Helping Hands

Story Info
In troubled times, a family pulls together.
3.8k words
4.63
42.6k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Anna received her diagnosis almost two years ago; since then our lives have been a constant round of surgeries and treatment programmes in between. With two small children and a business to run, those lives would've fallen apart without the help and support of our families, not least Anna's parents, Tony & May.

We'd visited the Consultant again last Tuesday and could finally see light at the end of our tunnel; he confirmed that Anna was finally clear, that the treatments were over and it was now just a case of her recovering her strength. Anna's not, nor ever will be 'as good as new', but we can at least now look toward to a future together with our kids and that primarily was what Saturday was about.

To show the kids that their Mum was 'all better again', Anna was taking them to the zoo and adventure park alone; just the three of them, though as ever, there were helping hands at work in the background: Grandad Tony 'just happened' to be passing twenty minutes before they were due to depart and it was the kids themselves who suggested that he ought to drive them there as that would reduce their carbon footprints; they've been learning all about those in school and are big on carbon footprints.

Afterwards, as the park was near to May & Tony's house, Grandpa would collect them and drive them back there for tea -- courtesy of Nana May -- while I would drive across to join them and bring them back home afterwards; we didn't mention the carbon footprint of my journey.

Tony duly delivered them to the zoo, ostensibly drove away, but ten minutes later returned to a shady spot in the car park, where he spent the day with some sandwiches and a good book; readily to hand if Anna found she couldn't cope.

My own day would be spent compiling our Company's tax return, or to be more specific, completing last years overdue tax return. The tax office too -- despite their general bad press -- had lent us a helping hand: We'd had to make an on account payment, but they'd granted us a six month deferral on submitting our full accounts in light of Anna's health issues, on the basis that she was the registered Company Secretary and Financial Director.

That'd progressed well, better than hoped and I was already down to the bits and pieces, before a final re-check when I stopped for lunch at around 1:15 pm. I was in the kitchen clearing up from that when I heard the front door; not the bell, but the door itself, opening and re-closing. A moment later Nana May walked into the kitchen and I suppose that my first thought was evident in my expression.

"Don't worry Jack, all's well with Anna; she's been sending Tony 'thumbs-up' text messages every half hour and he relayed the latest one to me not ten minutes ago. No, I spoke to Tony on the phone around midday and we decided that it'd perhaps be easier if I came over and made a meal for everyone here; it saves you schlepping across this afternoon and more importantly, if Anna's exhausted, we can get the kids into bed on time and she can go herself five minutes later."

I nodded and smiled my agreement, thinking I should've perhaps thought of that myself; then May continued:

"So how are things going with you?"

"Fine, the tax return's going great; I should easily have it wrapped up and submitted by tomorrow evening, maybe even by tonight."

"No! I wasn't asking about the damned tax return. How are YOU, in yourself? Tuesday's meeting with the Doctor must've been a heavy blow?"

I knew what May was referring to and shouldn't really have been surprised that Anna had confided in her mother: "Not really, we've always known it was a possibility, more like a probability unless Anna underwent yet more surgery and we'd agreed a while ago that Anna's been through enough without that..."

It was May's turn to respond with a smile -- albeit a sad one -- and a nod, whereafter I concluded:

"It's hardly a new problem for us anyway, we've worked around it for more than two years already, so we'll carry on just the same."

May's reply surprised me, not at all what I would've expected from my prim, conservative mother-in-law; perhaps in conversation with Anna, but certainly not with me: "Are you sure about that? It's one thing to rely on a strong right-wrist when you can see an end to the problem, but when you know it'll be forever... It's four years since Tony's prostate problems began so I know something about... frustration and I'm a middle aged woman; I suspect that for a young and no doubt still virile man like yourself it might be much worse?"

I didn't reply, my eyes certainly dropped -- I couldn't meet May's -- and perhaps I did give a nod of agreement to her concerns. In that hiatus May stepped forward and if she'd surprised me a minute earlier, now she left me gobsmacked! May's hand went directly to my crotch, gently cupping my balls before sliding upward and more firmly along the full length of my cock, her fingers tracing it's outline through my jeans.

"Would it help..., to know that you could... call upon someone to lend you a discrete hand in that department?"

I couldn't reply, hell I couldn't even breathe! My legs were shaking as May's right hand continued to stroke back and forth along my prick and thereby achieve the inevitable result.

May crooned "Well, it certainly feels like it might" as her other hand began to work on my belt, button and zipper. May's right hand paused just long enough to join her left one at my waistband and slide my jeans and underpants down to my knees. My cock sprang free and was still swaying like a tree in the wind when May's right hand re-caught it and she sank to her knees beside me.

May's touch was now flesh upon flesh and I was on fire. I'd never knowingly considered May sexually, I wasn't 'in' to older women, so she was just my mother-in-law; well into her fifties, but well maintained - tall, slim, fair with her north European, perhaps Scandinavian ancestry well to the fore; very much an older version of Anna and I do recall thinking on first meeting May, 'yea, I'd be happy enough if Anna looks like you in twenty years time'.

May's hand was still steadily working on my prick and from her kneeling position could now look directly into my still lowered eyes. Once she'd caught my gaze May's mouth opened, but she didn't say a word, instead, her tongue suggestively pushed in and out two or three times, then made a couple of lascivious circuits of her parted lips, whereafter May raised a single, questioning eyebrow.

Was May proposing what I thought? Surely not, this was Anna's prudish mother! What the hell, I did what any red-blooded guy would do and nodded; just the once and tentatively, but it was a definite yes.

May's gaze dropped from mine as she rocked forward and an instant later her mouth engulfed my rigid cock. I was already leaning against the kitchen table, but if I'd not grabbed it with my hands in that moment, my knees would've buckled and I'd have fallen to the floor beside her. May was sucking my cock! Not only that, but May was clearly no stranger to sucking cock!

Anna had never been the most eager fellatist and since her illness it's made her nauseous, so not only was this the best blowjob I'd ever experienced, it was my first for more than two years! May's right hand continued to stroke the shaft, while the fingernails of her left scraped and teased at my scrotum and her cheeks and tongue combined to work tirelessly at the crown; May was fucking amazing, professional standard! I've no doubt that my moans, groans and expletives confirmed my appreciation and perhaps even encouraged May's oral attentions.

It couldn't and indeed didn't last long; I've no idea how May had intended to conclude proceedings, but shamefully I didn't allow her any choice. After only a few minutes I felt myself -- and no doubt May did too -- begin to boil over and in that moment I grabbed forcefully at the back of May's head, my fingers entwining in her hair; from there she'd no escape as my hips jerked and I pumped stream upon stream of come into her mouth and throat. If that weren't bad enough, during my much needed climax I bellowed something like: "That's it you dirty bitch, swallow it all!" Let's be honest, in that moment May really didn't have any choice, it was swallow or choke.

It was some while before I came down from my climax and in that moment thought 'Oh Shit!' and instantly released my grip on May's hair; she slumped away, choking, retching and gasping for breath. May's face was sweat-soaked and flushed, her make-up badly smeared and her hair a tangled mess; why the fuck had I done that to her? I stood above her, almost in tears as I repeatedly apologised and and begged her for forgiveness.

That too took some while, the two combined perhaps equalled the time my prick had been inside May's mouth, but when she finally recovered her composure and looked my way, I was relieved to see that May managed a weak smile. Further reassurance came when May proffered a hand and I helped her unsteadily back to her feet: There was a small but very obvious drop of semen on May's cheek, she must've felt it too and May swept it away, looked at it resting on her finger tip for a moment, then tossed me a wicked grin and popped it into her mouth to lick it away; it was one of the raunchiest thing I'd ever seen!

With some semblance of sanity restored, May leant beside me on the table's edge, squeezed my arm and said: "I guessed right, you really were in need."

I nodded and repeated once more how sorry I was about the conclusion.

"So you keep saying Jack; but exactly how sorry are you?"

In response to my look of confusion, May added "Sorry enough to reciprocate perhaps?"

I was discombobulated, it felt as if after stealing half her money, she was offering me the other half as a punishment! It seemed too good to be true, so I was still holding May's gaze as I half-turned, sank to my knees before her and warily began to raise the hem of her dress.

Confirmation soon arrived: May took the skirt's hem from my hands, raised it herself and tucked it into the dress' belt to give me a clear view and what a view it proved to be. I don't know what I'd expected to see -- perhaps granny pants and panty-hose? - but that certainly wasn't what I found: May was wearing stockings, suspenders and a pair of matching black, lacy and oh so skimpy panties; when she parted her thighs before my staring eyes, I couldn't fail to notice that the latter and indeed her inner thighs too were damp with expectation.

My rapt gaze was finally broken when May growled: "Don't just look at it Jack... eat me out!"

I didn't need asking twice, leaning forward I hooked May's panties aside with my left thumb, then slid my right up the full length of her gash, her lips parted easily before my touch and at the end exposed her clitoris; God, it was all but pulsing! Once again I couldn't help but draw comparisons with her daughter, May was shaved smooth of the sparse fair hair which covered Anna's mound, though that was perhaps something special just for today? More divergent where their labia, rather than the tight, trim, entrance which Anna possessed, May's pussy was guarded by the most delightfully protruding lips I'd ever encountered and I wasn't slow to indulge myself upon them.

They were definitely the right place to start and barely a moment after my lips closed around the left petal, it was May's hand entwining in my hair, her hips gyrating to press her sex hard against my face as she growled "Oh fuck yes... just like that." I've racked my brain since, but I still believe that was the first time I'd ever heard May swear, though it certainly wasn't the last; as I worked on May's pussy with tongue, lips, teeth and fingers she snarled out a stream of fouled mouthed approbation and encouragement. Perhaps I'd not been too far off the mark when I'd branded her a dirty bitch?

Cunnilingus is something that Anna does enjoy, most especially of late when our options have been much reduced, so I'd had plenty of practice and used my best efforts and all that I'd learnt on May; hell, I certainly owed her that! My industry was well rewarded though, I don't think May's hips ever stopped moving nor her flow of salacious verbal encouragement dry-up even once. During the next ten or more minutes. May seemingly came like the proverbial train on three or four occasions at least; at times I was struggling to breath through the flow of her juices, something else I perhaps deserved.

Whilst May and Anna's pussy's shared little in physical characteristic, I was intrigued by how similarly they responded to my attentions, both fairly vibrated when I took a clitoris between my lips and hummed, grinding my nose against that same bullet had both arching their backs in pleasure and much more besides. That wonderfully 'chewable' vulva which May possessed perhaps allowed her one further source of pleasure, though I vowed to try and achieve similar on Anna's more diminutive labia when the opportunity next arose.

I'd two fingers buried deep inside May's channel and my tongue working alternately upon the soft folds on either side when things came to a sudden and painful halt. I'd thought that May was on her way toward yet another orgasm when her hand in my hair savagely tore me away from her body and she loudly screamed: "No! Don't you dare! Stop that right now!"

I was stunned, what'd changed? Only when May's grip eased and I was able to look upward could I see that she wasn't actually looking me in the eye, but past and lower; it wasn't my mouth or left hand that'd so annoyed her, but the right. That was wrapped around my again erect cock, as I'd unconsciously begun steadily pumping it toward my own climax; something which of late I'd so often done when in bed with Anna; a 'needs-must' sort of thing, taking my pleasure how I could.

May's hand re-tightened in my hair and she dragged me to my feet before turning away and spreading herself over the kitchen table still snarling: "Don't you're dare waste a good stiffy while Nana May's here!"

Her hand now pulling up the back of her own dress as she continued berating me over her shoulder: "If you've got a hard-on you stick it here... where it belongs; in Mummy's cunt!"

I was astounded, slow to react and as a result, drew yet another round of May's ire: "What are you waiting for? I'm gagging for your cock... so fuck me!"

That shook me out of my stupor; how long had it been since I'd last penetrated a woman, any woman and May's offer promised the added frisson of secretly fucking my mother-in-law! I grabbed at her panties again, perhaps a little too recklessly this time and heard the fabric tear, not seriously, but I'd obviously damaged them. Sod it! I grabbed at them again, this time intentionally roughly and they shredded in my hand; May's febrile and protracted moan told me that I'd made the right decision.

Steering the head of my prick between May's voluptuous labia I pressed forward into her cunt and was overjoyed to feel May pressing backward to meet my intrusion. Damn but May was tight, soaking wet, but tight as a drum and it took three firm thrusts until I felt the liquid delight of my balls slapping against her soaking wet crotch, I offered only a groan of triumph, May's acquiescence meanwhile was announced by a protracted "Ohhhh fuck yesssssss... that's just what I need."

Thereafter things proceeded with a little more... restraint; in part because I wanted it to last as long as possible -- when, if ever, would I be enjoying this again? - but more prosaically I knew I wouldn't last long if I upped the tempo. It'd barely been fifteen minutes since I'd shot one load but I was already close to unleashing another! I fucked May with long, slow, forceful strokes and was pleased and somewhat relieved when she orgasmed almost immediately, I was even happier when she came for a second time only a minute or two later; Jesus, she was even more fired-up than I was.

It was again May who brought, or at least instigated the conclusion: Looking back over her shoulder as she recovered from that second orgasm, May tossed me another of those raunchy smiles and declared: "Enough... stop trying to hold out... just let yourself go and bang my fucking brains out."

How could a gentleman refuse, I withdrew all but the tip of my cock, hesitated until I heard May begin to whine, then slammed it back home with every ounce of effort I could muster. I lasted perhaps half a dozen strokes before my noisy and again copious climax and would like to think that May might've orgasmed again too; she made enough noise to suggest that she might've done, but in the moment I was too wrapped up in blowing my own load to be sure.

That was only the half of it, in addition to our own shouts screams and roars during those few seconds, there was a cacophony of the table's legs screeching across the floor, the condiments rattling on their tray and the crash of a flower vase -- fortunately plastic! - falling to the floor.

I collapsed alongside May and we both lay sprawled upon the table-top, recovering our breath for minutes rather than seconds; during this lull I also recovered my sense of reality and the enormity of what I had just done began to sink in. I was overwhelmed and it once more fell to May to get me thinking straight:

"Come on, it's already after three; the others will be back in an hour or so and I've not even started on making us all anything to eat. You go get yourself cleaned-up and get back to doing your tax returns while I clear-up the mess we've made in here; give me a shout when you're out of the bathroom, I suspect that I'm going to need a lot more cleaning up than you."

I simply nodded and followed May's instructions, it seemed easier that having the conversation that would have to happen at some point. Surprisingly I managed to get my head back into gear and concentrate on those government forms, perhaps it was safer than allowing myself to think of what perhaps should've been foremost in my mind; the task itself proved very easy too, my mind seemed sharper and clearer than it had done in months.

May brought me a cup of coffee at about four, but it was delivered and received without words, just an exchange of small, somewhat embarrassed smiles; I'd all but finished the submission when I was next disturbed, it was the kids and the clock showed 4:45pm. I closed the computer and headed downstairs, my stomach turning somersaults as I descended.

Walking into the kitchen I found the kids talking excitedly over each other as they related their day to Nana May, each of them was clasping tightly to one of May's thighs; the same thighs which their father's face and cock had been buried between not two hours earlier. A moment later Tony and Anna appeared through the other door, their expressions were... unreadable and my heart skipped a few more beats, while May blithely enquired how their day had gone.

It was Tony who replied: "Absolutely marvellous, the kids have had a great time, I never heard a peep from Anna beyond her half-hourly thumbs-up messages and I've finally had the opportunity to read that Bernard Cornwell novel that I've been promising myself to get around to for months."

It was Anna who concluded: "Never mind about us Mummy, how did it go at this end?"

May glanced my way for one moment, a playful smile in her eyes before replying: "Oh, I think marvellous pretty well sums-up our afternoon too. Jack was magnificent, rode me like a stud bull and filled me full to overflowing at both ends; I'd still be dribbling into my panties now if he'd not torn them off me."

May was grinning from ear to ear, though I suspect that I was as white as a sheet; Anna squealed louder than the kids as she rushed across the room, embraced May -- the kids squashed between them -- as she cried: "Thank-you, thank-you, oh thank you Mummy."

12