Helping Mrs. Culmer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daniel flinched and let go a rope of cum that nearly touched the ceiling. It took Mrs. Culmer by complete surprise.

"Oh!" she startled, instinctively raising a hand to protect her face.

The prodigious first shot seemed to hover in the air momentarily, and then it splashed down upon them both. Mrs. Culmer, thinking quickly, did something she had always fantasized of doing. She leaned over and took the swollen head of Daniel's cock into her virgin mouth. And Daniel, seeing that sight, felt his plumbing wind up as tight as a Roman catapult, and his next spasm was so forceful he could have sworn he had ejaculated boiling hot sand. His eyes shut tightly, his whole body flinched, and he grunted out loud, "Uhh!" In the quiet of the Culmer's lake house, with the under-cabinet light glowing dimly from the kitchen, he actually heard the cum surge through his tortured cock.

His eyes sprang open, and he saw Mrs. Culmers cheeks flex, he felt her mouth suck, and the next gush of cum was just as powerful as the one before. "Uhh!" he groaned, loudly, his legs tensing. Mrs. Culmer worried that the neighbors might hear.

But knowing that he was dumping cum into Mrs. Culmer's mouth and convinced that such a proper and virtuous woman would never want that to happen, he did what he thought any respectful young man should do. He apologized.

"I'm sorry!"

He barely had time to get the words out before the next spasm shut his mouth and initiated an uninterrupted series of involuntary convulsions that brought forth continuous streams of cum. He ejaculated, and he ejaculated, and he ejaculated again, and Mrs. Culmer, herself, was aghast at the amount of warmth he was discharging into her sucking mouth. Her expression became worried, and uncertain if she could take it all, she emitted a concerned groan.

"Mmm!"

She placed her hands against his tensing thighs as if she might hold him back, but another shot gushed into her mouth, causing her to murmur with surprise and worry once more.

"Mmm!"

She cut an anxious gaze up to him, her brow furrowed, her astonished eyes asking, "How much cum do you ejaculate?" but for Daniel, the sight of the esteemed Mrs. Culmer looking at him while taking his filthy discharge only caused him to jettison more. He was helpless to stop himself, and while Mrs. Culmer doubted her inexperienced mouth could accommodate anymore, she was, nonetheless, determined not to disappoint.

Finally, the spasms subsided, and Daniel's spent and exhausted body collapsed into the couch. Mrs. Culmer, remembering what she had seen in porn, slowly pulled back and pinched off her lips as the tip of his cock exited her mouth. She sat up, and resolved to be as sinful as possible, she swallowed the pungent gift.

For the first time in her life, she had not only let a guy cum in her mouth, but the prim and proper Mrs. Culmer had swallowed it, too. She felt as proud as the day she graduated college. A self-satisfied smile appeared on her face, and she touched her mouth with curiosity.

Daniel was God smacked.

Mrs. Culmer, lightly touching her new cocksucking lips, affectionately smiled at him, but Daniel didn't know what to do. He had just let loose in her mouth. He thought she would be angry with him.

Mrs. Culmer placed her hand on his thigh.

"Are you okay?" she said with a loving smile.

"Yes," he replied, and then, timidly, he added, "Mrs. Culmer, I didn't mean for that to happen."

"It's alright, sweetie. You were just very excited. That's a good thing."

She was talking about premature ejaculation, and he was talking about ejaculating in her mouth.

"No," he said, "I mean, I didn't mean to..." He was too coy to say the words.

"You didn't mean to what, Danny?"

"You know." He motioned with his hands to convey a gushing fountain.

Mrs. Culmer began to laugh.

"I thought you were never going to stop!" she exclaimed, and seeing her levity, Daniel exhaled a tremendous sigh of relief.

"I didn't think I was going to stop, either," he replied, shyly.

Mrs. Culmer became heartfelt.

"It's what I wanted, Danny," she told him. "You haven't done anything wrong."

Their smiles slowly melted away, and in the dim, romantic light, they gazed into each other's eyes. Things between them were different now, and they couldn't have been happier about it. His admiration for her was now a mutual physical affection. Her admiration of him had given her a taste of the carnal pleasures she had been dying to experience. They were now bound confidants who held the keys to a most intimate secret. Daniel hoped she understood that he would cherish his key forever, and he wanted to believe that she would do the same.

Mrs. Culmer wrung out the sponge, and in a loving display of gratitude, she washed away the splashed cum from Daniel's groin area. She delicately sponged his balls, letting them rest in the palm of her hand, and stroking them with great care. She held his cock up by the head, out of the way, and washed its base and the surrounding pubic area. Her young buck was still as hard as a rock. She smiled in appreciation, gave his honored cock an affectionate squeeze, and whispered, "My goodness!"

There was cum on the sheet, on her forearm, and she discovered more on her scrubs.

"Danny!" she chuckled. "How can one guy expel so much semen?"

Daniel was slightly embarrassed.

"I'm sorry," he said, but Mrs. Culmer sympathetically laid her hand on his chest.

"Like I said. You have nothing to be sorry for," she told him. "You were only demonstrating that you are a potent and virile young man." A flirtatious smirk appeared on her face, and she drew her fingernail lightly down his chest. "I like that," she added.

She balled up the sheet, removed it from the room, and covered him with the sheet she had been using on the other couch. She knelt on the floor next to him, brushed his bangs to the side, and kissed him on the forehead.

"Get some sleep," she said. She turned to view the old clock on the mantle. It was 3:10 AM. "I guess I have to send you home tomorrow."

She smiled kindly, squeezed his arm, and walked to the other couch. She unfolded a checkered throw, laid herself down, and pulled it over her legs and waist.

"Goodnight, Danny," she said.

"Goodnight, Mrs. Culmer."

Outside the rain had stopped, but the sound of the restless wind would rise to powerful gusts that bent the trees and made the house creak and then subside into complete silence. Mrs. Culmer noted the familiar sound of water dripping from a leak in one of the gutters. She loved their lake house, even though it was always in need of TLC, but Jim, her husband, seemed to have lost interest. The family had enjoyed so many good times there, and it was always the perfect place for her girls weekend.

And then a thought occurred to her. She leaned up on an elbow.

"Hey, Danny?" she called, quietly.

Daniel was fast asleep.