All Comments on 'Helping My Wife'

by xyz775

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
JgsexyJgsexy7 months ago

I’d make a perfect Jessica. 😁

4Leather4Leather7 months ago

One could only dream. One day.

cdCindy1cdCindy17 months ago

I love LOVE LOVE this story. It's exactly what I want to have happen with my wife. I already dress up (I'm a secret CD) but I admit that I need help with makeup. My wife doesn't know yet but I know that one day I will have to come out to her.

One excerpt from your story which sums it up is when the wife says:

"Clearly dressing up as an attractive woman has changed our marriage. I don't think it's a bad thing. Your relationship with our daughter has never been better, but I have needs, and I can't see us having sex again. But look at the fun we can have going shopping, going out and picking up hot guys. I think our marriage will be better than ever."

I definitely want to have such a relationship with my wife, to be "girlfriends", not lovers (I've actually already stopped having sex with her), and yes to suck big beautiful cocks side by side.

I can't wait for the next chapter (chapters?). This start to the story is FANTASTIC !! 5 STARS FOR SURE.

EricaDoesNowEricaDoesNow7 months ago

No one ever turns into a girl that fast, but it was a fun story

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great story, looking forward to the rest

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Maybe it's because the focus is getting ready for the trip, but they're totally ignoring they have a long term relationship and the wife is talking about getting laid by other guys and the husband taking on being a woman.. I just don't see such a drastic switch like this being realistic.

JoeMangumJoeMangum7 months ago

Very sexy story…. It’s unfortunate the wife and the new Jessica can no longer engage in sex together as husband and wife, they both seem to be very sexy and erotic individuals

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

i love how Brianna is also helping, i hope her and real jessica hook up after fucking some guys in an orgy.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I love the story very hot but where can I find part 3

cdCindy1cdCindy16 months ago

I just had to read this chapter again before getting to ch. 2. One excerpt which really hit home with me is:

"he clearly has embraced his feminine, sissy, gay side. We will still stay together, but more like girlfriends. Going shopping, getting our nails done, picking up guys. He will make a better girlfriend than husband."

Yes, that's me. I truly want to be my wife's "girlfriend", not her husband. I love dressing up and pleasing men any way they want me to. Also, watching my wife with other men really turns me on. I can't wait to read the next chapters of this story.

awyldsideawyldside5 months ago

The wife is planning to fuck the guys on the weekend The entire time. He should realize it wasn’t a marriage worth saving. If he is into l with his female side. He should divorce her now. at least demand 10,000 of the 20,000 that she will get or just not go. She is dumping him now he needs to take some control.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The wife is a real scheming bitch! He should have know from the start and especially when the boss told her to get sexy clothes, it was going to be a "fucking" adulterous trip. When she said she "had needs", he should have taken her then! And when she told her daughter she needed to borrow her vibrator in front of her husband? The marriage was done then!

Maybe she saw something in him over the 2o years of marriage that he may be into feminine things. He did get excited and could have said no at any time. But I guess he wanted to explore his sexuality.

But she still treated him like shit. "she no longer would have sex with me, wanting a real man to satisfy her sexual needs". No kindness, no sense of love for her husband. No kindling of togetherness. When that happened, he should have:

A. said no we are done "I'm not doing it you Whore".. Or

B. if he was really into it, tell her that he wanted half of the bonus to do it, since they would no longer be lovers and she can't do it without him. Money for him to move on and forget about the last 20 years of marriage.

And that daughter is a piece of work too. Encouraging her mom to cheat. He should have grabbed the phone and destroyed the video of him.

Toss both of them out and collect alimony from her since she will be the company whore now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous