Helping My Noisy Straight Neighbor Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I bit my lip. But couldn't stop. Wouldn't stop. Marcus leaned forward and raised his head to kiss me, but at this point our lips just smashed together as he roughly pounded into me. The feeling of my cock against his chest, the kissing, his hands pulling my hips, it was too much. I tried to say something, but it came out as a moan instead.

I felt hot cum spray on my chest, on his chest, fuck it was on his chin and cheek. Without touching my cock, I was having the strongest orgasm I could remember, and it didn't stop, it swept in and out with every thrust Marcus gave me.

He didn't need to announce it, I felt his cock grow even bigger in my ass, and that pressure of him cumming made me moan even harder. He gasped as he came, and after a few more thrusts we both shuddered and sunk back into the couch.

"GOD DAMMNIT GUYS I HAVE TO WAKE UP FOR CHURCH TOMORROW! USE A FUCKING PILLOW NEXT TIME!"

It was damn rare to hear Mr. Ramirez's voice from down the hall. Marcus, flashed a sheepish grin, before we both began to laugh until we could barely breath.


12