Pregnant Sister Needs Help

Story Info
My younger sister is pregnant and asks for special help.
4k words
4.64
82.6k
164

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/21/2023
Created 11/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Family is a source of strength. When everything else crashes down on you it's family that you can rely on to pick you up. That is what I have always believed. Family was the most important foundation of my early life and when the major upheavals came later in life it was family that stayed as a rock and a shelter from the storms of life. When my dad contracted cancer it was hard. It was a battle that wore on the heart and mind and body of not only him, but my mom, myself, and my sisters. And even though he eventually succumbed to the disease, together we endured. It was the same a few years later with my mom. This time is was mercifully quick, but again my sisters and I leaned on each other, becoming stronger and closer through it all. There was another upheaval almost a year ago. Since my mom's death we have all continued living together in our childhood home, but now our family and source of strength was down to three. The three siblings. My older sister Karen was 26 and the self-appointed leader of our group. I am the middle sibling at 23 and my younger sister Lindsey just turned 18.

It began with Lindsey came home crying one afternoon. Karen and I had noticed her being increasingly anxious and withdrawn over the last couple weeks, but there seemed to be some sort of breaking point now. She sat in the living room, head in her hands, sobbing. Her shoulders were shaking with each ragged breath. Karen sat down next to her, placed an arm around her shoulder and pulled her close. Lindsey turned and pressed her face against Karen's shoulder and continued weeping. I slowly sat down on the other side of her and began gently rubbing her back. I couldn't help flashing back to many similar scenes during the dark times when we lost our parents. Neither of us spoke. We just stayed close. Letting her know that she was loved and that she wasn't alone.

Eventually she calmed down and pulled away from Karen's embrace. She wiped her eyes and looked up at us with embarrassment. Nobody likes to lose control in front of others, no matter how close you are. After a deep breath she told us the news. The bombshell that would soon change all of our lives. She was pregnant. She had suspected as much for two weeks, but it had just been confirmed. 100% positive. It was a shock, to be sure, but that wasn't the end of her news. She was definitely not planning for anything like this to happen, but she was actually excited and had come to terms with the idea. However, this afternoon she had broken the news to her boyfriend and he had a decidedly different reaction. For one thing he absolutely demanded that she have an abortion immediately. That option was not on the table as far as she was concerned. She wanted to keep the baby. He then resorted to threats, saying that he would deny his involvement. He even went as far as threatening to hurt her if she told anyone. She was devastated.

We were all stunned. We actually had liked this guy and thought he was a nice, honest, and reliable boyfriend. How things change. He told her he never wanted to see or hear from her again. At that point she began crying again and turned back to Karen, who held her and stroked her hair. This would be a difficult situation, but we would get through it together like we get through everything. She would probably have to delay college for at least a year, but that was okay. With all three of us living together in a house that was paid off, our expenses were low. Karena and I both worked and we would be able to provide for Lindsey during her pregnancy and take care of getting her set on a good path. We told her as much and even though the shock and sting of the day's events was still weighing heavily on her mind, she seemed to brighten.

Over the next few months things largely stayed the same. Our house had four bedrooms, so we decided to turn the fourth into the nursery. It was a surprisingly happy time for all of us. We felt like the family was having a baby, not just Lindsey. We talked about the future every night. This child would be so loved. Mom, Aunt, Uncle. It wasn't the most traditional home set up, but it was more than many had. We went shopping together for baby clothes, the crib, toys, books. We sat around reading book of baby names and arguing over our different favorites. Lindsey always had someone with her at the doctor, either Karen or myself. The doctors got to know us all and were incredibly supportive of our situation.

Things started to get a little more real at the eight month mark. Lindsey had always been a petite girl. At 18 when she got pregnant she was 5ft 2" inches and maybe 100lbs soaking wet. She had long blonde hair that fell past her shoulders and an tight, athletic build. Now, some eight months into her pregnancy she was a different person. She was gained about forty pounds, almost all of it was carried in her giant baby bump. Her breasts, that had started out as unassuming A cups, now had to be close to Ds. More than anything else, she looked extremely uncomfortable. Her back ached when she stood up or walked. She had trouble getting comfortable in any seated position. It was even hard for her to get out of bed in the morning. Karen and I helped as much as we could and tried to be as supportive as possible, but that was also getting harder, as she was getting increasingly irritable.

We were all hoping that the baby would come early. At 8 months she looked ready to pop. Day after day we prepared ourselves to to to the hospital. We were prepared to be wake up at all hours of the night. We knew this couldn't continue. Yet, despite all our best hopes and wishes, the pregnancy held out day after day, week after week. Once we reached the 9 month mark, Lindsey was comically large. She had taken to the habit of placing ice packs around her nipples because they were so sore and hyper sensitive. Her belly looked like a globe and watching her walk was like watching a globe try to walk. Her nerves were shot and she would flip from happy, to angry, to weepy and back. We all walked on eggshells around her and prayed for the end to come.

The 40 week deadline had come and gone. We were all convinced that she would have had the baby weeks ago. We were now into week 42 with no signs of stopping. Unfortunately, because we were all convinced that things would be over by now Karen had agreed to a week long out of town job. We assumed that Lindsey and I would be on our own changing diapers and it would be fine, but now the bulk of the responsibility would rest on my shoulders. Getting her to the hospital, being with her through the delivery, all the paperwork and insurance and every other detail that would crop up. I drove Karen to the airport early Monday morning then returned home to pick up Lindsey and take her to her latest doctor's appointment.

I helped her out to the car, wrestled her into her seat, and somehow managed to get the seat belt around her. All the while being snapped at about how rude and inconsiderate I was being. I didn't see it, but I let her take out her anger on me. On the way to the doctor the radio was too loud, the air conditioner too cold, the sun too bright, my driving was somehow both too slow and too reckless. I knew she was going through something I couldn't even imagine so I just shut up and drove as smoothly as I could. Once we arrived at the doctor's office I helped her out of the car and inside. They had complimentary wheel chairs available, but she had too much pride to accept one. After we made it up the elevator and into the waiting room, there was another 40 minute wait until we final made it through. When they called her name I stood up to walk back with her and she spun around and glared at me. I was confused, as I had been back to see the doctor with her numerous other times. However, this time she was adamant that she didn't need me. I shrugged and sat back down to wait.

It was a full hour until the door opened up and I saw Lindsey come back into the waiting room. She didn't look happy and I didn't push the issue. I simply helped her back out into the car and we started on our way home. I wanted to know what was discussed. I knew she was planning to ask about being induced, but she made no attempt to fill me in and I didn't want to get chewed out again, so I just drove. Not a word was said the entire car ride and once we got home she walked straight into her room and closed the door. I chalked it up to another case of pregnancy hormones and figured she would tell me what I needed to know when I needed to know it. It turns out that would be less than an hour later.

I was in my room doing some work on my computer with my back to the door when I heard a light knock and then the sound of her pushing the door open. I turned around as she was stepping into my bedroom. She was looking down at the floor or really probably at her belly. She had her hands clasped together in front of her. Warily I asked if everything was ok. She simply nodded and kept standing there. I waited. Finally she looked up and I could see tears in her eyes. She said that she was sorry and the burst out crying. I jumped up and crossed the room to her, guiding her over to sit on the edge of the bed and putting my arms around her. I told her it was more than ok. I didn't mind and I understood that she was dealing with an overwhelming situation. She nodded and as I held her close she finally stopped crying and looked up into my eyes.

I then asked her what the doctor had said. I asked if they had talked about inducing her. She shook her head and looked as if she might burst into tears again. "They said that the baby is healthy and will come any day now, the same thing they said last week and the week before. They don't want to induce because of the possible side effects. They told me to just wait it out, but I can't!" She said and trailed off into tears again. I held her tighter and stroked the back of her hair. "There must be something that can be done to hurry things along" I suggested. At this she nodded again and again looked up into my eyes. I saw something. Hope? Reluctance? I couldn't put my finger on it. As she looked back down she told me that the doctor did tell her something that would likely cause labor to begin. It had a 90% success rate. "That's fantastic" I burst out. "What is it, let's do it today!"

She kept looking at me for a long moment before breaking her gaze and looking down again. "What is it?" I again. She stayed silent. "Lindsey, what is it?" I asked again. "You're going to think I'm crazy. And you're probably going to get mad at me!" She said. I took hold of her by her shoulders and held her out at arms length so I could look her in the eyes. "Listen to, no judgment. I know you're not crazy. There is nothing that could make me mad at you. I love you and would do anything for you!" I said. Her eyes welled up with tears again and then she hugged me as close as her protruding belly would allow. With her head resting on my shoulder she began to talk. Maybe it was easier than having to look me in the eyes while she said what needed saying. "The doctor told me there were a few things that help a little, long walks, spicy food, but they aren't that reliable. But he told me there was something that was virtually guaranteed to help immediately. He said that the reason I haven't gone into labor is probably because I haven't been doing this all along."

As I listened, I couldn't make much sense of what she was talking about. We all read the books, what had we missed? Then she dropped the bomb. "He said I need to have sex. There is something about the hormones that are released and the pressure or whatever, plus the uh...sperm or whatever helps get things going. That is why I was so frustrated when we left, because I don't have anything that can help me, but then I started to think that maybe..." She trailed off. I now knew where she was going, but still couldn't believe it. She sat in silence for what seemed like a long time until she began again, this time in a much quieter voice, almost a whisper. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked. Don't hate me!" Again I pulled away from her so that she could see my eyes, "Oh, Lindsey" I began, "I don't hate you. I am surprised is all. If this is what you need then of course I will do anything." She looked up at me again, searching for something. "Are you sure?" She asked. "Are you sure?" I asked back. She nodded vigorously and started laughing.

She told me that it wouldn't mean anything, that I should think of it like a medical procedure. I nodded, but then I thought about it some more. "Actually, Lindsey, I don't know if that will work. I don't think I could shut my mind down and just do this kind of thing. I will need to be turned on for this to work, which means that this will need to be for real. Are you sure you are ok with all of that?" I asked. She nodded again. "Of course. I just thought you might be weirded out, but believe me, I want it as bad as I ever have and I will be totally into it." She said. I was already hard as we began talking about this, but I wanted to further clarify things. "That means that we will have foreplay. Kissing. Touching. Seeing. If you don't want that, then I can just do it in a cup and give you my cum. That might be enough." With that she settled all my doubts by leaning in, grabbing my face, and bringing it to her mouth. Her tongue sprang into my mouth. I was unprepared and actually jumped a little. She pulled out and laughed. It was incredibly cute and sexy.

I pulled her back into a kiss and this time was prepared for it. Both of our tongues met. It was glorious, as I slowly swirled my tongue around, touching and tasting the insides of my little sister's mouth. She sucked on my tongue and then forced her tongue into my mouth again. She must have sat on the bed absorbed in making out for fifteen to twenty minutes. She was an amazing kisser and the taste of her mouth was slightly sweet. The fact that I was kissing my sister made it all the more erotic and I realized that I wanted more. My hands found the bottom of her shirt and hiked it up over her head, exposing her new bra with extra support. I then reached around her back and popped the clasp. She shrugged the straps off and I tossed the bra on top of her shirt on the floor. I stopped for a moment to admire my topless, pregnant sister seated on the bed in front of me.

Her skin was a flawless milky white except for the rose colored areolas that were the size of silver dollars and her thick protruding nipples, which I swear were as thick around as my thumb. Her breasts were full and firm and stood out from her chest. Her stomach was an almost perfect sphere with pale white skin stretched tight and a scattering of pink stretch marks branching out from both of her sides. This girl had gotten big quick. reached out and took hold of her right breast and squeezed. It was the most firm boob I had ever felt. My eyes widened as I squeezed it, when I spotted the trickle of white milk dripping from her nipple. I squeezed again and was rewarded with a squirt of milk that hit me in the chest. She also jerked slightly at the squeeze and I realized that it hurt her. I said that I was sorry, and let go. She told me to help her up so she could get her panties off. I stood up and pulled her up off the bed. As she stood, I dropped to my knees, reaching under her big belly and around her back to get a hold of her panties. With a tug I slid them down to her ankles and she gingerly stepped out of them. She was now completely naked. Before I could stand back up I felt something wet spraying on me. I looked up and couldn't believe my eyes. She was cupping both breasts and pressing down hard on either side of her long, swollen nipples. Milk was spraying out in long streams. My cock was rock hard by now.

I stood up and directed her over to the bed. I pushed her from behind and she climbed onto the mattress on all fours, presenting her pale round ass to me. She spread her legs and gave me a view of everything. Her tight, puckered, pink asshole looked so small compared to her large extended pussy lips. I had never seen her naked or had any reason to talk about it, but I was surprised to see that she had long, curling external flaps that were the deepest pink and turning red. She also had a thick bush of blonde hair and I was amused to see that it was curly. I remembered that Lindsey had the curliest blonde hair when we were growing up and it made me smile. As she waggled her ass around, spreading her cheeks more for me, I saw the soft pink folds of her inner pussy and noticed that they were glistening wet. In fact, she was dripping big drops of clear fluid out of her vagina as it rocked back and forth. I could see them hitting my sheets and turning them a darker color.

As much as I wanted to slam my cock into her, I also wanted to experience every aspect of this once in a lifetime encounter. Holding her hips firmly in both hands, I dropped to my knees and instead of entering her with my dick, my mouth made contact with her wet, pink opening. I was flooded with sensations. The feeling of her flesh, pressed up against my face was magical. It was hot and wet and somehow both slick and sticky. I opened my mouth and plunged my tongue in as far as it would go. She moaned in pleasure and pushed back against my face harder. I took my time devouring her pussy lips, her inner folds, and finally I found her rock hard, throbbing clit. I bit down playfully with just my lips and heard my sister squeal. Then as I continued to suck on it, flicking my tongue over it and lapping it like an ice cream cone, her legs began to shake. Before long I felt her whole body tense and then there was an explosion of hot, thick fluid that instantly filled my mouth coated my face. I pulled back, pleased with what I had just coaxed out of her.

As I stepped back, my cock was still raging hard, but I had a thought that maybe she wouldn't want to continue. I asked her if she thought that was enough and maybe that having an orgasm like that would jump start the labor. I will never forget the words that came out of her. She said, "Shut up and fuck me, big brother!" That was all I needed to hear. I climbed on back onto the bed and positioned myself behind her. I reached down, guiding my cock into her and it one quick motion I was fully inside her. Her pussy was unbelievable. I don't know if it was the pregnancy, or the intense arousal, or some other factor, but she felt hot. Her pussy gripped me and seemed to be vibrating. I realized that her whole body was still shaking and had been since the orgasm. I also noticed as I plunged my cock deep inside her over and over that she was still squirting cum out. With every thrust I felt a spurt of hot fluid hit my legs and balls. I looked down and noticed that I was kneeling in a pool of slippery liquid. The smell of sex filled the room.

I continued thrusting into her and she was equally slamming her body back into me. I was more turned on than I had ever been to that point. It was a new state of ecstasy. Then without warning, she kicked it up a notch by moaning, "Oh yes! Fuck me, big brother! Fuck your little sister's pussy". That and other variations continued to stream out of her mouth. It took me by surprise. She had never called me big brother, even when we were younger. Never. This was something she was deliberately doing to call attention to the brother/sister relationship, the naughtiness, the taboo of what we were doing. I didn't know if she was doing it for my benefit, because she thought it would make it hotter for me, or because maybe she was getting off on the thought of being fucked my her older brother. Either way it was working. I began to slap her ass and she responded be giving me some over-the-top, playful squeals and moans. Then as I was almost about to cross the line into orgasm, I reached out and grasped a handful of her hair, pulling her hair back. She arched her back and with one hand holding her hair and the other squeezing her ass, I came in her pussy. It was a long drawn out orgasm that sent wave after wave of sperm gushing out of me and into my little sister.

12