Helping Nora Find Her Panties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit!" you shout in surprise. You realize that she was serious about this.

"Do it on my chest!" she exclaims.

She starts tugging on your dick again while looking up at you with a sexy expression. She brings her boobs inches away from the head of your cock.

"Finish on my chest. Please," she tells you again.

"Okay! I'll try!" you shout quietly.

Then she takes her other hand and starts caressing your balls.

"Oh god. That feels good," you tell her.

As she looks up at you with her bed eyes and cute hair, you decide that the last thing you want to do today is disappoint her. She was doing her part to make you come, and you didn't want to ruin your first sexual experience with her by failing her.

You hear the front door open and your mom and dad call out, "Son! Nora! We're back!"

You can't help but glance toward the sliding door in fear that it may open at any second and your parents would witness Nora, naked on the floor, giving you a hand job. The sense of danger begins to make you edge, and for an entire minute straight, you feel like you are always seconds away from coming.

Nora begins stroking faster, and says, "Do it now. Please?"

You keep glancing between the door, and Nora's hands milking your cock. You can see the shadow of someone from underneath the door.

"If you finish now," Nora says, "I'll let you fuck me everyday."

"Wait, what?!"

She continues talking dirty, "We can do whatever you want. In the butt, in my pussy, or in the mouth."

She's a closet freak! You think to yourself.

"Yeah?" you ask meekly. Her dirty talk is working. You begin to tighten your buttocks and flex your pelvic muscles as you continue to edge closer to orgasm.

"Yeah," she replies, "We can fuck every night too."

That was it, you couldn't hold on any longer. A wave of tingling pleasure began to wash over your body. You were about to come all over Nora.

Suddenly, the sliding door opens, and you see your mom standing there, except she isn't looking into the laundry room. Her attention is being pulled back towards the kitchen as you hear your dad yelling to her, "Honey! Check this out!"

As you look at your mom, you know that if she were to look back at you, it would be at the worst possible time. As you cover your mouth to keep quiet, the rest of your body tenses up as you begin to orgasm intensely. Your load goes shooting out of your dick and lands across Nora's pretty face. You can tell that she wasn't expecting it to reach her face because she flinches and opens her mouth in shock. This was unfortunate for her, because the second squirt of cum lands mostly in her mouth. She starts to gag, and luckily your mother closing the sliding door covers the noise. The rest of the semen that trickles out of your dick falls straight down and lands on the top of one of her tits.

After the orgasm subsides, you look down to see Nora grinning back up at you with only one eye open. This is because the other is still plastered with your cum.

"Wow," she says. "Can you hand me the-"

You were already in motion to pick up the towel that was previously wrapped around her body. As she starts to clean herself up quickly, you decide that it's best to do the same before your mom comes back in. Before long you have your pants back on and Nora was standing up with her towel wrapped around her body again. She looks at you and points to her face.

"I'm okay?"

You look at her face and it looks pretty clean, but you notice a little glob still shimmering on the top of one of her breasts.

"Yeah, all except -" you begin to tell her before getting cut off by the sound of the door opening again.

"Oh there you guys are," your mom says, "You two didn't hear us?"

You and Nora look at each other and shake your heads.

"Sorry," you tell her, "I guess not."

Nora is standing directly in front of you which is great because you still had a bit of an erection inside your pants.

After a moment of awkward silence, your mom asks, "What were you two doing in here anyway?"

You both start to speak at once and stammer over each other which results in a little laughter from you both. You let her go first.

"I was just looking for some underwear after taking a shower," Nora says.

"Yeah, and I found some for her," you say while holding up the leopard print panties.

You reach down with your other hand and squeeze one of Nora's butt cheeks which causes her to jump and squeal in surprise.

"Yep!" Nora says quickly before grabbing the panties out of your hand. "Thank you."

Your mom looks at you in suspicion and asks, "So you just came in here to help her find underwear?"

"Oh, uh... no," you reply while coming up with a lie, "I was already in here to do some laundry. This pile was getting pretty high."

After hearing that bit of good news, your mom says, "Oh thank god. Thanks son. I didn't feel like doing it today." She then leaves, which leaves you both alone in the laundry room again.

"That was amazing," you say quietly to Nora. "Probably the best I've ever had."

She smiles, flashing her pearly white teeth. "You're welcome," she says.

She then throws the underwear back into the pile and turns to walk away.

"Wait," you say, "You didn't need them?"

She scoffs and says, "Well, I'm not wearing dirty underwear. I'll just go without them tonight."

"Oh... I see," you say in admiration. "Well, what about all those things you said earlier? Were you being serious?"

Nora winks and says, "I guess you'll find out later tonight."

You try to remain cool while inside your head you are celebrating like never before. You wonder if you are even capable of having sex every day and night if possible, but decide that you will try your best anyway.

As she goes to close the sliding door behind her, she points to the corner of the laundry room near the inside of the door and says, "Oh. You should check and see how much got recorded. Bye."

You look over in the direction she had pointed and see the very same camera you had grabbed earlier to hide beneath the bathroom shelves. Your jaw drops as you realize that she must have found it and set it up in the laundry room while you were trying to jerk off in her panties. You go to look at the back of the camera and confirm that it had recorded everything.

"Well Jeremy, mission successful," you say sarcastically under your breath.

You think it may be from watching too many movies, but after putting everything together, you flirt with the idea that Nora could be a spy from another country.

I'll have to investigate further to be sure, you say to yourself, starting tonight...


12