Helping Nora Find Her Panties

Story Info
You get busted by Nora, the Swedish exchange student.
4.9k words
4.52
25k
29
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JPokay99
JPokay99
72 Followers

"Hey bro," Jeremy asks you while snooping around a bookshelf in your room, "What do you plan to do next year?"

You swivel in your chair and give him a shrug.

The truth is, you hadn't really given it much thought. Both you and your friend Jeremy were now already a year past getting your high school diplomas and have been working dead-end jobs wondering what the next step in life could be. As a young 20-year-old, you were just taking things day by day.

"What about you?" you throw the question back.

Jeremy smiles and says, "I'm not sure either. I was thinking of trying out that community college ya know? But I -" he cut himself off after seeing a young female pass by the open door as she walks down the hallway.

He gets closer to you and exclaims under his breath, "Dude! Was that Nora? I know we haven't talked in a while, but you should have told me she was still here. Why is she still here?"

You walk over to close the door to your room and then go to sit down on the edge of the bed next to Jeremy.

"It's complicated," you say.

Obviously, Jeremy didn't accept that for an answer. He slapped your shoulder and shot you a disapproving look.

You go on to explain, "So, you remember how she was part of the foreign exchange program for our senior year, right?"

Jeremy nods and says, "Of course, dude. She's a super hot blonde from Sweden. How can I forget!"

You chuckle and say, "Well, they didn't tell me much, but my parents basically told me that her parents wanted her to stay here illegally. It's almost like they want to get a foot in the door here in America or something."

Jeremy curls his lip in confusion and asks, "But, I thought Sweden is just as nice if not better than here? I still don't understand why they would want to leave their daughter here?"

"That's sort of what my parents didn't explain," you answer. "I'm not even sure if they know, but I do know that her family is sending my parents quite a bit of money in the mail for them to keep taking care of her."

"Like shush money?" he asks.

You nod and shrug again.

"So now for my next question. Have you... you know..." Jeremy begins to ask you while placing his hands together as if about to pray, "tried to hit that yet?"

"What the fuck!?"

Jeremy starts to speak too loud and has to bring his voice down, "What? She's hot, and alone! She stays here in your house, right next to your room, and you haven't even tried? What's wrong with you, dude!?"

You scoff and shake your head.

"Have you at least taken a video of her undressing? Looked in her underwear drawer? Taken a shower together?" Jeremy asks while laughing.

"It wouldn't feel right," you admit to him, "like I'd be taking advantage of her or something."

Jeremy stands up and says in frustration, "I can't believe you. Look, I've gotta get going or I'll be late to work."

He walks over to the computer desk and picks up a very small digital camera.

"Your mission, if you choose to accept it, is to get a video of Nora in her underwear at least. She's been here for over a year, so I'm sure she's just gotten comfortable enough that it'll be easy, and she won't even know. No feelings will get hurt. That should make you feel better, right"

"Get out of here man!" you yell and throw your pillow at him before you both burst out in laughter.

Long after Jeremy had left, you find yourself heading to the kitchen for a bite to eat. It was almost lunch time and you were getting hungry. It just so happened to be one of the days you had off work. Because your parents were at work, and Nora didn't have a job, for two mornings and afternoons out of the week, it was always just you and her in the entire house. Normally you both kept to yourself.

As you go to shut the door to the fridge after grabbing some leftovers, you jump a little in surprise because Nora had appeared in the kitchen unexpectedly.

"Oh shit!" you exclaim and then laugh to yourself. "You scared me, Nora."

Her english is just good enough for you to understand her, although it still sounds a little broken and with a swedish accent.

"Oh! Sorry..." she said while covering her mouth with one of her hands.

You had to admit that Jeremy was right. Nora is a beautiful young woman. She has pure blonde hair, and has it styled into two perfectly spherical buns on top of her head with a few leftover strands of hair poking out in different directions. It was how she wore her hair almost every day, and you thought that it was cute as hell because it makes her look playful. Her 5"7' body is fairly average in size and has healthy curves. Her boobs also seemed quite proportional to her body, and sometimes she would wear a lower cut shirt that would show off her cleavage a little, like she is today.

"Oh it's no problem," you say before asking. "Did you want something to eat?"

She waves her hand while shaking her head. Her hair buns bob a little in the process.

"No, no. I'm fine," she says. "I was just going to let you know that I was going to take a shower and wanted to ask you..."

For some reason your mind jumped back to what Jeremy had said about taking a shower together. You wondered if she had heard you both talking about her.

"Oh- oh yeah?" you stammer out.

"Yeah. Do you need to use the bathroom before I do?" she asks nicely.

Duh! You think to yourself. I'm an idiot...

Then another idea pops in your head. It was as if the devil was on your shoulder to coerce you into doing it.

"Actually... I do. Thanks for asking," you say.

Then you walk down the hallway and into your room while looking back to see if she was watching you. You grab the small camera off your desk and turn it on to make sure it was working. Then you shove it into your pocket, dip back into the hallway and then into the bathroom. You start looking for the best place to hide the camera, but every place you try out looks too obvious. After nearly stressing over it too much to go through with it, you find the perfect place. There's a decorative storage shelf in the corner of the bathroom that holds various things like brushes and shampoo bottles. The bottom-most shelf was the perfect height because you could place the camera and angle it up and she wouldn't notice it unless she was basically laying on the ground at eye level to the camera. You push the record button on the camera and then stand back up to leave.

As you turn around to test how obvious your hiding spot was, a wave of fear washes over you.

What if she finds it? You think to yourself. I would be busted. There's nothing I could say to excuse it for being there.

You take a deep breath and decide that it's worth the risk. You flush the toilet, leave the bathroom and say, "Okay, Nora. I'm all done."

She was already ready in the hallway, with new clothes and a towel in hand.

"Okay. Thank you," she says before going into the bathroom.

As you walk back to your room as nervous as can be, you remember something else about the bathroom door, and all of the room's doors in the house in fact. They were all older, and still had the old fashioned keyholes as opposed to the doorknob locks. It was always just you, your mom, and your dad living there, so there was never a need to lock the doors, or to protect anyone's privacy by covering the keyholes.

Just a peek couldn't hurt... you say to yourself.

Slowly, you creep back towards the door just as you hear the shower being turned on in the bathroom. You go to one knee, close an eye, and press your other eye to the keyhole. At first, you see nothing but a few details from inside the bathroom, like the edge of the sink counter, and the storage shelf where you hid the camera.

Then, a fleshy object enters your view but it's hard to make out what it is exactly. After a few more moments, it becomes a little more clear to you that Nora is naked and is standing in front of the sink most likely looking at herself in the mirror. Unfortunately, you aren't able to see much. You can only see the side of her hips, and if it weren't for her elbows blocking her chest, you would probably be able to see the side of her boobs. It did make you think that the camera was getting a better view at least..

You get a little lucky as you see her turn to face the door. Even through just the small view of the keyhole, her beautiful vagina was directly in your line of sight. She has light blonde and curly pubic hair that looks purposefully trimmed and maintained, and even without the aid of her having a thigh gap, you get a great glimpse at her young cat. That is, until the door opens.

"Shit!" you say under your breath in surprise. You turn your head and body towards the kitchen as fast as you can while remaining on one knee.

Nora pokes her head between the door and the frame, and says, "Woah! You scared me this time!"

You try to stay cool but you can tell your face is turning red. "Oh? Heh. I'm sorry. I didn't-"

"What are you doing down there?" she asks in her broken swedish accent.

You reply while stammering nervously, "I - I uh. Lost something. Dropped it I mean. I'm just trying to find it."

She doesn't say anything but raises an eyebrow.

You stand up and say sheepishly, "You know what? I'll find it later. Sorry."

"That's okay," she says, "Can you help me since you are there?"

You nod.

"I need one more towel out of the laundry room."

"Ah ok. No problem," you say. You go straight across the hallway and pull open a sliding door that reveals the skinny laundry room. The room is small, but is still just big enough that a few people could fit in there if necessary. In it's typical state, there is a simple washer and dryer to one side of the wall, and on the floor is a pile of dirty clothes that often lays there for a day or two before getting thrown in the washer. You grab a clean towel off a shelf of towels and bring it to her.

"Thanks!" she says before asking, "Here. Do you mind?"

She then hands you her dirty clothes through the crack in the door.

"Okay. Sure," you say through the crack as you take the clothes before she closes the door again.

You then hear the shower curtain move and guess that it's too late to bother looking through the keyhole again. Besides, you are almost positive that the video footage of everything will be worth the wait. Again, you have to admit that Jeremy was right in another thing. You don't feel very bad about sneaking a peek at her sexy body or filming her naked. It felt pretty harmless.

You enter the laundry room again and toss her clothes into the pile. You turn to leave but something catches your attention. Her panties are sitting right on top of the pile and they pique your curiosity.

It's not that you couldn't do your own laundry, but the fact is, your mom has always beat you to it. You only needed to toss your dirty clothes into the pile, and your fresh clothes would always be ready and sitting on your bed. You guess that it was the main reason why you had never really seen any of Nora's dirty clothes before, or any of her clean clothes in the dryer either for that matter.

You slide the door to the laundry room closed and bend over to pick up her underwear with your index finger and thumb. Then you hold them up with both hands and start studying how they look. They were bright white, and the sides were long, but the front and back were both skinny. It was almost as if they were the type of panties that would only cover what they needed to, and would be hiked up to rest well above both sides of her waist. You can picture them on her because they fit her body type so well.

You smelled them, and instantly caught yourself saying, What the hell am I doing? Why would I want to sniff her panties?

As you pull them away from your face, you realize that the smell was different than you had expected. You can't help but bring them back into your face to smell them again. The aroma is a combo of perfume and a sweet pungent smell. You guess that it's how her vagina smells.

That's quite nice actually, you think to yourself while you keep sniffing. It's almost as if you can't stop yourself. Then you begin to realize that blood is flowing to your penis and you start to get aroused by the smell.

You start to wonder if they always smelled like that, so you start digging through the clothes pile until you find another pair of panties. The first pair you find are leopard print but are shaped the same way. You take a whiff and discover that the smell is almost identical to the other panties.

It's almost like my head is in her crotch, smelling her pussy right now, you think to yourself in arousal. Imagining the situation makes you rock hard in seconds, and before you know it, you start rubbing your dick through your pants.

Fuck it! You tell yourself. I think I'll rub one out real quick.

You poke your head out of the laundry room to confirm that the shower was still going, and then close the door again and position yourself with your back against the dryer. You pull down your pants and underwear just enough for your dick and balls to hang out, and then you start jerking off. As you lean back against the dryer, you decide to take one pair of panties and wrap it around your dick. The fabric from the panties feels nice as they rub against your head while you stroke. With your other hand, you press the other pair of panties against your face and immerse yourself in the essence of Nora's sweet pussy again. You can tell that it won't take long before you'll be cumming into her panties.

You start imagining her bush again, which you were able to get a few seconds of through the keyhole earlier. Then you imagine those cute buns on her head and her beautiful white smile. You wonder what face she would make during a climax, and as you get lost in a fantasy, minutes go by and you can tell that you are leading up to an awesome orgasm.

Suddenly, a sound interrupts your day dream. It's Nora's voice.

"Umm," she says. She must have opened the sliding door without you noticing, because she was now standing in the doorway with a white towel wrapped around midsection.

Your first instincts are to throw the panties down and to cover yourself up quickly, but you decide against it. You realize that you are caught red handed. You slowly bring the panties away from your face in shame and embarrassment, and stand there with your cock still in hand, unsure of what to say.

She speaks again, "I um... Forgot to grab some underwear out of the dryer."

You put your head down and shuffle your body over towards the washer so that she can get access to the dryer door.

After a moment of awkward silence, she closes the sliding door behind her, walks over to the dryer and bends down to open its door. You glance over for a second to see that her hair is still styled in two ball-shaped buns like earlier. You guess that she didn't bother to wash her hair in the shower this time. She closes the dryer door and stands up again. You expect her to turn and walk out, and in your mind, you are begging her to, but she doesn't. Instead, she turns to rest her back up against the dryer and scoots next to you until your sides are touching.

As you turn your head slightly to make eye contact, she says, "All out."

Dumbfounded, you simply answer with, "Huh?"

Nora replies, "There are no more in there. I guess I'll take this one?"

Before you have any chance to process what is going on, she is reaching for the panties that were still wrapped around your dick. You think that she's about to rip them off of you in anger, so you let go with your hand to let her do so, but to your surprise, she doesn't. Instead, she wraps her hand around her panties and your dick, and starts tugging back and forth.

You inhale sharply and drop your jaw in shock. When you go to look into her beautiful blue eyes again, she is smiling and giggling at your stunned expression.

Oh sweet jesus.... You think to yourself. Is this really happening to me?

You look down to see some cleavage behind the top brim of the towel she had wrapped tightly around herself. As you follow the towel down, you see her free hand resting on one of her thighs that was propped up slightly. Her peachy-pink nail polish and nicely manicured fingers stood out to you. You look further down to see why one of her legs was propped up a little. One of her feet is resting on her other foot and you notice that her toe nails match her finger nails.

Is there any part of this woman that isn't sexy? You wonder.

You look back down to your dick to see her pretty small hand currently giving you a hand job.

"Nora... I -"

"Shh..." she says while putting her free hand over your mouth completely. "It's okay. I want to."

After a few seconds of tugging and keeping you quiet, she adds with her cute accent, "Anyways, I like you too. I think you are a good guy. Cute too."

You moan to show satisfaction but only a muffled sound comes out beneath her hand.

After a few minutes of her trying to milk your dick with her hand, she says, "Anything else that would help?"

Oh my god, you think to yourself. How can I be so lucky?

With your mouth still covered, you raise one hand up towards the top of her towel and pull on it slightly with one of your fingers curled around the top of it.

She laughs and says, "Oh? That's okay with me."

You say a bunch of curse words but because of her hand, again the words are all muffled. She laughs as if she knows how helplessly addicted to her you are in that moment.

As she steadily strokes your dick with a smile, you slowly pull down on the towel with more force. The towel slides down her breasts, and then hangs for a second on her nipples. As she moves her entire arm while pleasuring you, you notice that the towel is starting to loosen and unravel from one side, so you stop pulling to let gravity do the rest. The edge of the towel finally becomes loose enough to slide off her nipples, and from there it falls to the floor to leave Nora completely exposed in front of you.

Her boobs are slightly tear-drop shaped, and hey perky nipples point towards you. As you follow her curvy body down with your eyes, you get another glimpse of the small curly bush you had seen earlier, but this time from above.

You reach up and start rubbing one of her nipples with your thumb, and she bites her bottom lip in a tease while smiling at you. You take the time to start caressing her tits with one of your hands, trying to enjoy every moment that you can. Then you slide your hand down her abdomen and towards her crotch. You half expect her to stop you, but she doesn't. Then you slip your middle finger in between her pussy lips. They feel warm and tight around your finger, and all of a sudden you can't help but imagine how nice it would feel to have your dick in there. You are also reminded of how her panties smelled again. You hope that one day she'll let you return this favor.

"You like it?" she asks in a sexy way.

"Mmm-hmm," you reply through her hand.

Then, something startles you both. A car door and some voices from outside the window. Your parents are home from work. You didn't realize it was late enough in the day already.

You and Nora look at each other with eyes open wide in surprise. You go to pull up your pants but she shakes her head and says, "No! I want you to finish."

You pull her hand away from your mouth and exclaim quietly, "What? Are you crazy? They'll see us!"

"No they won't," she replies almost as frantically, "I won't stop until you finish, so you need to finish!"

What is up with this chick?! You say to yourself.

She gets on her knees in front of you and pulls your pants down all the way to the ground.

JPokay99
JPokay99
72 Followers
12