Helping Her Mother

Story Info
Wife and I go up to her mothers to help out.
5.6k words
4.62
140.6k
178

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thaumatin
thaumatin
319 Followers

Dear reader, Please read the tags, if the tags don't appeal, go read something else.

If you have posted useful, intelligent comments to my other stories, Welcome.

If you are a whinging anonymous commenter who just wants to dribble nonsense. Go away, you will not enjoy my stories, and it would be a shame to turn off commenting privileges because of you.

Tags: Mother-in-law, Son-in-law, milf, bareback, incest,

*

I was working on some technical drawings in my home office when my wife came in.

She walked up behind me and slipped her arms around my chest. Pressing her tits gently against my back, she moved them from side to side, rubbing my back with her nipples.

"That feels so good Honey, please don't stop." I said over my shoulder.

"Honey, can we go and spend a few days up at mums?"

I told her, "You can, but I need to get these drawings finished." Then, as an after thought, "When were you thinking of going?"

"I was thinking of going up there today, If you don't mind."

She asked me, "How long will it take you to do the drawings?"

I told her, if I could get them done either today or in the morning I would try and join her up at mums in the afternoon.

"But It's OK Honey, you go off to your mum's.

I'm sure I can find detailed instructions on the internet for boiling an egg, or maybe a packet of 2 minute noodles. After that I will just invite Mrs Palmer over to spend the night."

She slapped my arm playfully and kissed me, "Very funny, you are a better cook than I am, so I'm sure you won't starve. Oh, and if Mrs Palmer wants you, she can have you." She said, laughing out loud, as she headed to the bedroom to pack a bag.

As she left she called out to me, "I'll see you tomorrow. Love you Honey!"

I could understand my wife wanting to spend time at her mum's.

They were very close.

My wife, Julie, was Belinda's only child.

About six months ago, Julie's father, Belinda's husband, of 22 years, had decided to run away with some slutty whore from his office "because she is young and exciting" as he put it.

My mother in law is still young and exciting in my book.

Belinda had Julie when she was just 18. Julie has just turned 21, so her mum is not even 40 yet.

At almost 40 years old she was as stunning a milf as you could hope to find anywhere.

I know from experience that she has breasts which refuse to obey the laws of gravity. There is no sag to them. They stand up firm, proud, and round, with little areola, which are a very pretty shade of pink, and puffy pink nipples the size of the first joint on my little finger.

How do I know that about my mother in law? Because on more than one occasion we have been at mum's house, and without thinking she has jumped into the swimming pool in her bikini, and ended up with the bikini top washed up around her neck. She shows no shame, or embarrassment. She just stands up proudly in the water. Says "OOPS!" and casually slips her top back into position.

Not only are her titties in prime condition, but she also has a cute well rounded butt. An almost flat tummy, and a killer pair of legs. Of course, the only reason I have checked out my mum in law is because it gives me an idea of what my wife will look like in about 20 years. I wouldn't do it just because she is hot, or anything like that.

I managed to get all the drawings done that day, but by the time I did, it was too late to head up to join Julie and her mum. I poured myself a shot of tequila, and called Julie. "Hey Honey, How's mum?"

"She is fine, disappointed that you couldn't come too."

"No need for her to be disappointed any longer." I said, "I got everything done, and will drive up in the morning."

My wife yelled out, "MUM, BRAD'S DRIVING UP IN THE MORNING!"

I heard her mum call back from the other end of the house, "wonderful, Tell him I love him."

"Brad, Mum said to tell you she loves you." Julie relayed down the phone.

"I love her too, Honey" I said "and her daughter isn't too bad either." I said, with a chuckle.

"Love you, Honey, see you when you get here. Bye."

After I finished my drink I went to bed.

I got to thinking about my wife's beautiful body, and how much it looked like her mothers beautiful body, and I couldn't help thinking that I could quite happily do either one of them right now.

I had no choice, I called on Mrs Palmer.

Mrs Palmer wrapped herself around my cock, which was still rock hard from thinking about my wife and her mother. It didn't take long for Mrs Palmer to make me cum all over her and the tissue I was holding.

I was up quite early in the morning, I got myself some breakfast and a coffee, then I got in the car and headed off. I was up at the mother in law's house by 9 am.

Before Julie even knew I was there Belinda came bouncing down the stairs, wrapped her arms around me, and pressed her delicious titties into my chest. She was rubbing them against me, so there could be no mistake in my mind about whether she knew what she was doing. "I'm so glad you got to come up, Brad."

"Me too, Belinda." I said. Hugging her tightly. "Me too."

Julie came bouncing down the stairs and wrapped me in her tight embrace too. Just like her mum, she pressed her titties hard against my chest. I was feeling the love. I think Julie was feeling the love too. It was pressing firmly into her lower belly.

Julie and her mum linked their arms through mine and between them they led me inside. I swear I could feel both of them pressing their titties into my arm as they were leading me. Either that, or I've got a vivid imagination, and their titties were just stroking my arm by accident.

Once we got into the kitchen Belinda put the kettle on and started making coffee.

"I see the firewood truck's been" I remarked.

"Yep, and dumped the whole truck load straight out in the middle of the front lawn again" Belinda said.

"No worries" I said, "After we've had our coffee I'll grab the wheelbarrow and move it all to the wood shed."

Belinda came over and kissed my cheek "You are a sweetheart."

Julie's phone rang. "Hello, this is Julie."

"Oh shit, Are you serious?"

"Ok, Be there soon, Bye."

"What's up sweetie?" asked Belinda

"We installed a new electronic management system at work last week, to manage the machinery after hours. Apparently it crashed, so I need to go in and diagnose the problem and fix it."

"It's OK, I can move all the wood by myself, Honey. You don't need to make an excuse to leave." I chuckled

"You are such an asshole." she laughed as she came and kissed me deeply. "Hopefully it won't take too long. Love you both, Bye."

Julie went over and hugged her mum, then she left for the office.

We didn't know it then, but she was going to spend 18 hours a day, for the next three days, working on the problem.

Belinda and I finished our coffee and headed for the yard.

I grabbed the wheelbarrow from the wood shed and started loading it with wood.

Belinda came over to help. I'm not sure why, but every time she bent over she either had her butt pointed in my direction, or her titties. A few things became rapidly clear to me. There were no panties inside her skin tight shorts, and there was no bra inside her loose shirt, and my mother in law was giving me a hard on.

She would turn her back and bend over to pick up a load of wood, and I would be presented with her lovely round butt cheeks encased in skin tight sheer material. The view would go all the way down her butt crack and all the way down to include her pussy lips. The pressure in my jeans was mounting. "Steady on boy, That is your mother in law." I thought to myself.

With an arm full of wood, Belinda would turn toward me and the wheelbarrow, and bend forward to dump the wood into the barrow. In the process her loose shirt would fall forward and show her titties, including her wonderful pink areola and nipples. After the first couple of armfuls she looked up at me, "You OK?" she asked, with a smile "You look flushed. Do you need some water?"

"Um, Ah, no, I'm fine." I replied.

"Jesus man, get a grip, she is your wife's mother." I thought to myself

We eventually got all the wood moved. Then went inside for some lunch.

Belinda made up a plate of ham and salad sandwiches and pulled a bottle of hard cider from the fridge to wash them down with. I was sitting at the table eating when Belinda came up behind me and hugged me, "Thank you Brad," she said into my ear, gently breathing into my ear to cause a shiver to run down my spine. "I couldn't have done that lot by myself."

We spent most of the afternoon moving furniture around, including rearranging the wardrobes, bed, and dresser in her bedroom. "I just don't want it looking the way it was before." she said "It reminds me too much of when Julie's father lived here."

"Are you getting over the fact that he's gone?" I asked her.

"Yeh, He wasn't that good a husband anyway."

"Trust me Belinda. It is his loss." I told her.

She came over and kissed my cheek, "Thank you, Brad. You make me feel good."

"But you pong like a rat house." she wrinkled up her nose, "Go and take a shower."

While I showered I could hear Belinda showering in the ensuite. After a while she stuck her head in the bathroom door. "Brad, after you've finished showering come down to the spare room and I'll give you a massage."

"Ooohhh, That would be nice, I feel like I've gone ten rounds with Mike Tyson."

Belinda used to be a professional masseuse, and I know from past experience how rejuvenating her massages can be. I was definitely looking forward to it. I finished showering and wrapped a towel around myself before heading down the hall to the spare room.

Belinda had the spare room set up as a small massage studio. She had her massage table set up, the normal lights replaced by soft lighting, soft music playing through wall mounted speakers, and aroma mist dispensers to make it smell like the tropics. A mix of coconut, frangipani, and other tropical scents. I stretched out, face down on the table, and draped the towel over my butt.

A couple of minutes later Belinda came in, "Ready sweetie?" she asked

"mmm hm" I said "Thank You, Belinda"

She started to work on my shoulders and arms. While she worked she started to talk.

"Julie and I were talking last night," she said "She is worried you might cheat on her, or leave her."

I started to get up "I"

Belinda put her hand on my back to hold me down. "Stay down, sweetie" she said

"Belinda, I would never cheat on Julie, or leave her." I said "Why on earth would she think that?"

Belinda continued to massage my shoulders and my back. "She feels insecure. Especially since her father left me."

"I'm not her father. I would never leave her."

"and that is what I told her" Belinda said

" I told her you are totally devoted to her, and she has nothing to fear."

"so why would she think otherwise?" I asked.

Belinda was massaging my back, it felt so good. "Julie says you want sex seven days a week and twice on Sunday"

I said, "I'm not going to discuss my sex life with my mother in law!"

Belinda said "it isn't just your sex life, it is Julie's sex life too."

"Yes, and I'm not going to discuss Julie's sex life with her mother either."

"Would you like to discuss mine then?" She asked me

"Yes, since you don't have one." I said

Belinda was massaging my lower back and the upper area of my butt, under the towel. "You want sex seven days a week and twice on Sundays. Julie only wants sex three or four times a week."

"I'm not going to discuss our sex life with you."

Belinda said "OK, Lets discuss my sex life. I would love sex three or four times a week too."

"OK maybe we better not discuss your sex life either, then." I said

Belinda was massaging the backs of my thighs. I was a bit perplexed though because unlike previous massages, this time her hands were going up under the towel on the insides of my thighs and her fingertips were tracing up the underside of my scrotum. It felt so good. With each stroke of her finger tip across my sack my body would jump and my cock would jerk.

"My God" I thought, "she has to know what she is doing to me."

"Hear me out Brad. You want it 8 times a week. Julie wants it 3 or 4 times a week, and I would love to get it 3 or 4 times a week too." Belinda hesitated for a few moments before she continued. " I suggested to Julie, that if you were willing, I could take the half of your sex drive that she doesn't want."

I started to laugh, I flipped myself over on the massage table and looked up at my mother in law.

"Are you serious? You asked her that? Her reaction would have been hilarious to see."

"Actually, contrary to what you obviously think. Julie thinks it is a good idea. She knows you would never leave her for her mother, her sexual needs are met, my sexual needs are met, and your sexual needs are met."

"Belinda, I love you dearly, and I think you are, by far, the hottest MILF I've ever seen. But, you are my mother in law."

Belinda was massaging the front of my thighs, and sliding her fingers up under the towel and running her finger tips across the front of my scrotum. Making me jump, and making my cock jerk.

"and that is what makes this the perfect answer. Julie consents to you and me having sex, so you are not cheating on her, and you would never leave her for me, so her marriage is secure."

Belinda was still massaging my thighs and still making me jerk and jump. I had to admit, I was loving every second of it. "I can't believe that you and Julie have actually cooked this up between you."

"Then by all means, ask her." Belinda said, handing me her phone.

I dialled Julie's number. After several rings my wife picked up "Hi Mum, Whats up?"

"Hi Honey, it isn't your mum, it's me"

"Oh, Hey Honey, whats up?"

"Your mother just made me a proposal."

Right, OK, let me guess. Her proposal is based on the fact that your sex drive is at least double what mine is, and mums sex drive is probably about the same as what mine is. So we should share you."

"That is what your mum said. Are you seriously OK with this idea?"

"Of course. It is a perfect solution to everybody's problem." Julie took a second for that to sink in. "Honey I love you and I'm scared I might lose you, because I know that my sex drive will only ever be half of yours, and sooner or later, you will need more."

"Besides" she said "My mum deserves to be loved too, and I know that apart from me, nobody loves her more than you do."

"Sweetheart, Have you got any idea how hard it is for me to argue with your logic?" I said "Especially when your mother keeps stroking my balls under the pretext of giving me a massage."

"You are not complaining about one of mums massages, Are you?"

"Heck No, but it makes it hard for me to think objectively."

"do you love me? And do you love my mum?"

"You know I do, and, You know I do"

"Then Honey," she said "Stop thinking objectively. Go and fuck my mum, and make her happy."

"Are you sure?"

"Honey, I've never been more sure of anything." My wife assured me. "This is a win for all three of us, and I can't think of a down side for any of us. Can you?" My wife hung up the phone.

Belinda was still working on my thighs. "Belinda, may I suggest you put your gorgeous butt where your hands are?"

"Too much like hard work." she said, "Lets go to bed instead."

That sounded like a good idea to me. I got off the massage table. Scooped my mother in law up in my arms, and carried her to her bedroom. At the bedroom door I paused, "Are you sure about this?" I asked. "Once we do it, we can't undo it."

Belinda nodded and wrapped her arms around my neck. "I'm sure." Then she used her phone to call Julie. "Honey, Brad needs to know that we are sure we want to do this. As he said, once we do it, it can't be undone. OK, Hang on"

Belinda put the phone to my ear, "Hello," I said

"Honey, I love you, and I'm sure. Mum loves you, and she is sure. You love me and mum, don't you?"

"Honey, You know I do!"

"GOOD, If you are sure, take her to bed, Goodnight my darling." She hung up.

I carried Belinda to her bed and lowered her down.

Then I lowered myself down over her and kissed her deeply.

She responded by opening her mouth and sliding her tongue into my mouth and letting her tongue dance with mine. We let our tongues dance with each other. I sucked her tongue into my mouth. Then she sucked my tongue into hers.

We were in no hurry. This was about pleasure, not about racing to the finish.

While our tongues danced, I slowly unbuttoned her top, and slowly peeled it off her body.

We mashed our bodies together. My chest mashed against her full round titties, and her rubbing her titties against my chest. Our nipples rubbing against each other. Both of us feeling the stimulation and both of us enjoying the soft erotic feel of just rubbing our bodies against each other.

I reached down, and slowly undid the buttons on her house coat. One at a time. Like unwrapping a candy that you just needed to savour. A candy that you want to enjoy for as long as you can.

When all the buttons were undone I slowly peeled her lace panties down over her lovely rounded butt, and eased them down over her hips. Belinda couldn't get enough of my mouth. She was still devouring my tongue. Her arms around my back holding me tight to her titties. "MMMHH, Brad, this feels so good."

"mhmm, It does. I'm glad you and Julie talked me into this. I never knew I could love you in more ways than one."

"Hmhmhm." Belinda laughed, "I thought you could, I saw you watching me more than once."

I finished peeling her panties off down her legs, and over her feet.

Once I had her panties off I kissed my way back up Belinda's body.

She whispered in my ear, "Julie said you are a lover. She is right, you make love for the pleasure of it. My ex, Julie's father, was a fucker, not a lover. I want to know what it feels like to orgasm at the hands of a man, instead of at my own hands."

"You've never had an orgasm with a man?"

"No, never."

"I'm sorry, I will do my best to change that."

"I know. Julie told me."

I got the impression my wife had built up a picture of me that I would need to work to uphold.

No matter, I'm sure I can live up to my reputation.

I worked my way down Belinda's body. Kissing, Licking, Sucking. I quickly found out that tonguing her belly button would make her wriggle with pleasure. The pleasure seemed to transmit straight to her pussy, making it exude her juices in copious quantities.

Which was good news for me. I love to suck up pussy juice, so by moving between belly button and pussy I could suck her juices to my hearts content.

When Belind could take no more of that she told me to roll over. I rolled onto my back, and she sucked and tongued her way down my body. She quickly discovered that I love to have my nipples sucked. Then she tongued her way down over my chest and belly. She sucked the junction between my hips and thighs, and discovered how easy it was to get my whole body to jump and my cock to jerk, again and again. "OH Fuck woman, you are torturing me."

"I know, but you like it, don't you?"

"mmhhMMM"

We continued to pleasure each other, neither one of us in a hurry, both of us extracting as much pleasure as possible out of the evening. Before either of us considered consumating our lovemaking we had both kissed, sucked, and tasted every inch of each others bodies.

Eventually I ate her to an orgasm, sucking her clit softly and gently until she could take no more. Belinda clamped my head between her thighs, her hands holding my head tightly against her pussy.

"OOOHHH, I'm Cumming Brad, Please sweetie, please sweetie, don't stop, Oh God, I'm begging you, Please don't stop."

thaumatin
thaumatin
319 Followers
12