Helping Him Help Himself

Story Info
Guy's friends roughly force him to give a self-suck demo.
5.8k words
4.63
22.7k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CalMaple
CalMaple
295 Followers

Chad and Kieran were sitting on the couch directly across from Joe in the living room of Chad's cramped apartment. All three were down to just their underwear, and each held a beer. The mood was relaxed; none of them found it the least bit strange to be nearly-naked in front of each other.

They had all been close friends since starting college three years ago. The former two were both members of the college football team; Chad and Joe, meanwhile, had been assigned as roommates their freshman year. Chad had gone out of his way to invite Joe to all the various football-related events that year, even though he wasn't on the team. Joe had appreciated the gesture and had made the most of it, becoming close with most of the players, but especially Chad, Kieran, and Chad's older brother, Nathan. Come junior year, he had a great group of friends who'd hang out together all the time.

Chad was the most impressive specimen of the three. He was 6'3", and, as a result of his strict diet and weight lifting regimen, he had practically no body fat. When he laughed -- as Kieran was wont to make him do while the trio were drinking -- his large, muscular pecs heaved up and down as though he were flexing them rapidly, on purpose. He kept his brown hair in a severe buzz cut, adding to the image of a brutal tight end, but his emerald eyes sparkled with naïveté.

Next to Chad, Kieran seemed downright average. At 5'10", he was one of the shortest guys on the team. He put in the work at the gym, but always ate the extra snack and drank the extra beer. Still, the small layer of padding he carried didn't completely conceal the results of his workout regimen.

Joe was leaner than the other two; he had always been more adept at activities requiring cardio over strength. Like Kieran, he couldn't compete with Chad's ridiculous physique, but he kept himself tight. His last girlfriend had constantly referred to his physique as a "swimmer's body." Joe had sun-kissed tan skin, just like one would expect a swimmer and runner to. He kept his wavy, black hair short, making sure it never hid his piercing blue eyes. He often sported some dark stubble on his face as well.

Joe had always felt a little different than his friends. They were doers, whereas he was more of a watcher. He had discovered over the years that he would sometimes wish that he could be more like them. In particular, he had often watched Chad with a slight sense of jealousy when they had been roommates. The girls in the dorm would find reasons to stop him in the hall as he went to the shower in nothing but a towel. Joe had wished he was Chad in these situations, but he was more like the girls in the way his eyes also consumed his friend's sculpted body. Joe couldn't help fall back into this habit, after the evening had taken an unexpected turn that had led to his friends' exposure.

Chad was wearing a pair of tight black briefs that struggled to contain his massive thighs. Kieran was in a pair of faded, loose-fitting plaid boxers. Joe had laughed when he had realized the button over the fly had fallen off, due to what he assumed was the advanced age of the boxers. Joe had also discovered that he could see peeks of Kieran's cock whenever his friend would stand up or sit down.

"I'm bringing more beer, boys," called Nathan's voice from the kitchen.

Nathan was the sole senior of their quartet. The family resemblance between him and Chad was undeniable. The simplest way to describe the older sibling would be to say that he was simply 'more Chad.' He was an inch taller than his brother, and boasted virtually the same absurdly muscular body -- no surprise, since the pair were inseparable at the gym. Their shared workout regimen merely reinforced their similarity, however. Even Nathan's eyes were almost the same stunning shade of green as Chad's.

Nathan said, "Here we go," as he walked back in with a cold six-pack dangling from his left hand.

Nathan flashed his impressive smile, nodding at Chad and Kieran. Nathan was completely naked, as he had been when he'd gone to the kitchen. His dick was hanging flaccid between his legs; it was a well-proportioned six inches that Joe found very impressive. Nathan's pubes were groomed to a small patch above the base of his cock, so they didn't hide even a fraction of an inch.

Nathan's dick swung a little as he moved across the room before he settled into the empty seat on the couch next to Joe. He tossed each of the boys across from him a cold beer. Joe could feel the heft of Nathan's warm, muscular body leaning against him on the small couch, with Nathan spreading his left leg into Joe's space; between the size of his cock and the size of his thighs, he practically had to.

Joe felt a cold sensation on his neck jolting him back to reality; he had been staring at Nathan's penis. He looked up to realize Nathan was placing a beer against his nape.

"Thought you could use some cooling down," Nathan chuckled. To Joe, that seemed tantamount to saying, "Caught you looking."

"My turn," called out Chad. "Kieran, truth or dare?" He took a swig of beer.

"Dare," replied Kieran, suddenly very competitive. He locked eyes with his seatmate, daring him to dare him.

"Go give my brother a thirty second lap dance," Chad said before laughing.

Kieran let out a loud sigh as he stood. Joe could see the tip of his cock head through the unfastened fly of his boxers.

"Come to Papa," Nathan said. "Make Big Daddy happy."

Nathan was chortling along with his brother. He slapped his thighs several times, causing his cock to bounce up and down. Kieran took the few steps needed to position himself in front of Nathan. Chad grabbed his phone and started playing a song with a loud beat.

"Music for the dancer," Chad teased.

Kieran turned his back towards Nathan and started swaying side to side, undulating his hips. He dipped towards the floor and popped back up; he bent over at his waist, shaking his well-worn boxers into Nathan's face. Everyone was howling at that point; Kieran stopped for a second to catch his breath.

Kieran reached behind him, placing his hand on Nathan's shoulder to steady himself. He lowered his ass closer to Nathan's crotch. He swayed in a circular manner, dragging the hem of his boxers across Nathan's cock. Kieran lowered himself the last inch or so, sitting on Nathan's lap.

Nathan bit his bottom lip letting out a moan. Chad was laughing so hard he was doubling over. Joe was awkwardly chuckling as well while trying to pull himself a little further away from the commotion next to him. He could feel the hair from Nathan's exposed leg and lower thigh rubbing against him.

Kieran raised himself back up a few inches from Nathan's lap. Joe could see from his angle that Nathan's cock had sprung to life. While he appeared to be only partially erect, it had grown another inch and gained significantly more girth.

Nathan reached his left hand towards his crotch, grabbing the base of his dick and applying pressure to make it appear harder; he grasped onto the corner of Kieran's waistband with his other hand, giving it a slight yank.

The boxers slid down enough to expose the right side of Kieran's ass, which was covered in a light peach fuzz. Nathan used his left hand to firmly thwack his cock against Kieran's ass cheek.

"I thought you could use a tip for your dancing," he said through his laughter. "Just the tip." He then let go of Kieran's waistband, and the boxers slid back into place at over his hips.

"That was way longer than thirty seconds," Kieran said as he stood up, laughing all the while. "You were supposed to be timing, Chad. You asshole!"

Kieran walked across the room and sat back down, taking a well-deserved chug of his beer. Chad turned off the music. Nathan was still howling. Joe glanced over and saw that one hand was still on his cock, while the other was running across his heaving abs. After another moment, he let go of his dick to grab his beer.

Joe was fixated on Nathan's erection, which was bobbing up and down as the rest of the laughter worked its way out of his system. His friend's thick, meaty rod was pointing into the air. Joe could discern a bulging vein running down its length. He could not be certain, but he guessed that Nathan must have been nine inches just then, and not quite completely hard.

Joe felt an arm drape across his shoulder. He quickly took his eyes away from Nathan's cock.

"Not bad, huh?" he heard Nathan whisper.

Joe saw Nathan nod down at his own cock. Joe tried to play it off by chuckling and shaking his head from side to side.

Nathan said, "Gotta piss," while swiftly lifting himself from the couch.

Joe couldn't help himself; he took in the rear view as well. Nathan had a large, muscular ass that he earned with countless squats; there was just enough fat to make it appear both firm and juicy at the same time. It slightly jiggled with each step he headed towards the bathroom.

"I think I have a good one," he heard Kieran say with a diabolical roar. "I earned my turn with that lap dance."

The three boys all took a minute to down some more beer and make jokes before Nathan bounded back into the room - still naked - and threw himself down next to Joe. It felt to Joe like he had purposely positioned himself even closer.

The sides of their bodies were pressed against one another. Nathan's arm had returned to its earlier position, resting across Joe's shoulder. Taking another quick glance, Joe could see that Nathan's cock was still pretty hard; but it had softened enough to lay against his thigh rather than jut into the air.

"Joe, truth or dare?" Kieran asked.

Joe was taken aback, recalling Kieran's evil laughter moments earlier. He thought about picking truth, but he knew the others would mock him for taking the easy way out.

"Umm, dare," he replied.

"I heard a rumor from your former roommate," Kieran said while looking at Chad. Chad started snickering; he must have known what was coming.

"I heard you can suck your own cock," Kieran said. "Why don't you give us a quick demonstration of your technique? Just show us how you get it to your mouth."

Joe's jaw dropped from shock as everyone else in the room burst into laughter.

"Guys, this feels like too much," he said. "I mean, like I told Chad that one time, I can only reach the tip and it takes a lot of effort. I'm not going to do it."

"Wait, wait!" Nathan exclaimed next to him, shaking his shoulder. "So you can actually do it? I thought you were going to say that it wasn't true. That is some talent. I wish I could suck my own cock."

Joe blushed, embarrassed that everyone in the room knew his secret.

"I don't really do it that often," Joe explained. "I did it a lot more as a teenager. But who wouldn't as a teenager?"

The other three burst into simultaneous laughter, but then voiced their agreement.

"Come on, Joe," Chad encouraged him. "It's really not a big deal. We've all seen each other naked." It was true; they had all showered together after hitting the gym at various times. "Kieran just gave my brother a lap dance, for fuck's sake!"

"I'm just curious how you position yourself to get it in your mouth," Kieran chimed in.

"Fine; I'll show you the positioning," Joe said with a heavy sigh.

The other guys started cheering before breaking into a refrain of the chant, "Cock-suck-er! Cock-suck-er!" They rose to their feet, pumping their arms with great fervor. Joe walked across the room to the bench in the corner that Chad and Nathan used to lift weights.

"Can I use this?" he asked.

Chad and Nathan nodded in agreement. Joe turned away from them. He slid his underwear off his body, exposing his lean ass.

Joe quickly positioned himself with his back flat against the bench. The other three men gathered closer to him forming a semi-circle to get a better view. They were each still sipping from their beers.

Joe's cock was only about five inches soft; he was definitely a grower. It got to about eight inches when he was fully erect.

"So I have to pull my lower half above my head while keeping my shoulders against the bench," Joe said. "The weight of my body and gravity helps make this possible."

Joe shimmied to position his head towards the end of the bench closest to his friends. He looked up he could see Kieran, Chad, and Nathan staring down at him. Nathan's partially erect cock was swinging above his face a few feet behind where his head rested.

Joe engaged his core muscles and lifted from his hips. He slowly raised his legs over his chest, and then continued even further. His crotch was now directly above his face.

Joe gripped the side of the bench with his arms while trying to engage his abs to pull his crotch closer. He could see the underside of his cock, as well as his nuts, swinging above his face a few inches away.

"Okay; this is the position," he said while struggling for breath.

"What!?" Nathan declared. "That may be a position but I don't think you've ever gotten that thing in your mouth. It's too far away."

"Totally," Chad chimed in. "I could get that close to my own cock if I tried, but that doesn't mean I can suck it!"

"Well, I haven't done it in a long time and I didn't stretch," Joe replied. "Also, I'm not hard, so that doesn't help either." He didn't know why, but he felt pressured to defend himself.

"Here, watch this," he said, trying to pull his crotch even closer. He could feel the intense strain it was putting on his body, but now his dangling cock was only about two inches from his mouth.

"Okay, I think he can do it," Nathan said.

Joe could see that Nathan's cock was rock hard again. He wondered if Nathan was getting turned on. Joe felt a sense of relief in his body as he was getting ready to let go of the uncomfortable position.

"He just needs a little help from his friends," he heard Nathan say with a loud laugh.

Nathan walked to the side of the bench and firmly planted his hand on Joe's ass cheek while taking a swig from the beer in his other hand. Joe froze, wondering what was happening.

"Put down the beers." Nathan barked. "Chad, you are on this side and Kieran, you are across from him."

Joe could see them shuffling in his periphery, although this majority of his field of view was his own dick. He felt Chad place one hand firmly on his ass cheek and another on his upper thigh as Nathan pulled his hand away. On the other side of his body, he felt Kieran position his hands in the same way as Chad.

Nathan walked to the top of the bench and squatted down near Joe's head. As he lowered himself, his rock-hard cock slid down the side of Joe's face before he settled into a crouching position.

"Time for that demo," Nathan said with a sly smirk while looking into Joe's eyes. "Boys, apply a little more pressure. Go slow, though.".

Joe could hear Chad and Kieran chuckling. He felt more tension arise in his core, as they pressed down. Joe let out a sigh when they stopped pushing and held the position. He looked up to see that his cock was now only about one inch from his mouth.

"Progress," Nathan shouted, seeing the distance had lessened.

"I think he could touch it with his tongue," Chad interjected.

Acting on autopilot, Joe stuck out his tongue, extending its tip. It flicked across the opening of his urethra.

"Awesome!" he heard Chad drunkenly reply. "Keep going; give that thing a tongue lashing!" he said, before the three of them burst into an intoxicated laughter.

Joe flicked his tongue across his cock a few more times before saying, "Okay; you can let me go now. Let go."

"In just a minute," replied Nathan, who was still squatting next to him. "I think we all want the full show. Right, boys?!"

Chad and Kieran both chanted, "Cock-suck-er!" with vigor a few more times.

Joe suddenly realized that this was not going to end the way he had hoped. He was mortified that his friends had just watched him lick his own cock, but he felt a sense of excitement as well.

He could feel blood making its way through his body down into his flaccid cock. He could see his dick, which had only been one inch from his face, expand enough to press up against his lips. He held his lips firmly together to act as a barrier as he unintentionally kissed his own cock head.

Nathan had a clear view of Joe's growing cock. "It's knocking on the door," he whispered into Joe's ear. "Let me offer some guidance."

Nathan took his right hand, reaching out to wrap it around Joe's cock.

"What are you doing?" asked Chad.

"Nothing; I'm just lining things up for our friend Joe here," Nathan replied.

Chad let out an uncomfortable chortle to hide the awkwardness of seeing his brother's hand wrapped around his friend's cock.

Joe focused on the subtle, gentle massage that Nathan was giving his cock. He knew Nathan was trying to do more than 'guide' him; he understood that Nathan wanted him totally hard. Part of him wanted it, too. Electricity shot through his body with each subtle move that Nathan's adept fingers made.

Joe had never had another man touch his cock before. He knew it shouldn't excite him, but something in him reacted anyway. His cock continued to fill to capacity with hot blood, reaching its peak length of eight inches.

Joe's cock head was firmly pressing into the space between his upper lip and nose. He could feel the scratchiness of his own stubble on the engorged, sensitive head -- mostly because Nathan was making sure of it, moving his cock across his face. All the while, Joe could feel the unrelenting force of Chad's and Kieran's muscular bodies, making sure he stayed in position.

Just as Joe's cock was reaching its full potential, he made one last effort to stop things. He opened his mouth to make a plea to let this be where things ended.

"Guys, I think this has gone too far," is what he had been planning to say. He only made it to "Guys, I..." when Nathan took to opportunity to shift Joe's cock so the entire head was now in his mouth. Joe was in shock that about two or three inches of his cock were now lodged between his lips, resting on the salivating tip of his tongue.

Cheers filled to room as soon as Joe's cock had crossed the threshold, along with another refrain of "Cock-suck-er!" from Chad and Kieran.

Nathan looked directly into Joe's eyes, whispering, "I want to see what you can do," with a devious grin.

Joe could feel the excitement and dread coursing through his veins. Nathan let his hand off of Joe's cock. He knew Joe didn't need any more help -- and that he couldn't get his cock out of his mouth without it.

"We have a successful entrance," he declared. "Guidance system no longer required." He jokingly shook his hand, as though trying to shake off any lingering trace of Joe's cock.

Joe was struggling to breathe. He was trying to take in air through both his nose and the corners of his mouth. The inhalation caused his tongue to further glide against his cock head. He could feel it softly twitching in reaction to the movement of his tongue.

"Look at that! He's getting into it!" Nathan announced, pointing at the in and out motion of Joe's cheeks as he tried to draw in breath. "I was going to say we should let him loose, but Joe clearly wants to finish the job. Who can blame him? I am sure we'd all do the same."

He burst into a loud cackle, and was quickly joined by Chad and Kieran. Their laughter egged him on, much to Joe's chagrin.

"Guys, I hate it when a girl just focuses on the head," Nathan proclaimed. "The shaft needs some love too, right? Since Joe is acting as his own girl, let's help him out."

Nathan stood up slowly (leaving his beer on the floor) with his huge, hard cock moving past Joe's face. He took a few steps to sidle up next to his brother, placing his hand right next to Chad's. "Okay; a little more force guys," he said while applying additional pressure. Chad and Kieran followed his lead.

CalMaple
CalMaple
295 Followers
12