Helping My Trembling Sister

Story Info
Shannon was hysterical before her exam.
2.8k words
4.32
48.5k
64
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ragal2
ragal2
1,208 Followers

She barged into my room without knocking, her face showing signs of extreme anxiousness. Shannon was trembling, "I am so nervous, I am going to die."

I was in bed in my underwear under the blanket, reading a story, luckily, still awake. Well, maybe not so lucky because it was an incest story on Literotica, and my pecker was pushing the covers up.

I turned my computer off, put it on the nearby dresser, and stared at her, "What the hell is wrong with you?"

"Tomorrow I have the most important exam in biology. If I do not get at least a B+, my overall score won't be high enough..."

"Relax, everything will be OK. You are a good student, and I watched you study long hours for days now. I am sure you'll do very well."

She was standing in my room, covered by a thin robe, and shaking like a leaf in the wind. She cried, "You don't understand, I have bad feeling about this test!"

"Sis, you are hysterical. Take a deep breath, and try to sleep."

"I can't. I tried. Remember 4 years ago, when the storm hit and we were alone in the house? You hugged me and let me sleep with you. Please, do it for me one more time. I promise never to ask you again, but I am really desperate..."

I was torn. My erection demanded relief, but my little sister needed me, and there was nobody else but us.

"Shannon, back then you were 15 years old... OK, common in, but no talking with your friends on the phone. I want quiet in my room."

I saw a little smile. She lifted the covers, slid in, and stayed on the other side. I grabbed my computer, and turned it on again. She watched me and begged, "Please, Matt, leave your stuff and spoon with me. Your bed is nice and warm but I am still shivering."

I was confused. I wanted to help her, yet having my raging prick between us was not the welcome she needed or wanted...

She pleaded with me, "PLEASE! I don't know why you stopped liking me 2 years ago, but I need you tonight."

I mumbled, "Shannon, it's not you. It's me."

"I don't know what you are trying to say, and I don't care. Just hug me." She turned her back to me and moved in my direction until her back touched my chest. In the last seconds, I remembered to push my pelvis back and our lower bodies remained separated.

"Matt, not like that. I want you to hug my tummy and stay closer to me."

Her young soft body against my chest and the smell of her floral shampoo were the last thing I needed to help relieve my engorged penis.

I whispered, "Sis, give me a minute."

She turned, faced me, and all of a sudden, raised the blanket and stared at my groin. The bulge was unmistakable. She smiled, "That's OK. I don't care. I want you to spoon with me until I fall asleep. When I dosed off, you can take care of it any way you want."

She showed me her back side, and I hugged her, feeling my erect rod nesting in her crack.

Her shaking diminished but was still noticeable. Her hands clutched to mine on her abdomen and her small body jiggled slowly, like a toddler trying to fall asleep.

My unruly cock felt the constant friction and refused to go down. In fact, it extended further. There was no way Shannon wouldn't feel my hardening pole poking her ass...

A short time later, Shannon turned again to face me, "Matt, I like your soft bed and your warm body, but your stiffy seems to be a problem for both of us. If I don't sleep, I'll be crabby all day tomorrow, and fail my test."

"Girl, I cannot take care of it when you are in my bed."

"Can you do it in the bathroom?"

"It's not so easy to climax knowing you know what I do and waiting for me here..."

She started crying, "The one time I need you, you can't help me."

"Not exactly. If you stay on the other side of the bed my erection will subside eventually."

"But I want your warm body to feel safe..."

"Shannon, I don't know..." She stopped me and muttered with her face turned away, "Do you want me to give you a hand job?..."

"Shannon, what the fuck?! You are my little sister for fuck's sake!"

She chuckled into the blanket, "So what? I'll turn my face away and won't look."

"Is spooning with me that critical?"

"Matt, you know I'd never dream of suggesting it if I wasn't sure."

"If I let you do it, you better never mention it to our parents or I'll kill you!"

She gazed at me, "Take off your underwear and tell me when you are ready."

I removed my briefs and glanced at her. She moved closer and her small hand disappeared under the blanket.

A few seconds later I felt her hand touching my thigh and slowly moving up. Her fingers met my hairy sack and she gasped, "Your sack is much bigger than my former boyfriend's..." The hand trailed gingerly up, lightly touching my shaft. She tried to wrap her hand around it but couldn't, "Matt, your cock is huge! I didn't know..."

She began bobbing slowly up and down and looked at me, "Your girlfriends never complained it was too massive for them? It didn't hurt?..."

I said proudly, "They never had problems with my size, and they loved the way it filled them to the rim. Two of them told me the main reason they dated me was the sex!"

"It definitely feels big and very hard, even though the cover is velvety and very pleasant."

Her soft palm caressed gently my tumescent prick and I needed her to increase her pace.

Then I remembered I didn't have tissues close by, and said, "Shannon, when I ejaculate, it's usually more than your small palm can capture. Better go to the bathroom and bring enough tissues."

She lifted the blanket, and for a fraction of a second, my cock was exposed to her eyes before lowering the cover. She didn't say anything and walked toward the open door. With the lights on in the living room, her nighty was almost transparent. The shadow of her C cup tits was clearly visible, rising nicely above her flat tummy... The first thought that crossed my mind was I wished to knead her beauties while her hand was taking care of my cock...

I noticed when she strolled toward the bathroom, she turned on two more lights in the living room. What was she looking for?

She returned with a bunch of tissues in her hand, swaying her hips seductively. With the stronger light behind her, I could see the bouncing tits and even the triangular shaped mound. She took her time and grinned at me.

Shannon lifted the blanket high enough to catch another glimpse of my stiffy. Her hand found my shaft and gradually shifted toward the mushroomed head. She whispered, "The head is so much softer than the big trunk. But the tip is slightly wet. Is it a precum? Matt, unless I see what I am doing, your juices may leak on your sheet and blanket."

I smirked, "You are sneaky. I caught you ogling my organ already, so go ahead. Remove the blanket and enjoy the sight of your hand job."

She folded the blanket down and my genitals got exposed. My uncircumcised cock stood up with all its glory. Its envelope was pushed toward the base of my shaft. Shannon stared at my cock for a long moment and licked her lips.

I smiled, "Shannon, now that you set your eyes on my package, are you going to give me a hand job or what?"

Shannon remained quiet. Speechless?...

She extended her palm and grasped the shaft, causing it to jolt. She smiled, "I think it likes me." As she was talking, a small drop appeared on the tip.

I smirked, "Shannon, have you ever sucked your boyfriends? If I recall correctly, you had two of them."

She whispered, "I blowjobed Brian several times. He was nice to me and gave me head too."

"Did you swallow?"

"Yes. Twice. The first time, I was scared and managed to swallow only a little, but the second time, I was ready and did a much better job. Brian loved it!"

Her hand massaged gently my shaft and the drop slowly grew in size.

"Shannon, how did you like the taste?"

"The first time I was too confused to think about it. The next oral was not bad. It was somewhat slimy with a touch of saltiness and bitterness. It reminded me of the consistency and taste of raw oysters. I love oysters..."

I watched her face and said, "Care to try my oysters?..."

She blushed and licked her lips again. Shannon seemed hesitant more than reluctant!

"Shannon, I think you want to try but afraid. Go ahead, lick the drop, and tell me what you think."

The redness on her face deepened. She muttered, "I will if you swear to never EVER tell anybody about it."

I raised my hand, "Cross my heart and hope to die."

She gave me one last look and leaned down. Her small tongue lapped the drop and rolled it in her mouth. A broad smile appeared, "Matt, it barely has any taste at all."

"That's the way it's supposed to taste. If you wish to try the oysters too, feel free to go ahead."

Shannon grinned, "Matt, I wasn't sure if I heard you well. Did you mean to say 'go ahead' or 'give head?"

I caressed her hair and gently pushed her head down. Shannon did not resist. Her luscious lips touched the soft head and she kissed it. Her hand enveloped the girth and her up and down movements intensified. Her lips spread widely and covered the spongy part. She gave it a little suck, causing it to jiggle. Shannon giggled and gradually, my member started disappearing into her mouth. I marveled at her small mouth's ability to open wide around my expanded organ.

Two minutes later half my cock was in her oral cavity, squeezed between her palate and muscular tongue. Her mouth began following her palm's action and the friction felt fantastic.

Remembering it was my sister, the sight of her lips milking my cock aroused me further. And then I noticed that as her upper body bent forward on my genitals, the nighty separated from her body, and her gorgeous breasts were visible.

Being extremely horny, I didn't think twice. I inserted my hand into her nighty and massaged her bare tit. She gasped and stopped for a second before resuming her BJ.

I whispered, "Shannon, your tits are beautiful! They are firm and perky, just the way I love. I touched her rubbery nipple. It hardened quickly under my touch and she moaned. Her rhythm increased and I realized I was closing fast on my pending orgasm. I whispered, "Shannon dear, I am about to cum any minute, be prepared!"

Her sucking augmented and within seconds, my spunk began pouring into her mouth. She swallowed everything without spilling a drop! I was impressed by her performance - My little sister showed good technique and ability to take it all without gagging. Great!

Shannon kept my pecker in her mouth for a couple of minutes, ensuring she milked the last drops before disengaging.

As her palm continued caressing my shriveling member, she smiled at me, "Tasty oysters, brother. Now that your organ got what it wanted, we can spoon without interruption."

I spooned with her, feeling her warm body against mine, and kissed her head. My hand found her young breast and tweaked it lightly.

Shannon's pulse dropped slowly and I heard her whispering, "Matt, I liked sucking you and eating your seed. It distracted me from everything else and I think I'll be able to fall asleep soon. Touching my tits gently is pleasurable, but if you continue like that, I'll be too aroused... I'd rather be horny with you after finishing my exam."

...

I woke up and noticed Shannon had already left. I ate my breakfast, and drove away. The day was not different than any other before, except that my mind wasn't focused on anything but my sister. My energy level was high, like any other time during the first 24 hours after a fulfilling sexual encounter. I wondered whether our fun was a one time thing or will continue.

I returned home at 5:30 pm. My parents were still out of town, and I didn't see Shannon in the living room. I was hungry but decided to take a shower first. I grabbed an underwear set and opened the bathroom door. The room was steamy. Shannon stood under the shower with her back to me, singing 'Monday, Monday.' The pouring water and the singing made a lot of noise, and she wasn't aware I opened the door. I watched her long shapely legs and muscular back. Her cute round tushie was the best! I ogled her body for a minute or so before she turned around and saw me.

She smiled, "I knew you'd be home soon, but after yesterday, I didn't care, so I didn't bother locking the door. I felt cold air, so I looked at the door and you were there. If you were here earlier, you could have done my back... I'll be out in a minute."

Shannon exited 20 minutes later covered with a simple long robe. Her hand dried her hair with a small towel. She smirked, "Bro, you can go in now. If you need help in there, let me know."

Shannon's tone sounded encouraging, and after 10 minutes, I yelled at her, "Girl, would you help me, please."

She opened the door, ogled my naked body from the entrance, and asked, "What kind of help you need? Kissing your behind or soaping your cock?..."

"Choose any or do both."

"I do not think so, pervert. I just came out of the humid bathroom and dried up. If your deviant mind is planning something naughty, we can discuss it when you are done."

I came out and saw her cutting vegetables over the sink. Shannon didn't turn around as she blurted, "Matt, you can put the plates and utensils on the table. Dinner will be ready soon."

I went to the kitchen, reached above her head, and opened the small closet. My prick touched the valley between her cheeks.

I apologized, "Sorry sis, I was looking for the plates."

She didn't bother staring at me, and said, "You are such a lousy liar. You know well the plates are on the left and the utensils are in the middle drawer. Just admit it, you wanted me to feel your rising cock."

I hugged her waist from behind and whispered, "What can I say, you were right..."

She chuckled and continued cutting a cucumber, "When I was younger, we were such good friends. You helped me and I admired you. Suddenly, about 2 or 3 years ago, you started avoiding me like the plague. What did I do to deserve it?"

"You grew up..."

"You grew up too. What are you saying?"

"You became an attractive young woman. Your perky tits were in my face and I had a constant stiffy. I couldn't concentrate or do anything for a while, so my solution was to go as far as possible from your breasts..."

"Do you mean these breasts?" she opened her robe and exposed her gorgeous tits.

I blushed.

She grinned, "You are so silly. You should have told me. I thought you hated me because I screwed up something."

"Girl, what now?"

"What do YOU want?"

"I want us to continue what we started yesterday."

"Matt, Mom and Dad will be back soon. Sleeping together or even just having sex will be difficult..."

"I thought about it. I think we need to rent a small apartment or a suite. I do not like my room at the dorm, and for more than a year, thought of leaving it. I saved all the money I got for working during summer vacations and tutoring students for that purpose. You will start attending the same college in several months. It sounds logical we'll cohabitate."

"So you will pay for our place with YOUR money? Unlike you, I didn't do extra work, and won't be able to contribute much. I can give you the birthday presents' money I got, but it's not much."

I smirked, "So you'll owe me. Or... you can pay your share by cleaning the house and sleeping with me."

She sighed, "Are you trying to drag me into a sin of incest? How can you be so disgusting?" She smiled, "Of course, I'll sleep with you. I didn't imagine differently. Did I mention I have another unannounced critical test tomorrow? You didn't notice it, but I am shaking badly. Would you be gracious and accommodate me one more night in your comfortable bed?!..."

ragal2
ragal2
1,208 Followers