Helping Hand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, so how small are you then?" I asked sticking my tongue out playfully.

"Inches?" he asked to which I just shrugged and nodded. Inches or centimetres, same difference. He held his fingers up indicating a length. "Er... that, ish, 5 inches maybe?"

"Awesome," I grinned. "That isn't small though, isn't that normal?" I asked.

"Yeah I guess," he shrugged clearly uncomfortable with the subject.

"Is it way smaller when soft?" I asked.

"Yeah," he said, "Like two inches at the most when soft," he added.

"Ace," I giggled. It is a strange one asking a guy how big he is. About as personal as you can get without actually seeing it. The female equivalent is asking a bra size, but except for accurate figures you can kinda see how big a girl is boob wise when she is dressed. "Your question."

"Yep," he nodded, "Are you hairless?"

"No. You?" I asked.

"No," he said shaking his head. "Do you shave at all?"

"Legs and arm pits I do," I said, "But down there I just trim it and maintain a tight bikini line."

"Nice," he said as his eyes wandered down to my panties again as he tried to engage x-ray vision.

"You cant see through them," I said which caused him to look at my face again, "No matter how hard you stare."

"Sorry," he said blushing a little.

I just smiled warmly at him. If he was sat there in his underwear I would probably be a little starey as well. "My question?" I asked to which he nodded, "Errrr, dunno," I said with a shrug.

"Ask anything," he said.

"Dunno..." I said, "You go again."

"Do you have any toys?" he asked. I am not sure what question I was expecting, but it wasn't that one and it took me by surprise a little bit. Before I answered it I felt the slight heat of my blush.

"Yeah," I nodded, blushing bright red. "I have a dildo."

"Wow, really? Awesome." he said, "Massive one?" he asked sticking his tongue out at me playfully.

"No," I said holding my fingers up indicating the size, "About that."

"Do they feel better than fingers?" he asked.

"Different," I said honestly. "They are all really nice, but they are all different."

"What is your bra size?" he asked.

I grinned. I was surprised that question had taken so long to be asked. "Tiny," I said, "28A, but I rarely wear them."

"How come?" he asked.

"They aren't really that comfortable and I don't need one," I said.

"Fair enough," he said, "Do you have one on now?"

"No, I am ready for bed," I said, "Panties and vest is all I have on."

"Awesome," he said scanning my body up and down.

"Have you ever played a strip game?" I asked.

"Yeah, a few times, but they always fizzle out before they get interesting," he said.

"How far have they gone?" I asked.

"Barely to underwear," he said. "What about you?"

"Played a few times at sleepovers for dares and stuff," I said.

"Oh really," he said sitting up straight and staring at me. "What sort of dares?"

"Not what you are thinking," I said. "Go and get drinks, or run downstairs and touch the front door. Those sorts of things."

"Awesome," he said grinning widely. "Naked?"

"We have played for nudity a couple of times, but never gone through with it," I said, "We have done topless a few times, but usually just to underwear."

"Have you ever lost a topless one?" he asked.

"Yep," I admitted.

"Awesome. Who was there?" he asked.

"Hanna, Emma, Katie and me," I said.

"What did you have to do?" he asked.

"Make a drink for us all," I said, "And it was here. So if you had come out of your room at the right time, you would have seen me."

"What do you play?" he asked.

"Anything. Snap, high card, matching pairs, just rolling a dice, whatever," I said with a shrug. "It is no where near as exciting as you are hoping and it requires a fair bit of alcohol."

"Brilliant," he said. "What does Hanna look like naked?" he asked with a wry smile. He has always fancied Hanna, but she isn't interested.

I didn't reply, I just smiled at him as I got up. "Want another, or we done?" I asked. I have seen Hanna naked loads. We change together and as my best mate we don't tend to bother with privacy when changing, but I wasn't going to betray her and spill the beans what she looked like naked. To sum her up in two words, 'Fucking hot,' but Steve didn't need to know that.

He checked the time and it was almost 1 am. "Done I think," he said.

"Correct answer," I said. I made sure he was steady before letting him stagger his way to the stairs. "I will bring you a drink up."

"Cheers," he said.

I checked the front and back doors. Made sure the cooker and oven was off. All the boring paranoid things that you always check before going to bed. I kicked the dog's water bowl to make sure it was full, which it was. I made two milkshakes, gave the dog a small bowl of milk and went upstairs. I went into my room and put my drink on my bedside table. Going to Steve's room I tapped on the door that was closed. "Decent?" I asked.

"Yeah," he said so I went in. I put his drink on his bed side table and left his room closing the door behind me.

I did my teeth and had a quick wash. I did consider having a quick shower, but it was 1am and I really couldn't be bothered. I had showered five hours or so ago and I had only been sat around drinking, so I would be fine, it was just habit to shower before bed. I opened the bathroom door and turned the light off which plunged me into pitch black. Tip toeing back to my room on memory I felt along the wall for my door and stroked my hand down to the handle. I opened it and turned my light on.

I checked behind me as sometimes the dog followed me upstairs and I let him join me if he wanted, but he must have stayed downstairs. He would probably be curled up on the sofa where I had been as it would be warm. I glanced at my brothers door and hesitated. It was a silly idea, and one I shook out of my head straight away. After several seconds though I was still staring at his door. I lifted my hand and I turned to face his door and took a deep breath. I tapped on it lightly.

"Er.. yeah?" he said sounding confused why I was knocking again.

I assumed his reply meant that he was decent and went in. I stayed in the door way and looked at him. He was in bed and I now knew that he was most likely naked. Our eyes met and my confidence drained instantly. "What's up?" he asked as I had been in his room for five seconds and was just staring blankly at nothing.

"Wanna hand?" I asked softly. I felt myself blush at just asking the question.

He looked back at me for a few seconds as he worked out what I meant. "Er... really?" he asked.

I nodded and looked at him. "Yeah, nothing weird, but if you want," I said. I am not sure how I expected it to go. I hadn't really thought it through that well. I had just asked my brother if he would like a hand job off his sister.

"Like... you know..." he asked looking me in the eyes to read me to make sure he wasn't misunderstanding me. He wasn't, I had just asked him if he wanted me to give him a hand job.

"Uh hu," I nodded.

"Do you want to?" he asked. The question took me by surprise a little bit. I didn't want to, but equally, I didn't not want to either. In my mind it was akin to getting him a drink because he couldn't, or putting his shoes and socks on. It was the same sort of gesture and was just helping out as a sister should help her brother. Granted it was probably way above the call of duty.

I shrugged and nodded as we looked at each other awkwardly for a few seconds. He didn't say anything, and neither did I, but he slowly started to push the duvet off himself. First his shoulders, then his chest and stomach came into view. We just kept looking at each other until the duvet dipped below his crotch and my eyes were naturally drawn there. His cock and balls were exposed and I just stared at them. He laid on his back and looked at me. I met his eyes and smiled. I assume that was a 'yes please' so I went over to his bed.

I sat on the edge by his knees and twisted myself around so I had my left knee resting on the bed with my foot hanging off the edge of the bed and my right foot on the floor. I looked at his penis and gently reached towards him. It felt like the air got sucked out of the room as I gently took hold of him and wrapped my fingers around him. He was quite hard already, but quickly got fully erect in my hand. "Wow," he said, his eyes wide as he stared at me.

"Nothing weird," I said, "Just a helping hand," I said as I started to slowly slide my hand up and down him.

Considering that he didn't shave, he was not very hairy. A few chest hairs, but he was pretty much smooth. He had a decent coverage of pubic hair, but again, it was not a forest of wild growth down there. He felt so hard in my hand. I always marvelled at how stiff they are and at how angry they look once the foreskin has been slid back. I picked up the pace a little bit, but I knew what my endurance was and I knew my wrist couldn't keep up any sort of serious speed for the amount of time that would be required. "That okay?" I asked.

"Uh hu," he nodded, "So much okay."

"Good," I said smiling at him then moving my gaze back to his cock. I twisted around a bit more to improve the angle of my arm and wrist, but as a side effect it meant I had to slide my knee further onto the bed. His eyes snapped down between my legs and I glanced down at myself. I could feel that I was wet, but not wet enough to be showing through my underwear. I don't think I was anyway. I couldn't see, not unless I obviously leaned forwards and had a good look, which would just look awkward and a bit weird.

He moaned and squirmed on his back as I played with him. His cock was bigger than my hand so I allowed it to slide up and down his shaft to make sure it was all being stimulated. My thumb and forefinger just about met around him, but I relaxed my grip to allow a smoother motion up and down him. I loved it, such a simple action and yet the reaction you get is incredible. I guess I am the same, stick a couple of fingers in me and move them in and out and I react fairly similarly. "I don't think I will last long," he said.

"Yeah, fine," I said as I shifted my angle again and picked up the pace a little. He was still staring between my legs and I was starting to wonder if he could see my excitement.

He squirmed on his back a lot as I played with him and I thought it was going to be one of my records for getting a guy off. As I say, not the most experienced and fairly sure my technique could use a little work. "Oh yes," he said lifting his hips up and down in time with my hand, "Yes yes yes," he whispered.

I picked up the pace again, but lost my rhythm and totally messed it up. "Oops, sorry," I giggled as he slipped out of my grip and I almost punched him in the balls by mistake. I took hold of him again and started again.

"No prob," he said smiling at me.

My hand was wet with his pre-cum and keeping a decent grip was really difficult. I swapped hands, but my left is worse than shit, so I switched back again. I looked around for something to wipe my hand on, but apart from myself, or the bedsheets the choices were limited. "Are you okay" he asked as he saw me looking around.

"Yeah, sorry," I said fully concentrating, quite literally, on the job in hand. "Slippery."

He was lifting and lowering his hips off the bed as I stroked him up and down. I could feel a dull ache in my wrist, but not too bad so I did my best to ignore it. He was moaning softly as I stroked him and I kept changing the pace and length of my stroke to try and work out what he liked most. I swapped to my left and shook my right hand to try and get the circulation back into it again. "Achy?" he grinned at me.

"Yeah, little," I smiled back before swapping back to my right again.

"Take your top off," he said.

"Why?" I asked. Which was a stupid question. Guys are very much visually turned on and he just wanted to see my tits.

"Even it up a bit," he said, "I am naked."

I looked at him and after a second or so hesitation I used my left hand to lift the front of my vest up. I didn't take it off, but I exposed my boobs and left the vest bunched up around my neck. "Wow," he said closing his eyes for a second. My vest slowly worked it's way back down and covered me up again. He looked at me again and focused onto my chest. I took the unspoken hint and lifted my top again for him. For a second I considered pinching and playing with my nipples with my free hand, but that may have been a little too weird.

My arm and hand moving up and down was shaking my body just enough to keep making my top slip back down over me every time. After the third attempt of lifting it up I gave up and lifted it over my head. Sliding it down my arm I stopped playing with him for a second as I removed it fully and chucked it into the corner of the room. "Nice," he grinned as he looked at my bare chest.

"Small," I said suddenly feeling very self conscious about how small my chest was. It took all of my willpower to not cover myself with my left arm.

"Cute," he said, "Super cute." His eyes drifted down to my panties and he grinned again.

"No way, they stay on," I replied grinning at him.

"Aww," he protested.

"Awww nothing," I retorted, "And just fucking cum already. My arm is hurting."

This was the stage with a boyfriend where the ache in my wrist prompted me to lower my head down and suck him. Not an option though this time as there was no way I was blowing my own brother. It is annoying when your boyfriend goes off unannounced in your mouth, but your brother cumming in your mouth would be expensive counselling territory. I shifted my position around to relief the strain on my wrist and allow me to keep a straighter arm, wrist and hand. It did help and I picked up the pace again.

He was staring between my legs and if I could have maintained balance and close my legs I would have done. My knee being at a right angle to my hip though was pivotal in me not falling over. Changing to a more dignified angle would mess up my arm and wrist angle so I just kept going. "Good view?" I asked. Mainly to break the silence, but also he had been staring at my underwear a little bit too long.

"Sorry," he said looking down at my small hand stroking up and down his shaft before closing his eyes and moaning softly.

I did feel a little guilty as I thought he had been staring, but I think he had been looking through me, lost in his own world. "It is okay," I said and added a slight twist to my strokes. "Am I wet?" I asked him with a grin.

I knew I was, what I didn't know was if I was soaking through my panties yet. It felt like I was, I was definitely wet enough to be wetting my underwear and the position I was sat in would be pulling the crotch tight against me. He opened his eyes and looked. He nodded slightly and grinned up at me. "Yeah, a little," he said "That is so hot," he added

His eyes were locked between my legs again and this time he was definitely staring at me. I was a little disheartened that I was doing my best with my hand and he was holding a semi steady conversation with me. His voice trembled a few times, but nothing overly noticeable. If he had been on the phone the person on the other end would have been none the wiser. I can barely breathe when I am being fingered never mind hold any sort of conversation reliably and I am including some fairly terrible attempts at fingering me. The poor technique means that I would never cum, it still feels really really nice though. "And that feels so fucking good," he said as his voice wobbled noticeably right on cue. I was close to quitting and leaving him even more frustrated, but I adjusted my angle and stroke length for what felt like the millionth time and hoped to God he would finish soon.

"Wanna see?" I teased. I had no intention of him seeing anything more than he currently could. I was topless and my excitement was soaking through my underwear just a few feet from his face. I know guys are turned on by visual stimulus a lot more than I would be, and from experience even the suggestion of seeing me would excite him.

"Yeah," he said, his eyes flicking back between my legs again.

I teased my left hand down my chest and tummy just lightly skimming my panties with my finger tips. I stroked my fingers across myself and could feel the heat from my body. As I pressed a little firmer I also felt my wetness. I was really wet, like really really wet. For a second I forgot myself and slipped my fingers down the front of my underwear. I stopped myself fingering myself in front of him and instead did what I had no intention of doing. Using my fingers I gathered the crotch of my panties and gently moved them to one side exposing my pussy for him.

His eyes nearly popped out of their head as he stared at my most private of privates. My seated and legs open position reserved none of my secrets and he saw everything that God had gifted me with. I held my panties out of the way and just let him perv at me. It all happened so quickly and simultaneous that I had no time or warning to react. "Fuck." he said his eyes rolling into the back of his head. Which would have been a fair warning, had he not exploded into the air at that moment. I let go of my panties and they fell back in place at least good enough to cover me as I felt a ribbon of semen hit my right shoulder and run down my bicep right to my elbow. I changed the angle of my hand which was the worst thing I could have done, as instead of moving him away from me, I moved him to my left and a second ribbon of cum grazed the bottom of my chin and splattered against my neck and chest. "Eww," I protested, but only half of my very short protest left my lips as a third ribbon of his warm and sticky cum blasted slightly higher. I felt the warmth and experienced that taste at the same time as his third and most powerful explosion of cum hit me in the face and some went into my mouth.

I clamped my mouth closed and screwed my eyes shut as his orgasm faded and splatters of his cum dotted across my arm, wrist and the back of my hand. I opened my eyes, but only my left eye was clear as my right was glued together by the sticky liquid. I closed my right eye and using my left hand I wiped cum out of my eye. Using the back of my hand I wiped across my lips and face and felt it smear across my face and cheek. "Eww," I said again and this time I actually finished the word. He really hadn't cum for a looooong time, and I was sat on his bed quite literally covered in the stuff.

It was dribbling off my right shoulder both down my arm and also slowly creeping over my shoulder blade down my back. My neck and chest had a ribbon that started under my chin and right down to between my breasts. Where the ribbon had ended the dribble had run down my chest and tummy to fill my belly button. Now that was full it was slowly soaking into the waistband of my underwear. My face was glistening from it as although I had wiped it away from my mouth and eyes I had only done so with the back of my hand. Girls will know how ineffective a hand is for any sort of cum removal. If any guys don't know how ineffective it is you can either believe me when I say it is next to pointless, or you can try it for yourself next time you cum. My right arm, hand and wrist had the pearl like drops all over them where his final ejaculations had landed.

In short I was a bit of a mess, a cum soaked half naked mess. "Wow," he said, "I needed that."

"Yeah, I can see," I said as I considered my options for cleaning up. "That was a lot of cum."

"Yeah, sorry," he said grinning at me as he watched semen still creeping down my body in various places. He handed me some wipes which were suspiciously within reach and close to his bed.

"Ta," I said as I started to wipe myself clean starting with my hands, then face, arms and finally chest. I held the wipes I had used with my finger tips and looked around for a bin. He just shrugged and said to drop them on the floor for now, he will sort them later. I would have normally taken him up on the suggestion, but as his mobility was reduced it would be me cleaning them up and there is not much worse than the crispy texture of a dried cummy tissue. Again, girls and mothers of teenage boys know what I am talking about. If you are male you can either believe me, or leave a cum soaked tissue for a few hours next time before you clean it up.