Helping Hand Pt. 03

Story Info
Beth comes to terms with her feelings about Carol.
6.2k words
4.76
7.3k
19

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/01/2023
Created 09/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All participants in this work are 18 or older.

- - Long overdue continuation of my favorite sisters to work with. This story will continue in a more realistic romantic fashion with the focus being on Beth and Carol and not the whole family joining in. Also, just want to give a big thanks to everyone who's left their reviews and comments, y'all are a big reason why I keep writing. - -

Part Three

She stepped up behind me and her skin was so warm against mine. Firm little nipples pressed into my back as her arms slid across my naked body. One hand found a nipple of mine and gently began to tug at the sensitive nub while the other hand reached up to touch my cheek. Her gentle caress, the warmth of her touch, the tenderness and intimacy. I knew her by the feel of her fingertips and the sound of her breathing. My lover. My sister. She pulled my body into hers and laid delicate kisses over my shoulders. I trembled. The hand at my breast began to travel downward as she bit at the back of my neck. I gasped and started to grind my hips against her. I leaned my head back and saw green and blue.

I woke with a shudder, my body tingling, my legs tangled in my sheets, a familiar slickness between my thighs. I stared into the quiet darkness, the only sound was the soft breathing from across the room. Rory didn't snore but they breathed loudly, even while they were awake. They were alright, as far as roommates went, especially for as short of notice as I had given. Less than four weeks before the end of the term summer housing had been filling up fast. I was lucky my school had anything available. I suppose I should also count myself lucky that my parents were footing the expense. Lucky. Right. I was lucky I didn't get completely thrown out on my ass with just the clothes on my back.

Thank god I'd had those back on by the time they'd gotten home from the store, I reflected, then rolled over to check my phone. It was not a time for the sensible to be awake. My thoughts, however, were not so easily swayed. Flashes of my dream danced in the dark. Carol...

It had been two months since my mother had kicked me out of her house for, as she saw it, sexually corrupting her little girl, and in those two months I had not even received so much as a text from my sister. No doubt our parents were being extra vigilant in keeping their precious Carolyn away from the twisted deviant monster.

It was her idea. I recalled the memories. Naked below her teeshirt. That first touch. Her heat. The way she came on my fingers. Those same fingers were now working their way down to my own slick lips. I brushed a finger over my clit and shivered. Then I did it again.

Carol... I could still picture the way her blue and green head looked between my thighs. The way her inexperienced yet determined tongue played at my clit. The way her fingers had fucked me with curiosity and enthusiasm.

Oh god. I bit my lip and fought back a moan. I didn't want to wake up Rory by orgasming again. I fingered myself as my free hand moved to my nipples. I could practically still feel Carolyn's hot mouth on them. I pinched the tender flesh and whimpered.

Her mouth. The heat. Her eager and exploring tongue. The taste that hung on her kiss. Those soft, sweet lips. My fingers slipped back up and started fast, tight circles. My hips began twitching. I twisted the nipple between my fingers and rubbed my clit at lightning speed. The cry grew in my lungs but I closed my throat. I started to gently shake as the wave hit me. I held my breath until I could finally exhale silently again. My sister.

What is wrong with me? I noted the slight wet spot right at ass level with a light sigh. It would still be dark for a few more hours. I closed my eyes and tried to focus on Rory's breathing, letting the soft rhythm encourage sleep.

*****

Sunlight was creeping through the single window in the dorm room wall between Rory's bed and mine. A shadow was above me, bleary in my still half-asleep eyes. Pieces came together and I realized someone was leaning over my bed. Green and blue.

Am I still dreaming?

"Good morning," said the figure above me.

Not dreaming. "Carol?"

Wordlessly she dipped lower and pressed her soft lips to mine. For the briefest of heartbeats, I was lost in her kiss and let my tongue slip across her bottom lip. Then I came to my senses and pushed her back.

"What are you doing?" I snapped, quickly scanning the room for Rory.

"Relax, we're alone." Carolyn said and sat down on my mattress, "I needed to see you. I miss you." She tenderly brushed her fingers down my cheek then brought them to my own and laced our hands together.

I was still reeling as questions flooded my morning-fog brain, but I took a minute to relish in her touch. It was good to see her.

"Mom?" I asked an entire question with a single word.

"Thinks I'm with Stephanie."

"Carol..."

"Don't. It's been miserable without you. I'm treated like a prisoner, watched all the time. Mom makes her remarks constantly. I need to get out of there."

"Well, they can't stop you. You're eighteen. Move out."

"Not that I don't want to." Carolyn looked at me with puppy-dog eyes. I could see the question on her face. She bit her lip, waiting for an answer.

"I don't know about--"

The door was pulled open and Rory walked in with their arms carrying bags of breakfast, tight dark curls bouncing around their head, and their customary wide warm smile.

"Good morning!" Rory chimed, then finally noticed Carolyn. "Oh, I'm not interrupting?"

I pulled my fingers loose from the hand I was holding and sat up stiffly. "No, no. This is my sister, Carol."

Rory frowned. "Well shoot, I only grabbed two sandwiches. Here." They held out both arms, a brown paper bag in each hand.

Carolyn stood. "No, I couldn't. I should be leaving anyway. It was nice to meet you." She reached out and held the still-open door then paused and turned back. "Think about it? I love you, Beth."

"Oh, uh, love you, too." I felt a slight warmth in my cheeks that I prayed Rory wouldn't notice. Sure, it's not an odd thing for siblings to express affection for each other, but her tone. Carolyn said the words with intent. Then she smiled and slipped out into the hall, closing the door behind her. I took one of the bags from Rory and they took a seat on their own bed across the room.

"You two seem close," Rory said, digging into their breakfast. "You didn't say you had a sister."

"She's just my kid sister." I kept my eyes down and focused on the egg and bacon between toasted sourdough in my hands.

"She's cute. Makes me wish I had a sibling for that kind of relationship."

You have no idea. I filled my mouth with sandwich to avoid having to comment on that one.

*****

The engine in my slightly rusty used-to-be-yellow hatchback sputtered and died again. Sitting in the student parking lot, I cursed under my breath and lowered my forehead to rest on the steering wheel.

Be grateful to even have a car. Not that this weak-piss-colored junker could be called a car. Dad had promised me a new one if I actually got my marine biology degree, but I had doubts that was still on the table. I was a pariah now. Maybe my mother didn't aggressively hate me, but there was a coldness in her tone when she told me I had to leave, making it clear that, sink or swim, I would not be welcomed back.

I turned the key again and the engine cranked so hard the little car shook but still refused to start.

"Fuck!" I beat the dashboard with futility, leaned back, and closed my eyes with defeated acceptance. I guess I could walk to the library. It was only a mile and a half in the blistering sun. I sighed. Then a sudden knock on the window made me nearly wet myself.

"Hey let me in!" Carolyn said, slightly muffled through the window that could not roll down anymore. My heart still in my throat, I hit the door unlock button. When she pulled the door open I got a look at the blue paisley sundress that hugged her midsection, accentuated her curves, and flowed down to her thighs. Large round sunglasses sat on the bridge of her nose, and most of her blue and green hair was tied back in a short ponytail. She climbed in and closed the door.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Nice to see you, too." She glared at me despite her smile. "What are you doing here? Trying to roast yourself? There are easier ways to--"

"My goddamn car won't start." I hit the dash again, "piece of shit finally died for good."

"Well, what's it doing?"

"Why, you gonna climb under the hood?"

Carolyn sighed and I could feel her eyes rolling behind her shades. "You don't need to be a bitch to me about it. I haven't seen you in days and you're immediately biting my head off?"

"You're right. I'm sorry. I'm just... frustrated."

She reached out a hand and rested it on my shoulder. "Just take a breath. What's the problem?"

I sighed. "I don't know, it just won't start. It does this," I turned the key and the worn-out engine roared to life, albeit not very enthusiastically. My jaw dropped and Carolyn giggled.

"You beat some sense into it." She said.

"Or you're just my lucky charm," I said. She smiled bashfully. She really was beautiful. Her delicate jaw seemed even more so with the big sunglasses and her toothy grin beamed brighter than the sun outside. That mouth. I forced my eyes shut and shook my head, then cleared my throat and reached to crank up the car's air conditioning. "So what are you doing here?"

"I was in the area," Carolyn waved a hand casually.

I just stared at her. Home was on the other side of town. She would have to have taken two different buses or walked five miles. This was nowhere near her area.

"Okay fine. I wanted to see you again."

"Carol..."

"I miss you! When you got your place with Amy I was devastated. I went from seeing you every day to maybe once a week. Then you moved back home and I was so happy... I don't want to lose you again."

"You're not going to lose me. I'll always be your sister."

"You know what I mean." She gave me those eyes again, behind her sunglasses but I could feel the look. I sighed yet again. Of course, I knew what she meant, and having contact suddenly cut off was hard, but I couldn't help the feeling that I was leading her on. Letting her maintain this fantasy. Even more than that, going along with it. I knew she loved me, and I loved her too, but did I love her like that? I didn't know. Obviously, I found her attractive, and I found the idea of her being my sister and my lover erotic, but was that all I was feeling? Emotional acuity was really not one of my strong points.

"I'm going to the library," I said, changing the subject.

"Can I come?"

"You want to go to the library? You've read like ten books in your whole life."

"Hey! I like books."

I just shook my head. "Buckle up."

*****

The library was quiet, as it should be, and the smell of books was rich in the air. Carolyn and I had split up as soon as we walked through the doors. She had headed towards poetry and romance, I was on a mission and went directly to the reference section.

I stood in the middle of the wide, comfortable aisle and scanned the titles on the tall shelves. Off the shelf just above eye level, I plucked Killing Our Oceans and cracked it open. I was skimming through a section on endemism when my sister's colorful head poked around the shelves.

"Pst!" Carolyn demanded my attention. "Pst!"

"What?" I whispered, marking my page with a finger, and beckoned her over.

Carolyn's short dress fluttered as she came down the aisle and slid up beside me. The smile on her face promised trouble. She had her hands behind her back and began to oscillate on her ankles waiting for me to bite. Eventually, it was too much to bear and she broke.

"Guess what I found?" She whispered, smiling.

I raised an eyebrow.

"Go on, guess!"

I rolled my eyes dramatically. "How am I supposed to know?"

"Just guess!" Her voice jumped up in volume.

"Shh! Okay! Uhh, something with pictures?"

"You're so funny." She brought the book forward. The cover was black with a branch and a hanging fruit. The title read; Coming Home to Her.

"What.. is it?" I felt my nose crinkle.

"It's poems." Carolyn said, then looked around quickly and lowered her voice further, "About lesbians."

I blinked slowly.

"I thought I might read some," Her eyes left mine for the carpet under our feet, but popped right back up. "To... you. Like. You know." She wriggled her eyebrows at me.

Oh fucking-- "Are you seriously talking about this right here?" I was struggling to maintain a whisper.

"Oh relax." Carolyn shoved me gently with her body, "Enjoy the date."

"What? Carol, this isn't a date!"

Someone from a table on the other side of the tall shelves gave a stern "Shhh!"

"Carol," I started quieter.

"No, you're right." She turned and slid her hands over my hips, pulling my pelvis into hers as she leaned in close. "Now it's a date."

"Don't," I said, but my voice quavered.

My sister's face dipped toward my neck.

"I said don't." I managed a little firmer, but when her lips made contact with my skin I stifled a short moan. "Not here."

Carolyn stopped sucking long enough to whisper "Shhhh." then gave my ear a nip.

"Carol..."

"We're just two girls in a library, that's all." She locked her mouth to my neck again and I could feel my body responding. My nipples grew stiff, blood rushed to my clit, and my knees trembled slightly.

Stop this. Stop this! But her mouth was so warm. It didn't help that I had been having dreams about her every night since she surprised me in my bed. I was only slightly aware of my fingers brushing the bottom edge of her dress. Carolyn sucked hard and held it until I whimpered.

She pulled back far enough to look me in the eyes, and the sheer lust written across her face made me blush. "What?"

"We should go back to your dorm room," Carolyn's voice was smoldering.

"But..." I tried to think of an objection but my brain was not cooperating.

"I want you." Carolyn started to grind her hips against mine. "Once isn't enough."

I squeezed my eyes shut and shook my head. "But Rory!" Finally, something to grasp. I couldn't very well fuck my sister in my dorm with Rory knowing that she's my sister. My sister. I tried, weakly, to force space between us. She giggled softly and grabbed my ass through my jeans with her free hand.

I want you, too. I desperately thought, but my mouth continued to protest. "This is dumb. If someone sees... We're just gonna get all worked up and be frustrated."

"So you are getting worked up?" Carolyn smiled wickedly. "I'm so sorry," She teased. "Are you gonna make me stop again?"

I think she was just as surprised as I was when my fingers touched her inner thigh. Her eyes went wide and her breath got caught in her lungs. Without me telling them to, my fingers slowly traveled up under the blue dress. I held our eye contact as I reached her velvety lips. There were no panties to obstruct my touch and I felt my insides squirm. She was very very wet and there was no resistance to my fingertip slipping between her folds. I brushed her clit firmly and she finally exhaled, shuddering.

With Killing Our Oceans still in my hand, I swept my arm around her and pulled my sister to my mouth. I sucked at her bottom lip and bit down as I added a finger to the action and slid my fingertips over her clit again. She squeezed my ass in response, along with a soft sigh. It was nearly impossible to resist the urge to drop to my knees and set my tongue to work right there.

I was moving my fingers in a slow pattern as our tongues danced and the heat from our bodies threatened to set the surrounding books on fire. I broke the kiss and lowered my head to her shoulder, biting the soft exposed skin. Another bite, closer to her neck. Another bite. Closer still. As my face reached the crook of her neck I bit down hard and slipped my busy fingers inside her.

Carolyn squeaked and I heard the book she had been holding drop behind me. It was just enough to break the spell and I pulled myself away from her. At least she has the decency to blush, I thought as I watched her smile beam in a pool of reddened cheeks, then turned around to pick up the book. I don't know how I didn't expect it, hell, I might have even done it myself, but as I bent over a hand found my ass with a loud smack and enough force to make me stagger forward.

I whipped around to glare at her and she was standing there, covering her mouth, and quietly shaking with laughter.

*****

It was getting dark as I pulled around one last turn and brought the car to a stop. Six houses down was home. What used to be home, anyway. Carolyn would walk from here. I dared not get any closer with her in the car. If our parents saw me dropping her off they would know she had lied about where she had been and that led to places I couldn't afford to go.

"When will I see you again?" Carolyn asked from the passenger seat.

"I don't know. Probably shouldn't be for a little while. Mom's gonna think you have a thing for Stephanie and try to stamp that out, too."

"I don't care what she says. She can't control me."

"Uh. As long as she has shit to hold over our heads, yes she can." It occurred to me, and not for the first time, how incredibly stupid this all was. Here I was completely jeopardizing my entire future and for what, because I got off on the idea of fucking my little sister? I had no doubts that, if we were caught again, I would be totally cut out like a cancer.

"Well, have you thought about it?" Carolyn asked, rotating as much as she could in her seat.

"Thought about what?"

"About getting a place. With me, I mean. A place together. I'd be really good to you." Carolyn wrapped her fingers around my forearm and leaned in a little closer. Her big hazel eyes were a kaleidoscope of emotions as she searched my face. The only thing I wanted at that moment was to close the rest of the distance between us and meet her lips with mine.

I shouldn't. Think, dammit, for once, think! "We can't do that." I said, finally. "We can't."

"Why not?" She said with an edge in her voice. "Do you not want to live with me? Are you happy with how things are?"

I sighed and looked away from her searing gaze. "Fuck, Carol. What did you think? We'd have a happy little normal relationship?"

"And why not? Nobody needs to know we're sisters. Not like we're gonna have a mutant baby. If we--"

"My friends know who you are. Your friends know me. Rory knows! Oh, I'm sure they'll have nothing to say when they find you in bed with me."

"Well... maybe we're just... close?"

I stared at her with my mouth half open in stunned disbelief. "You're not thinking about this. You want the fantasy. I mean, I do too, but that's all it is. Do you want to have to hide everything? about being together? No holding hands while walking down the street. No Facebook posts. No open PDA."

"Then we can leave and make new lives!"

"Really? So, we're gonna run away together? On who's budget? If we left together, Mom and Dad would never talk to us again, and you're still entirely dependent on them. Hell, I'm still dependent on them!"

"I'll get a job!"

"Carol..."

"So you just wanna give up without even trying?!"

"Give up on what? Getting married? Again, we can't do that. There's nothing between us like that."

Tears immediately began to pool at the corners of her eyes and her lip started to tremble. "B-but you-you're," Carolyn's composure was quickly melting.

"I'm your sister. We're sisters Carol. We have to stop this. It's not healthy."

12