Helping Harvey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now I had some planning to do, and I was going to love that part of this adventure.

***

When Franco and I got together to do that planning, we did our victory dance before getting down to business.

"I suppose you've dealt with the fact that fifty guys are going to see our wives about as close to naked as it's possible to get," Franco said.

"Yeah, I think so. If Sasha can deal with it, I guess I can too."

"Same thing here. It could be different, I suppose, when it's really happening."

We talked for a long time, screened our ideas, and got things moving.

The next Saturday was the day set for the fundraiser, and I had sprung for two poles which we mounted on the stage at the club. Sasha wondered why two, but I said I expected they'd like to be out there together some of the time. I put a smaller one in our basement since they seemed anxious to practice. Once they'd made the decision, I could see they were anxious to do a good job. I was sure that just being out there on the stage and ninety-nine percent naked would be enough, but they wanted to do more. I was sure our Wi-Fi was getting a lot of use with the research they had to be doing.

I tried to watch Sasha closely to see if I could detect the change that had caused her to agree to my plan, but if there was one, she was keeping it hidden. Other than going to the basement to practice, she seemed the same as she'd always been. But, this was a huge change, and I wondered what had made it happen,

Saturday arrived, and I wondered if Sasha would spend the whole day trembling. She sure started that way as we ate breakfast.

"You gonna be okay?"

"I got nervous before every volleyball game, so yeah, this is normal, and I'm used to it. I'm sure Dina is doing the same thing."

"Let me know if you need anything special." She nodded. "By the way, we sent out notices of the fundraiser and what the program would be. Tickets are five hundred each, and all but one member signed up. He's in China and said he was tempted to fly home to see this. So, we've collected twenty-four thousand and five hundred dollars already."

"We'd better get a lot more than that, Sasha said.

"We will."

Franco and I went to the club very early to be sure everything was set up properly. The wives would be coming a little later but wanted to be there a little early also to check on the space, and particularly the poles. I felt good when they approved everything and went to the backroom to get ready.

Members began arriving early, and they picked the seats closest to the stage. I knew them all, and soon they'd be ogling a lot of my wife's skin. And Franco's wife's as well. Dina's sister, Lorraine, had agreed to put together the music that we'd need, and it had begun playing and would continue for the whole show. Lorraine was in the backroom, helping the girls get ready and also watching over the music. I think she was more interested in seeing her sister do her thing than anything else. At a little over six feet tall, she'd have been a very impressive addition to the team.

I was wise enough not to bring it up, not wanting to push my luck.

At last, it was time, and It was my turn to get things started. I realized I was trembling, and my throat was very dry. I hoped the wives were doing better than I was but doubted they were.

"Gentlemen, thank you so very much for coming tonight to help Harvey get the money he needs to improve his shelter. We have something special for you tonight, and it'll challenge you to part with some of your money. The more you part with, the happier Harvey will be. You guys know what to do, so let's get started."

I ran off the stage as Lorraine turned up the volume, and all but the stage lights dimmed.

The door at the back of the stage opened, and Sasha and Dina appeared, both masked and wearing four-inch heels. With Sasha now at six feet tall and Dina at six-six, they were an impressive pair. Sasha wore a short and tight red dress while Dina had on an equally short and tight black one.

They shimmied, twisted, turned, and moved their hips very suggestively, and I made a mental note to have Sasha do the same for me in private. Of course, the chant began very quickly.

"TAKE IT OFF. TAKE IT OFF. TAKE IT OFF."

I saw the ladies glance at each other, then move closer together. Each unzipped the other's dress, and they stepped apart. They'd clearly planned as Dina moved back, and Sasha pulled the top of the red dress off her shoulders, revealing a lacy and very revealing red bra that I'd never seen before. She quickly pulled the dress off over her head, and I saw an equally unfamiliar pair of red panties that seemed a little conservative compared to the bra.

She moved to the front of the stage, bent over with her hands on her knees which squeezed her boobs together, and then jiggled them back and forth for the crowd. That drew cheers and applause, and a line formed by the stage right in front of her, men reaching to stuff money, checks, and promise papers into the waistband of the red panties. As they leaned in to do that, they were getting a very up-close look at the two breasts that were being squeezed out over the bra's lace. Even with the mask, I could see that Sasha was laughing and continuing to jiggle. Plus, her waistband was getting so full, stuffing in more was getting very difficult. I was very surprised at what she was doing, but she was getting lots of money, it seemed. I realized that my heart was beginning to pound just watching her.

The last man in line leaned in, and I could see he was saying something to her. She leaned over toward him, and I saw him reaching toward her with a very large wad of bills, denomination unknown. He tucked the money into her bra, careful not to touch her with his hand. With one finger, he pushed it down until it had nearly disappeared behind the red lace. It had to be pressing against her nipple, but she kept smiling at him. Seeing that happen told me my plan was working. The club was enjoying our wives and was responding as I had anticipated, thank heaven.

We had put two large plastic containers, one on each side of the stage, where the ladies could deposit all the things the men had stuffed into their waistbands...or somewhere else.

Now it was Dina's turn, and I have to admit I was anticipating seeing her. She swung her hips as she moved to the front of the platform, then reached down, grabbed the hem of her dress, and lifted it off, tossing it aside. Her lacy black bra was as low-cut as Sasha's, and I decided she must have used some kind of oil on her body as she seemed to be glistening in the stage lights. Her black panties were smaller than Sasha's, and this only served to highlight her very long legs.

Like Sasha, even with the mask, I could see that Dina was smiling, looking like she was enjoying what was happening. She kicked off her heels, then slowly let her feet slide out until she was in a full split. More applause and cheers as the line formed in front of Dina, and, as she was right at the edge of the stage, stuffing things into her black panties was easy. Our same final guy pushed another wad of bills into her black bra, obviously touching her breast this time. She didn't react but kept smiling. I'd seen Dina in a small two-piece bathing suit, but seeing her this way was something special.

The poles came into play now, the ladies taking turns doing some very sensuous contortions to more cheers and applause from the men. I was curious what was coming next, wondering if they'd come forward with more money and what our wives might do to make that happen. It didn't take long to learn the answer.

"I'll buy that red bra for ten thousand dollars," a voice called from the crowd. He stood and headed for the stage, holding up either a check or a promise paper.

I watched Sasha to see what her reaction might be. She never hesitated, reaching behind her, unfastening the bra, and holding it out to the bidder. He tucked the paper in her waistband, but my eyes were glued to her breasts, bare except for the tasseled pasties that hid her nipples. This was certainly Sasha 2.0 that I was seeing.

Of course, almost immediately, there was another bid.

"Ten thousand for the black bra," this one said, heading for the stage.

Dina matched Sasha, unfastening her bra and extending it to the bidder, who tucked the paper into her panties. Her nipples were also hidden by tasseled pasties, and, of course, this was the first time I had gotten a good view of Dina's breasts. They weren't large but were perfectly shaped. And every bit of them except the nipple was right there to be seen. I was learning lots of things from this fundraiser.

Not surprisingly and very much expected, I heard another voice.

"Keeping things moving, twenty thousand for the red panties." He walked to the stage, a big smile on his face, eying Sasha.

Once more, she didn't hesitate, walking to the edge right in front of the bidder, hooked her thumbs in the panties waistband, and slid them down her legs, The bidder's eyes following every movement as she handed him the panties. She was now clothed in only the pasties and a tiny red thong. Since I was standing at the back of the stage, I could see the red string of the thong disappearing between her delicious-looking butt cheeks, which she then displayed to the crowd as she turned to walk back to the pole, leaving the stage clear for Dina.

"Tall lady, I'm offering twenty thousand for those black panties of yours because I'm anxious to see if you have a black thong hiding under there." By the time he finished his speech, he was standing in front of Dina. She slid the panties down but left them on one foot which she lifted slowly to the bidder. Dina had the predicted black thong, and I wondered, as she lifted her leg, if the tiny thong was doing an adequate job of covering her. She didn't seem to be concerned, so I decided I shouldn't be either. But, I could certainly see another delectable set of buns that were hiding the black string.

Rather than going one at a time as they'd done before, both began performing on their pole, spinning, and twisting, their bodies beginning to glisten from a light coating of perspiration, before being interrupted by another loud voice.

"Twenty thousand dollars for one of those tasseled things," he said, then added, "and I don't care which one it is."

I saw Sasha look at Dina, then move over to her, and they whispered. I was curious if they were deciding whether or not to lose the pasties or which one would be the first. I knew that the pasties and thong were their "security blankets" and wondered how they'd handle this new challenge. A solution to one of those problems showed up quickly.

"I'll help out, ladies--twenty thousand for one of the tassels from the other dancer," a tall, older man said, heading to the front.

"Twenty thousand each for the last two." A third bidder spoke up.

In moments, three men now stood at the edge of the stage, smiling and anxiously waiting.

Eighty thousand dollars for four exposed nipples. Possibly not a record, but a lot of money for Harvey's shelter if the wives were willing. This was headed in a slightly different direction than I think they had anticipated.

Dina responded first, walking to where the men were waiting, then, very seductively, peeling one of the pasties off her breast, the nipple popping free, obviously hard and very erect. She did the same to the other breast with the same result. She held the pasties out toward the men. The number three bidder said he'd prefer having a matching set, so the first two took one each of the offered items, eagerly tucking their papers into the tiny string of her thong. I'd known Dina for a long time but would look at her a little differently in the future, having seen those delectable nipples. But it was Sasha's turn.

I watched her carefully as she looked at the last bidder, then knelt in front of him so that his eyes were on a level with her breasts. I knew her nipples wouldn't match Dina's, but her areola were larger than you might expect. She wasn't hesitating, though, as she peeled one off and then the other, her breasts very visible and about two feet from the bidder's face. He took the tassels, but the way she was kneeling made it difficult to reach her waistband, so, without saying a thing, she leaned toward him, squeezing her breasts together with her arms. He didn't need further encouragement and watched her move her arms, allowing her breasts to spread. Smiling, he held the paper so it was against her chest between her breasts until she moved her arms together again, squeezing the paper in her cleavage. Sasha stood, dropped the paper in the container, and moved to her pole, glancing at Dina. I thought about how having the pasties had helped her decide to strip. Now they were gone.

Of course, you didn't have to be Nostradamus to know what was coming next.

"Fifty thousand dollars for one of those thongs, maybe the red one this time."

One more time, I saw Sasha look at Dina. Before they could do anything, the bidder spoke again.

"Come on, guys, don't make just one of them lose that thong. Let's hear another bid."

"Sixty thousand for the black one," another voice called out.

"Pikers. Seventy thousand for either one."

I knew there were several millionaires in the club and others that weren't far from it. I'd provided a way for them to contribute their money and get a very pleasant reward while they did it. But, it was going even better than I'd imagined.

"I'm going one hundred thousand," another voice called.

"Yeah, yeah, I'll match that."

I could barely believe what I was hearing and couldn't imagine what might happen. Would the two wives bare everything? I hadn't imagined this happening, but neither had I imagined two hundred thousand dollars being on the line. I was sure they had talked and planned, but I doubted they had envisioned this scenario.

But the two bidders were standing in front of the stage, papers in hand, waiting.

Two hundred thousand dollars.

Dina was the first to move, walking deliberately toward the two men. She wasn't smiling now and stopped right at the edge of the stage, feet spread and hands on her bare hips.

"Which one wants my black thong," she asked, looking from one to the other. That seemed to surprise the men, and, finally, one raised his hand.

"I'm the tallest," he said, "so I'll take the tall one's black thong."

As I watched Dina, I could see her breasts rising and falling with her breathing, and her nipples were longer and darker than they'd been before. She was "into" what was happening and enjoying it, at least in one way.

"That's a lot of money," I heard her say. "Why don't you help me. But be careful."

He smiled and shook his head. Dina moved one hip in his direction and lifted the tiny string of the waistband. The bidder carefully took hold of the extended string while she pulled out the other side, and, together, they lowered the thong, and she stepped out of it. When she turned to step away from the front, I saw her bare mons, which made me wonder if she was more ready for what was happening than I thought. My heart was pounding as I wondered what I'd see now that it was Sasha's turn.

The first bidder was walking away, holding the black thong aloft for everyone to see.

At the same Sasha was looking at the other man and was ready. He would get the red thong but seemed very interested in watching her breasts swinging as she walked.

"Want to do it the same way," she asked.

"Fine with me, but," he paused and chuckled, "I should say butt, I'd prefer it if you turned around if that's not a problem."

He'd exaggerated his pronunciation of the second "but," so it was obvious he was referring to her butt.

She turned and extended one side of the tiny string toward him, then took the other side herself. As they slowly lowered the thong, I knew what the guy was seeing--that tiny string buried between her buns would be slowly appearing as the thong was lowered. Since she was facing me, I saw that her light-colored and always carefully trimmed muff was no longer there--more surprises from my naked wife.

The ladies had done some planning.

When the high bidder for the red thong had them in his hand, Sasha turned, bent toward him, and, once more, the paper was squeezed in her cleavage. He ran back to his seat, hooting and waving the thong.

Lots of cheering, clapping of hands and calls for more dancing which it appeared the ladies were more than happy to accommodate, now very naked. Sasha was the first, using the pole very expertly, squeezing her breasts together around the cool brass. She knew she had an adorable ass, and she repeatedly thrust it toward the hooting men. I knew she couldn't do that as often as she did without exposing a little of what she was working to keep hidden. The fact that she didn't stop doing it told me she wasn't overly concerned about it. In fact, as was the case with Dina, I think she had begun to enjoy it, her nipples, never large, were, nonetheless, rosy and erect.

To her credit, she was working hard to please the crowd and was panting, but the sheen of perspiration that glistened in the lights made her look very enticing. I wasn't surprised that my body was responding to her look, and I was sure I wasn't the only one. It was odd to realize that, and I kept telling myself it was all okay since it was for Harvey's shelter.

Sasha looked nearly exhausted as she stepped away from the pole and curtseyed to the audience. Their appreciation was shown as a line came forward and, with no place to tuck the money any longer, they simply tossed it into the plastic tubs. She smiled and called "thanks" to each one.

As that was happening, Dina moved to her pole and was ready to perform once everyone was seated. Both of our wives had been excellent volleyball players, but Dina was clearly the better athlete and was about to demonstrate that for all to see.

Long legs and arms stronger than they looked, Dina swung into action. I knew she spent a good bit of time in the gym, her trim body showing the results of that, the muscles readily apparent as she began to perform. She swung, climbed, twisted, and, in every way possible, gave everyone a view of her delightful figure. I wondered how Franco was faring as he watched what was happening.

Finally, she stood beside the pole, grasped it, and pulled herself, hand over hand, to the top, her legs spread as she climbed. Once there, she turned until her head was below the rest of her. Slowly she began inching her way down the pole, head first, her legs spread-eagled above her. I'm sure all the watchers wished they were on the stage standing close to her so they could have a better view. When she twisted my direction, I saw way more than I'd expected to see, and it was glistening a little more than than the rest of her body. I was sure I'd hear about it from Sasha. She needed to talk to Dina about showing rather than to me me about looking.

When Dina reached the bottom, she rolled her body off the pole, ending up sitting on the stage facing the men, her legs still spread. She held that position for several seconds, her pointy breasts rising and falling with her panting. When she finally stood, nearly every man there headed for the stage and the plastic containers, calling to Dina as they tossed the contributions into the tubs.

Very satisfied, I was ready to make my thank you speech, thinking everything was finished. But I was delightfully wrong.

"I'd like to purchase at least one of those masks," I heard from a guy who I didn't remember coming to the stage previously, and who I knew had more money than he could spend.

I don't think any of the four of us felt that the identities of the two women were unknown, but no one had seen their faces, so, technically, they were still unknown. If they lost their masks, that technicality would be removed. I waited to see their reaction.