Helping Her Out

Story Info
Giving my roommate an unconvential, natural, workout drink.
10.4k words
4.6
54.6k
98
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This work is complete fiction; some may even consider it science fiction. It was written in pure fantasy and is not for everyone. In fact, the author regrets writing it and believes that no one should read it. Themes include shemale with unreal proportions, excessive cum, muscle growth, domination, and more.

"You feel any better?" I asked as she walked in. I laughed slightly as she set her bag harshly on the kitchen table then allowed herself to fall into the comfy embrace of the couch.

"You... not at... all." She gasped.

My roommate Karli just came back from the gym. She has been really going at it for a few months now. We have known each other maybe since middle school, and when we graduated high school and we were both going to the same college, it only made sense to bunk up because we knew each other. We were good friends for a long time, really taking off around sophomore year of high school, but as roommates, we have grown the friendship further.

We were both juniors in college now, in our fall semester. We have roomed together since freshman year, and we have become better friends for it. We moved out of our dorm last year and now we have a two-bedroom apartment to ourselves. She has been going to the gym off and on for as long as we have been at college, but she has been really trying hard this semester.

"What all did you hit today? I asked. She was still breathing heavily, her eyes closed and facing downward at the couch. Her frame sunk into the cushion and she inhaled and exhaled in an exaggerated fashion. She was slightly shorter than my 5-foot-10 height, and definitely had more uh, weight on her. I always thought she was cute enough, with her bookish shoulder-length brown hair, brown eyes, and glasses. I do not know why she has the sudden obsession with fitness, but I have a few ideas.

It took her a minute to roll over, and with her eyes still shut she said, "I did the treadmill for like 20 minutes... I only got about a mile and a half maybe?" She paused to breathe and then continued. "I took a break and then went downstairs to the weight room. Just traveling around and trying the different machines."

She opened her eyes and looked at me. I felt like I was being eyed-up. This is where my theory comes into play. I almost never worked out, and yet my figure was very envious, making some people believe I am a total gym rat, even though I rarely go. I had runner's legs, swimmer's arms, a toned back and a hint of abs, all topped off by a round ass. I could bench or run more than anyone I knew, even more than one might believe. I had darkish red hair that hung like strings off my head uncontrollably, with steely eyes and a freckled complexion. About all I was missing was breasts. I hardly had an advantage over a boy, and this was the one department Karli definitely had me beat it. For all this, I had a theory she was slightly envious.

"How do you do it?" She spoke. I was not quite sure what she said, so it took me a minute to respond.

"What?" I stared blankly. I had a nasty habit of cocking my head when asking a question. I did not want to sound rude, but I felt she thought I was looking down on her. She rolled onto her back.

"You never seem to come to the gym, yet you're in the best shape of anyone I know. When we would go together, I would give up a few minutes in, and it looked like you were hardly done warming up. I'm asking how you do it."

Karli is one of the most reserved people I know, and it takes mountains to get a rise out of her. I don't think she meant it, but a hint of rudeness passed from her to me.

"Genes, I guess..." was my only response. I squished my lower jaw, wanting to look oblivious for her. My answer was partly true, however.

"Lucky you." She scoffed. Yeah, she was peeved. She certainly did not have it bad by any means, her parents were wealthy, so her education was covered, as were her expenses and car. She has a larger friend group than I keep, and even got better grades than I could hope for. Yet lately this is all she cared about.

"You're right. I am lucky." I stood up and walked over to the couch she was on. "Lucky to have a roommate who looks up to me." I sat down near her head and played with her hair. Sweat was still perforating it.

She smiled and snorted lightly. At least I could make her feel better. "Here, I'll make us some dinner. Go shower up and get ready!" I said.

She agreed and went off to her shower. I went to our tiny kitchen and threw together dinner for us. Fish and veggies! We rotate weekly, she is always on top of it but I forget some nights. Even though she envies me physically, she is way smarter than me. Some days I even forget what I had for breakfast. Not saying I am dumb, but I definitely caught myself cheating off her in high school.

As I was waiting for the water to boil, I looked up from my phone at the table. She had set her gym bag down with her bottle next to it. It was one of those shaker bottles you always see advertised for way too much at the mall. Standard 24 fl oz. Empty. I picked up the bottle and looked it over, gears turning. I set the bottle down as she was just passing through the hallway in her bathrobe.

"So, what do you put in this when you go to the gym?" I said, pointing at the bottle. I used to use my own bottle and drink when I went to the gym with her, earlier in the year.

"It's an energy drink that I bought at the store. I'm not really sure it helps me much; I seem to have a hard sugar crash when I use it." She opened the pantry and gave me a jar that looks like those whey protein things you see at the store. It was a powder you mix into water and shake up. The ingredients made 5 Hour energy look like zero calorie tea.

"I really don't think this will help you much..." I said bluntly. She shrugged her arms and shoulders in joking agreement.

"You got something better? She joked. She started getting the plates and utensils out for us.

I leaned against the counter for a minute, just long enough to realize the water was about to boil over! I saved it and finished dinner. We sat and ate for about twenty minutes, chatting about our day. College keeps us busy enough but, with our extracurriculars, we really only have the chance to talk at night. Sometimes not even that, so we usually try to enjoy our time together.

As we were cleaning up, I brought up the drink again. I shelved it in the back of my mind but, I figured it should not hurt to try.

"You were asking for a recommendation for your drink, right? She looked up from the dishwasher. I had her attention now so I continued. "There is something I used to use, it really helped me. I can give you some for the next time you-" I was cut off as she threw herself against me.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" She repeated. Her breasts pressed against my stomach. They compressed around my form, and were very soft. After I pulled her off me, I said I would make some tonight and leave it for her to take tomorrow. We finished cleaning up and she went to bed. I stood with my back to the counter for a few minutes, contemplating my choices. Could I turn back? But what reason would I give? Would it even work? I do not see why it would not.

I showered and then also retired to my room. I held the empty bottle near me and decided to go through with it. Most, if not all of you already know where this goes. I unscrewed the bottle cap and set it down. I dropped my baggy sweatpants and revealed my men's boxers. I opened the flap and let the secret to my success flop out.

I've always had to deal with it since birth, but it really started being a problem when I went through puberty and it started growing rapidly. The balls were the size of oranges and the shaft itself was the size of a normal man's, but only when completely soft. The secret to my fitness is that I got high off my own supply, something I had been doing since I got my first taste years ago. My ejaculate was far thicker than normal, with an unholy amount of protein inside, certainly the FDA would have a field day with it. The vicious cycle of production and ingestion led me to having my enviable shape.

The main ingredient assisted me with gaining my ridiculously high levels of testosterone, even for a man, it would be extremely high. As a result, my body defied normal exercise logic. Even when I played youth soccer, I was an unstoppable force, no one even tried to keep up with me. Whenever the ball got passed to me, it went in. No questions asked. My parents of course wanted me to continue playing sports throughout high school so scouts would scoop me up into a prestigious university.

Looking back, maybe I should have. College sure isn't cheap, and no one says I have to continue playing after college. Still not even sure what I want to do after graduation, anatomy or biology would be too on-the-nose, and that's definitely more work than could force myself through. Anyway...

I started rubbing the top lightly with my fingertips, working from the base of the head to the base of the shaft. It stirred lightly. I wrapped my hands around it and began to stroke. I always kept some moisturizer under the bed, and I used some tonight. As it hardened and lengthened, my strokes became longer, and my hands were spread farther apart. It took a while to get it fully running, but it was well worth the wait.

The foot-long shaft glistened with the moisturizer on it. The thickness was at least twice what some would consider "normal". The veins throbbed angrily, displeased at how long they had to wait, even though it was hardly a day. Over the years I have grown to love it, despite some drawbacks. I could never wear yoga pants or anything else that would display a bulge. Men would approach me, certainly they wanted to get to know my personality, but I always had some excuse cooked up. It would be demoralizing for them to find out the girl they wanted to bed was twice the man they were. At times I feel ashamed that no man would want that, other times I feel that I would very, very much enjoy it.

I began to stroke it faster over the next few minutes. I never really used porn, honestly it never did much for me; I have a vivid imagination. I could swing either way, but honestly I found the job was easier when picturing girls. I closed my eyes and pictured her stroking it for me, lightly kissing the tip. She would try to suck me off but it was too thick for her to get her lips around, and I laughed. I tilted my head up and began to stroke it faster. The pressure was rising.

Normally I would use giant condoms that were special ordered but tonight, I had another target. I grabbed the bottle and aimed it in. My head went in part way, but it was too big to even enter the bottle. I was really getting close now. I did not mean to, but at the last moment, I pictured Karli sucking me. She only had the tip in, as the shaft was buried between her large breasts.

"Oh wow! It feels so good for me, c'mon babe, give me some MORE!" And as the imaginary Karli commanded me, the real me gasped for air and I felt the pressure at its zenith.

The first burst splashed the bottom of the bottle, reaching back up to my purple head. It was warm. The next few bursts brought the liquid closer and closer to the top of the bottle. I've never measured my output, but I knew I was going to go way over the bottle's capacity. I was too into it to care enough and stop. It overflowed the bottle quickly and began running down the sides, pooling on the floor. It has a heavy odor that is easy to distinguish. Streams ran down the bottle's sides, forming a milky white pattern that flowed like syrup, sticking to the bottle but inevitably lost to gravity, and it came down to the floor. I kept at it for a few more minutes, feeling the power of each burst travel through my cock and then ending up in a puddle on the floor. I calmed back down enough to realize I came too much. I rasped heavily for breath, clearly spent. The bottle itself was hardly more than a pillar among the pile of seed adorning my floor. A quick trip to the bathroom provided me with enough paper towels to clean it all up.

I went to the kitchen and threw out the now-sopping paper towels. I replaced the bottle cap and rinsed off the outside. It took a couple of swipes as the last thick dredges clung on for dear life, eventually I resorted to a sponge to give it a diamond shine. I placed it in the fridge in plain view, not that I ever refrigerated this before, as I would simply drink out my condoms instead, but it seemed the right thing to do for tonight. I freshened up and then went to bed.

The next morning the apartment started to reek because of the trash can's unusual contents. Karli must have been really worn out, as she was still in bed at 10am. Luckily as upperclassmen we usually do not have class until later in the day, so we always make sure to sleep in when we can. I took out the trash and got out some Cheerios, a bagel, a banana, and an orange. Hey with this body, you gotta keep yourself fueled up! I was watching YouTube in our living room when Karli came out. We are fairly comfortable with each other by this point, so she came out with just a large draping shirt. Her dark webs of hair hung across her head. She really was cuter than she believes herself to be, and someday I will make herself see it.

"Hey girl, how's it hanging?" She asked me through my thoughts. It took me a second to realize she was joking, not like she even knew about my special friend. Outside of my parents and my doctor, no one knows about it. Especially not Karli, I don't want anything to come between us, not knowing how she would react.

"Oh nothing special, just, hanging." I said. God that was weak. When I was really young, I had issues with social anxiety, lasting until around my parents forced me into sports as a social outlet. Neither they nor I knew how well it would benefit me. Even though I don't have such an issue talking to people now, I still only keep a small and loyal friend group, and my speech and writing skills are nearly nonexistent. Karli has helped me with many papers over the years, and I let her do the talking around new people.

She made her own bowl of cereal and when she went into the fridge to get her milk, she saw the bottle. She picked it up and examined it but, as it was bursting full, it just looked like the bottle was white. It was certainly heavy enough to tell it was full. "So, what is this stuff, anyway? It's really heavy and..." she opened the top and her face recoiled. "...oh GOD that smell! What is this stuff? Do you actually drink it?" My face got redder for a moment, I've been used to the smell for a while, but to her it was certainly new.

"It's natural." Is about all I could come up with. She looked from me to the bottle, then back to me. "Well if it works for you it should work for me I guess!" She started to unscrew the top and brought the lid to her mouth.

"No wait, it's best to use it as a pre-workout!" I said. She pulled the bottle away and looked at me. "Oh I'll definitely use it for pre-workout, but I cannot wait to try it now!" She brought the bottle back up to her mouth, expecting it to fall in, but it did not do so immediately. Because it is so thick, especially now that it's cold, it had the consistency of yogurt, and only slid slowly into her mouth. As she started to taste it with her tongue, I began to realize how erotic the situation was. Karli did not know it, but she was downing a Herculean amount of spunk. My cock grew to half-mast in my pants, and I brought my crotch closer to the couch so she could not see.

"Hey girl, are you sure this stuff is normal? It tastes really salty, and it's super thick!" I got even redder, it's not like I can control the taste of my cum, as much fun as that might be. She gulped down a few globs during that time but put it back in the fridge. She got her cereal and sat down to eat.

"I'm definitely going to test your mystery liquid tonight, but I'll probably have to spoon it out!" She laughed and I laughed with her, the redness in my face, slowly subsiding. We ate our cereal and she went to class. I had a bit more time to spare, so I got ready for class also, and was about to leave when I noticed something.

My erection had not gone away, in fact I was completely rock solid! Because I came so much last night, I figured I had at least a day before I was this horny again, but it had been hardly twelve hours. Nothing to be concerned about, but it was just different. When I was younger and first discovered masturbating, I was addicted and did it multiple times a day. I had to wean myself off to maybe once a day max as I got older and had responsibilities. Normally I could keep it controlled, but today was an exception.

"Can't be helped I guess, no way I can go to class with you sticking out." Sometimes I thought my dick had a mind of its own, so I somehow imagined talking to it would be helpful. I went into the small bathroom me and Karli shared, put up the seat on the toilet, and got to work. It did not take long for my little friend to finish filling out, my balls aching for release. I swirled from the top to the bottom, top to the bottom, repeating this motion for a few minutes. The head would grow and contract slightly as I did this, it's hole gaping in anticipation. Finally, I felt my body tense up as I exploded into the bowl. It practically fell into the water in chunks, splashing the sides of the bowl as it did so. I came for a solid minute, feeling wrung out like a towel when I was done. I wiped my shaft down with some tissue paper and wrapped everything back up. I was about to flush when I noticed something.

The amount and consistency of my cum was the same as last night, even though it had been over a day since I came prior to that. Now it has been hardly half that amount of time. I certainly knew everything was functioning normally, that much is obvious. I did not have time to think about it as my class was starting soon. I washed my hands and went to leave when -oops! I forgot to flush. I put down the top, flushed, and left.

Class went about normal for me. Only have about three classes on average each day, from about noon to five. I usually hang around campus between the classes, as I don't want to walk the extra half-mile back home. Even though I am in good shape, I can still afford to be lazy, mind you!

I came home about half past five, and noticed Karli's shoes and backpack had been returned. I went to the fridge and noticed she had already taken the bottle of cum out of it. She usually gets home after me, but I suppose she was in such a hurry that she beat me here. No matter, I threw together a snack and dropped on the couch. No homework tonight, only YouTube...zzz...zz...

"Hey!" there was no response.

"HEY!!" and I awoke.

"Wha-What?" I flew upright at the sound of Karli's voice, not sure if aliens, the house was on fire, or she had just won the lottery.

"It worked! That pre-workout worked!" she couldn't get the words out fast enough. She was pouring with sweat and nearly landed on me trying to fall onto the couch. Luckily I was able to get up just in time to clear the runway. I got her some water and then gave her a minute to compose herself. "I ran nearly three miles in 30 minutes! That's better than I have ever done!" she said.

"That's great!" I responded. "How did you feel right after?"

"I felt like I could have gone for more, like my legs were really getting into the motions now, but my heart felt so bad, I just had to get off. Baby steps, literally!" I've never seen her more excited about anything, not even when she got her first car when she graduated high school. She kept talking, but I only heard her peripherally. Could all this mean so much to her? Why? Is it just because of me? Physical fitness was important but, why did she care so much?