All Comments on 'Helping Hands'

by thebikinilover

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Love massage stories

Great description! I hope there's a part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
another 'i'm not gay but' cop-out

good story, well written, but why-oh-why are there so many purportedly 'gay male' stories on this site that are really about the closet? Sure, that could be interesting in its own right but it's a cop-out to craft the gay angle and then to back off in the end through having characters exclaim 'I'm not gay" but I loved that . . .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great massage story

My story is similar in that I intentionally wore a string bikini to my first massage with a man named Joseph. I picked him because I kinda knew he was probably gay when the photo on his website was of him smiling with a completely naked torso, showing his soft but well-developed muscles. He was cautious at first, but I knew what he wanted and made him know what I wanted when he leaned over me at the head of the table and let his hard cock lay across my face beneath his sweats and I opened my mouth attempting to suck his cock sideways. After that, my bikini was gone in a flash as were his sweats, and we continued to pleasure each other for the full 90 minutes I paid for, followed by a long relaxing massage. That was my first gay massage, but hopefully not my last.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I LIKED THIS STORY VERY MUCH & GAVE IT A 5- [(☆☆☆☆☆-) 4.55/5.0 = 91% = A]

I would say this strory's primary target readership are bi curious men (I am one of them). The story is nicely paced, thus perfectly crafted for many if us who are still relatively inhibited when it comes to man-on-man sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Mmm, similar story too. I wore pantyhose to a massage, I was sure the masseur was gay. Scott told me to undress, I waited until he came back in saying take these off too. He looked at me, yes, oh yes. He massaged me and soon my balls and cock were covered in oil and my cum was spurting high into the air as his skilled hands stroked my cock. I was really relaxed and he told me to roll back over, my head facing down, I felt his cock brush my mouth, I opened it and he pushed, I sucked his cock, then he moved away. He sat on my buttocks massaging my back, then moved down, fingering my anus with oily fingers. I pushed up, he moved back, placing his cock at my mouth again. as I sucked him he said I don't do this for every one but I would like to offer you a prostate massage, no extra cost. Ok, he moved back over me, he said there may be some initial pain but the end result will be quite pleasurable. He guided his cock to me, slowly into me, pushing, rotating his hips, stroking my prostate until he was fucking me, long, hard, my cock succumbing to my prostate being battered then his warm, soothing cum inside me, leaving me totally relaxed. a weekly massage with prostate therapy is booked.

Bbcluver59Bbcluver59over 5 years ago
Nice Massage Story

Thank you for this massage story. They never get old. Keep writing. I always look forward for more.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great story shot a load just reading

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userthebikinilover@thebikinilover
68 Followers
As the name suggests only wear bikini briefs for underwear mainly microfiber or satin, if I'm not in these then will be in pantyhose! .Love the feel of fine nylon and wear sheer pantyhose . There is something sexy about both, on women and men. Like to chat with others that ...