Helping Him Help Himself

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe felt his cock glide along his tongue, even further into his mouth. He estimated that about four inches were now inside.. He had never gone past sucking the head of his cock before, so the sensation was new and overwhelming. He could feel the first pearl of pre-cum drip from his cock head; then, almost immediately, he could feel it slide down the back on his tongue.

"Now let's ease up and then push down," Nathan commanded. "We gotta get some motion in this ocean!"

Joe could feel the trio follow Nathan's lead. When he said, "Ease," drawing out the word, the pressure on Joe's ass did just that, and three or more inches of his cock slid out of his mouth. Joe thought the whole thing might escape; he prepared to shout that he couldn't breathe. Before his cock head passed his lips, though, Nathan commanded, "Push," and those three-plus saliva-covered inches slid right back in. Nathan only had to say "Ease," one more time. His two accomplices figured out the pattern.

"You two keep going at that pace," Nathan said. "I'm going to assess the situation a little closer."

Nathan lifted his hand from Joe's ass, taking a few steps to get back near his head. His cock was at full mast. Joe could see the same vein he had spied earlier in the evening. Nathan squatted, but didn't crouch down all the way. Instead, his fat cock landed on the bench, smacking against the side of Joe's head. Joe could feel the warmth emanating from it as it pressed against his ear.

Nathan didn't like the results of his inspection. The mechanics were correct, but he could tell that Joe wasn't engaging.

"Keep going, guys. I'm going to help again," Nathan announced. Joe tensed his body even more, assuming that Nathan was going to grab his cock. Instead, Nathan's hand reached forward, stopping at Joe's nose.

"Get into it," he whispered into Joe's ear. "If you suck on that cock like it is filled with air, I'll let you have some when I can tell you are enjoying being your own cock-hungry bitch."

"Brace his arms with your knees," Nathan commanded. Before Joe could take in what was happening, Nathan was back in commander mode. "Brace his arms with your knees," he ordered his minions.

Joe's arms had been flat at his side due to shock, and were trying to grip the bench. Suddenly felt Chad and Kieran each place a knee on one of his arms so they were trapped against his sides. He panicked as things clicked in his mind. Nathan then firmly pinched his nose shut while wearing a devilish grin.

Joe couldn't breathe. He was still trying to gulp air from the corners of his mouth as his cock slid in and out. It wasn't enough; he felt like a fish that was dying after being removed from the ocean; he was struggling to survive.

"Remember what I said," Nathan whispered.

Joe knew he had to commit. As his cock was getting ready to start the journey back into his mouth, he pulled his lips over his teeth and started slobbering all over it. He furiously swirled his tongue around all four inches that were able to enter his velvety mouth. He was feeling the most incredible pleasure and terror, both at the same time. His cock was reacting to his own frenzied blowjob; it pulsed and released a few more drops of pre-cum. Joe moaned as he felt them drip into his throat; he was reenacting what he had seen the most experienced porn stars do. By all metrics, it was working.

"We got a natural born cocksucker here!" Nathan exclaimed, releasing Joe's nostrils from his death grip. "Better than my girlfriend."

Joe desperately sucked in air through his nose as his cock continued to pump in and out of his mouth. He realized that he was still frantically sucking on his cock like a dog with his favorite bone. He began to drop the act but thought better of it; he needed to breathe, and wasn't willing to risk Nathan squeezing his nose shut again.

"I think he's limbering up the more he gets into it," Nathan announced, noticing that they'd managed to slide another inch inside. "He can't get enough of his own hot mouth."

"Cock-suck-er!" chanted Chad and Kieran. Joe could practically hear the alcohol in every syllable. He wasn't sure if that was better or worse than Nathan's downright sober campaign of terror.

Joe could see in his periphery that Kieran's cock was now hard as well, and sticking through the fly of his boxers. Despite the terror and trauma, he couldn't help but to note that it seemed to be average-sized. He glanced to the other side, where he saw the tip of Chad's erect cock pressing out through the top of his waistband. It was firmly restrained against his washboard abs; Joe thought it had to be at least two inches longer than his older brother's impressive nine-inch member.

"Guys, guys," Nathan said, looking at Joe. "Anyone can suck cock, but deep-throating takes skill."

"Fuck yeah," chuckled Kieran.

"I should know," Chad said. "Most bitches can't take all this meat."

He quickly removed the hand he had on Joe's thigh while maintaining pressure and rhythm with the hand he had on Joe's ass. He used his free hand to yank down his tight briefs, which fell to his ankles, before swiftly putting that hand back on Joe's thigh and repositioning his knee on Joe's arm.

Joe watched as Chad's enormous dick fell away from where it had been nestled in his abs. Joe had been wrong; it was closer to twelve inches! Joe had never seen it hard before. It was one of those cocks the people only ever see in porn movies. It was of substantial girth as well; he guessed about five inches. As Chad kept the rhythm going with his hands, his cock was now dangling down like a pendulum above Joe's pinned arm. It was too heavy to spring upwards, even fully engorged.

Joe was still frantically sucking on his own cock like it was a lollipop. Drool was started to spill out of his mouth and drip down the corner of his lips. He saw Nathan take a finger and scoop up some of the saliva from Joe's cheek, and then rubbed it on his own cock as a makeshift lube. He grabbed his cock and thwacked the head against Joe's cheek to scoop up the remaining saliva before tugging on it a few times.

Nathan looked into Joe's eyes right when Joe was at the approximate five-inch depth that was his new record. "Deep-throat-bitch!" he started chanting. First, it was just a whisper into Joe's ear, but he kept saying it louder and louder.

Chad and Kieran soon caught on, abandoning "Cock-suck-er!" for this new chant.

"You gotta help him go deeper, boys," Nathan said. "This bitch isn't going to be able to get those last few inches down without you."

Joe could feel Chad and Kieran exerting even more pressure. It felt horrible; he was sure he was going to snap in half. They stopped releasing the pressure and just focused on pushing down. Joe could feel another inch of his cock slide into his mouth; the head was now rubbing against his tonsils. He felt himself gagging and had to do everything in his power to suppress the urge to vomit.

The hands continued to push. Another inch passed through his lips; seven inches of his cock were now jammed into his own mouth and throat. He could feel his cock head making contact with a different texture of skin. It felt so silky and smooth. Joe could not see much now; his testicles had tightened, but they were almost touching his nose.

Nathan tilted his head and leaned, getting an even closer view. "One more inch!" he yelled. "Almost there!"

Chad and Kieran leveraged their muscular frames against Joe's body. He felt everything slow down as the top of his cock head burrowed another inch down his throat. He could feel his lips meeting the root of his throbbing dick. There was a tickling sensation, since Joe shaved off his public hair to make his cock look bigger. The stubble from the base was colliding with the stubble on his chin. He never imagined he would experience that particular sensation. It was so strange that it almost took attention away from the excruciating pain in his midsection.

"HE DID IT!" whooped Nathan, hopping to his feet.

"DEEP-THROAT-BITCH! DEEP-THROAT-BITCH!" he heard them all chant; they did not release the pressure.

"Guys, guys, Joe deserves a reward," Nathan interjected. "And they say people also give themselves the best gifts. Let's help him help himself."

Nathan went back to his position next to his brother. Joe felt a wave of terror wash over him as he wondered what was about to happen next.

"This is the new pace: Release," Nathan said. Joe could feel his cock head slide out of his throat, past his tonsils, and down his tongue. At about two inches remaining, Nathan switched to "Push," and Joe's cock made the journey back through his mouth and down his throat. He felt as little less discomfort when suppressing his gag reflex.

Nathan led the pace for a few more cycles before saying, "I'm going back to see this thing through."

He moved again and squatted next to Joe's head. This time he didn't make an effort to rub his cock against Joe's face.

In between eyefuls of his own ballsack, Joe watched Nathan watching him. Joe was enjoying the pleasure that continued to shoot through his cock as he took it deep within himself - into his warm, velvety mouth and throat. He was getting tired, though; he was sure this particular type of deep-throating was even more exhausting than what he'd watched porn stars do so many times before.

Nathan looked at him with a furrowed brow, shaking his head slightly. "Get into it," Nathan whispered before pinching his own nose with his hand.

Joe felt panic come over him; he knew what Nathan meant. He started to guzzle his own cock again. He was swirling his tongue around the head and shaft as it made it journey back forth. He let the saliva build up without trying to swallow it to provide more lube as his cock entered his throat. He started moaning; it was partially to appease Nathan, but also simply a reaction to the intense stimulation surging through his dick.

Nathan smiled, whispering, "Good job," into Joe's ear.

"Guys, I said a gift!" he bellowed to his drunken minions. "Not a tease job. Pick up the pace, fellas!"

They complied immediately; Joe could feel as much. Fuck, he thought to himself, this is starting to feel amazing.

Chad and Kieran picked up the pace yet again. To Joe, it seemed like they knew -- knew that he might actually cum from being force-fed his own cock.

Joe saw Nathan's beastly mitt cup his testicles. He rubbed them softly with his thumb as the new, faster pace continued. Joe felt like his whole body was on fire. He could sense he was getting close. He started to moan even louder, and his eyes rolled back into his head for a moment.

Nathan could feel Joe's nuts contracting as the cum started to make its journey out of them. "Pressure!" he commanded. "Make him take the whole thing."

Joe's dick made one final journey, sliding across his ravenous tongue through a thick pool of saliva, before reaching the entrance to his throat. The head slid past his tonsils; the urge to gag had lessened considerably. He felt silky smoothness as his cock lodged into his velvety throat.

Joe heard Nathan whisper, "Hope you're hungry," while smiling deviously.

Chad and Kieran continued to exert pressure. Joe felt his cock throbbing uncontrollably in his throat. He felt a thick rope of hot cum shoot out of his dick. He started swallowing; he was trying to take it all down so he wouldn't choke. As he swallowed, he could feel the muscles in his throat enveloping his cock head even more. The warm, sticky sweetness of his load was like nothing he had ever tasted.

The next several ropes of cum came in quick succession. He couldn't keep up with taking them down his throat. He could feel the hot cum pulsing past his cock head, settling in the back of his mouth. Joe gave his loudest moan as he felt the final rope of cum exit his cock. This caused the pool of semen in the back of his mouth to overflow.

"Is that cum?" Chad asked, as the viscous substance spilled from Joe's mouth.

"It is," his brother replied. "I think Joe must be a spitter, not a swallower."

His three friends laughed in unison. Joe felt shame wash over with him. He was still helpless, and his mouth was full of his own cum, plus his own deflating cock.

"Should we help him up?" Kieran asked.

"Not quite yet," Nathan replied with a big smile. "I think helping one's self is great. But isn't it even better to help one's friends?"

Joe felt his cum-filled stomach do a somersault.

12