All Comments on 'Helping Her Mother'

by thaumatin

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Diecast1Diecast1over 1 year ago

Nice story . I enjoyed it immensely . AAAAAA++++++

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a load of BS. No woman is going to share her husband with her mum. Decent writing. Awful plot.

Time4LuvTime4Luvover 1 year ago

At first I was concerned about the deal, lately I was informed there are guys that like to share and watch other guys fuck their wives and gf. Plus women who do the same share their husband's and bf. Some call it gang bangs. It's a hard concept to except, it's to much like cheating.

This exchange is very common if a guy is lucky enough and I can imagine they have a great time. I kept invisioning the wife set it up to cover and have more time with an affair partner and he got her pregnant so she wanted to cover it up by barebacking with her husband. Great story...

HotdiggitydogHotdiggitydogover 1 year ago

I love mother in law stories. Good job!

MasterPolygyny28MasterPolygyny28over 1 year ago

There was a comment that no woman could ever share her husband with her mother. I beg to differ I both know and have experienced such encounters. The big difference is people who refuse to share in this lying puritanical religion cabal here in the U.S. It by far isn't unnatural, dirty, or perverted if all parties are in agreement. As a staunch polygyny advocate, I support any form of union as long as it is with consenting adults.

tucarne8tucarne8over 1 year ago

Beautiful I enjoyed it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I would do my wife and mother in law at the same time in a heartbeat if the opportunity ever presents itself.

Rob_RoyaleRob_Royale7 months ago

Very well done. I enjoyed it.

jippsjippsabout 1 month ago

Love to read more of wifey and mother in-law ffm...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userthaumatin@thaumatin
I'm a Male in my 60s I guess some may regard me as somewhat vanilla. I love younger women. As young as is legal, that is. I love other men's wives. I don't mind cuckolding a married woman's husband, but I'm not into degrading or humiliating him, or standing by while his wife ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES