All Comments on 'Helping My Brother'

by youbadboy

Sort by:
  • 119 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Why is not the point

It is your story. I trust u. I’m in lust over how you write. Sooo real. I will wait for you my sweet to bring this story forward. Can’t wait. Yum

prop69prop69over 4 years ago
How did I miss the accident?

Is she dead?

WTF happened.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wonderful

Nicely written, with enough inner dialogue to help the story be believable and human.

The lead up, the foreplay and consummation was very well done, reminding me of how the best sex has happened in my life, not intentionally but being discovered and becoming a wonderful journey for both of us. I don’t have an interest in doing it with my sister, but I’d definitely love experiencing that with someone who is an unexpected lover and have it turn out to be explosive for us both.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very hot writing

I love hat she is honest with herself in the end

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Is It Sara Or Lisa?

The female character is referred to as Lisa once in the first page. Is it really that hard to maintain continuity for such a short story? Regardless, it's just a minor complaint in an otherwise excellent tale.

Pyro650

DUBLXLDUBLXLabout 3 years ago

Excellent, any way you take this would work. A little or a lot, she obviously enjoyed it to the point she would want more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Really....just bring in another woman for the sex because Suzanna is being a selfish bitch

juanviejojuanviejoover 2 years ago

LOVED IT...CINCO ESTRELLAS!

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 2 years ago

I see there is a Chapter 2...Sssooo glad you have written more...Chapters 3 &4 also, I think.

Started slow, nice...and the feelings Sara has for her brother...she is right, every person we couple with leaves a part in us, changes us...I am a guy, and I will tell you, even guys feel it...of one does not feel it, you are insensitive and a sociopath!

Such love, shared in Such a touching way, both wanted it...more, more!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This story really hits home, living in a sexless marriage myself. I don't have anyone in my life that would care about me enough to be there for me in that way though. I'm alone with my wife in our house where we rarely talk anymore and never touch other than the little peck kiss goodbye when one of us leaves the house. I am Nick, but with nobody else to comfort me in my loneliness.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved it

Think about bringing in her husband and then approaching his wife or withdrawing support for his wife

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good premise.

Needed more teasing.

Needed her asking him how often he jerked off.

What did he think about when he was masturbating?

Did he watch porn? What kind?

Had he ever thought about her while he masturbated? If so, what did he imagine doing to her? Having her do to him? If not, what kind of girls did he think about? What were their bodies like? Big tits? Small tits? Like hers?

Not nearly as erotic as your Sarah stories for instance.

Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A threesome to thaw out his icy wife perhaps?

phfinaphfina10 months ago

I lost my MIND reading your story. Never have I ever thought about having sex with my brother and, okay: ick. But your story was both so sweet and so d-mn hot at the same time! D-mn! ... Did I mention I lost my mind reading your story? *whew*

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Well, I DO like pussy hair so keep it. :-)

muskyboymuskyboy8 months ago

Pity fucks are such sad stories.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Amazing introspection and self-evaluation.

I have kept my bush as my husband and my younger brother love it. I discovered that my younger brother has our dad's manly cock, except that my brother's is circumcised. But, both have a huge purple head. And, I got mom's big beautiful breasts with her large pink areola and pointy pink nipples. My brother and I saw each other as children without clothing. But, it didn't mean anything then. In our thirties and forties, circumstances drew us together, and we had our eyes opened to the wonder of each other. The passion, the tingles, the wetness, the way his cock filled me deep and wide to give the most astounding orgasms. The revelation that he had fantasized about me in his teens, his hunger for my nipples. I opened my legs as wide as I could for him and he saw the hair and wide open rose petals that he had lusted after and dreamed about, then licked me to a screaming orgasm, and then he worked his manhood deep into me so that I almost lost my breath, and I squeezed his cock with my muscles until he nearly fainted. His cock sliding along my wet slippery pussy walls was so intense. We are like a lock and key. We fit.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I liked your story. But maybe you should end it with her waking up next to her husband and it all being a fantasy. That way she doesn't live with guilt and shame nor does he.

hiddenagenda876hiddenagenda87628 days ago

His wife is a dick for making such an impactful decision without any sort of actual discussion with her husband. Yes, he isn’t entitled to sex with her, but it’s still a pretty fundamental foundation of a relationship and should at minimum be a discussion of other policy will suddenly be no sex ever

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous