties for five years...I love it and so does my wife! It makes me feel so submissive. Thank you Belle!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCognantreverie@Cognantreverie
Hi, my name is Belle. I am a black woman striving to explore the world through my writing and through my experiences. In my stories you will find some of those experiences. Years ago I started an email list with a friend of mine to tell some of my sexy stories. Here I will ex...