Helping Mom Move

Story Info
Things get hot after the move.
1.6k words
4.23
92.8k
82
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being the only son my mom called on me often as an adult to help her with various chores. I was happy to help as I know she didn't have anyone else to turn to. Recently mom moved into a new rental and asked that I give her a hand in lifting furniture. I asked a friend to help with the heavy stuff and told mom she would only have to help me with small stuff like boxes towards the end of the day.

Mom greeted us as we pulled up with hugs and laughs and even had pizza ordered to make the move more tolerable. Everything went as planned and no injuries or damage to furniture occurred which is a wonderful thing when you are moving!

After my buddy left for the evening, mom and I got to work on packing the small stuff. This is where it got interesting. I was just doing what I do best which is organizing and packing when I looked across the kitchen and noticed my mom bending over and saw right down her shirt. I could see she didn't have a bra on and saw her swollen nipples clear as day. This instantly got me hard, or close to it. I wanted to see more. So I started working closer to her and did my best to get more looks down her shirt.

She had beautiful full breast which left me with a desire to grab them, suck on them, even hold them while fucking my mom. She has a nice body and is beautiful. I never understood why she was single? But I wanted to be the one she could turn to if she needed to be satisfied.

Mom was moving into a nice apartment complex and it had an awesome pool and tub. I asked her on the 2nd to last move over there if she wanted to get into the tub with me after we finished if it wasn't to late. She actually said yes and thought it was a fun idea!

I stopped at my place on the way back to her old house and grabbed some shorts and a towel and was horny as hell. I would've given anything to get my hands in her pants and rub that sweet pussy. But for now it was just a pipe dream.

After the move was complete we looked around the apartment and realized it would take a couple more days to unpack and decided to give up and switch gears. Mom went to her room to change and I sat on the bed on the floor in her room because the frame wasn't even put together yet. She wasn't shy at all because I could see clear as day as she changed into her bathing suit. Her tits were like bananas with the most amazing shape. She had very long and puffy nipples. And her bush was well trimmed and I got a sweet view of her pussy lips as she went in and out of the bathroom looking for something to put her hair up with. She had to know it was driving me crazy to see her walking around nude but she did it anyway.

Looking for a hair tie she went through some boxes on the floor. We carried on a conversation the entire time and I could barely think as she was bending over that box butt naked! From behind I could see her hole spread somewhat. She had a beautiful pink inner pussy, I almost jizzed in my pants right there. I whistled and she turned a shade of red and told me to stop it!

When we finally got to the hot tub nobody was there, we had it all to ourselves. I decided to be brave and after getting in for a few minutes, I removed my shorts under the bubbling water. I went to the edge of the tub and raised myself out of the water enough for mom to see my thick, half hard cock emerge from the water. She was silent and couldn't take her eyes off of it. I made sure not to dip back in for at least a minute. I wanted to make sure she got a good view of everything. I even grabbed myself and pulled my cock up so she could see my swollen big balls. It was obvious she was getting hot and bothered by it.

She mentioned it was unfair that I was naked and why shouldn't she be able to take her clothes off. I said, why don't you? She immediately removed her top and her boobs floated on top of the hot water. I had to bring up the fact that she had tits of a twenty year old college girl. She again turned a shade of red after I mentioned this but I didn't stop there. I told her I'd like to see what they feel like and felt like I deserved to feel them after working so hard that day. Surprisingly she said I could touch them if I really wanted to.

I went and sat by her and cupped them both in my hands. She made a soft moaning noise and I began to rub them. Her hand was under the water and she grabbed onto my upper thigh. I was so horny I couldn't care less about how she reacted so I leaned over and started sucking her puffy nipples. She tried to push me away but I was to strong. I kept at it until she gave in. She ven put her hand behind my neck to keep me close to her. Her other hand grabbed my swollen cock and she squeezed it so hard! It felt amazing having her hand around my dick. The possibilities went through my head as to what would happen next.

I stood in front of her and grabbed her hair and pulled her close to my rock hard dick. She had no shame and started sucking the hell out of it. I couldn't believe my own mother was not only sucking my dick but she was deep throating me. He lifted it up and ran her tongue across my balls over and over again. It had probably been forever since she had a dick in her mouth and apparently she was gonna get all of me to make up for lost time.

After several minutes I was getting very close to cumming and didn't want to cum in her mouth and voiced this to her. She said to me, "its either going in my mouth or inside my pussy". Right after saying those words she stood up and turned around. She leaned over the hot tub and pulled her bottoms down. I had a beautiful view of her pussy. I couldn't help myself. I grabbed my dick and aimed for her hole. Right before entering I spit on her asshole and it drizzled down to her pussy. I used the head of my dick to grab some of that slimmy moisture and I dipped right in. Her pussy was so fucking tight. It took a good thirty seconds to get all the way in. I grabbed her hair and pulled on it the deeper I went in. All she kept saying was "oh my God". I got balls deep into her and because I was already so close to cumming I just started fucking her hard. You could hear the slapping noise from across the pool. She began moaning loud and it was to much for me. I told her I was going to cum in her pussy and she reached back and spread her butt cheeks and told me to unload.

I have never had an orgasm like that before. My cock pulsed for a good sixty seconds and I came more than I have ever came before. She reached back and grabbed my ass to make sure I didn't escape her pussy. I kept it there and just leaned on top of her for several minutes until my then soft penis slid out of her. She turned around and called me a naughty boy! We finished up our hot tub time and headed back to her apartment. When we got there she went and laid on her bed naked. I took that chance to get between her legs and eat her pussy out. She did nothing to stop me. I worked her clit and hood better than any woman I have ever been with. I stuck my wet finger inside her asshole which I'm sure she hadn't had done before and it sent her into a craz. Before long she was cumming so hard. She grabbed my hair hard and announced her cumming.

We fucked twice more that night and slept together nude all night. In the morning after I showered she asked me to strip for her and put on a show. She sat on her bed and fingered herself while I stripped and played with my cock. Over the next couple of hours we fucked three more times! Since this happened we have become regular lovers. She tells me my cock is so much bigger than my fathers and that she worships my dick and always has since I became a man.

I absolutely love fucking my mom. She is kind, considerate, and she isn't afraid to tell me exactly how to please her. Her body is to die for and I love nutting on her face and tits. I have no plans of stopping this relationship and I love love making her cum hard on my dick.