Helping Hannah

Story Info
My roommate's girlfriend needs help having orgasms.
10.3k words
4.78
54k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leader12
Leader12
961 Followers

My senior year at college was fantastic. I worked really hard, but I also had a lot of fun. I had applied to grad school, so I still had to keep up my grades, but I also liked the classes I was taking. Monday thru Thursday I was pretty disciplined, spending time between classes reading, studying, or going to the lab. I tried to get my work done early, as I worked a few hours in the evening at the local coffee shop.

On the weekends, however, I definitely had fun. I certainly hit the bars at times, but I never really got drunk. One or two drinks was enough to give me a slight buzz, but that was all I needed. And I saw how stupid some guys got when they were totally drunk.

I didn't have a steady girlfriend that year, but I definitely had fun with the girls. There were a couple of girls I saw regularly, but we all knew it was just to have fun - no one was using the L word. I guess the best description would be friends with benefits.

I knew Julia the longest. She also worked at the coffee shop, so we saw lots of each other. We hit it off right away and always teased each other. We hadn't gone out until I got invited to a party. Bob, the guy who owned the hair salon in the same strip mall as the coffee shop was a regular customer, and we became friends over the previous year. He invited me to a party at his house and told me to bring a date. Since Julia knew him, too, I asked her if she wanted to go with me. I guess it was our first official date. He said it was a catered dinner, so we knew we should dress nicer than a typical frat party.

I wore some decent pants (i.e., the one pair of pants I owned that weren't jeans) and a button-down shirt. I picked up Julia at her apartment, and when she opened the store, I just stared. She was wearing the cutest little black dress that hugged her nice boobs and her round ass. She had put on eye make-up, and she looked stunning.

"Wow, Julia, you really clean up well! You look fantastic!" I said.

"Thanks, Adam. You don't look bad yourself," she replied.

"You definitely look better than you do in the brown apron I'm used to," I said with a chuckle.

We went to the party and had a nice time. Most of the people were older than us, but we really didn't feel out of place. Bob introduced us to some people as soon as we got there, and the conversation flowed easily. One guy dared to bring up politics, but since everyone seemed to be on the same page, it didn't cause a problem. In fact, it strengthened the bond everyone felt.

After the party, Julia invited me back to her apartment. After we got inside and she turned on some lights, she said she had to use the bathroom. She disappeared down the hall while I took a seat on the couch and started looking at my phone.

I heard the bathroom door open, and, though I couldn't see her, I heard her ask, "so you don't think I look hot in my work apron?"

I looked up as she walked in the room, and my eyes popped open. Julia was wearing her work apron - ONLY her work apron. She had it pulled tight against her body and tied it in the back. At the angle she was standing, I could see her bare side, including the side of her firm breast. The smile on her face was matched by a larger one on mine. When she turned her back to me so I could see her bare ass, I accidentally let out a groan, making her chuckle.

I stood up and started to walk toward her, but she held up a hand.

"Wait," she said, "the manager asked me to get some supplies from the storage cabinet."

She walked over to a cabinet that held her cable modem and cable box and bent over at the waist, pretending like she was looking for something. When her pussy came into view, I couldn't help myself.

"Oh, god, Julia," I exclaimed.

She laughed as she stood up and turned back toward me.

"I'm sorry you don't like my apron. Should I put my dress back on?"

"No, please don't. I'm not sure why, but the apron looks SO much better on you here at home than it does at the restaurant."

As I walked toward her, she kept her eyes on the bulge in my pants. I wrapped my arms around her, placing my hands on her butt cheeks as I pulled her against me.

I leaned my face down until our lips met, and we were quickly kissing very passionately. I learned Julia was a great kisser, and we kept this up for quite a while. I slid my hands up the sides of her lower torso until they touched the sides of her breasts, causing us both to moan. I slipped my thumbs under her apron as far as I could and stroked up and down. We continued kissing, and I slid my whole hand under the apron to cup her breasts and pinch her hard nipples. Her sweet coos got me even more excited, and I pushed my dick against her even harder.

"I think you're working too hard," I said. "Why don't you take off your apron and take a break."

Julia smiled at me and turned around as she said, "Could you help me untie it, please?"

I moved her hair to one side as I kissed her neck and then put my lips around the tip of her ear, bringing another whine from Julia. I moved her hair to the other side and repeated the kiss on her neck and the flick of my tongue over her earlobe. I reached around her and cupped her breasts over the apron, softly rubbing the material against her nipples. She whimpered as she put her hands on mine. After just a few seconds, I pulled my hands away and placed them directly on her butt cheeks, squeezing them and spreading them. Finally, I untied the bow holding her apron closed.

I lifted the loop over her head and tossed the apron onto a chair. I softly grabbed her shoulders to turn her around for my first look at her naked body.

"Oh, Jesus, Julia. You are beautiful!"

She smiled at me as she placed her hand on my dick and gave a couple of gentle squeezes.

"Yeah?" she said with the cutest sarcasm, "you like what you see?"

Instead of answering her with words, I used both hands to cup her right breast as I lowered my head and took her nipple into my mouth. She cried softly as I flicked my tongue quickly back and forth. She had full breasts with large darker areola. Her nipples were thick and very hard. When I pinched her nipple between my lips, she gave a satisfying moan.

I moved my mouth to her other breast, giving light kisses in circles around her areola. I repeated the circles, giving wet kisses. Then I latched onto her nipple and sucked before again flicking my tongue across it. My other hand caressed her other full breast. I was so excited, I thought I was going to come in my pants.

I pulled away from her breast and kissed her hard on the lips again. I slowly dragged the back of my index finger down her stomach, across her belly button, and across her thin landing strip. Just as I got to her clit, I flipped my finger around and dragged it down one side of her lips, across her pussy, and back up the other side. I avoided her clit. Her lips were large and darker; they begged to be sucked. After repeating this circling of her lips a couple of times, I cupped her entire vulva.

"Can we go to your bedroom?" I asked.

Julia smiled as she grabbed my hand and led me to her bedroom.

"Get out of your clothes", she said as she ripped open the bed.

I quickly stripped off everything. Julia smiled as she walked over to me, knelt down, and placed my dick in her mouth.

"Oh, Jesus," I hollered.

She circled the head with her tongue a few times, but I pushed her head away.

"I don't want to come yet," I said. "You first. Lie on the bed."

As she lay down, I crawled up between her legs. I took one of her large pussy lips into my mouth and sucked it, then repeated the motion with the other. Julia was already very wet, so I decided to go for a quick orgasm. I put my tongue at her opening, tasting her sweet juice, and went straight up and over her clit. She thrust her body when I got to her clit, so I immediately licked her clit again. She was already groaning every time my tongue touched her clit, so I repeated that simple lick over and over. Her breathing got quicker, her groaning got louder, and her thrusting of her body became more forceful with every lick.

It didn't take long before her entire body starting shaking as a powerful orgasm ripped through her. She didn't scream; she actually got quieter when the orgasm hit. But the simple, breathy "Uh. Uh. Uh." was enough for me to know she was enjoying extreme pleasure.

When her body calmed down, she quickly opened her eyes and smiled at me.

"You're going to do that to me again - got it?" she said.

I laughed. "Any time you'd like."

"But not now. Right now, I want you to fuck me."

I moved up and kissed her, dragging my dick along her slit as I did so. I pulled away and quickly sucked both of her nipples. Then I crawled off the bed as quickly as possible to retrieve a condom from my pants. I put it on and quickly got back between her legs, first giving a slow lick from her pussy to her clit. Again, she shuddered when I went over her clit. As I moved up, she pulled her knees up toward her face and held them in her hands, giving me a beautiful view of her pussy. I scooted forward on my knees and placed my dick at her entrance. Without hesitation, I pushed in.

Every first with a new lover is amazing. Seeing her naked. Touching her breasts. Tasting her. But nothing compares with the first time you slide your dick into her pussy. We both groaned just a bit as our pelvises touched. I started slowly stroking in and out, but Julia was having none of that.

"Fuck me hard, Adam. Make me explode."

I have a long-standing policy that when I have my dick in a woman's pussy, I usually follow her instructions. I figure that's the best way to make sure this won't be the last time my dick is there.

I was more than happy to bang away. Julia met each of my thrusts by pushing off the bed hard. I learned that she is one of those women who comes very quickly the second time. It didn't take long until her entire body started shaking again. Even though I had been incredibly excited the whole time I was licking her pussy, I thought I could hold off for a while. But when she started coming, her pussy gripped my dick so hard and it felt so unbelievably good, that before she was done, I started grunting as I, too, came. Hard. Over and over my dick spasmed and shot volumes of cum.

I kept stroking, slowly, until Julia finished. She released her knees and lowered her legs to the bed as I lay down on her, resting my weight on my elbows. I was totally drained and breathing heavily, as was Julia. I eventually rolled off her and removed the condom, then pulled her back on top of me. I hugged her tightly, relishing the feeling of her entire body pressed against mine.

I stayed the night, and, in the morning, we pretty much repeated our activities from the night before. We showered together, both of us enjoying soaping up the other's body. I spent a long time making sure her breasts were very clean. Afterwards, we both dressed, I hugged her goodbye, and I left.

I was very nervous going in to work the next day, when I knew Julia was also working. Would it be awkward? Would we still be "normal" friends? I needn't have worried; it was as normal as any other day. Julia said hi, we worked together like we always did, and we kidded each other like we always did. We continued to be good friends - with great benefits! We'd often call each other to get together, knowing it was mainly for sex, and we were both happy with the relationship. And we were both VERY happy with the sex!

I met Allison my freshman year in the dorm. We didn't date, but we both hung out with a group of friends who did lots of stuff together. I liked her, and I'm not really sure why I never asked her out on a formal date that year. But we were friends and spent a fair amount of time together at meals, concerts, and football games.

I hadn't seen her in a couple of years but ran into her at a party at her sorority. It was really nice to see her, and she greeted me with a huge smile and a tight hug. We hung out for a lot of the party, and, at one point, we started dancing. She was really grinding on me, and I was hard as a rock. Every time she'd press her body against me, she smiled.

After one of the songs ended, she grabbed my hand and said, "Let's go for a walk."

As we walked downstairs to the building's basement, she said, "I don't live in the house anymore, so I don't have a room here." Then she pulled me into the laundry room, where there were a few coin-operated washers and dryers. As soon as we got inside, she pushed me up against the wall, smashed her body against me, and started kissing me. I put my hands on her butt and pulled her against me. We kissed passionately for a few minutes until I slid one of my hands up her stomach and onto her breast. She whimpered as I gently caressed her soft, full breast.

"We don't have much time now," she breathily said. "I just wanted you to know I'm very interested and want you to come home with me later."

Before I could even answer, she knelt down and started rubbing my dick. Then she opened my belt, unhooked and unzipped my pants, and, in one motion, pushed my jeans and underwear to my knees. She smiled at me as she grabbed my dick and licked it like an ice cream cone. With one hand tickling my balls, she put the head of my dick in her mouth and circled it with her tongue. She then proceeded to give me the most unbelievable blow job of my life. This girl really knew how to suck dick! And she seemed to enjoy it almost as much as I did.

Sometimes her mouth slid up and down my dick as far as she could go, and other times she concentrated on the tip. But whatever she did was incredible. Her fingers never left the base, constantly stroking my dick when her mouth pulled back, always using the perfect amount of pressure.

It didn't take long inside her magical mouth before I whispered, "Allison, I'm going to come!"

She pulled back so that just the tip was in her mouth, and she used her hand to stroke my entire length. I shot blast after blast of cum into her, grunting as I came. She swallowed everything, leaving the tip of my dick in her mouth until I started to go soft. She licked the head one last time and released me as she stood up.

"That was fun," she said.

I grabbed her and kissed her hard.

"Jesus, thank you," I said. "I want to return the favor."

"Later," she said with a giggle. "Don't leave without me tonight."

She gave me one more kiss and then walked out of the laundry room.

I was still trying to catch my breath as I pulled up my underwear and pants and re-buckled everything. I couldn't believe what just happened - or the invitation for later. This was the best party EVER!

When I walked upstairs, I quickly scanned the room. I saw Allison with a few girls. When she saw me, she smiled but went back to listening to whoever was speaking. I tried to be cool, but my head was screaming, "LET'S LEAVE!"

After a painful hour of watching Allison from the corner of my eyes as she moved around the room all night, she finally walked over to me and said, "Ready to leave?"

I popped out of the chair like a jack-in-the-box, and I probably had the same goofy look on my face as the clown in the toy.

"Uh-huh," I said, probably a little too enthusiastically.

She laughed as she took my hand and we walked outside.

"My apartment's only a couple of blocks away," she said.

Ever since our encounter in the laundry room, I would have been happy to walk MILES to go back to Allison's apartment.

When we got to her place, she walked me right to her bedroom and closed the door. I turned her around and started kissing her. This time, when I moved my hand up to breast, she didn't stop me; she just let out a soft whine. After just a few seconds, she pushed me away and pulled her top off. Before I could even get my hands on her, she reached behind her back, unhooked her bra, and slid it off. Her large breasts were beautiful, surprisingly firm for their size.

One hand went to one breast, and my mouth went to the other. As I caressed her breast and flicked my tongue over her nipple, her sweet whines just encouraged me. She held my head against her as I continued attacking her hard, thick nipple. I continued this for a while until she pushed me away and grabbed the hem of my shirt to pull it over my head. She hugged me hard, and I enjoyed the wonderful feeling of her hard nipples and her soft breasts pushing against my naked chest as we started kissing again.

She slipped one hand between us and rubbed my hard dick.

"Glad to see you've recovered from earlier," she said with a chuckle.

"You provide quite the incentive," I replied, causing her to smile.

I slipped my hand into the waistband of her pants, causing her to suck in her stomach to allow me to slide my hand further down. I went into her panties, across some pubic hair, and found her very wet pussy. I cupped her vulva, pressing my palm against her clit, and she was breathing very hard. When I slipped a finger into her, she thrust her pelvis into me as she let out a soft cry. I fingered her for just a few seconds; she was really wet.

"Earlier tonight, you said I could return a favor," I said.

She smiled at me as she opened the button on her pants.

"Help me out of these," she said.

I unzipped and pulled down her pants. She sat on the bed as I pulled off her shoes, socks, and pants. I quickly pulled off my own shoes, socks, and pants and bent over to kiss her. I squeezed her nipple with one hand while my other hand dropped onto her wet panties. I gently rubbed all over.

"Lie down," I said. With her legs still on the floor, she lay down across the bed.

I knelt on the floor and grabbed the sides of her panties. She lifted her butt so I could remove them. Her wide landing strip, and long, pink pussy lips had me drooling. I pulled her toward the edge of the bed and put one leg over each shoulder. I gave wet kissed along the inside of her thigh, moving up toward her pussy. As soon as got the crease at her pelvis, I pulled back and repeated the action with the other leg. Again, just as I got right near her pussy, I pulled back.

I planted closed-mouth kisses along the edge of her lips, up toward her clit, then up her landing strip. Then I kissed down her landing strip and down along her other lip. I was applying a lot of pressure, but no tongue. When I got to the bottom, I placed one more closed mouth kiss on her perineum before shoving my tongue directly into her pussy. She let out a scream and reflexively grabbed my head. I swirled my tongue around, tasting her sweet juices and inhaling the glorious smell. After a minute, I pulled back and started the slow, closed-mouth kisses around her lips again on the right side, giving her a chance to relax.

This time, though, after going up and down her landing strip, rather than kissing her lips on the left, as I had done last time, I softly dragged my tongue across her clit.

"Oh shit!" she said, not loud but with emotion.

I licked her clit three more times, with her pushing herself into my mouth each time. She was really boiling.

And then I stopped. I went back to slow, soft kisses around her pussy lips. The cute whine that came out her when I stopped licking sounded like a toy running out of batteries, with each whimper getting softer and softer. After kissing her lips, her landing strip, and her other lips, I again drove my tongue into her pussy, tongue-fucking her fast. I caught her off guard, and she let out another soft cry. After a minute, I again slowed down and started the soft kissing. But this time, after going up and down her landing strip, I encircled her clit within my lips and flicked my tongue quickly, up and down and side to side.

Allison was again thrusting her body into my mouth. I found that the side-to-side motion made her moan louder, so I concentrated on that motion. She was getting louder, thrusting harder, and pulling my head against her. I managed to sneak a finger into her pussy and started rubbing her G-spot very quickly.

Leader12
Leader12
961 Followers