Helping Harvey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both wives, standing there completely naked, were shaking their heads, not willing to take that final step, and, after what they'd already done, I couldn't argue with that decision. But our friend wasn't finished.

"Bernie, are you with me?" he called across the room.

"Yeah, buddy. I'll match whatever."

I couldn't wait to see how this might turn out. The masks were that very last vestige of security.

"Okay, ladies, to benefit Harvey's shelter, Bernie and I are offering two hundred fifty thousand dollars for each mask."

I choked as I tried to take a breath and heard the murmur run through the crowd. The ladies had stopped the head shaking and were standing very still. I think they were winging it now, not at all having expected what had just happened.

"That's half a million dollars," Sasha said, and I could tell she was trembling. I glanced at Dina, who seemed to be in a daze.

The masks that they wore weren't those paper kind that just covered their eyes. Rather, they were sort of black Halloween masks that covered their entire face except for the holes for eyes, nose, and mouth, and two straps that went around their heads. After what had happened this evening, they were the last ties to security the wives had. And now they were being asked to give that up...for a half-million dollars, of course.

They looked at each other as the two big-dollar guys stood by the stage and waited. A few whispered words, and they were moving their arms playing rock-paper-scissors. I wasn't close enough to see the results other than I saw Dina's flat hand and wondered what Sasha had done. When Dina took a deep breath, turned, and headed toward the men, I had my answer. She stopped at the edge and looked questioningly from one to the other, but with the tall naked lady standing right there motionless, they were in no hurry to decide which one would get her mask.

Finally, one raised his hand, and Dina's moment was here. She raised her arms and carefully unbuckled both straps. Almost reluctantly, she pulled the mask away from her face and offered it to the donor, holding his eyes with hers. Perspiration covered her face, and she looked, well, alluring and sexy.

"Thank you for a very pleasant evening, and I'm sure Harvey thanks you too." He handed her a check which I was sure had $250,000 written on it.

Dina took the check, smiled, said, Thank YOU," and stepped back. It was Sasha's turn.

In the end, Sasha had been very adamant about the mask, that it kept people from knowing for sure who she was. Now she was about to sell that for sure for two hundred and fifty thousand dollars, and she wouldn't get a penny of that money. But she was there, loosening the buckles and pulling the mask off, face as sweaty and alluringly sexy as Dina's had been. The man took it from her, handed her the check, and then smiled at her.

"I've made lots of donations in my life, but I want to thank you personally for making this the most pleasant and enjoyable giving experience of my life." When he finished speaking, he looked at me and winked, then took one long, last look at Sasha's still glistening body. At that point, I was anxious to do more than look and wondered how private that back room might be.

Now the loud hooting and applause began once more, and the two ladies curtseyed to the crowd, gathered their dresses, and headed to the backroom, Franco and I close behind. When the door closed, Sasha turned to me.

"That was one of the hardest things I've ever done."

"That whole show was, well, amazing," I said.

"Not the whole show. I was ready for that. Taking that mask off at the end was the hard part. And looking into the face of someone I knew." She looked away from me, and I sensed there was something more that she wasn't saying.

"How about you?" Franco said to Dina.

"Pretty much the same, except I didn't know the last guy."

"The rest was okay, though?"

Dina didn't answer immediately, looking over at Sasha. "Should we tell them?"

"Sure," Sasha answered.

It was at that moment that I realized that our wives had made no effort to get dressed and were standing here talking to us, still totally naked. And still glistening a bit, I might add. What were they going to tell us?

Dina began.

"When we agreed to do this, both of us were a little appalled that we had even considered doing it, let alone said that we would." She giggled. "We had very little experience stripping or pole dancing, you know."

"I'm not sure about that. I always enjoyed your strip dance when we--"

"--Shut up," Sasha interrupted. "Let her finish." They both laughed.

"We had to learn, so we went to that great study source, the internet. We watched videos, kept notes so we wouldn't forget, and practiced on that little pole in your basement. Then we found a blog posted by a lady who encouraged women not to be embarrassed to display their bodies. We messaged with her a good bit, and she was very encouraging...and persuasive. We finally had two video chats where she explained how exciting it was.

Go ahead, Sasha, tell them what we finally learned.

Sasha looked at me, biting her lower lip, and I knew a surprise was on the way.

"You've probably noticed that we haven't gotten dressed."

I nodded.

"We saw videos of ladies telling about skinny dipping and getting naked in front of others and how exciting it was. At first, we just laughed since we were still a little terrified at that thought, but the more we listened, thought about it, and talked, the more appealing it got. The chats with the blogger sealed it. By yesterday, I could hardly wait for it to happen." She looked at Dina.

"Yeah," Dina said, "and practicing naked in your basement helped too."

I kicked myself for missing that since I'd been home a couple of times when they practiced.

"I couldn't believe what I was seeing," Franco said. He looked straight at Dina. "And when you came down that pole upside down, your legs spread like that, I knew something had happened."

"I know," she answered, her cheeks getting a little red. "Doing that, and seeing all those men looking, before I got to the bottom, I thought I might...well..."

"Orgasm?" Sasha asked.

The look on Dina's face said more than her words could have.

"So, it all worked out like you thought it would?" I was anxious to hear the answer to that.

"Absolutely," they both said, still deliciously naked.

"I'm still tingling," Dina added, and her very erect nipples lent credence to that statement.

"Me too."

"Strip poker at our house tomorrow?" Franco said.

"Yeah, you guys owe us," Dina said, "and we know just how to get even, don't we, Sasha."

I didn't know, but I was anxious to find out.

There was a knock at the door. I cracked it open and checked.

"It's Harvey. You ladies want to get dressed?"

"Um, he's seen us naked for the last two hours, so no big deal," Sasha said, and Dina nodded her agreement.

I opened the door, and Harvey came in, starting as he saw the naked women.

"I'm sorry," he said, quickly turning away.

"Harvey," Dina said, "you've been looking at us naked for the last hour. "We'll get dressed eventually, but we're in no hurry yet."

Harvey, who was probably nearing sixty, turned back to face them. "Well, as that last gentleman said, you certainly make it enjoyable to be around you."

That brought a pair of laughs.

"I just thought you might be interested in a quick report. We'd decided we needed about two point one million dollars for this project. I've been mapping out how I was going to canvas for donations, how I'd beg, and how long it might take to get it all together. Do you two realize that the money paid for the, um, bras to finally, the masks totaled eight hundred and forty thousand dollars?"

Lots of wide eyes from four amazed people who'd lost count of what was being bid for all those items.

"The guys are counting what's in those tubs and are already at two million. We're going to have more than enough without even asking for it, thanks to you two. I don't know how to thank you enough for what you've done."

Sasha moved first, wrapping up Harvey in a breast-squashing hug. Dina was right behind, hugging the very red-faced shelter manager.

"Thanks again," he said when they released him. I feel like I should share this with you four. You've gone above and beyond."

"That's what I wanted to happen, Harvey, and it has. Plus, there have been other benefits from this as well," I said, glancing at a red-faced Sasha.

"Oh?" Harvey said. Then seeing the blushes added, "Oh," and quickly left the room.

"Ready to take me home, big boy?" Dina said, a sensual smile on her face.

Knowing me well, Sasha leaned over and whispered in my ear, "Stop staring at her nipples. Let's go home, and I'll give you something to stare at."

The ladies dressed before going out to the parking lot, but I knew they wouldn't stay that way very long. I hoped I didn't get a speeding ticket on the way home.

***

My continuing thanks to the Arctic Adventurers for their support and encouragement.