Helping Her Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A week? Yeah I ran out Friday and needed to get some more, that's why I decided to snoop over your room, you didn't mind, right? I just needed some more because my workouts just aren't the same without it!"

I could not believe it, she is addicted! She has to be, there's no way she needed all that cum, she is drinking more than most people drink water! "Karli, listen. I am proud of you, I really am, but you really need to take a break. Too much of this and it will go to your head. I really don't want to give you any more..."

"NO! YOU CANNOT CUT ME OFF!" she exploded at me, not actually touching me, but I was practically pinned to the counter. My heart pounded as we locked eyes, she was as determined as a person could be, and I genuinely felt fear. "I need it! It's what keeps me going! What's wrong with you, thinking you can come between me and....you CANNOT do this to me!"

She panted and grinded her teeth. I was petrified, and shook lightly, grasping the edge of the counter so hard the tips of my nails cracked. We stood there like that for maybe another half minute, before she pulled back and leaned against the wall momentarily, before going into her room. I sunk to the floor slightly, heaving for a moment, before I went straight to my room.

I slammed the door behind me and ripped off my clothes, down to just a simple tank top. "YOU! You started this!!" I was pissed off at my own dick, not that I had anywhere else to send my anger. I could not bring myself to admit that I was at fault. I should have stopped her earlier. I could have stopped her earlier. I could have stopped myself, but, maybe, just maybe, I was addicted as well. Addicted to jacking off, addicted to the rush I got, addicted because of the cycle of Karli, my dick, and myself all just "getting along". But maybe above all I was addicted into what she was becoming, the powerful being I had created, just seeing those changes just, happen, and to know I was responsible, it really did turn me on. I turned off the light and fell straight into bed, crying for the next half hour, fear and confusion and anger racking my brain, before falling asleep.

Something woke me up around 11pm, either a sound or just a presence. The room was fully dark aside from the dim street lights streaming between the blinds. I looked around my room for a moment, but everything could be turned into something else by the mind when you're mostly asleep and nearly blind. I turned onto my side, back facing the room, and pulled my covers back up to my chin. I sat there for a few minutes more, just about to fall asleep when I heard someone exhale.

"Hey."

I pulled the covers higher over my head. "Go to bed, Karli. I'm not in the mood." I turned back slightly to face the room and could see her outline sitting in my desk chair. She was slumped over, hands together near her face. Her hair slung around her head.

"I really just wanted to talk. I couldn't sleep. It couldn't wait until morning." I turned so my back was to her, and ignored her for another minute. Dissatisfied at not being answered, she spoke, "at least say something"

"What do you want me to say? I'm sorry? You practically jumped me. I'm just trying to look out for your well-bring and you just exploded on me!"

"Well you kinda dropped a bomb on me. What did you expect? You should have said something sooner." she raised her voice slightly. What can I do now? Go back in time and cut you off like a drunk at a bar? Eh bud, gonna have to cut you off for the night. Naww man, I'm good for another round!

"I didn't know you were going to react that way. I really do think you need a break from everything. I'm not even sure you're taking class seriously anymore. When was the last time you went to class?" I could hear her shuffle slightly as she walked to my bed.

I could feel her standing there. She leaned in a bit and put her arm on my shoulder and I knew the only way I could sate her is to look into her eyes and tell her like it is. I caved and rolled straight onto my back. She leaned in closer so I could see the outline of her face was only inches from my own. I could still smell the sweat coming off her forehead. She kept her hand on my shoulder and another moved to my leg. She put a bit of weight on me and started talking.

"You really should not cut me off immediately like that. You know it's been my dream to look better for years now, and I certainly could not have done it without you. But to suddenly want to take it all away from me, deciding what I get to do and when to stop - none of that is up to you. I wanted you to look to me and be proud of how hard I was working, trying to improve myself. You've been my friend for so long, I thought you would support me all the way. I...hey, hey what's this?"

I froze. I had to process everything from my head to my toes. She still had her hand on my shoulder, and was still looking at my face. That only left... oh no.

no no no no NO NO!

I pulled away from her, hoping she would chalk it up to imagination, but no, of course not. She pulled me to my back and tried to wrangle my comforter from my hands. "Karli please! Just let me go to bed!" But with surprising ease, pulled the comforter away, revealing my nearly naked body. She turned on the light.

Karli stood there for a moment, mouth agape, and looking at my flaccid penis. I had covered up my face with my hands and was burning red. After all this time, she finally knew. Maybe it was the best, so we could finally be done. She would be disgusted and finally leave me be.

"Are you a guy?" was her first reaction, sounding surprisingly cool. I shook my head no and waited for her to call me whatever she could think of. But instead she hit me with "so is this where it comes from?"

It took me a few minutes to work up the nerve, but I pulled my hands away and looked down. She was leaning in close now, inspecting my penis like she was a doctor doing a checkup. I felt the blood starting to pump but I kept it down, I had to keep it down. "Y-yes...I'm so sorry Karli... I should have never offered to help, please leave me alone. I know you're just-" she cupped her hand over my mouth and shushed me like a loving mother.

"It's ok. Actually...it's great to know how much you have actually been helping me. This really gives me a boost of confidence, knowing no one else in the world has access to what I have here..." she pulled her hand away from my mouth and sat on the bed between my legs. She brushed her hand lightly across the shaft, causing me to spasm and breath in heavily. I gasped heavily, having never experienced someone touching me sensually.

"No...please..."

She did not oblige. She rubbed her hand up and down the top for a few moments before taking the head in her hand and tugging it lightly. I felt the blood pumping hard, and it started to swell in her hand. She continued to tug it as her other hand cupped my balls. They were so full, I had not emptied them in days now, as I was busy with Thanksgiving. She played with it for a few minutes as I slowly peaked in size. It stood defiantly upright, rising straight off my otherwise small, unassuming body. It stood nearly a foot off me, and my balls were inflated to the size of apples. It throbbed openly in the cool air, bouncing up and down before us, ecstatic on the attention.

"This is so wonderful...I have to get a taste for myself. You really are selfish, keeping this beauty from me for so long. But I will need more than just my mouth for this monster..." She reached to her waist and pulled her hoodie off. She threw it off of her shoulders and onto the desk.

I was blown away at what I saw. She traced my bulging eyes to her stomach and cooed lightly. "Oh yeah, I really put in the double time while you were away...that extra "supplement" you provided me worked wonders.

She pulled her hoodie over her head and threw it aside. I was stunned. Sitting before me was the body of a champion CrossFit athlete. Deep cut abs adorned her once pudgy belly, looking like they were carved from stone. Her six-pack heaved slowly as she breathed, showing there was little fat left on her. The rock hard stones looked like a set of armor over her belly. Her sides were toned down to create a beautiful hourglass shape. Her now exposed arms had muscles from shoulder down to her hands, which now rippled with cords of muscle. Her biceps had to be a foot across, and she wasn't even flexing. Around her neck there was a sizable bulge around her shoulders, small mountains protruding from her collarbone.

But the most astonishing part was her chest. Anyone who grows this big will no longer have breasts that adorn their body, but will instead have pecs. But not Karli. Her large breasts had not shrunk at all since before she began to work out. In fact, they seem very perky, and stand straight off her body in contrast to how they should sag under their weight. Quarter-sized pink nippes topped them, creating a level of allure that should not be possible. It was almost as if the ligaments meant to hold them up had been strengthened substantually.

"Hold on, I want to make sure you have all the material you need..." she said in a deep heavenly voice. She rolled onto her back and pulled her pants down. The last time I had seen her below the waist, she was just getting into form, and still had substantial fat deposits. But this time, they were not thick, only toned beyond belief. She had the legs of a Olympic long jumper, with thighs that could crush watermelon, and an ass that looks impossibly strong. Veins travelled the lengths of her body, making sure her machine of a body received all the nutrients it could ever want.

"This...you...cannot be real..." was all I could manage. There was too much to process. I could not take all this in. "You better believe it babe," Karli continued, leaning forward towards my still-pulsating tower of manmeat. "We are both full of surprises tonight, hun."

She placed my iron pole between her soft, warm breasts. I've never had sex before, but none of my imagination can compare to the real deal. Every nerve in my body exploded with lust, as my hips bucked, burying my dick deeper in her pillowy boobs, and the head closer to her mouth. I gasped for air as my lungs depleted, and my tongue lolled lazily around my face as my motor functions failed.

"I know you want this too. Don't worry, I'll take care of you, just sit back and relax," Karli exclaimed before she brought my dick into her mouth. Despite its length and thickness, she got surprisingly far on her first dive. I could not even process anything anymore, and was clutching my bedsheets so I could still tell that I had not died and gone to heaven.

She worked hard, pulling her mouth up and down the shaft as much as possible, the sweat off her breasts acting as a fantastic lubricant, making sure friction was nonexistent. Her body exhumed strength, and I could feel it from her hands holding her breasts together all the way to the muscles in her throat, pulling me deeper. Combined with the sponginess of her breasts created a feeling that could hardly be put into words. As much as I felt this was wrong, however much I wanted to fight it, I had to admit:

I really needed this.

Karli continued sucking me for all my worth, mercilessly bobbing up and down my length. Her tongue felt every cell of my shaft and tickled the tip whenever she was at her zenith. Her breasts were pressed together, appearing even bigger as the formed around my girth, and she was using the cushions to their full extent. My balls were soaking wet with my precum as well as her sweat by this point. I was nearly about to burst.

"Karli wait, you cannot do this...I don't want -"

She made a pop sound as she came off my dick, giving one more ceremonious lick before releasing her breasts and working the shaft with her hands, twisting its entire length between her powerful fingers.

"Yes, you do want it, and I want it too. I've had your cum cold for far too long. Now, I am ready to take it from the source!"

She took in a gigantic breath of air and barreled down on my shaft, going so deep my head was in her throat, her tongue playing around the underside. My eyes bugged out and my heart felt like it was going to explode. My balls tensed up as I finally came.

And I came, and came, and came.

I could feel my dick grow thicker to accommodate the thick load passing through it, my balls tensing before each shot went down Karli's throat and straight into her stomach. I felt like I have never cum so hard before, and yet she was taking it all. It spewed out so fast it pushed her off my dick slightly, with some small pools forming on my belly and her breasts. I winced as the molten liquid felt nearly burning on my open skin, and yet, she kept swallowing it with ease. My hips continued to buck, wanting to burry into Karli as deep as I could go. My face was stupid with ecstasy.

After a few minutes I slowed, eventually coming to a trickle, then a stop. Karli leaned her head back, panting heavily. Her breasts rose and fell with each breath, their firmness keeping them tall and proud in the air as sweat and cum dripped down them. I could still see strings of cum hanging from her lips. After a minute she looked down at me, smiling like a succubus over her prey, and then leaned further, bringing her mouth to my belly. She licked and suckled every drop that fell onto my comparatively small abs, destroying any sanity I may have had left as her tongue travelled around the grooves of my stomach, ensuring no drop would be wasted.

She pulled back and recovered slowly. She looked down at her intensive abs, which now bulged bigger around the absurd amount of liquid in her stomach She rubbed her impressive pack with earnest, the gears turning in her head.

"It's so much better than I could have imagined...It's so hot, it's so good, it really is the nectar of the gods...I really hope you have more for me...more for your goddess...you will fill me up more, won't you?"

As she commanded, my dick actually began to react to her words. I thought for sure, for sure, I had to be empty, but I began to swell up again, only moments after letting out a record-shattering climax. I leaned down to feel my balls, which did not seem anywhere near empty, still stretching my sack tight as a drum.

Karli looked menacingly down at me, like a lion with a freshly captured kill. "Oh babe, I knew you would not let me down. You and I will go far."