Helping Hands

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I remained speechless and statue-still for a few moments until I saw Tony heading in my direction with equal vigour; he's a good thirty years older than me, but a big bloke and I flinched in the moment that I saw his right hand lifting. Only for a second though, until I realised that it was to offer a handshake rather than deliver a blow, I limply accepted it, still open-mouthed and confused.

Tony decided after only a couple of shakes that this was insufficient and threw his other arm around my shoulders in a bear-hug -- he'd never done that before -- pulling me close and growling into my ear: "And my thanks to you lad; have you seen the way that May's eyes are shining? They haven't sparkled like that in years."

Tony continued in a slightly lower voice: "You'll do it again won't you? Promise me you'll fuck her regularly." and then concluded in little more than a whisper: "May likes it rough... bite her tits and slap her arse. You can fuck her there too... she'll protest and maybe even struggle, but shove it in anyway; I promise you, when you come in May's bum she'll climax like a bloody volcano erupting."

Any further advice was curtailed by the kids arriving; they obviously hadn't a clue what was going on, but they knew the grown-ups were happy and wanted to be a part of it.

12