Helping Mrs. Jackson Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erica was so faint that she wasn't aware that he had stripped. She didn't realize what he was doing till he had raised up, covering her body with his and pressing his lips on hers.

And then she felt it, his cock pressing against the lips of her cunt. She thought, "Oh my God; he is going to fuck me now!" She couldn't move. She was so weak, and she was pinned under him.

"No! No! Please don't do this!" she begged. "I'm faithful to my husband." But she did not mean the words. Andrew Carter was about to fuck her and bathe her womb with hot fertile baby-making sperm, and having a child was the most important thing to her at that moment. Yet she still could not shake the idea that it was wrong to commit adultery.

Andrew was pressing his hard cock against her wet and open cunt, gripping her hips, pushing powerfully into her. She cried out as he entered her, feeling herself stretching, opening more as he began to fill her.

Erica was helpless as he continued to invade, steadily advancing his cock deeper into her, groaning as he stretched her even further. Gripping her hips firmly, moving a little back and forth, he pushed fully into her, impaling her on his cock. A tiny scream escaped. She had never been this filled, or this stretched. Her legs and thighs were spread wide, and her whole being was centered on this huge cock filling her. She totally surrendered to him.

It was far too late to stop him. She was helpless under him and she was now a confirmed adulteress. She knew she was going to be fucked by this stud, and now there was nothing she could do about it.

Then Andrew began. He lifted her knees up and then started long slow thrusts into her, pulling almost all the way out each time. Finally, she began to adjust to his cock filling her, pleasuring her, lifting her to heights she hadn't known in a while. He continued for a long time, steadily thrusting in and out of her, fucking her expertly, again, lifting her to a higher erotic plateau, carefully keeping Erica in a constant state of orgasmic frenzy.

There was nothing but this powerful cock centered in her being, and now thrusting more firmly, her body jerking each time he pressed fully into her. He was grunting and moving faster. She felt him swelling more, and thought he was going to cum soon, and she said, "Oh no, don't, don't, please don't stop!"

At that moment Erica was overcome by a spasm in her cunt, which spread, filling her mind with an explosion of ecstasy and spreading over her whole body. She squealed and cried out as she was caught up in one of the most erotic experiences of her life, her body shaking, her legs closing over his thighs in a death grip, pulling him in to her.

Gripping Erica's hips, he pushed forcefully into her, holding himself against her cervix as she felt the head of his cock swelling even more, pulsating, spurting his seed deep into her cunt which was in an orgasmic spasm around him.

Andrew continued emptying himself into Erica, his body shuddering, groaning as he filled her with his semen. Erica was still on an orgasmic roller coaster, crying out again, and again, faint from the mind-blistering sex they had just had. She was sure she could feel his sperm flooding her cervix and uterus and impregnating her.

Andrew kept his cock in Erica till it began to soften, and then he slid out of her, leaving her cunt awash with his seed. She was still pinned beneath him, and it was some time before he finally moved off her. Erica lay there so drained she couldn't move, appalled by what she had done, shaken by the way this man had taken her and fucked her so thoroughly. She had made her husband a cuckold.

Andrew finally rolled off her. He began to dress himself. Erica pulled the bed covers around herself to conceal her nudity.

"My dear, you are one fine piece of ass, and I don't mean that to be anything other than a compliment." Andrew said. "I can't wait till next time."

"There won't be a next time, Andrew."

"Why not? I know you enjoyed it. You can't deny that" he said.

"Yes, Andrew, I did enjoy it. Your reputation as a cocksman is well deserved" she said. "But there will be no next time because I say so, understood?"

"You know, I could tell your husband about our little tryst."

"Yes, you could. Your feeble attempt to blackmail me is utterly laughable" she chuckled. "My husband would probably divorce me as fast as Secretariat won the third leg of the Triple Crown."

"That doesn't scare you?" he asked.

"My husband is a very powerful man, and he has made me a very wealthy woman, with or without him" she smiled.

"If you ever breathed a word about this to anyone, your carcass would be rotting deep in some Alabama swamp before the sun set that day."

Andrew Carter's face went pale. He knew what she was saying was the plain truth. Bob Jackson was a ruthless man who had no morals or scruples. He knew Jackson was more than capable, and his henchmen would do anything he told them. He had now only to hope Mrs. Jackson would keep her mouth shut. She had him by the balls.

"You're right. Oh well, better to have fucked and lost, than to never have fucked at all" he grinned.

Erica threw a snarky face at him.

"Oh, and just for the record, next time you decide to go off the reservation, insist on a condom. Personally, I'm clean, but you never know these days" he said.

As Andrew reached for the door, he turned back to say, "There's also the matter of pregnancy."

"Don't worry about that Mr. Carter" she told him.

"I'm well protected on that score" she lied.

"Good to know, Erica, but I took out some insurance long ago after my wife had our third. I had a vasectomy."

Erica could not believe she had just heard that. Her throat became suddenly dry. Andrew Carter closed the door as he left.

Erica was furious with herself and Carter. She had committed adultery, slept with a womanizing asshole, and made her husband a cuckold, and for what? To get pregnant by a man whose seed was as useless as her own husbands! What a fool she felt like. She felt like a filthy whore.

Erica dressed herself and returned to her own room. She showered and dressed again in a different dress. Then she returned to mingle with her guests.

Josh Richards and his date Susan Morgan arrived at 7 pm. There were so many people at the event that Erica and Josh's paths never crossed.

12