Helping Hand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got up and dropped them in the bin making a mental note to empty it in the morning. He was underneath the duvet again and just watching me which did bring the fact that I was half naked back into focus. I crossed my arms across my chest and looked for my vest which was just on the floor by the bed. I picked it up and turned it the correct way round so I could put it back on. "Are you going to play with yourself?" he asked before I put my top back on again. His question stopped me in my tracks and I just held the vest over my boobs. There was no point lying at this stage.

"Errr, yeah, probably," I said and felt my face flush at the candidness of my admission.

"Can I watch," he said quietly. I assume his quietness was the result of his uncertainty of what he was asking.

"I need to shower first as I am not on any birth control," I said somewhat avoiding the question while still telling the truth. You hear horror stories of girls getting pregnant after giving a handjob and then fingering themselves. Can you imagine the humiliation or having to get a termination because you were carrying your brother's baby. Every level of wrong and ikk and ewww.

"I can wait," he said with a cautious smile.

"I bet you can," I said giggling slightly, "Pervert." My giggle was my own nerves. I have never been watched before while I had masturbated and it has always been a fantasy of mine. Not specifically for my brother to watch me, but just to be watched by someone other than a boyfriend. I don't even know where the fantasy came from, most you can kind of trace back to a kink or some such, but being watched was just a weird, 'yeah that would be exciting' sort of deal.

I finished putting my vest back on and started to head towards the door. I was not walking as quickly as I maybe would naturally as I was waiting for him to ask me again if he could watch me finger myself. As I got closer to the door though I started to wonder if he wasn't going to ask. I reached out and pressed down on the handle. Hesitating for a second I turned to face him. "I will tap on your door when I have showered," I said, "If you are still awake I will be in my room, no need to knock," I added with a grin of my own. I felt my tummy flutter just at the thought of it and judging by his expression he had a similar sensation as well.

I closed his door and went for a shower going via my room to get a towel. I left my panties and vest on the bathroom floor alongside the towel as well. No point being a prude at this stage as I walked out onto the landing totally naked. My nipples were erect and standing off my chest and I could feel the almost pulsing tingle of arousal between my legs. Any other situation and I would have masturbated in the shower. I was beyond horny and had practically wet my panties before I removed them.

I paused outside of his room and then tapped on his door. I contemplated waiting for a reply, but I was naked so I wasn't going in so I just went back to my room. I went in and left my door very slightly open. Not so he could see into my room, but not fully closed as an added invite. If he knocked I think instinct would kick in and I would tell him to wait a second. I got into bed and waited. Which was a very strange sensation as I waited to be walked in on to be watched masturbate. Normally the aim was to get off as quickly as possible praying to whatever deity I deemed would listen that no one came in and either ruined my orgasm, or caught me.

I heard a creek on the landing outside my room and held my breath. I gripped the duvet up around my chin, but then kicked it off me. If I wasn't doing it when he came in there was no way I would have the confidence to start while he watched. The duvet stayed just above my hips so my boobs and chest were fully exposed and it was clear that I was naked, but you couldn't actually see my pussy. If I had tried to kick the duvet to where it had landed it would have taken me a million attempts. I turned my head so I was looking away from my door and slid my right hand down between my legs. I was so wet and I offered no resistance to my index finger, even when I added my middle finger as well my body accepted the penetration with no complaint.

I breathed in deeply as I felt penetration and pushed as deep into me as I could. I could hear him outside of my door and held my breath so I could listen easier. I heard my door move on the hinges and I felt my entire body go tense. Still facing away from the door I could tell from the ambient sound of the house through my now open door that the door was open. I gently teased my fingers in and out of myself and moved my thumb to gently rest on my clit. I was so horny and I knew that I could cum in seconds if I wanted to. I heard him breath in and then step into my room. The soft slap of his bare foot on my wooden floor did make me wonder if he had stayed naked or if he had got dressed. He sat at my dressing table and after a few moments I plucked up the courage and turned my head to look at him. He wasn't naked, he was wearing a bath robe.

He smiled at me and much to my surprise he was actually looking into my eyes and not at my chest or lower. I smiled back at him and as weird as it sounds it was so warm and plutonic I instantly relaxed. His watching was purely intrigue. There was no underlying objective to get into me or anything like that, he just genuinely wanted to watch me and share the moment. Was it weird? Yes it was very fucking weird, but fuck me, it was way more awesome than it was weird.

I lifted my left knee and using my foot I pushed the duvet off me. The weight of it dragged it onto the floor at the foot of my bed and for the first time ever my brother saw me head to toe fully naked and not covered. As I have said, I am a very petite girl and in the middle of a double bed I could easily get lost. I was on my back, my left arm just by my side as my right hand was just resting between my legs just gently stroking two fingers inside me. My small breasts didn't need the support of a bra and even against gravity they were no flatter on my chest than they would be had I been standing. My small nipples were rock hard and standing off my chest by 5mm or so. You could see my ribs below my breasts and my flat tummy dipped in slightly as I lay on my back. My legs were open as I laid on my back my only dignity reserved by my right hand resting in front of my pussy. My knees were hovering above the bed with my ankles tucked up a foot or so away from my bum.

"Wow," he said as his eyes quickly scanned up and down me.

I didn't reply, I just closed my eyes and picked up the pace with my fingers. I knew how to get myself off and using my thumb I gently but quickly pushed myself towards orgasm. I was extremely turned on and all I could hear were the wet sounds my body was making. "Sorry, that is such a wrong sound," I said as I lost the battle to ignore the almost comedy wet sound that my pussy was making. Even on my own I was always put off by it and to be honest I rarely got wet enough for it to happen.

He smiled at me and shook his head. "Don t worry about it," he said warmly, "It is so cute."

I swapped to my left fingers, covertly wiped my fingers on the sheets and then swapped back again to my right hand. I was pretty good at getting myself off, but I was shit with my left hand. "What are you doing?" he asked.

"Just two fingers," I said, "Gently pressing against the front of my pussy," I added.

"Nice?" he asked.

I nodded and closed my eyes. Even without clit stimulation I was already so close to climax. For some reason I was hyper aware of him thinking I faked an orgasm. I could have cum already, on my own I would be recovering in my post orgasm glow way before now, but to cum so quickly somehow seemed like I just faked it to get out of it. "So nice," I said softly, "I am not going to last long. Sorry."

"Let yourself cum then," he replied.

I picked up the pace and gently teased my clit with my thumb. The reaction of my body was instant and I heard myself gasp partially in surprise at the intensity of the sensation. I slowed down a little as I didn't want a comedy porn style oh oh oh fuck fuck fuck yes yes yes orgasm. Again, if I tease myself long enough and then finger myself quickly there is no way I am being quiet, but I didn't want to, I wanted a nice long orgasm. I could feel my stomach muscles twitching as I fingered myself and tried to add a third finger. I was too tight though and pleasure turned to discomfort before I got past the first knuckle of three grouped fingers in a loose triangle. Switching back to two I picked up the depth and speed.

I opened my legs wider and surrendered any remaining secrets I had. His angle meant that he would be able to see everything, clit, dripping wet pussy and my ass as well. Using my left hand I gently pinched my right nipple and pulled it as hard as I could tolerate. "I am gonna cum," I said softly.

He didn't reply and I felt the pulse of climax. Even if I stopped everything I was doing now I was still going to orgasm. This would be the worst time to be walked in on and I opened my eyes and looked at my brother who was just looking back at me. I didn't stop what I was doing, I pushed harder into myself and using my left hand I pressed a little firmer against my clit and rubbed small circles across it. I heard myself swear although I don't remember consciously saying the word and he blurred to blackness as my eyes rolled into the back of my head.

I arched my back and twisted my spine to try and get a better and deeper angle for my fingers, but I knew that was all I had to give unless I added a third and I had already tried that with no success. My eyes were still open even though my pupils were rolled up inside my skull and I blinked them back into focus again. Steve was staring at me, an expression that was a mix of a grin and pure interest was plastered across his face.

"I'm cumming," I announced needlessly. It was clear I was mid orgasm. It was either an orgasm or I having a fairly serious fit of some type.

Holding my fingers inside myself I curled them forwards and then backwards to trick my body into thinking they were bigger and to add to my climax. My eyes rolled into the back of my head again and this time my eye lids closed as well. Tilting my head back and allowing my mouth to open I felt climax wash over me uncontrolled. I bucked my hips and tried to hump my hand, I wish that I had three hands as my nipples screamed out for attention.

As quickly as it arrived I felt it fading and conscious I had an audience I didn't chase a second one. I rarely achieved multiple orgasms anyway and with the added distraction of an open mouthed brother staring at me there was no chance. I closed my legs and curled into my side. It was more a decency thing rather than a vulnerability thing, but I guess it was a bit of both. It was as exposed as you can possibly get mid climax, all inhibition and any self doubt evaporates for the few seconds of peak orgasm. Once you have finished though they all come flooding back with a vengeance.

"That was so fucking hot," Steve said still staring at me.

"Glad you enjoyed it," I replied not really sure how to answer that particular statement.

"Thanks," he said.

I wasn't really sure what he was thanking me for. Letting him watch? Giving him relief that he clearly craved? Just being an awesome sister who puts his shoes and socks on for him? Who knows. It didn't really seem relevant to ask for clarification so I didn't, instead I just said that he was welcome. He got up and kindly handed me the duvet that was gathered at the foot of my bed. I hugged into it and he left my room closing the door behind him.

Alcohol and afterglow of orgasm meant I was asleep more or less instantly. I woke up a couple of hours later and put some clothes on then went back to sleep again. I woke up naturally at half 9 and my head was quite sore. Rolling over I went back to sleep and woke up just after 11. Hangover free I got up, showered and dressed.

I tapped on Steve's door. "Decent?" I asked. It felt odd knocking when I had quite literally had my hand around his cock a few hours earlier, but not knocking would have been even weirder.

"Yeah," he replied.

"Hey," I said, "Gonna empty your bin," I said. Mum was due back today and a welcome gift of cummy tissues would not be overly pleasant.

"Thanks," he said. He was still in bed and I assume naked, the duvet was tucked up to his chin.

"How much longer have you got left with your cast?" I asked.

"Uhm, two or three weeks," he said, "I have another x-ray this coming week to see how it is healing."

"Well not offering it as a daily service," I said, "But just so you know that if it gets really bad then I don't mind. If you follow," I said

"Thanks," he said smiling warmly at me, "Best sister ever."

"Yeah you fucking know it," I grinned back at him, "And vastly underappreciated most the time as well."

Thanks for reading.