Helping My Mother Ch. 02

Story Info
Will they consummate their love?
9.5k words
4.28
38.1k
38

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/25/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How will the mother and son proceed?

***********************************************

Applying breast firming cream became a nightly ritual for us. I always played with her breasts for some time before applying it. So my mother and I got much closer than ever before and unlike most of the mothers and their sons. Also we became much more open at home. Although the dynamics changed a bit in our home, she was still the kind beautiful school teacher to other people.

Before that incident amma had never kissed me on my lips. But as the time went on some of her goodbye kisses and goodnight kisses turned in to very brief lip kisses. Nothing sensual, just something out of the ordinary, still maintaining the mother-son boundaries.

It was one really hot afternoon. Amma had returned from the school and I was also at home. The temperature was so high that it was sweating even a person stayed still under a shade. I had removed my t-shirt and I was sitting under the ceiling fan with my mother. But it didn't help much either. That day I wished that we had installed an A/C machine. I saw that some parts of amma's blouse were also soaked by her sweat. Then suddenly she asked me, "Kamal, would you mind if I remove my blouse now? It's soaked in my sweat and this fan doesn't help either."

I was really surprised by her bold question. Actually I didn't mind it. I'd be able to see her body at day light for the first time and I'll be able to enjoy the show for a long time unlike in the nights. She spoke again as I was thinking, "Don't worry sweetie. I won't be removing my bra. Only the blouse. So there's nothing for you to be shy. Even if I go topless, it isn't like you haven't seen my breasts before, is it?"

"No amma. I okay with it. It's only you and me in our home and we'll be able to see from far if anyone comes to our home," I replied in anticipation to see my beautiful amma remove her top.

"You are such a sweetheart Kamal," She said with joy and kissed my cheeks. Then she started to unbutton her blouse starting from the top button. Suddenly, a naughty idea popped into my mind to take advantage from the situation.

So, I asked, "Amma, may I unbutton your dress? Please," and looked at her with innocent eyes.

She laughed and said, "Kamal, you have become such a naughty boy. A good son never asks permission to unbutton his mother's dress."

I was so disappointed and even more than that I feared that she might stop our nightly sessions. So I looked down and said, "I'm sorry amma. I thought that it was okay to ask you for it since we are so close now."

She turned my face towards her by lifting it from my chin. She had a beautiful smile on her face. "Baby, I was just joking, right? I just wanted to tease you a bit that's all. Of course you can ask me that. You are my son and my best friend. You were the one who sucked milk from my breasts. So they are yours. I'm perfectly okay with you unbuttoning my dress," She said so lovingly.

A sigh of relief escaped from my mouth. I smiled and said, "Thank you amma," And kissed her forehead.

Then I knelt between her legs as she was sitting on the couch. I brought my hands towards her chest. The top button was already undone and I started from the second one. I took my time and enjoyed the view of her revealing cleavage. She took her blouse off as soon as I finished my work. Her black bra did everything it could do to keep those 36D's within its confines. But I could see top parts of her beautiful big breasts had come out of it. I don't know for how long I'd been staring at it. Even though I had seen her breasts before, it still made me thrill to see those large breasts covered in a bra and my cock also responded in similar way getting hard in no time. Because of the hotness, beads of sweat were rolling down from her neck through her cleavage making that area glisten. I ran my right index finger through her deep cleavage and sucked it tasting the saltiness of her sweat. "Hey young man, what are you doing?" She asked surprisingly.

"I just tasted your sweat. Isn't that okay?" I asked.

"How can it be okay? It is totally unhygienic," She said.

"Nothing is unhygienic when it comes to you amma. Everything is so divine," I said.

She blushed and said, "You know how to make a woman fall for you. Don't you?"

Then I sat beside her on the couch still with a raging erection making a tent on my shorts as I wasn't wearing my boxers on this hot day. Amma was staring at the bulge on my shorts. "Looks like you are having a problem down there," She said looking at me.

"I can't help it when I'm around an almost topless and so beautiful woman. Especially you and I can guarantee that I can control this around other women. But when we are together it acts on its own," I said without even thinking about what would happen next.

She looked surprised. "Really? I think this is the part which I get mad at you and yell at you for talking like that to your mother. But I can't make my mind up to it because those were the most beautiful words someone has said to me in a really long time. Also I'm so glad that I still have an effect on young men," She said and kissed my cheek.

I was getting bolder and bolder. "Amma can I ask you something? But please promise me that you won't be mad at me this time also," I said.

"Of course baby. I promise you. How can I get mad at my lovely son? You can ask me anything."

"Amma, why don't you remove your bra also? It must be like an oven inside your bra. Just let them have some air. And of course it would be nothing new to me since I touch them every night," I said.

She thought for a moment and turned her back towards me. "Then unhook it yourself," She said. I was so surprised to hear that. She had certainly changed. If I had asked this a few weeks earlier, I would've gotten a slap at the same moment plus long hours of lectures about behaving myself. But here she was, turning her back to me to unhook her bra.

I unhooked it and she took it off. Then she made herself comfortable on the couch once again. I couldn't take my eyes off her breasts. They looked so beautiful under day light. Large and slightly sagging with large areolas and hard nipples. They were shining with sweat making them look more beautiful. After a really long time, I said, "Look at them amma. They are covered with sweat. May I towel them?"

She looked at her breasts and said, "Okay son. You can do anything."

I ran outside to pick up my towel. Then I soaked one end of it with water and in a matter of seconds I was kneeling between her legs once again. I gently rubbed the wet part of the towel all over her breasts removing the sweat from them. A low moan escaped from her lips as she was enjoying the cold feeling on her breasts on a very hot day. Her nipples got harder as the wet towel was rubbed over them. "This feels so good Kamal. Thank you so much," She said touching my cheeks.

"Don't thank me amma. These are mine and so are you. You are my only family. So this is my duty to take care of you," I said.

She smiled and kissed my forehead. Then I started to rub the wet towel all over the top part of her body. I started from her face towards her neck, arms, belly, and her back. Specially, I spend more time on her hairy armpits which I loved so much. Those few minutes were the most erotic time I had spent in my young life up to that date.

Our faces were just inches apart as I did her beautiful face. Her eyes were partially shut and the lips were slightly parted enjoying my ministrations. I planted soft kisses on every part of her face as I finished. Finally I kissed her parted lips after finishing the whole face. Then it was her neck. Goosebumps appeared on her body as I kissed the nape of her neck. She gasped a quick breath. After the neck, it was her fleshy, hairy armpits. I rubbed it taking my time. She squirmed on the couch but didn't say a word to stop it. I gently pulled her armpit hair occasionally making her shudder as I did so. I kissed both her armpits as I finished and gave a little lick to them too. I tongued her belly button as I did her belly. She shuddered again. Then I finished with her back.

After I finished my duty she said, "Oh sweetie, this is such a relief on this hot day. You are a true savior."

"Amma please, you don't have to thank me at all. It's my duty and besides who is there to look after you other than me?" I said.

She smiled. "I'm sure that no man would look after me like you do Kamal."

By that moment, I was so turned on by my topless mother sitting in front of me. My cock was making a tent on my shorts and it was like most of my thinking was doing by it. Suddenly, a wicked idea came to my mind. So I asked, "Amma, may I suck your breasts please? We always do it at night. But just let me do it now." I was looking at her innocently like a cat.

She rubbed my cheeks so lovingly. "How can I say 'no' to my savior? It's okay honey. You can suck them anytime from now on when we are home."

I was so elated that I wanted to jump and shout around her. But I didn't. I said, "Thanks amma. I love you," And brought my mouth towards her right nipple. But I paused with about 2-3 inches to her nipple. I blew some warm air onto it making her shudder and her nipple stiff. Then I flicked it with my tongue making her nipple hard to the best. She brought her hands to the back of my head and moaned, "Oh Kamal, please don't tease me baby. I really want your mouth on my nipple."

I wrapped my lips around her nipples like the good son I am and started to suck it greedily. She was holding my head on to her breast with her hands. I flicked her nipple from time to time and sometimes swirled my tongue around the nipple. Meanwhile, my right hand was very busy squeezing her free left breast and teasing its nipple. I also had my right arm wrapped around her belly holding her tightly. I'm very sure she was really turned on because I could hear her suppressed moans.

I altered the breast and my hands after some time. Suddenly, I wanted to take our action beyond the breast play. So I released my right arm which was wrapped around her and brought it towards her feet. I thought she might stop me, but she didn't. She might've been distracted by the pleasure she was getting from her breasts or she didn't care.

I lifted the hem of the skirt from her ankles to her knees. Then slowly guided my hand between her parted legs. To tell you the truth, my heart was beating faster than ever before. I had never been this close to a woman and having my hand inches closer to the most forbidden place on earth for me just made my heart race faster and faster. I knew there were 2 possibilities. First one was destroying our relationship forever and the second was giving herself to me which had almost zero possibility. But, as I said earlier, my cock was doing all the thinking. So I was going to take the chance.

I continued sneaking my hand between her legs until my hand was feeling the heat emitting from my birth place. Still she had no clue about my hand between her legs as she was lost in the pleasure I was giving to her breasts. But she gasped and her body shuddered as my fingertips made contact with her forbidden place. Her knickers were drenched with her love juices and my fingertips were coated by them as my fingers were roaming over her crotch looking for her clit. It's true that I was a virgin, but I had referred internet and books to gather knowledge about human sexuality and pleasing a woman.

I found her clit with ease and she held my hand with both of her hands even though she gasped again. I released her breast and looked at her. "Kamal, what are you doing? I'm your mother," She said.

I was so glad that she didn't yell at me, but was soft on me. "I just want to make you feel good amma."

"I love you more than the entire world, Kamal. But baby, a mother and a son aren't supposed to behave like this. We are doing a lot more than a regular mother-son would do. Do you think any mother would let her adult son to touch her breasts like I let you?" She asked me.

I knew what she said were true. But I wanted to make her feel good. I pulled my hand which was on her crotch and held her face with both my hands. "I agree with you amma. I know we have a very special relationship that no other mother and son would share and I love and respect you so much. I would fight anyone for your honor and I won't let anything bad happen to you. It always hurt me to see you in pain. Do you remember when you had the shoulder injury a couple of months back?" She nodded. "I wanted to ease your pain and I wished that the pain was mine instead of yours. I really liked to help you as you were the best woman I'd ever seen. Unlike father, you were there for my every time I needed you and you devoted your life for me. You were the strength of my life, especially after father left. You sacrificed your needs ahead of mine. You deserve happiness in your life amma. You deserve every bit of happiness you can get, the queen of my life."

Tears were rolling down her cheeks as she was crying. I wiped her tears with my thumbs. "Oh my sweet baby. I.. I don't know what to say. I'm so flattered," She sobbed.

I pulled her face slowly towards mine. "Just let me make you feel good amma," I whispered and touched her lips with mine. It was just a brush of lips at first. But its intensity crept up as she also began to respond. We took our time. We were in no hurry as both of us had more than enough time to savor the moment. Amma had closed her eyes relishing this very special occasion. I could feel her hands on the back of my head. She quietly moved her body to the edge of the couch letting our naked upper bodies to touch against each other.

Her nipples poking against my chest sent electric shocks through my body. That was all new territory to me. I had only done making out with my girlfriend with our dresses on. My hands were wrapped around her and exploring her smooth back while her fingers were running through my hair.

Our kiss was becoming more and more sensual. She was moaning into my mouth, so was I. It was then it dawned to me that my rock hard cock was poking her crotch, but still it had to cross the barriers of my shorts, her skirt and her knickers to reach the ultimate heaven. I poked it more letting my intentions known to her. She broke the kiss momentarily and looked down at my crotch. "Is that what I think it is?" She asked making me blush.

"Yes amma," I slowly nodded. "Oh I see. What caused it?" She asked like an innocent woman. Damn! She knew how to tease.

"The topless woman who has been making out with me for the past 10 minutes is the only reason for this. I can't help, but this is the same way it reacts every time when I'm around that woman," I also replied and pulled her back for another make out session.

It was time to introduce my tongue to the mix. I slowly parted my mouth and sneaked my tongue towards her mouth. She resisted a bit at first. But eventually parted her mouth and welcomed my tongue in. My tongue roamed around every corner of her mouth. Surprisingly, her tongue became active after some time and it was battling with mine. My tongue had already become quite tired and finally I had to accept the defeat and withdraw my tongue. Then it was her chance to explore my mouth. She did it so expertly.

We pulled our lips apart after that. "That was the best kiss of my life," Amma said and planted another brief kiss on my lips. "Yes, mine too," I replied.

Then I started to plant small kisses all over her face. She really enjoyed it and purred like a kitten. As I was inching close to her right ear I whispered, "Let me show you my love, gratitude and my appreciation, amma."

"Yes baby, please," She whispered back. I knew there was no turning back since this point. Breast play and making out is one thing. But beyond that means it adds another dimension to your relationship.

She whispered in a seductive voice again, "Take me to the bedroom before I change my mind." That last sentence was totally unexpected and it took me by surprise. I just kept staring at her face with disbelief. She laughed out seeing the surprised look on my face.

I came back to my senses hearing her laughter. I knew her offer might be once in a lifetime opportunity and it had been my fantasy for years. So I quickly got up and helped her to stand up. She told me to lock the front door and close the windows before everything. She picked up her bra and blouse from the couch as I finished locking the doors and windows. We held each other's hands while walking to her bedroom. She even closed her bedroom door behind her and I closed the window. "Precautions are better than suffering consequences," She said.

Our house was located in the middle of a quite big garden. So there was no risk of our neighbors peeping in. But of course it was always good to take precautions. I was just a boy. But my mother had built up a respectable image in the neighborhood. A conservative, kind and beautiful teacher in one of the reputed high schools in the city. Just a rumor was enough to blow all that up.

She switched on the fan and a bulb and threw the clothes on her hand on to the table in the room. Then seductively walked to the bed and laid on the queen size bed. I too crawled and laid next to her. She was the one to kick off the action on the bed by pulling me to a hard kiss. Both of us were on our sides kissing like two lost lovers. My hands slowly moved towards the waistband of her skirt. I hooked my thumb in it and asked, "May I, amma?"

She said, "Yes baby. They I'm all yours."

I knelt beside her as she was laying on the bed. I hooked my thumbs at both sides of her waistband and pulled it down. She lifted her hips off the bed helping me. Her skirt smoothly slit down exposing her black knickers and creamy legs. I threw it to the floor and took in the beauty of this woman lying next to me. The crotch of her knickers was soaked wet with a dark patch of her vaginal fluid. It showed me how much she desired me even though she had never spoken about it. "Amma, I want to worship your sacred body. You are my goddess," I said looking at her beautiful face.

She blushed. "I don't know baby. I'm not much experienced. So, you can do anything you want with me. I know you won't do anything to hurt me," She said.

"I'd rather kill myself than to hurt you. That's how much I love you, my amma," I said and lifted her right leg towards my face. Then I started to kiss her toes, but she immediately pulled it away. "Kamal please don't. It's unhygienic. My feet are covered with dust even I bathed few hours ago. I don't want you to fall ill because of me," She said.

"But amma how can I worship your feet if you don't let me? I want your whole body," I protested.

"All right," She said. "If you really insist I can wash my legs. Wait here until I return," She went to the bath room. I nodded. I couldn't take my eyes off from her perfect buttocks swaying to the sides as she walked seductively towards the bathroom. That perfect ass, perfect breasts, fleshy thighs, beautiful face, all were so wonderful and together with her great human qualities, she was a goddess to me. I always thought that my father was a coward, and now I think he is also a goddamn fool to divorce such a heavenly woman.

She returned to the bed as my mind was flooding with all those thoughts. She laid on the bed and rested her body comfortably. I took her washed and toweled right leg to my hands and lifted it to my face. I was planting kisses on her leg starting from her toes. Her toenails were painted in red. I covered her lower leg kissing and I moved back to her toes. It was time for me to suck them. I took the largest toe between my lips and started to suck it making her squirm on the bed. She was shocked at first to see me sucking it. "Oh my baby. What are you doing?" She moaned. But the shock went away as she was feeling the beauty of it.