All Comments on 'Helping Hands'

by Flameboy580

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
SebTombsSebTombsalmost 4 years ago
Amazing!

For a first attempt that was astonishingly good. It was worth the wait before your narrator realised what she wanted. I would have liked anal, but that’s me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Disappointing.

Not a new storyline and you were doing pretty well with it until this bullshit-

"I was surprised at the rush of juices that sprayed onto my face and chest as she came. My sister was a squirter!"

Dealing with her period was glossed over too much and, did she never need her arse wiping after having a shit?

Shame, it could have been good.

Frankie1952Frankie1952almost 4 years ago

Absolutely wonderful story of sibling love with some very nice teasing and hot sexy stuff. I would have liked more especially about them revealing themselves to Mom and moving in together. Living as a couple and making babies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I'd have never guessed it was your first story! Very nicely done. Look forward to seeing more from you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story!

Great story! Well written with nice progression.

buzman0112buzman0112almost 4 years ago
Awesome Sauce!!!

I loved the slow buildup of your story and I could not put it down until I reached the end!!! Awesome job!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Great first story , nice slow build up . I'll admit I was hoping mom would come home early and catch them and join in

akindman22015akindman22015almost 4 years ago
Excellent Story!

Truly enjoyed your story and excited about reading more. Disregard the new sayers. Please keep up the good work. Added it to my favorites. Best wishes!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Can’t believe this is a first attempt. Excellent !

Really, really good.

Pharmboy69Pharmboy69almost 4 years ago
Fantastic writing!

Even though I have read similar stories, I thought yours was better by far. Great characters and dialogue. Love a slow build up like this. Thought it was funny about the bidet, gets you around the messier parts of the caregiving. Also glad you didn't just jump into anal, never understand that except writers can't think of anything else to say. Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice premise

Ad plenty of on-sex buildup.

But then, the sex just happens without all the description there could/should have been. "I brought her to release" doesn't do it for me about making her cum.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 4 years ago
Very intense story

Loved it. All the way through.

bogg99bogg99almost 4 years ago
Loved the Story

Really well done. For the most part, proofread and well presented. A fantasy with a few holes of missing logic (e.g. an uninvolved mother who, among other things, had no misgivings and made zero comment of her son scrubbing every part of her naked daughter every other day). Ignoring what was not addressed, the presentation flowed erotically well. I was totally aroused and satiated by your fantasy and your characters. You have created a good base for another chapter or two.

Thanks for the story - outstanding.

chickmagnetchickmagnetalmost 4 years ago
Not bad

Well done and well paced...believable with the hesitancy...not too outlandish and even at 7 pages a well put together story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Please Continue

I loved it and I couldn't stop reading it. I hope you continue the story I would like to see where they go from there.

Crusader235Crusader235almost 4 years ago
Hot

Hot and tender story, Absolutely loved it. But where did Mom go? Seems she disappeared those last few weeks. Was she working double shifts to provide for her children?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Easily Makes the Cut for 5 Stars

You know when you see <i>Words on Skin</i> under "similar stories" that you've done something right. And yours is every bit as good as that legendary classic.

Bravo, Flameboy580, bravo!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Really love this story! I hope to read more about these 2 siblings.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 4 years ago

Although I have read stories where one person was disabled some how, this was really a hot story about bro/sis love.

I wondered how they would support themselves as there was no mention of him having to work, and I can't remember anything about school either. Oh well... hot story!

Thanks for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wonderful

A beautiful love 💘story!

HCi

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
LOVED IT!!

Absolutely loved it, sure build up was a little slow but it was the right kind of slow. This story just pulled me further into it, can’t wait to see if their story continues and where it leads.

WhatsamatterUWhatsamatterUover 3 years ago

I absolutely loved every aspect of this story. It was a nice and slow burn until there love for each other exploded with lust. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Poor Sis

bro was dumber than a box of rocks and should never be allowed to walk around unsupervised. I got frustrated with this story on page 3. Author please be kinder to your characters. bro totally turned me off to this otherwise really good story so I dumped...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Terrific story!! Love their relationship. Gotta agree with a poster though, boy was dumb as a rock, lol! How many times do you have to wash your sister till you know she's would up and horny, runs off to her room after you dry her hair, but comes back out grumpy and pissed off or depressed, before you realize that she can't Jill off?! Hell, that would have been the FIRST thing that ran through my head when we were bringing her home from the hospital!! Then again, if I had a relationship like theirs, I would have asked her if she could do it, then offer to help. Every few days. Because you know she's going to turn you down a time or two out of stubbornness ;)

... But the plot is the plot, heh! If everything went smoothly there wouldn't be much of a building!

His other stupid rock brain moment was not keeping his mouth shut for a while about being ok with period sex! Idiot!! Girl just offered up her perfect fucking butt!! All these guys that whine about anal sex either can't get it from their wives or have such a gay phobia that they mentally think that if they like/want a girl's ass it must mean they are one step away from going fast, lol!

The comment about Mom, that she should have had a problem with him bathing her, lol. First they are grown up, second, not every parent thinks their kids are going to bone each other if they ever see each other naked, lol. Hell, they're home alone all the time growing up! If they wanted to see each other naked or just fuck, they would have!

Loved the bidet toilet! That reminds me that I have a kit my wife bought for me that I've been meaning to install for a year :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Nice premise.

Pages 1 - 3 were fie stars. Starting on page 4 it lost me. The sex was plentiful enough, but not very erotic. Mostly matter-of-fact.

Four stars.

BlissfulEcstasyBlissfulEcstasyalmost 3 years ago

Easily one of my favorites on this entire site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I agree with others, by page 3 I was certain Jace was as dense as a post oak fence post. Yeah, maybe she should have just told him what she wanted, but she did everything but.

The boy was thick as a brick. Overall still a pretty good story. 4 stars.

striker24striker2411 months ago

Men are so often stupid in erotic stories...it is an annoying, sexist cliché. How does that make the story better him being a bumbling idiot? Is this the only way some authors can build up some tension? Weak.

It was nice to see them in love but it got a bit too sappy near the end IMO. It's better if they show each other through actions how much they love each other rather than constantly saying it. A bit too much insecurity/neediness.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I was hoping mom would walk in and join them

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFlameboy580@Flameboy580
Hey everyone, I have started publishing erotica under the pseudonym, Emmett Vosh. Thanks for reading my work! You can find more of my stuff on https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/EmmettVosh Or follow me on twitter @emmettvosh Thank so much for your support!