Helping My Mother Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sucked them one after the other like they were little cocks. That felt good to me too. Then I licked her sole making her squirm more on the bed. She moaned, "God, it tickles sweetie."

I moved along her shin, calf, knee and her fleshy thigh. I kissed them slowly moving. I didn't leave a single spot untouched until her knickers and I knew she was loving each and every moment of it. Then I moved to her left leg and repeated everything I did to her right leg. I took my time as I was in no hurry to conquer this beautiful body.

I intentionally skipped her knickers covered area and moved to her belly. She was whimpering as I crawled up passing her crotch. But I was saving best for the last. I kissed all over her belly and then tongued her belly button heightening the pleasure. I swirled my tongue around it and gently bit her soft belly sending shivers along her body.

After the belly, it was her breasts I was moving to. I kissed all around them and finally sucked the hard nipples for a long time. I couldn't get enough of those beautiful twins. Then it was her hairy armpits. I licked them while gently pulling the armpit hairs. She was squirming and moaning louder, "Oh my baby, oh my baby."

Then I moved along her arms until the fingers. I sucked them too and I noticed that she was still keeping her wedding ring with her. I had seen it before, but it hadn't bothered me that much. I kept looking at it and wondered why she would still have this on her hand after six years of separation. She saw me looking at her ring and said, "I keep it to avoid men following me. I didn't want anyone in my life. I decided not to trust anyone after your father. But of course I trust you baby," And held my hand.

I kissed her hand. "I'll never let you down amma. And you'll never want this again," I said and removed the ring from his finger. "You don't have to hide behind someone who left you years ago. Now you can tell anyone that you've found the perfect man."

"But baby," She said. "No one can know about our little secret. Do you remember? So it is better I hide behind this ring, not you. But I promise you, I'd remove the ring every time I'm home with you. Are you okay with that?" She asked.

She had a point. No one should know about us. What's the matter if she puts on father's ring in the society? Besides it's a great fun to keep a secret from everybody but my lovely amma. So I agreed. To let her put it on when she went out.

Then I said, "Oh my lovely amma, I love you so much," laid on top of her and started another hot kiss. My cock was hurting me as it was trapped between our crotches. It had been leaking precum for a long time and the front of my shorts was wet with it like amma's knickers with her juices.

As we were making out on the bed, she rolled ourselves on the bed so that she was on top of me. I was really surprised by that move. Then she broke our kiss and got off from me. She said, "Stay comfortable sweetie," And knelt at my waist. She rubbed the tent on my shorts making my cock twitch. "This poor thing was seeking my attention for hours, wasn't it Kamal?" She asked.

"It has been looking for your attention for years, amma. I'm so glad that you noticed it," I replied.

She hooked the waistband of my shorts with her fingers and pulled it down in one swift motion as I lifted my hips off the bed. She dropped it to the floor and looked at my cock. My 6' uncut shaft was standing up proudly oozing precum from its head. She was looking at it greedily. I was so excited to finally be naked in front of a woman and that woman was the woman who gave birth to me.

I was looking at her and she was looking at my cock. After a long silence, she brought her hands towards my cock and wrapped her finger around it. Her touch almost made me cum. I had to fight hard against my will to shoot a huge load of cum right there. "This is so beautiful sweetie. I've never been so excited to see a cock before. It's been a really long time since I last saw one," She said.

I sat on the bed and rubbed her hair. "It's okay amma. Take your time. We have all the time in the world. This is your first cock after a long while and for the record, this is my first time amma. I'm so happy to give my virginity to the most beautiful woman in the world," I said.

I saw tears forming on her eyes. "Oh my sweet baby," She said rubbing my cheeks with her right hand, "How did I become such a sick mother to take my own son's virginity. Will you forgive me baby?" She was almost crying.

I pulled her to me and hugged her. "No amma. You are not sick. If you are sick, that's only with your love for me. I always wanted my first time to be with someone I love and loved me back in return. Who loves me more than you? I'm so glad that I'm losing my virginity to you. I want my first time of everything to be with you and if father hasn't done something to satisfy you, I'm happy to do that for you." I took her face in my hands and looked at her eyes. "I feel like I'm the luckiest son in the world to have you as my mother and I love you no matter what happens," I said and kissed her.

Then I wiped away her tears and said, "Amma can you give me my first blow job? I'd love to have it if you don't mind."

She smiled and said, "Of course baby. I want to be your first in everything and I'm going to give everything to you." Then she made me lie on a pillow, "I'm going to give you the best blowjob and I want you to lay back and enjoy it."

I laid back piling 2 pillows one over another for a better view. She crawled beside me and wrapped her right hand around my cock while supporting herself with the other. She pulled my foreskin back until the head was revealed. Then licked the head which was covered with precum sending shivers along my spine. She looked at me and spit on her right palm. Then wrapped her hand around my cock using her spit as the lubricant.

She started to move her hand up and down over my shaft very slowly. That was only her hand, but it felt ten times better than using my own hands. I tried to stay calm. I was trying so hard not to disappoint her by cumming too quickly. Also it was like she knew that my orgasm was racing towards the line. She slowed down and took her hand away. That was my chance to get disappointed. "Were you going to cum, Kamal?" She asked me.

"Not right away. But it was building quickly," I said.

"It's okay if you want to cum, don't hold back and let it go. It's perfectly normal for a boy to cum quickly on his first time," She said. "And you can touch me while I'm doing this. I don't bite," She laughed.

I touched her hanging tits as she bent again. I was looking at her round ass and I could feel my cock being engulfed by something wet and warm. I looked at my cock to see more than half of it was inside my mother's mouth. "Oh amma, this feels way better than hand job," I moaned. If her hand job was ten times better than my hand job, her mouth felt hundred times better than her hand job. I moved my hands to her round fleshy buttocks and gently squeezed her flesh.

She started to bob her head up and down on my cock and she was increasing her speed slowly. It felt so good that I couldn't suppress my moans. She tried to look at me, but she couldn't do it in the current position without taking my cock out of her mouth. Then she shifted her body so that she could look at my eyes as she blew me. I couldn't touch her ass, but it felt so special to look at her eyes when we were engaging in that forbidden act. I kept my hands on the back of her head, but I didn't force her to do anything. She didn't even try to deep throat me and I was totally okay with it. I wanted her to give me what she could and I was more than happy with what I was getting. I might not have lasted more than 2 minutes when it started to feel my orgasm building in me. I warned her, "Amma, I think I'm going to cum."

She took her mouth off my cock and said, "It's okay baby. I want you to cum in my mouth. Just let it go anytime you feel it."

It was no more than 20 seconds after my words I was on the edge of my climax. "I'm cumming amma..." I moaned louder and ejaculated rope after rope of hot cum inside her mouth as we were looking into each other's eyes. I could see no disgust on her face to take my cum. She still bobbed her head along my cock as I kept cumming. That was the best orgasm I'd had to that point. She gulped it quickly as my cock was shooting a copious amount of cum in her mouth. Finally, she vacuumed it until there was no cum left anywhere over my cock and let my half hardened cock out. We didn't break our eye contact until that point. She crawled back to me and opened her mouth to show me that she had swallowed all of my cum. "Your cum tasted so good baby. How was that? I don't even remember the proper technique," She said.

"That was great amma. You haven't lost the touch. Sorry I don't know if it's the best since you are my first. But I'm pretty sure that should be the best," I said.

She smiled. "You are so sweet and innocent. I love you so much Kamal. I'm proud to be your mother."

I don't know what came over me. I just pulled her on top of me and kissed her mouth. I knew she hadn't washed her mouth after the blow job. Her mouth tasted my cum. But still it felt right. She was the woman who gave birth to me and raised me alone since before my asshole of a father left us because he wasn't there for me for most of my important things. She tried to break free but she wasn't strong enough to overpower me. She tried to protest. I pushed my tongue in as soon as she tried to open her mouth and tasted my cum

I rolled over on the bed with me on top of her and finally ended the kiss. "Kamal, what did you just do? I couldn't even wash my mouth after the blow job. It must've tasted awful to you," She said.

"I don't care amma. I don't care about the taste as long as I'm with you. Because I love you too much to care about it," I said. "Now I'm going for the ultimate worshiping of your body."

I was kneeling between her legs. I pulled her knickers down exposing my heaven. I pulled it along her legs admiring the erotic sight unfolding before me. Her pussy was totally covered with a wild bush of pubic hair. I'd watched my share of hairy porn. But I have to confess this was the hairiest pussy I've ever seen. Pubic hairs are a turn off foe some people. But for me, it was the opposite. I always preferred hairy pussies. My cock got hard again after seeing it. Her pubic hair were matted with her juices and the smell coming from it was so intoxicating. She said, "I haven't trimmed it in years, but it looks like I'll have to trim it in the future. I hope you won't mind having some pubes at least for today."

"Actually amma, I like hairy pussies. This doesn't turn me off at all. You can trim it if you want. But please don't shave it," I pleaded her.

"Noted sweetie. I'll do anything for my little boy."

Then I threw the knickers away and made myself comfortable between her parted legs.

I parted her pubes for a better view of her pussy. Her outer labia were large and puffy while her inner lips were small with her clit peaking above it. Her clit wasn't large like what you'd see in some porn stars. But it wasn't small either. I was so mesmerized by it. I inhaled the pungent aroma of her vaginal juices. Then bent my head and kissed her pussy for the first time. Her body shuddered as I did it and she took a deep breath in.

I licked my lips to taste the juices coated on them. That tasted great. I probably think that must be how elixir tastes. Then I looked at her to see that she was looking at me waiting for my service. There was only one thing at my mind right then, to give her the utmost satisfaction possible for all the sacrifices she'd made for me. I wanted to appreciate her for being a great mother for me.

Then I gave her pussy a long lick from her perineum towards her clit. Her legs clutched around my head and moaned as my tongue made contact with her pleasure center. I had known a woman's clit was the most sensitive place. But having never experienced it before, it was the first time I experienced a woman's reaction connected with her clit.

I was licking her pussy parting her lips with my fingers and occasionally I sucked her lips. Her hands were on the back of my head moaning me not to stop and I didn't have the faintest of intention of stopping it. I introduced my right hand to her pussy. I used my right thumb to massage her clit while my tongue was busy lapping the juices from her. Rubbing her clit made drastic changes in her response. Her moans got louder and her grip on my head got tightened. "Oh my baby, what's happening to me? I can't control my body, my god," She moaned.

I knew she was going to cum soon if I keep going like this and she proved me right very shortly as she moaned, "Kamal, you are going to make me cum."

I rubbed her clit furiously and sealed my lips around her pussy vacuuming it. Her body stiffened no more than seconds later and she screamed, "KAMAL..." Her hips were lifted from the bed as her juices ejaculated in to my mouth. She moaned my name madly while enjoying her orgasm to the core. I had a really hard time keeping my mouth on her pussy since she was bucking her hips hard. But somehow I managed to rub her clit all the time even though my mouth couldn't keep up with her hips.

Her orgasm was really long. Sometimes she squirted her juices in small amounts on my face. It took a long time for her to calm down from her orgasm. She was breathing heavily, lying on the bed. I moved beside her and cuddled with her. Her body was still shuddering from time to time from the gigantic orgasm she experienced. "I was out of this world sweetie. That was the best orgasm of my life. Thank you so much," She said kissing me.

"I have lot more to give you amma. So don't thank me yet," I said positioning myself between her legs.

My torso was resting on my elbows placed on either sides of her. My hard cock was resting on her soft pubic hair. We were looking into each other's eyes for a long time. Then I felt her hand guide my cock to her vaginal opening. She placed my cock head on her opening and brought her hands to my face. "Baby, there's one thing I have to tell you. I'm not on birth control and we are going to make love without any protection. So I want you to pull out before you cum. You can cum anywhere but in me. We don't want to make me pregnant, do we?"

I understood what she was implying. "I know amma. I promise not to cum in you."

"Thank you sweetie. I'm going to meet my ob-gyn tomorrow and start taking pills. I'll let you cum in me after that. Okay?"

I nodded. She said, "That's my boy. Now it's your time to come home baby. Come into your amma."

With that she pulled my face down for a kiss as I slowly pushed my way into the same place where I exited 19 years ago. She was tight. I don't know about other women to compare her. But I can tell you that she was tight around my cock. It was like my cock was being surrounded by a velvet glove. Her pussy swallowed my hard cock little by little and finally I was able to bury it to the hilt inside her. The feeling was surreal. Our crotches were in contact with each other and my pubes were lost between her massive bush. I never believed in heaven or hell. But right there I realized that the heaven was inside my mother. The warmth and comfort my cock was feeling were too good to be from this world. I whispered, "I'm home amma. I'm all the way inside your beautiful pussy."

"It feels wonderful sweetie. This can never be a sin if this is beautiful like this? And oh baby, I couldn't congratulate about becoming a man and my little baby is not a virgin anymore," She said.

I replied, "Thank you amma. I'm glad that it's you who took my virginity, not any dumb ass girl." Then I pulled it out slowly until the head remained in and pushed it back again very slowly. I was very careful since this was her first time in many years and my very first time. She closed her eyes enjoying this new found love in her life and I buried my face at the valley of her neck.

She didn't forget to instruct me as I was moving in her. "Honey, take your time and slowly build the speed. Most women like it to be gentle, specially their first time with the lover. Let the woman enjoy the moment while you enjoy it too."

"You are the best teacher," I said kissing her forehead.

"Most of my students say that," She said and smiled.

"I bet no student has ever told you that while his cock is buried deep inside you," I joked.

"No, you are the first one."

I slowly increased my speed as per her instructions. I looked down between our bodies at our copulation. My cock was moving in and out of her pussy like a piston and her tits were jiggling around as my pelvis was thrusting towards her. "Kamal, It's okay to kiss and touch me while we make love. Don't let the woman feel like you are using her as a toy and you only want her pussy. Let her feel your love. Kiss her and touch her body from time to time. If you try to satisfy your lover, you'll get satisfied in return," She said.

I bent my head down and kissed her. And my left hand found her right breast and started to mold it. "That's right baby. Keep doing it," She said breaking my kiss. Her right hand sneaked its way to her clit and she began to rub it.

"You are going to make me cum, Kamal," She said.

I started to fuck her harder increasing the speed. "Yes, yes baby. Fuck me hard and make me cum all over your lovely cock," She moaned.

She wrapped her legs around my hips and started to push her hips against mine. "Oh god, oh god," She was mumbling with closed eyes. Her vaginal muscles were contracting around my cock. I knew a massive orgasm was coming on her way and mine wasn't too far either. I might've climaxed a few minutes ago, but the excitement of being inside the most forbidden pussy in the world was taking me higher and higher.

Amma's mumblings were getting louder and suddenly she hugged my tightly. I was fucking her with all my might and she was bucking her hips wildly. Her body went rigid at once, "I'm cumming..." She screamed as her pussy clamped around my cock and her legs tightened around my hips making it hard for me to move.

Her orgasm dragged me closer to my orgasm too. But still I fucked her until her orgasm subsided. We were kissing as I was moving in her and I was feeling the tides of my orgasm coming to the shore. "I'm going to cum amma. Where do you want it?" I asked.

"Cum in my mouth baby. I want to taste it again," She said.

I pulled my cock out and she crawled in front of me to take my cock in her mouth. She started to suck it and once again I let my cum to flow through to her mouth with a loud groan. There wasn't much load like previous one. But still, it was enough to feed her. Amma sucked me dry and gave a kiss to the tip of my limp cock as she applied finishing touches to my orgasm.

Then I fell on the bed as I was tired and spent. She too laid beside me with her head on my chest. "You are the best sweetie. It was absolutely incredible. My body is still shuddering from orgasms you gave me," She said and looked at me. "I never knew sex could be such satisfying and I wish I could've let you cum in me."

I rubbed her head, "Don't worry amma. I'll cum in you as soon as you start taking the pill." My body was covered with sweat and so was hers. "Amma, how about we take a shower together since we are covered in sweat?" I suggested.

She smiled wickedly and slapped my arm playfully. "You've become such a naughty boy."

"Come on amma, it will be fun," I said getting out from the bed.

"Of course I'll come. Do you think I'm such a prude?" She asked me.

I pinned her to the wall as soon as we entered the bathroom. My lips found hers and my right hand went looking for my birth place. She turned the shower on and gasped as 2 of my fingers slipped inside her tight pussy. Cold water were running on my body but amma was just out of the limit. So I moved ourselves under the shower and held her tight still fingering her. She came very quickly and dropped herself to the floor as her body went limp after her orgasm. Then she wrapped her fingers around my semi hard cock and started to jerk it off bringing it back to life. She blew me for some time and I pulled her back to her feet. "Amma, I want to fuck you again and make you cum again and again," I said.