All Comments on 'Helping My Brother'

by youbadboy

Sort by:
  • 119 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Quite Incredible

More than just a quick thrust. I liked the mental side to it.

Flymaster60Flymaster60over 12 years ago

Oh my god.... I what a GREAT STORY!!!!!!! I THE BEST ONE I have ever read!!!!!! I WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Unique

In my opinion, bringing in a cousin, looking past the brother's needs, or adding anything about the rather many males in the family, will ONLY adulterate the uniqueness of this uplifting story of heroism. We already know that the sister has given herself up and the brother in all appreciation has taken her. It is not rocket science to know that they will test the new boat in future, and that the breakfast dates will continue and lead into 'primal' need satisfication. To me, it is a complete stand alone masterpiece. LEAVE THIS STORY ALONE.

rosspalrosspalover 12 years ago
Ideas

I do not think our ideas can improve on this story. This almost feels like a confession of something that really took place. You do a FINE job on your own. Looking forward to more.5+

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
IDEAS

I agree with the other comments that your ideas are excellent, so just keep writing. And just to let you know I think Sara is SOOOOOOO hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Best story in the years I have been reading here.

This is truly the best and most erotic story I have ever read. Keep it going. You are a good writer, you don't need anyone elses advice on your storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Uh, Yea

This story is not only incredibly sexy, it is very well written. I have never been moved to comment on a story before. Very, very good.

dirtymindpureheartdirtymindpureheartover 12 years ago
other than some minor grammar issues...

This was really good. I *love* the distinct narrative style, the psychological angst and philisophical commentary blended with a raw yet tender physicality. Just enough of a balance between description and diaologue without "revealing" through narrative. Great story telling.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
This was cool but it will be 'En Fuego' if ...

Sara breaks down the frigid wife & then 3 somes her for brother. " tres amantes dichosos no dichosos no tienen fin ni muerte" ,

Trans:'3 happy lovers without an ending or death' . Oh yes, I would LOVE it if the wife was of Latin origin. THANKS though for this story & the rest of your sterling body of work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Orgy Time!!

Yes! A day on the beach - and who cares about the bikini - swim nude!! Get sand in her pussy, and fuck anyway!! A real orgy!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WOW!

I absolutely loved this story and would very much like you to continue with this story by adding more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Yellow Bikini!!! Yes she should be his sex toy!!!

His Sex toy = Yes!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

mmm break out the yellow bikini! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Another great one from da MAN. Been looking forward to part2 of "sister chat".

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome tale

Good start of promising tale, hope you will develop tale of affair with sex, desire, release for bro and sis. Interesting how they hide/act in front of family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
And for seconds...

You asked for some feedback. I think, the second story should be told from the brother's point of view. Maybe he should be having the same issues with his feelings as the sister is. I like the idea of them spending the day at the beach together, really like the idea of him taking her doggie-style on the sand. :) So, it was a really enjoyable piece, can't wait for more.

ManofthehillpeopleManofthehillpeopleover 12 years ago
Good story...

Really liked it, and am glad you are posting stories again.

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 12 years ago
As ever from you

a delightful tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

very well told. i enjoyed the detailu could feel the pashion from the story

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous