Helping Her Mother Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kissing my way down her belly I made my way over her pubic mound and kissed my way down the side of her pussy. I kissed and licked her outer lips, slowly bringing up her level of enjoyment.

When I felt her hands on my head again I knew she was ready for me to explore deeper.

I slowly ran my tongue from her outer lips to the very bottom of her pussy. Then slowly I dragged my tongue up between her outer lips and slid my tongue tip between her inner lips. All the way up between her lips I could taste my wife's sweet nectar oozing out onto my tongue.

I love the taste of her. Just before I touched her clit, I reversed direction, and slid my tongue back down through her pussy again. Again being rewarded with more of Julie's sweet nectar oozing from within her. I soon started to feel her fingers gently fluttering around my ears. I always know when Julie is close because of those fluttering fingers. I moved up to her clit and sucked it gently into my mouth. Julie screamed, and bucked hard up into my mouth. "SUCK ME BABY, DON'T STOP, DON'T STOP, OHHH, OHHH, OHHH, OOOOH!" She exhaled hard, "Fuck me, Baby, fuck me!"

I slid up alongside her and slowly turned her away from me. Then slid forward to spoon behind her.

Julie curled herself into a semi, fetal position to give me better access from behind. I gently pushed myself into her. Feeling how incredibly wet she felt, I slid my entire cock slowly and gently inside until I was buried to the root inside my sweet wife's pussy. "I love your warm, wet, pussy!" I said, "It feels so good wrapped around my cock."

"Less talk, more action. Please Baby, I need you to fuck me."

I began to slowly stroke my cock in and out of Julie's delicious pussy. With each thrust forward, she would tip her hips back to give me maximum penetration. "Won't we hurt the baby doing that?"

She shook her head, "Baby will be fine, Honey. Now will you please FUCK ME!" she demanded.

I stroked long and deep into her, all the way, until she started to pant, and her fingers started to flutter against my hip. She was trying to pull me in against her but her hands wouldn't cooperate.

I pushed myself deep inside her and then tweaked her clit gently. Julie screamed her climax for the second time tonight, and I couldn't hold out any longer. I came with her. Pumping what little cum I had left, deep inside her.

I wrapped my arms around Julie, and hugged her tightly against me, and she wrapped her arms around mine so I couldn't let her go. We went to sleep like that. Me spooned up tight behind my wife, holding her safely in my arms, with my now flaccid cock still buried inside her.

In the morning we all sat together at the kitchen table enjoying our morning coffee.

After we finished that I stood up, "I need to get some work done." I announced, then headed for my office.

Some time later my mother in law came in with a coffee for me. She put it on the desk in front of me, then wrapped her arms around my neck and pressed her titties into my back. "You would love to breed me wouldn't you?" she asked.

"Absolutely, I couldn't think of anything I'd rather see than you walking around with a big pregnant belly." I told her, "I've seen the pictures of when you were pregnant with Julie, and you looked so fucking hot."

"I could have the surgery reversed." she said, "but how would we explain to our kids how they are related to each other?"

"I know, mum. It will only ever be a fantasy." I said, "But every time I cum hard inside you, I'm going to be thinking what my seed could be doing to you."

"Speaking of seed, Baby, have you got any left after yesterday?" she said, sliding her tongue into my ear,and sending intense shivers down my spine.

"Sorry, sweetheart, between the two of you, I'm completely drained, and besides, I do need to get this work done."

She stuck her tongue in my other ear, and sent another bunch of shivers down my spine. Then she turned and left the room.

A few weeks after that Julie said she needed to go out for a while. "No worries Honey, Do you need me or mum to drive you?"

"Uh Uh, I'll be fine." she said, picking up a set of car keys and heading for the door.

That night, at Julie's insistence, we all went out to a local, well known restaurant.

The place was cozy, intimate, and expensive.

I didn't know what my wife was up to, and looking across at my mother in law, I could see she didn't have a clue either.

We shared a wonderful meal together, mum and I shared a delightful bottle of red wine, while Julie drank mineral water.

We were all sitting, and relaxing after our meal when Julie stood up and looked at me and her mum.

"I wanted to come here tonight so that I could do something very special." she said

Julie reached into her purse, and withdrew a small velvet jewelry box.

Opening the box, she took out a ring. She reached for my hand, and slid the ring onto my ring finger next to my wedding ring. I looked down at my hand. The new ring matched my wedding band perfectly. Then she took out a second ring, and reached for her mum's hand. The ring she slid onto her mothers ring finger matched Julie's own wedding band perfectly.

She announced in a clear voice loud enough to be heard from several tables away, "I want my mother, and my husband, to recognize each other, as husband and wife, and I give you these rings as a symbol of that commitment. I love you both so very much."

Mum and I both jumped up together and wrapped Julie in our arms. In unison we both said together, "And we both love you so very much. Thank you."

Several people at nearby tables looked on in stunned silence. I'm sure this isn't what they were expecting during a normal night out. Julie sat back down. "Honey, you may kiss your new bride."

I took my mother in law in my arms and kissed her deeply, she responded by sliding her tongue down my throat and giving my tonsils a bath. I could feel myself getting hard. Like mother like daughter. They both give the most passionate kisses I've ever had.

Some of our fellow dinners did not look impressed. I'm sure I did though.

"Um Honey, Mum." Julie said. "I think we need to go."

"why's that sweetie?" her mum asked.

I looked down,and saw the mess under Julie's chair, "BECAUSE WE ARE HAVING A BABY." I yelled, "Mum, get the car, I'll carry Julie out the front and meet you there."

Mum literally sprinted from the restaurant. I grabbed my wallet and handed the waiter several notes, "Will that cover it?" I asked, "Absolutely, Sir." he said.

I lifted Julie gently in my arms and headed for the door. The waiter was there before me and held the door open. "Good luck, Sir."

I got in the back seat with Julie cradled in my arms.

At the hospital they took Julie in to get prepped, while mum and I stood in the waiting room, with our arms around each other. After a while the nurse came out. "You can go in now and say goodnight. She is nowhere near ready yet, the baby won't be coming until some time tomorrow."

We went in and Julie was sat up in bed wearing a hospital gown and a pouty look. "What's with the look, Baby?" I asked her.

"I spoiled what I had hoped would be a very romantic evening for you two."

"WHAT?" I called out, "Honey, you've made it the most romantic evening of my life. I love what you've done for us, and going into labor was actually the icing on the cake."

"I agree with every word Brad has said." mum enthused, "Darling, we both love you so very much. Thank you for such a beautiful gift."

Julie looked at us both, "Go home, you two." she said "Go home, and consummate your new marriage to each other."

The nurse dropped a stainless steel tray of stuff all over the floor. After all the crashing and banging stopped, she looked at us, "Sorry about that." she said, she looked at me, "My mistake sir, I thought you were Julie's husband."

"I am, but I'm also her mothers husband."

The nurse just kept looking at the three of us one after another, totally lost for words.

Eventually she said that visiting hours were over and we would need to go.

"Promise me." Julie said, "You will consummate your wedding tonight, and not mope around worrying about me."

"We promise Baby," I said taking her in my arms and kissing her hard. "I love you!"

Her mum promised her the same and also hugged her and kissed her goodnight.

We left the hospital together arm in arm and headed for the car.

Once we got home, I looked at my ring finger, and again marveled at what my wife had done. I lifted Belinda's hand and looked at the ring on her finger. Then I slid my hands down her arms and around her back. Holding her close I whispered. "I love you, wife!"

"and I love you, Husband!"

I picked Belinda up, and carried her to her bedroom. Lowering her to the floor I began to slowly unzip her black evening dress. I slowly slid the straps off her shoulders and began sliding the dress slowly down her body, revealing her an inch at a time. Down over her breasts. Exposing her black lace half cup bra with her lovely big nipples poking out over the top.

I couldn't help offering those nipples a kiss and a lick each. I continues to slide the dress down, kissing my way down her belly as I wriggled the dress down over her hips.

I was amazed, Belinda was wearing a thong. I didn't even know she owned a thong.

She was also wearing a garter belt and stockings. With her dress removed and hung over a chair, I lifted one foot and removed her stiletto shoe, before sucking her toes. Then I lifted her other foot, removed the shoe, and repeated the toe sucking.

Next I started to unhook the stockings from her garter belt. Rolling the stockings down her legs I followed one stocking down with a trail of kisses and licks until I again sucked her toes, bare this time, into my mouth. Belinda moaned her pleasure. From there I ran my tongue back up her leg to the crutch of her thong, and lightly sucked her pussy through the material. Belinda thrust her pussy into my mouth, needing me to eat her. I kissed my way down her thigh. Rolling the stocking down as I went. With her second stocking removed I again licked my way up her leg until I was again sucking her pussy through her thong

"I need you." she said "I need my new husband."

I slowly lowered Belinda's thong down, exposing her wet, dripping pussy. I wrapped my mouth around her lips and sucked the nectar from her. Belinda's knees went weak and she had to use her hands on my shoulders to steady herself.

I picked her up and lowered her onto the bed. Then again wrapped my mouth around her pussy and savoring her sweet nectar. I still could not get over the fact that mother and daughter taste identical.

I slowly brought my new wife, my beautiful mother in law, to her first orgasm of the evening.

As I moved up her body to kiss her and take possession of her body, Belinda asked me, "Brad, If I asked you to, would you do something for me?"

"You know I would Baby, What is it?"

"Take my virginity, Would you do that for me?"

"Mum, You don't mean what I think you do?"

"I do. I've heard it is a most intense and pleasurable feeling." she said, "I want to give you my virginity on our wedding night."

I kissed her lovingly, gently, "Are you sure about this?" I asked

"Please Baby, will you take it?"

"I would be honored," I said, "Thank You."

This was not a spur of the moment decision to offer her virginity to me. Belinda reached into the bedside draw, and produced a bottle of lube. "I was saving this for a special occasion, and I think tonight qualifies better than any other."

She handed me the lube, and looked into my eyes, "Please?" was all she said

"Roll over." I whispered.

I kissed my way up the backs of her legs until I reached her butt. Then I slid up her body and with my still flaccid cock gently pressing her butt, I started to kiss the back of her neck and down her shoulders. Moving down I kissed my way down her back until I was again at her butt. I kissed and nibbled my way all over her butt. Then I slowly put my hands under her waist and lifted her into a kneeling position.. I was again kissing, licking, and nibbling her butt. Then I went further. I did something I had never done, or contemplated doing. I slid my tongue down her butt crack, and started to tongue kiss her puckered ring. "Oh God, Are you?" she asked

"SSHHH. Yes, and I've never done anything like it before."

I slowly wriggled my tongue against Belinda's anus until I felt it start to open to me. I manages to get my tongue a little way inside her. Surprisingly the taste was not bad. I had expected it to be, dirty, smelly, but it was just a little earthy. I continued to wriggle my tongue inside the entrance to her last virginity.

Belinda handed me the lube again, "You will need this Baby." she said

I squeezed a little on one finger and gently massaged around her anus, giving the whole area a good rub to help her relax, and to make sure there was more than enough lube around her ring. I squeezed out some more, and kept massaging her ring, until I felt it start to relax. Slowly I felt my finger start to penetrate, it was only a little but it was a start, it meant she was relaxing.

Eventually I had a full finger inside her, I worked it around inside her, loosening up her tight virgin anus. A little more lube, then I started to work a second finger into Belinda's bum. Then a third. With three fingers inside her Belinda started to moan. "It feels so tight. It sort of hurts but in a good way." she said, "Does that make sense?"

"Of course it does. When I spank you, that hurts in a good way too, doesn't it?" I asked, "Hurting doesn't have to be bad. You pinch my nipples till they hurt, what happens?"

"You cum like a fire hose." she giggled, "I still haven't figured out how your nipples and your cock are connected together"

I slowly removed my fingers. "are you ready?" I asked, "or would you like to take my virginity first?"

"What do you mean?" she asked

"My butt has never been penetrated either." I told her. "and I'm told prostate orgasms are absolutely mind blowing."

"Then I will definitely be doing that, but tonight, I want you to take me."

"Roll over," I told her, helping her roll onto her back.

I handed her the lube so that she could lube my cock.

With plenty of lube on my cock, and all the lube I'd already massaged into her butt, I think we were ready. "Sure you want to do this?" I asked

She nodded her head, "I'm sure."

I lifted her legs over my shoulders, exposing her butt and nestling the head of my cock against her puckered ring. Slowly and gently I applied pressure, watching her face for any signal to stop.

I felt the head of my cock squeeze past her sphincter, and felt it grasp my cock behind the head.

Belinda's eyes were shut tight, and her mouth was a compressed line. "I'm sorry, I'm hurting you."

I started to withdraw, but she stopped me by wrapping her arms around me and holding me in place.

She shook her head, "Keep going." she whispered through clenched teeth.

"I can't Babe, I'm hurting you."

"I need you to fill me Baby. I'll cry out if I need you to stop."

Her arms around my waist started to tighten, to pull me into her.

Gently I pushed into Belinda a little at a time. She continued to grimace, but she didn't cry out.

I kept going until little by little I eventually had my entire cock buried to the hilt deep inside my mother in law's anus. I stopped there waiting for her to recover from the intrusion.

Belinda opened her eyes and looked up at me. "I are the most considerate lover I've ever had. No wonder Julie and I can't help loving you so much."

"I love you too." I said, "Now, are you ready, or do you need more time."

"I'm ready," she said, drawing her knees back a little more to give me more access.

We fucked, slowly and gently. Stopping many times just to enjoy being joined so deeply together.

Stopping to kiss, and to just hold each other tightly. We made love for over an hour.

We made love until both of us were completely exhausted. Until we both desperately needed to cum together. I increased my stroke rate, and reached down to Belinda's clit, coordinating my finger strokes with my cock strokes. Alternating between stroking her clit, and pinching it.

Then suddenly, we both peaked together. Belinda screamed out her orgasm and I roared out mine. She wrapped her legs tightly around my back and pulled hard to hold me as deep inside her as she could. I roared my release, ramming my cock deep inside my mother in law's butt, and holding it there as jet after jet of my cum ejaculated deep inside her now well ravaged anus.

After a little recovery time, we looked at each other.

"Baby, we need a shower." Belinda said

"We do indeed mum, we do indeed."

After a shower together we cuddled up in bed and went to sleep together.

The phone rang at five thirty in the morning. "Sir, you better get up to the hospital. Your wife is going to give birth in the next couple of hours."

Mum and I got dressed and headed to the hospital. An hour and a half later, Julie gave birth to our daughter, Olive Belinda Smith. Nanna couldn't stop gushing.

A week after that I was in bed with Belinda, and she gave me a gift wrapped box. "What's this for?" I asked

"Open it and find out." she said.

The box contained a harness, and an eight inch strap-on cock. "I decided I want to take your virginity." she said, "If you still want me to."

"I do, Mum, very much so. I love you"

"And I love you, my darling son in law." She said "My daughter really picked a good one."

Now that Olive and her little brother are running around the house. I sleep every night with their mummy while I'm at home. I do however do more business trips away than I used to, and the kids understand that their Nanna comes with me to take care of me, since their mummy has to stay home and take care of them. I'm not quite sure where young Philip was conceived.

It was a rather busy week. It was either the porch swing, the olive tree, or the kitchen table. I don't think we had sex in our bed once that week.

12