Helping Her Mother Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are crazy." she said "There is no way we can do that. Anybody walking past could see us."

"A couple of weeks ago anybody could have seen you walk naked across your yard, but you did it anyway."

"Yes, but you fucking your mother in law in her front yard is on a whole new level." She laughed.

"Is that a no then?" I asked her.

"Can we at least wear our dressing gowns to hide what we are doing?"

OK, But only this first time." I told her.

Belinda raced off to the bedroom, returning a minute later with two dressing gowns.

"I can't believe I'm doing this, I'm getting wet just thinking about it." Belinda looked up at me, "If I'd known my sex life could be this good I would have thrown my useless husband out years ago."

She reached up and kissed me. "I love you.

"And I love you, now lets get out there and show the neighbors how to use a porch swing."

I took her hand and led her to the front door.

Once we got out onto the porch, I made myself comfortable on the swing and opened my dressing gown. Then gently pulled Belinda down onto my lap so she was kneeling on either side of my thighs. Opening her dressing gown I exposed her breasts to the fresh air and sunshine.

Belinda reached down and kissed me. We explored each others mouth, and allowed our tongues to wrestle. I withdrew my mouth from hers and bent to suck one of her breasts into my mouth. I enthusiastically suckled on her nipple and gently nibbled her nipple. I alternated from one nipple to the other. Belinda loved having her breasts sucked, and was soon moaning her pleasure at the attention I was giving them.

Belinda reached down to play with my cock. Which was already hard and ready for her.

She stroked my cock and ran her fingers up and down my ball sack causing my balls to contract.

"I'm ready for you." she said, as she guided my cock to her wet and ready pussy.

My mother in law lowered herself down onto my raging cock. She didn't stop until she had totally impaled herself on my cock. Her body pressed hard against mine.

I could feel her contracting her pussy muscles, grasping and releasing my cock, milking it.

For a woman who didn't want to come out here to fuck in her front yard, she certainly took to the idea with enthusiasm. "OH fuck, that feels so good, Belinda."

"You like that? I've been working on strengthening my Kegals. One of these days I want to try milking your cock completely dry without either of us having to move."

"Ah, so this is all about you trying to hide the fact from the neighbors that you are fucking on the front porch?"

I put my hands on her hips and started to thrust up into her. I called out, "OH FUCK YEAH, TAKE THAT COCK. DON'T YOU JUST LOVE FEELING ME DEEP INSIDE YOU?"

I couldn't help laughing. Belinda bit my shoulder so hard it made me yelp in pain.

"If you don't stop that I will get off you and go back inside" she said in a semi serious voice.

"I'm sorry Baby, I'll be good." I crooned, "I love you, and wouldn't knowingly do anything to upset you. You know that don't you?"

"Of course I know that. You have opened a world of sexual delight I never knew was possible. But I need you to open that world up at my pace." She kissed my shoulder where she had bitten me. "I'm sorry baby, but that is going to leave a mark."

I nuzzled into her neck, and then gave her the mother of all hickeys, "So is that." I said proudly.

We continued to make love on the porch swing until neither of us could take any more. Belinda changed the angle so that my cock was penetrating her on the in stroke and rubbing back across her clit on the out stroke. Suddenly she cried out her climax for the whole neighborhood to hear, "OH FUCK YES, FUCK ME DEEP, FUCK ME HARD, FILL ME WITH CUM. OH, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK. NNNNGG NNNNGG, OH YES"

I grabbed her hips and started to hammer upwards, filling her pussy with every stroke. Till I could hold it back no longer. I roared out loud, "OH FUCK YEAH, I'M CUMMING. UUUGGGG."

As we started to come down I looked up into her eyes. "You OK?" I asked

"mmhmm, I think so, I've never done anything so out of this world before."

We both looked around to see if anybody had noticed us. Somebody certainly had. There was an old guy across the street who looked like he was about to have a heart attack, and a woman about Belinda's age standing at the front gate, she looked like she was about to have an orgasm.

I gave the woman a wink and a smile, her knees buckled and she grabbed the gatepost for support. I'm willing to bet it's the first time she's ever had a full blown orgasm in the middle of her morning walk.

I gathered Belinda in my arms and carried her back inside the house.

"Would you rather a tongue bath or a shower?" I asked once we were inside.

"I"m really overloaded after that, can we just shower and go back to bed?"

We did, I gently washed Belinda's body, then carried her to the bedroom and laid her on the bed.

I lay next to her and took her in my arms and held her to me. "I love you, Belinda." I whispered in her ear.

"And I love you." she whispered back, before drifting off to sleep until about lunch time.

Just after lunch Julie called. Her mum answered the phone, and put it on speaker.

"Hey sweetheart" Belinda greeted her daughter. "How's your business trip?"

"Boring as bat shit, mum." Julie said "How's your weekend going?"

"Julie, I love your husband. What he is doing to my world you wouldn't believe."

"Yes I would mum, Oh Yes I would" Julie said.

"Yes, I heard he spilled the beans about our trip to the wood shed."

"He did more than just spill the beans, He spilled his seed as well, Did he tell you that?"

"Yes honey, He did, and if those seeds sprout. I will be one very happy Nanna." Belinda told her daughter, "Oh and before he spills the beans again, Brad and I christened that patio swing on the front porch today."

"WHAT? YOU DID NOT, Please mum, tell me you didn't." Julie exclaimed

"We did Honey, But I'm going to blame it all on your husband. He is a total sex maniac. He has totally corrupted your poor innocent mother." She couldn't say any more, she was laughing too hard.

"Sorry honey, I couldn't help myself. Your mother is quite the exhibitionist, we gave the neighbors quite a show." I told Julie.

Julie said, "You are a complete sex maniac, you know that don't you?"

"Yes I know honey, it's what you and your mother both love about me." I burst out laughing.

"Oh, Hey Honey, I have decided. I would like to sell up, and move in with you and Brad, but only if the two of you are totally sure about it."

"I'm sure about it mum." Julie said.

"Me too." I said

......................................

Sunday morning Belinda and I woke up together again. I was spooned behind her, and my morning wood was wedged tightly into the crack of her butt.

"Does that mean you would be up for a bit of morning glory?" she asked me.

"How nice of you to offer." I said, "Porch swing? wood pile? kitchen table? What is your pleasure Darling?" I asked

"Would you believe me if I said I would like you to make love to me right here in my bed?"

"I would, and it would be my pleasure." I responded.

We did exactly that. We made love in her bed. We spent the morning just kissing and caressing each other.

We touched every inch of each others body. She touched every inch of me, suckling my nipples, gently sucking and licking my cock, stroking my thighs and belly with her fingernails. Touching every nerve ending just the way it needed it.

I caressed her, sucking on her earlobes, nibbling down her neck, sucking her beautiful breasts.

I worked my way down, licking and kissing her belly down past her pussy and onto her thighs, her knees, and on down until I was gently sucking her toes. Then gradually working my way back up her body until I again reached her pussy. There I gently kissed, sucked, and caressed every inch of her pussy, until she was dripping with her need.

When we were both ready, I gently, and slowly slid myself into her body. How deep I went wasn't important, how hard I went wasn't important. What was important to both of us was the sweet intensity of being joined in such a close and intimate way. With me inside her, we again kissed and cuddled each other. Both reveling in the close physical contact we were giving the other, not in the pleasure we could take for ourselves. We spent a couple of hours just gently loving each other.

Eventually we both slowly peaked and had a sweet loving climax together. Not one of our intense, roaring, and screaming climaxes. Just a soft gentle moaning type of climax, that left both of us feeling at peace with the world and feeling so totally in love with each other.

After lunch we sat in the kitchen and just gazed into each others eyes. "I will talk to the real estate agent tomorrow, and let you and Julie know how I get on." My mother in law said, "Let me know if anything comes of your little back yard adventure, won't you."

"Mum, you can be such a nut at times. You know you would find out the same day as we do." I told her.

She came around the table and sat on my lap. "I do love you so very much." she whispered in my ear.

I whispered back into her ear, "and I love you so very much too." I held her tightly in my arms and gently kissed her neck. "I will see you again real soon. If we can, Julie and I will come up next weekend."

A little while later I got in the car and drove home to meet Julie when she got home from her business trip. As soon as she walked in the door I scooped her up in my arms, "I missed you Honey, care to join me in the shower."

"mmm, I think that would be nice." she said.

So I carried my beautiful wife cradled in my arms, to the bathroom, and I gently washed her from head to toe. Then dried her. Then picked her up and carried her to our bed. We cuddled up together and went to sleep, tangled together as a husband and wife should.

In the morning, we made love. Softly, and tenderly. Kissing and caressing each other, and reconnecting after our few days apart.

Five months later, Belinda sold her house. After that I had my mother in law living with me and my wife. My love life, and my sex life improved immeasurably.

Two months after that, Julie gave birth to a little baby girl. We named her Olive.

Olive's Nanna is over the moon, she is totally devoted to her little granddaughter.

The star pickets are still in the ground on either side of the olive tree, and both Belinda and Julie are so glad that I left them there. Both mother and daughter enjoy visiting those star pickets from time to time.

12