Helping Hannah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" she cried out.

Suddenly, she squirted. I've never made a girl squirt before, but it was obvious what was happening. It wasn't porn movie-style gushing in the air, but it was definitely more liquid than I've ever seen. Her whole torso clenched up as the fluid came out, but I kept licking her and fingering her. Her torso fell to the bed, she thrust a few more times, and then she squirted again. I continued the same stimulation, and then she clenched up, her body started shaking, and she had the more "familiar" orgasm I was used to. I continued licking and tapping until her body collapsed. Knowing how sensitive everything was, I pulled my face and hand away from but let her legs continue to drape over my shoulders.

Allison was gasping for oxygen. Her chest was heaving, and it sounded like she couldn't suck hard enough to get air into her lungs. After twenty seconds, she started to calm down. She was still breathing heavily, but it no longer sounded like a person who had been held under water for too long.

As her breathing returned to normal, I took her legs off my shoulders and crawled out from between her thighs. I continued to kneel on the floor next to her and continued taking in her naked body. Finally, she opened her eyes.

"I'm sorry," she said.

I laughed. "Sorry? For what?"

"For getting you wet. That's never happened before."

"Are you kidding me?" I asked. "I LOVED it!"

We smiled at each other for a couple of seconds.

"Can I ask you a question?" I said. "You said that's never happened before. Ummm, did you like it?"

Now it was Allison's turn to laugh. "FUCK YES!" she shouted. "I've never felt so..." She struggled to find the right words, then continued, "so full and then felt an explosion of relief. It felt wonderful, but different than any other orgasm. Then my orgasm hit, and, fuck, it was unbelievable."

I smiled and felt a little smug at my pussy-eating ability.

"So, you'll let me do that again?" I asked hopefully.

Allison laughed again. "Fuck, yeah! But not now. Right now, I need you inside of me."

I grabbed a condom from my pocket before taking off the rest of my clothes. I was still partially hard having licked her pussy, and it only took a couple of strokes to reach full erection. I was very excited at the thought fucking Allison, but I had to decide what position. I didn't know her preference, and I wasn't even sure what I preferred. Part of me loves missionary the first time with a new woman, so I can see her breasts and her face. But that doesn't allow a free hand to rub her clit. I love doggy, but some women prefer face-to-face the first time with a new partner.

"Preference?" I asked her.

She smiled. "After what you just did to me, I'll leave it up to you."

Her bed was a little higher than some, so I knew what would work. She was still lying off the side of the bed, so I grabbed a big pillow and laid it next to her.

"Lie on the pillow, okay?"

As she did, I lifted her legs and wrapped them around my waist. I licked two fingers and rubbed them up and down her lips. I was happy to find she was still wet. I grabbed my dick and rubbed it up and down a couple of times before placing it right at her entrance. I gave a slow push and buried myself all the way into her until our pelvises touched. We let out simultaneous groans.

I started out with my hands on her hips, pulling her toward me each time I thrust into her. It was a slow, continuous motion which felt wonderful. Allison squeezed her muscles every time I thrust in, adding to the already-tight feeling. I removed one hand from her hip and squeezed her breast, causing Allison to release a sweet whine. When I pinched her nipple, her whine turned to a yelp, and she thrust her hips into me. I started pinching her nipple each time I thrust in, causing her to push into me at the same time. Her other breast was shaking up and down with each stroke.

We continued like this for a few minutes. Up to this point, we were both looking at each other. But suddenly, both of us seemed unable to keep our eyes open, each getting lost in the fantastic feeling. I started thrusting faster, grunting with each stroke. I felt light-headed as excitement shot through my entire body. After a few more minutes, Allison was moaning with each stroke, and the sound of her pleasure raised my own level of excitement.

I knew I was getting close. As good as this felt and as much as I wanted it to last longer, I also craved a huge release. I thought Allison was close, but I wanted to make sure she came. I took my other hand off her hip, licked two fingers, and started rubbing her clit back and forth, left to right, just like I had licked her earlier. Her loud cries told me this was the right motion.

After less than a minute, Allison cried out, "I'm gonna come!"

At that instant, I thrust all the way in as my dick exploded. Then I felt Allison's pussy contract and squeeze my dick over and over as I continued to come. I could vaguely hear sounds from Allison, but my own groans nearly drowned her out. I tried to continue rubbing her clit throughout my own orgasm, but I probably slowed my fingers. Once I finished, however, though exhausted, I was able to concentrate on stroking her clit to help extend her own orgasm. Her entire body shook and her head kept thrusting back into the bed. Her hands clenched at the sheets as her hips thrust forward over and over.

When her orgasm finished, her legs dropped down to the floor. With my dick still in her, I leaned forward and gently lay on top of her. Both of us were breathing hard, but even through my exhaustion, I loved the feeling of her breasts against my chest.

After a minute or so, I pulled out of her so I could remove the condom. I then knelt on the floor next to her. After another minute, Allison opened her eyes and sat up at the edge of the bed.

"Fuck, that was nice," she said with a big smile. Then she knelt on the floor next to me and gave me a short, soft, sweet kiss.

"Look, I'm sorry, but you can't stay here tonight. My parents are driving up tomorrow morning. But I promise next time, I won't kick you out, okay?" she said with a smile.

I smiled back, glad to know there'd be a next time. "I understand. But I'll be looking forward to next time."

"Me, too," she said, with a chuckle.

I got dressed and Allison put on a robe. She walked me to the front door and gave me a very passionate kiss as she pushed her body against me. Even though it hadn't been that long since I had come, I started getting hard again. She grinded against me for just a couple of seconds and laughed as she said, "good to know you recover quickly. Talk to you soon."

And thus began a very nice Friends with Benefits relationship with Allison.

Julia and Allison were both fantastic. They each enjoyed sex, and each knew we were just having fun with no commitments. But the most incredible woman to enter my apartment was definitely Hannah.

Hannah was a very pretty, tall, thin woman. Whereas some women's beauty jumps out at you, Hannah's was more subtle. If you looked at her quickly, you might not even realize how pretty she was. But her long face, big, blue eyes, small nose, and shiny lips always did it for me. She liked spin classes, so she had strong, thin legs. Her small breasts - maybe large A - looked perfect on her thin body. From the moment I met her, I knew I could fall in love with her. She was smart, thoughtful, and just a very kind person.

She was also dating my roommate, Jordan. I thought he was a lucky son-of-a-bitch. I was also a little surprised he had picked Hannah, since the primary attribute for the women he dated were huge tits. He didn't care if they were smart or stupid, as long as they had big tits. I wasn't sure why he liked Hannah - maybe he finally got smart, as unlikely as that was. They had been dating for about three months, and she frequently stayed at our place on the weekends. We talked a lot, especially when Jordan got wrapped up in some sports event on TV and ignored her. Apparently, she wasn't a screamer during sex, as I never heard her during their activity - only Jordan.

One Friday night I was sitting on the couch reading. I had already gotten ready for bed and was just wearing sleeping shorts. Hannah quietly walked out of Jordan's room, said hi, and went into the bathroom. When she came out, she walked over to the couch and sat down. Usually around our apartment, she wore a t-shirt and running shorts. Tonight, she was wearing a t-shirt but only had pink panties on her bottom.

"What's going, Adam?" she asked. "How come you're alone tonight?"

"I don't know," I replied. "Just didn't feel like going out tonight."

She stared at me for thirty seconds and finally said, "Can I ask you something?"

"Of course."

"Uh, it's kind of personal, so I understand if you don't want to answer."

"Okay," I said, wondering where this was going.

"When you get together with Allison, it sounds like she's always having a good time."

"Sorry if we're too loud," I said defensively.

"No, no, it's not a problem at all. But..." She paused for a few seconds. "Does she always have an orgasm?"

I hadn't expected that question.

"Uh, yeah. Sometimes only one but usually a couple."

Allison's eyes opened wide.

"Usually two?" she asked.

"Well, I like to give her an orgasm before I, you know, penetrate her."

"Really? What do you do?" she asked.

Okay, she was right, this was a little weird.

"Sometimes I just use my hands, but usually I go down on her. She really likes it, and I really like doing it."

Hannah was quiet for a bit.

"Jordan doesn't like doing that," she said. I now knew for sure that Jordan was a moron.

"Do you do other stuff to get started?" she asked. This was getting weirder by the minute.

"Well, sure. We start out kissing and touching."

"Touching her breasts?" she asked. "Do you spend time on her breasts?"

"Well, of course," I said.

Again, Allison sat quietly, processing what I said.

"Jordan kinda' likes to get down to business quickly. And, uh, it's nice, but I usually don't come."

Jesus Christ, I thought, what is wrong with Jordan.

"Well, Allison doesn't always come JUST from... uh, penetration. I mean usually she does, but sometimes I use my hand to help her."

"Do you ever come when she doesn't?" she asked.

Wow. I did NOT expect this conversation with my roommate's girlfriend. Hannah was two years younger than us, and I gathered she didn't have a lot of sexual experience, but now I was wondering if Jordan was her first.

"Well, sometimes, but I try to keep doing something to help her get off. I might continue inside her if I can, or I use my hands or mouth to get her to come."

"But you usually start with kissing, huh?" she asked.

"Uh, yeah."

After another awkward period of silence, she said, "maybe I'm just not a good kisser."

"I find that hard to believe," I said, immediately embarrassed I said it.

Hannah stared directly at me for fifteen seconds. I wasn't sure what to do, but then I noticed her nipples started poking through her t-shirt.

"You need to tell me if I'm a bad kisser. I need to know."

Before I could even think of a response, Hannah turned on the couch and straddled me. Her panty-covered pussy was sitting directly on my dick, which had started getting hard as soon as I saw her nipples harden. My hands instinctively went to her hips as she sat on me.

She smiled at me, tilted her head, and place her lips on mine. She gave me a soft, closed-mouth kiss for a few seconds. It was very nice, and feeling her lips on mine and her pussy on my dick was getting me very hard. She pulled back and smiled for just a second before bringing her lips back to mine. I could feel her mouth open, but she didn't use her tongue. I matched her technique; it felt wonderful.

Finally, I felt her tongue touch my lips, and now it was game on. We started kissing very passionately, her tongue in my mouth and then mine in hers. I was really hard now. I don't know if Hannah moved on her own or if I unconsciously started pulling her toward me, but she was now rubbing her pelvis back and forth - just a small amount - and grinding on my dick. Once it started, I was definitely helping, pulling and pushing her along my shaft.

After a minute, Hannah and I were working in tandem to stroke her pussy along the full length of my dick. It felt glorious! At one point, we stopped kissing, just concentrating on maximizing friction against each other. Her eyes were shut tight and her hands were squeezing my shoulders. Based on the position we were in, all of the pressure must have been directly on her clit. She was quietly whimpering with each stroke, and I was beginning to grunt.

Suddenly Hannah let out a soft cry as she pushed really hard against me and then froze. She did this twice, and then her whole body started shaking. Just as an orgasm rolled through her body, I came. I shot load after load of cum into my shorts. I felt exhausted, euphoric, and embarrassed. After another minute, Hannah fell against me and rested her head on my shoulder. I wrapped my arms around her back and hugged her tightly. I loved feeling her body press against mine. The only sound was our heavy breathing.

After a couple of minutes, Hannah pulled back and smiled at me.

"Thank you," she said. "I really needed that. Thank you."

Before I could say anything, she crawled off of me and walked into the bathroom. A few minutes later, she walked back to Jordan's room without looking at me.

The next night, I made sure to stick around our apartment. Jordan and Hannah eventually came back, and Hannah gave me a big smile as she said hi. Jordan grunted hello, and they both went into his bedroom. After a little while, I heard Jordan grunting, and five minutes later, Hannah walked out of his room and went to the bathroom. This time, she was wearing a crop top which didn't reach her bellybutton, and a thong. When she walked to the bathroom, I saw her sweet ass, and I immediately got excited.

When she came out of the bathroom and walked toward the couch, I couldn't believe how small the material was covering her pussy. I know we see people in tiny bikinis, but there's something about seeing a girl in skimpy panties. I smiled at her, with my eyes obviously diverting down to her pelvis before returning to her eyes. She smiled back. She stood right in front of me.

"You never told me last night if I was a good kisser. Remember? You were supposed to tell me if that was my problem. Can we try that again?" She bit her lower lip in the cutest way.

"What about him?" I asked, nodding my head toward Jordan's bedroom.

"Are you kidding? He falls dead asleep as soon as he's done," she said.

Without any other response from me, Hannah straddled my legs as she knelt on the couch. As she lowered herself, she could undoubtedly feel my hard dick pressing against her, and she smiled. I put my hands around her hips.

Part of me thought this was wrong. On the other hand, I knew Jordan was still fucking other women as he dated Hannah. I didn't know whether or not she knew, but I didn't care; it was enough to clear my conscience and to feel absolutely no guilt as this beautiful woman sat on my lap.

Like yesterday, Hannah started with a soft, closed-mouth kiss. She pulled back and giggled for just a second before returning her lips to mine. She put both hands behind my head and started kissing me just a little harder, occasionally slipping her tongue into my mouth, but then pulling back and closing her mouth. Jesus, she was driving me crazy. I moved my hands to her bare ass, and as soon as I touched her and squeezed her cheeks, she cooed.

We continued in this position for a minute as she started kissing me harder. Unlike yesterday, I very consciously started pulling her body toward me to stroke her pussy along my dick. I wanted to make Hannah feel good, but this was not a totally altruistic action; I, too, craved the feeling of her sliding along my dick.

It didn't take long until we were both breathing hard, kissing hard, and grinding hard. I took one of my hands off her butt and put it on her hip. I slid it up her torso, under her loose t-shirt, until I felt the side of her breast. Hannah let out a sweet "MMMM", which encouraged me to slide my hand onto the front of her breast. MY GOD it felt good! Her hard nipple pushed against my palm, and as I gently squeezed her breast, I made sure to rub my palm in a circular motion against her nipple. Hannah again let out a sweet whine, but then suddenly pulled back and stopped kissing me. I thought I had gone too far.

She stared deep into my eyes for a second; I couldn't read her expression. She pulled her hands away from the back of my neck, crossed her arms, and pulled off her t-shirt. I was now staring at the most beautiful, small breasts I had ever seen. Her areolas were dark red and of average size. Her nipples were thin but longer than expected for her small breasts. Her mouth had a sweet smile, but her eyes were questioning, as if she was asking if I liked what I saw.

"Oh, God, Hannah!" was all I said before bending forward to take a nipple in my mouth as I returned my hand to her other breast. She leaned back a little as she let out a groan and wrapped her hands around my head to pull against her breast. She resumed sliding her pussy back and forth along my dick, not needing any help from me.

I couldn't get enough of Hannah's breasts. I wanted to kiss them and touch them and squeeze them and pinch her nipples forever! When I flicked my tongue quickly across her nipple, she thrust her chest further against my mouth. When I pinched her other nipple, she threw her head back and cried, "YES!" I kept this up for quite a few minutes until I realized I was close to coming. I started lifting my hips up into Hannah as she was sliding back and forth, and she started moaning over and over as she increased the speed of her movement.

Suddenly Hannah gave one really hard lurch and froze as she softly cried out. The she lurched and cried again. As she did it a third time, I lost it and came in my shorts. I continued squeezing and sucking Hannah's breasts as my hips lifted with each giant spurt of cum. I couldn't believe how long and how much I kept coming, but Hannah went even longer. When she finished, she gave me an exhausted smile, weakly kissed me, and laid her head on my shoulder. Wrapping my arms around her naked torso and feeling her bare breasts against my naked chest was the perfect way to enjoy my post-orgasmic bliss.

After a few minutes, Hannah lifted her head and looked at me with a sweet smile.

"You're a really nice guy, Adam. And you're really nice to me. You make me feel really good. Thank you," she said.

"I like being nice to you, Hannah. And, uh, you make me feel really good, too," I said with a chuckle.

Hannah giggled and slowly crawled off of me. She bent over, giving me a different angle with her breasts hanging down, and kissed me. It was soft, sweet, and tender.

"Good night," she said, as she picked up her t-shirt and walked toward the bathroom.

"Good night, Hannah," I whispered.

Thursday night I was studying when I heard a knock at the door. When I opened it, I was surprised - very pleasantly surprised - to see Hannah. She had a big smile on her face as she said hi and walked in.

"Uh, Jordan's not here, Hannah. He's working a shift at the restaurant."

She looked at her watch. "Actually, he should be done by now. He and Suzy should just about be getting to her apartment so he can fuck her," she said nonchalantly.

My bug-eyes undoubtedly gave away my surprise at her statement.

"I'm not an idiot, Adam. I know he likes to fuck Suzy or any other girl with big tits. The only reason he was interested in me in the first place was because my 'friend' ", she said, putting air quotes around the word friend, "told him I was a virgin. I guess he was willing to look past my tiny tits to fuck a virgin."