All Comments on 'Helping Her, Saving Me'

by AnnasFriend

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
longhornfanlonghornfanalmost 4 years ago
Very nice

Really liked the story. The progression from self centered to being a nice guy was just perfect. Thanks for posting this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Excellent!

Very nice story! Please keep writing.

I loved the way you developed the character and brought out the traits, and how that changed for a better tomorrow (?).

scassettscassettalmost 4 years ago

I must say that you managed to create one of the most unlikeable characters that I have read about in a long time. Following the beginning of his journey from childish asshole to eventual adulthood was enjoyable once he finally got started.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Excellent story progression and character build up!

I wasn't sure where this was going when it started, but the story kept drawing me in as I continued to read. Quite a tale of redemption and lusty twists at the end. Well done!

GoofyRobGoofyRobalmost 4 years ago
Long stories

Generally three pages is my limit. Then I get bored. Here by then I had figured out where the story was going so stuck with it. Will there be a chapter 2? Yes I will read it because I can't help but wonder if he will bang the daughters too. Dirty old !an that I am.

bigbob2406bigbob2406almost 4 years ago

Nice story, but I think it is begging for a second chapter at least. Thank you.

SkubabillSkubabillalmost 4 years ago

What an enjoyable and captivating story. Five stars no questions asked. Now I have to look see what else you've written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Beautiful story, amazing literary skill

The situations created move past simple erotic sexuality into an exposition of deeply human experience and need. I cried three times during these four pages from the feelings so delicately and poignantly touched, and the sensitivity about the things that matter in the context of humanity and relationships. It leverages the "nude day" as a way of exposing more about people and their needs as opposed to just their desires. This is very good work.

Rambling_ChantrixRambling_Chantrixalmost 4 years ago

That was a lot of fun :)

Though I'm left wondering, as Rob isn't particularly used to the nudist lifestyle, how his interactions with the rest of the family will go...

I hope you'll write more with these characters. Maybe Rob isn't the only one who will change. Cheers

arrowglassarrowglassover 3 years ago

Really good one! I liked the slow build up to change!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good writing make a good story

Liked the way you put some effort into developing the personalities of the characters and story background. The sex scene was worth waiting for, and I hope that you continue writing such good stories.

gobears85gobears85over 3 years ago

What a great story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Divorced ?

The lawyer said Belinda was divorced ?

AnnasFriendAnnasFriendover 3 years agoAuthor
Divorced..

@Anonymous. I've been waiting for somebody to spot that, apologies. I noticed it the day after it was published. Making her a widow just made things more interesting, but I never spotted that earlier reference to her divorce in my read throughs before publishing. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very Nice

Really well done. Thanks.

rnebularrnebularover 3 years ago
Excellent

You were successful in getting me to care about your characters, so bravo! The MC started off as a complete ass, but I was glad that he came around. Loved the interactions between him and his neice, the dialog felt very natural. Thank you for sharing this easy 5* with us.

Rnebular

Pharmdog7504Pharmdog7504over 3 years ago

Great story. Your characters all felt like rest people. Well done.

Danielle_CD58Danielle_CD58over 3 years ago

Wow, this is an awesome story. I really like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
LUCKY

What would happen if the mother got pregnant? He'd know what is like to really be a daddy! Just sayin'...

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 3 years ago
Lovely! ❤️

I absolutely loved this story, it was tender and complete without any drivel added in. Great job, keep writing and I’ll keep reading!!

rightbankrightbankover 3 years ago
beautifully written

thank you for the smiles

daggettdaggettover 3 years ago

Very well done story. Interesting characters, nice buildup to two really good sex scenes. I'll read more.

rayironyrayironyabout 3 years ago
Well written

And as a guy ,i can't help feel some relief at the hints that the male protagonist i sorta identified with, might not remain an utterly irredeemable asshole.

nyteramblernyteramblerabout 3 years ago

Very good and glad to see there is more to it.

SparkyblueoneSparkyblueoneover 2 years ago

Loving this first instalment. It has the makings of a winner. Again.

subindy69subindy69over 2 years ago

I really enjoyed it an would like to hear more

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think that you wrote a very erotic love letter. I hope you understand what I mean, it was erotic and loving.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

glad there is a part 2 written. self centered a^^hole finally learns, thanks

markellymarkellyover 2 years ago

I found this by total accident, and I’m sure glad I did. A real good read and something that I couldn’t put down until I had finished it. A mark of a damn good story in my opinion. Thank you for this and the time it must have taken for you to write it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm glad you have platform to display your talent and I enjoyed your writing and stories.

ChopinesqueChopinesqueover 1 year ago

What interesting characters! A complicated, flawed man, working on his life, a sweet mother and daughters, and a niece. A relationship to rebuild, and missed opportunities to make up for. Very nice.

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Oh that’s so good, from a rather simple start to a full blown sex story, really really good, love the plot and such good characters

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you I enjoyed it. This was not a "formula" story as so many are.

A small criticism. I wonder why so many good and imaginitive writers can't get the he-she him-her correct.

They were both university lecturers, him a specialist in History and her in English Literature.

Really?

dick_hardendick_harden10 months ago

Excellent writing and such a creative story. I'm glad there are more chapters, so here i go. Thanks

DadiesdreamsDadiesdreams2 months ago

A very hot story in the end, I love the build up although I hated him what a nasty piece of work. I sort of realised where you were going with it, the rehabilitation story. But you did it in a very realistic way, not a quick turnaround. Very nicely done and really quite believable. Which I don't tend to find in most of the stories, they require a lot of suspension of belief usually. Congratulations and at least five stars for this.

AnonymousAnonymous1 day ago

Charles and Belinda ran off at 35 & 19, which are the exact same ages as Rob and Ellie.

That's foreshadowing.

Glad to see he's going to haremize the whole family.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnnasFriend@AnnasFriend
1715 Followers
Story writer. Feedback always welcome.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES