Helping Her Mother Ch. 02

Story Info
Seeing my mother in law again. All our lives are improved.
5.8k words
4.67
50.8k
67

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thaumatin
thaumatin
319 Followers

Dear reader, as always. Please read the tags, if the tags don't appeal, go read something else.

If you have posted useful, intelligent comments to my other stories, Welcome.

If you are a whinging anonymous commenter who just wants to dribble nonsense. Go away, you will not enjoy my stories, and it would be a shame to turn off commenting privileges because of you.

You might find it useful to read the first chapter before this one.

Tags: Mother-in-law, Son-in-law, bareback, bondage, polyamory,

"Honey, we need to talk" my wife said to me.

"Oh shit, what have I done now?" I asked

"OH, Sorry, no it isn't anything like that."

I breathed a sigh of relief. "so what's up.

"Mum told me the wood shed was so much fun, and the hottest sex she has ever had," my wife told me, "So, what happened in the wood shed?"

"Honey, I am not about to discuss your mum's sex life with you."

"Oh come on. That's exactly what she said." Julie looked disappointed "If it was that good, I might enjoy it too."

I thought to myself, maybe she would, it is something we have never tried before, this would be a good opportunity to add something new. My mind went about a million miles an hour. How do I set this up?

"OK, but first I need your help in the back yard."

"Oh, What with?" she asked

"Just a little surprise I've got planned"

"Oooohh, I like surprises, you know that."

"I'm hoping you will love this one." I said, "meet me by the big olive tree in the yard, I'm just going to grab a few things from the garage."

In the garage I sorted out some rope, two lengths of about six feet each, one length of about fifteen feet, two star pickets, and a hammer. Then I walked out into the back yard to meet Julie.

First I hammered in a star picket on one side of the tree, about two feet out from the trunk.

Then I hammered in the other one about the same distance on the other side of the tree.

Julie looked at me quizzically, "What are you doing? She asked.

"Well if I told you that, it wouldn't be much of a surprise would it?"

I took one of the ropes and threw it through a fork in the olive tree, just above my head.

OK, Honey I need you to hold this end of the rope." I said, "holding out one end to her."

She grabbed it with one of her small hands and held it. "No, use both hands, wrap it tight around your hands, because you will need it tight for what it needs to do."

I helped her. First I made sure there was about a foot and a half of free rope hanging under her hands, then I wrapped the rest around each of her wrists. I'm not sure what she was paying attention to, but it wasn't my handiwork. Before she knew what I was doing I had her wrists securely knotted with the rope. "What the, What are you doing?" She asked, She started to wriggle her wrists around to get the rope off, but I was a good boy scout, those knots were secure. I then grabbed the other end and tied it securely to the tree. "Honey, what the hell are you doing?" She asked me.

"I told you Babe, it's a surprise."

I then grabbed one of her ankles and tied rope around that before tying it to one of the star pickets. Then I grabbed the other ankle and tied it the same way. "Brad, this has gone far enough. Untie me right now."

My wife was now tied up, arms over her head, and feet spread on the ground. I walked up behind her, reached around her, and put a blindfold over her eyes. Then whispered in her ear, "Would I ever hurt you?"

"No."

"Have I ever done anything which would give you a reason not to trust me?"

"No."

Of course, before I tied Julie up I had looked at what she was wearing. Just a normal t-shirt and shorts. I pulled out my pocket knife and opened the blade. "Julie I need you to hold perfectly still, I have a knife in my hand and don't want to cut you with it."

Julie shivered "Honey, I don't know what you are up to, but it's scaring me."

I whispered in her ear again, "A little scared is good, but please honey, I won't hurt you, and I need you to trust me."

I slipped the knife under the edge of her t-shirt and started to cut the material off her. Once I had the back totally split open I cut the sleeves back to the body of the shirt, and then peeled the whole shirt off her body. Julie wasn't wearing a bra so that now left her with her top half completely bare.

I reached around and cupped her breasts. Her nipples were puckered up tight and standing out like bullets. "Hm, nipples are up, you're excited, aren't you?" I asked her. "The thrill of what I might be about to do. What might be about to happen to you. You're so excited. Your nipples are like bullets, and even your pussy is starting to get wet.

"I'm scared" she said, "but yes, I guess I'm a bit excited too. We've never done anything like this before."

"Hold still, Baby." I said, "I'm going to use the knife again."

I cut her shorts down one side, then down the other, and let them fall to the ground.

"Now honey, I need you to beg me to fuck you."

"OK, Honey, please fuck me." she said.

"I think you can do better than that." I said, as I loosened my belt from my jeans.

I smacked her butt gently with the belt. She yelped "EEEouch, That hurt."

I cupped her breasts again and tweaked her nipples, just enough to cause her a little discomfort.

Then I slid one hand down her body and cupped her sex. Feeling for her juices.

She was starting to get a little wet, but not nearly enough. I picked up the belt again, and smacked her butt, just a little harder than last time. "EEEOUCH."

That was better, she felt the sting of the leather, but without any real pain.

I smacked her again. "OUCH, Fuck me, Brad, what has gotten into you?"

"You wanted to know what went on in the wood shed. You are going to find out." I told her.

I smacked her butt with the belt again, and again elicited a yelp of pain.

I slid my hand down her body again, and cupped her sex. It was wet, I could feel the slickness start to travel a little down her inner thigh. "Well, well, well, I think your beautiful little pussy is starting to enjoy this."

I smacked her again. She yelped again. Her pretty butt was just starting to get a bit of a red glow to it. No welts, I wanted to play with her, not hurt her. I would never hurt her. I felt her pussy again, it was even wetter than before.

Scooping a little of her nectar on my finger I put it in her mouth. "What does that taste like to you?" I asked

"OH GOD, my pussy." she said, "It tastes like my pussy."

"Yes, your beautiful little pussy likes what I'm doing to you, doesn't it? It's dripping its nectar all over the lawn." I whispered in her ear. "Does your tight little pussy want me to fuck it?"

"MMM, yes please."

"Or would it rather have me spank you some more?"

I reached around my wife's body and tweaked her nipples. "Ohh, Baby, please fuck me." She begged.

I slid my jeans off to free my rock hard cock. I picked up the belt again, but this time instead of her butt, I very, very gently slapped one of her breasts. "NNNNGGG, OH FUCK!" she cried.

This time I actually saw her pussy squirt a little of her nectar.

I walked around in front of her and gently licked her breast and nipple to ease the little bit of sting in it. "MMM, That feels so nice," she whispered, "Baby, I do need you to fuck me. Please Brad, Fuck me now."

"Are you sure? Or would you like to feel the sting of the belt again?"

"I'm sure baby."

"But you don't sound sure." I said.

I gently slapped her other breast. "NNNGG, FUCK BRAD, FUCK ME PLEASE!"

"Now that sounded a bit more like you meant it." I said, with laughter in my voice.

"OH BABY PLEASE, I do need you to fuck me, PLEASE!"

I reached down and scooped up some of Julie's nectar, and noisily sucked it from my fingers.

Then reached down again and scooped up more, and sucked it from my fingers again.

I so love the taste of my wife's pussy.

I scooped up a third helping, with two fingers. I sucked one finger into my mouth, then slid my other finger into Julie's mouth. "I love the taste of your pussy, don't you?"

"PLEASE BRAD, Stop teasing me, Fuck me, Fuck my slutty little pussy like you own it."

"Now that is an offer I just cannot refuse" I said.

I untied Julie's legs and lifted her up. Then I slid her back down and impaled her dripping wet pussy on my raging hard cock, all the way. Julie gasped her pleasure. I think she actually had a mini orgasm right then. She reached up with her legs and wrapped them around my waist, so she could get leverage. We started humping together. Julie using her legs around my waist to lift herself and me driving my cock deeply into her as she lowered herself.

Within a couple of minutes we were both ready. I roared my release, and she screamed hers. Together we both came. My cock jetting cum deep into her, and her pussy convulsing and milking every drop out of me.

"OH Fuck, Brad, that was so intense."

"MMHHMM, Thank you for trusting me enough to do that, Baby. I love you so much." I said, before gripping her tightly in my arms and kissing her hard, and entwining our tongues together.

"Brad?"

Mhm,"

"You did not do THAT to my mother?"

"I did exactly that to your mother, and then marched her naked butt back to the house."

"Oh my God, No wonder she said it was the hottest sex she'd ever had." Julie said, "Now will you please finish untying me, so that you can march my naked butt back to the house, before one of our neighbors sees us."

"I'd love all of our neighbors to see us. They could look at you, and then say to each other, that Brad is a lucky guy, because he is fucking the prettiest girl in the whole neighborhood."

Julie kissed me, "I love you so much, please untie me and take me inside."

I did, I untied her arms, scooped her up in my arms, and carried my beautiful, loving wife back into the house. Once we were inside she said to me, "Um Brad,"

"Yeah babe"

"You do realize that you bred me bareback out there under the olive tree, don't you?"

"Oh shit, I did too, How do you feel about becoming a mummy?"

"If it happens, I'll be the happiest mummy in the world!" she said. "Oh and by the way honey, We still need to talk."

"OK, what about?"

"How would you feel about asking mum to come down to stay with us?" She asked

"That is a really silly question Babe, Your mum is always welcome to visit, you know that."

"Honey, I don't mean a visit. How would you feel about mum coming down to live with us?"

Julie went on to explain that her mother was now living all alone, a couple of hours away from her family. She wanted to ask her mum to sell up her house and move in with us. Her mum doesn't need to work, so moving would not be an issue. It also meant we can all see each other more.

"How is that going to work? Babe." I asked "Your mum and I are lovers. Are you going to be all right with me sleeping with her in our house."

"Of course. Your happiness, and mum's happiness are the most important things in the world to me. There is nobody else in the world I love more than you and my mum."

"And what about your happiness, Julie? I am sleeping with your mother. Are you going to be Ok with that in your own home?"

"why would I not be happy? The two most important people in the world are happy, and both of them totally devoted to making me happy." She reached up to place her hand against my face. "Trust me Brad, if you are happy, and mum is happy, then I will be happy too. There is nobody in the entire world I love more than the two of you."

She went on,"Besides, I know that you and mum will add a new and exciting element to the sex life that you and I have. This morning has already proved that."

"Have you spoken to your mum about this?"

"Not yet. I've got that seminar to go to later this week. I'll be away from Thursday until Sunday. I thought you could spend those days with mum and you could talk to her about it."

"I can try, but we may just end up in the wood shed for the entire time." I laughed

Julie slapped me playfully, "I'm going for a shower, I stink like a whore."

"I wouldn't go that far, maybe just a little like a well used slut, but that's ok, because you are my little well used slut, and I love you so very much, including your well used smell." I said, "Can I join you in the shower?"

She grabbed my hand and dragged me down the hall.

.............................................

Thursday morning Julie gave me a long, lingering kiss goodbye before heading off to the seminar that she had to attend. "Have fun, and talk to mum about my idea. I'll see you on Sunday. I love you."

"I love you too, Honey. I'll probably head up to your mum's later this afternoon. Call us when you get a chance."

She kissed me again and picked up her bag, "Give mum my love."

"I will, I'll give her both our love."

"Not at the same time though. I don't want my love for mum and the wood shed anywhere near each other." She giggled, and left the house.

Later that afternoon, after I'd gotten some work out of the way, I threw an overnight bag in the car and headed up to see my mother in law.

When I arrived, my mother in law, Belinda came bounding down the steps to greet me, her full round breasts bouncing with each step. I just love watching those beautiful titties bounce like that.

Normally she would wrap her arm around my arm and kiss me on the cheek. Things had changed the last time I was up here at my mother in law's house. So this time, right there in the front yard, for all the neighbors to see, she wrapped her arms tightly around me, crushing her tits hard against my chest, and kissed me full on the mouth with a long deep kiss. Sucking and nibbling on my lips with her luscious full lips. She felt her love being returned. My cock was pressed hard against her belly. "mmm, that feels so good," she said, "Take me inside and fuck me. I've missed you this last couple of weeks."

"Best offer I've had all day." I said, taking her arm and walking arm in arm up the steps and into the house.

As soon as we got into the kitchen I dropped my bag, and wrapped Belinda in my arms, "did you miss me?" I asked.

"You know I did." she said, "Oh, and I have a confession to make."

"What's that?" I asked

"I have been masturbating almost daily to memories of our little trip to the wood shed."

"You won't need to masturbate for the next few days. I'll do that for you."

"You'll do a lot more than that for me, if you know what's good for you." she playfully scolded.

"Um, sorry but I have to make a confession too, Belinda."

"What?"

"I told Julie about the wood shed, She wanted to know why you thought it was the hottest sex you ever had, and I saw an opportunity."

"What sort of opportunity?"

I told her about the trip out to the olive tree. Including the fact we did it bareback.

Belinda loved it, She can't wait to be a Nanna. I explained that it was a one off mistake, Julie and I have no intention of continuing to go bareback. Not yet anyway.

Belinda reached up and kissed me, "Speaking of going bareback, your loving mother in law has needs too, and I would very much like you to fill those needs"

"Of course she does, and I have every intention of meeting every one of those needs."

I started to unbutton her shirt with one hand, and reached for the zipper on her shorts with the other.

Within a minute, I had Belinda laid back on the kitchen table, with her legs over my shoulders, and my face buried between her legs, lapping up her delicious juices. I love the fact that both mother and daughter taste so much alike. It only took a couple of minutes for me to lick her to an orgasm.

"OH, GOD, that was so good." she said, "and now, turn me over and fuck me doggy style. I've missed having your big cock in me for the last couple of weeks."

I pulled my t-shirt off over my head and dropped my jeans in record time.

Then I helped Belinda turn over on the table.

With her feet on the floor and her body on the table she was at a perfect height.

I lined my cock up with her dripping pussy and speared her to her core. I felt the head of my cock kiss her cervix. "Oh Fuck Yes." She cried out.

I pulled back and impaled her again, and again, and again.

Then I lay on her back, and reached around to squeeze and fondle her breasts. Tweaking her nipples gently to make her moan her pleasure. While playing with her breasts, I gently moved my cock in and out of her. I slowly built her up towards her second orgasm.

Releasing one of her breasts I reached down to find her clit.

I gently strummed her clit until she could not take any more.

Her second climax was explosive. I felt her juices flow out, over my cock and down my balls.

I increased my strokes and came right after her. With my cock embedded deep inside her I felt jet after jet of my cum squirting against her cervix.

"I needed that so bad." she said

I gently withdrew my cock from her, then asked her to roll over again. I helped her to roll over, then buried my face in her pussy again, but this time I tongued it gently. It was still very sensitive after her climax. I ran my tongue up her slit, savoring the taste of her juices mixed with my cum.

I have no problem tasting my own cum when it is in Julie, or her mum. Another mans cum would be a completely different story.

I continued to lap up our juices until there were none left.

"Care for a shower now?" I asked.

"Not yet" Belinda said.

She slid off the kitchen table onto her knees on the floor, and opened her mouth to engulf my cock. She sucked both my cock, and my balls clean of our combined juices.

"We taste delicious together, don't we?"

"We do indeed," I replied, "But then, you taste delicious anyway."

She took my hand, "Lets get that shower."

After our shower we sat naked on the lounge together. "Mum, There is something Julie and I want to talk to you about."

"Mum? Do I need to grab a drink? This sounds serious." she said.

"No, it isn't anything bad. It is about you coming down to stay with us."

I told her about Julie's idea for her to sell up and move down to our house.

Explaining that Julie wanted it to happen so we would all be together as one happy family.

I also told her that I had raised the issue about me and my mother in law being lovers in the house I share with my wife, and that Julie had no problem with that either.

Belinda looked at me, "Are you sure?" she asked.

"I think so. As Julie said, the three of us love each other more than anybody else in the world, and all any of us want, is for all of us to be happy."

"Of course once Julie and I start having kids you and I will need to find a way to become more discreet, but I think we could manage that, don't you?"

"Let me think about it for the next few days. It is a big decision to make." Belinda said.

We went and had a shower together, washing each other, and generally enjoying being in touch with each other. After showering we went out to dinner at a local restaurant and enjoyed just being together and enjoying each others company. That and a couple of bottles of wine had us ready for bed when we got back to the house. We slept together arms and legs tangled together, just like true lovers should do.

In the morning we both slept in until late, then got up and walked naked through the house to the kitchen, where we made coffee and breakfast together. After breakfast Belinda was at the kitchen sink washing the dishes. I walked up behind her and gently kissed her shoulder. "I think I found a way for us to spend the morning." I said to her.

"Oh, how's that?"

"That porch swing on your front porch." I said, seriously. "I think we should go out there and christen it."

"By christen it, you don't mean..?"

"MHM, Yes, I want to make love to you on the porch swing on your front porch."

thaumatin
thaumatin
319 Followers
12