Helping Out a Barista

Story Info
A local barista needs some extra money.
3.2k words
4.5
17.2k
19

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I feel old.

Especially being a "middle-aged" guy in a small midwestern college town, it feels like EVERYONE I see on a daily basis is half my age. I generally didn't engage with many of the college kids, so it almost felt like they were in a different world than me. One exception was my local coffee shop.

I'm a sucker for a daily routine, and I like to support local businesses, so despite the two Starbucks with drive-thru windows in town, I went almost every day to a local shop in our small downtown. One bonus to going in person is I got to interact a bit with the younger crowd in a natural way.

Today I walked into my coffee shop and one of my favorite baristas was working. There were maybe 8-10 girls who cycled through the various shifts at the shop, and the owner had a knack for hiring a specific type of girl. College-aged obviously, but typically thin, outgoing, pretty girls greeted you every time you walked in the door.

Anyway, the aforementioned favorite barista was named Kristina. She wasn't the typical kind of vapid pretty girl who worked there. She was still gorgeous, but had a smarter kind of confidence to her. She got my little jokes that I made every time we had to make small talk while my coffee was being made, she wasn't afraid to dish out the occasional jab. I felt like when I got a smile out of her I had earned it.

Today when I saw her she didn't seem to be smiling so much. I ordered a breakfast sandwich and debating engaging her. The last thing I wanted to do was be a creepy older dude prying into the lives of the 20 year old barista. Or just being the douchebag who tells a girl she should be smiling more. But I figured I'd give her an opening to open up. "So, how's your day so far?"

Her shoulders slumped and she paused, almost like she was debating whether she wanted to open up to me. We had a friendly rapport but weren't exactly friends. But sometimes people need to talk, and when she turned around her eyes were a little wet and I could see she was anxious to talk to someone.

"Just the usual college shit, but my car is making noises and I'm afraid to take it to shop because I can barely afford rent this month, let alone some ridiculous car repair. Like, I know, such a cliché, single college girl working as a part-time barista has no money, but... guh, I need to find a second job and I just don't have the time." She paused, and I could tell she was starting to regret getting emotional. "Sorry. I hate money. It's hard enough to get hours here to jibe with my classload, I just don't know how I'm going to get a second job."

I looked at her for a bit, going over what I knew of her, trying to think of some way to help. If I'm completely honest, if it wouldn't have been creepy as fuck I just would have offered to fix her car for you. I'm divorced, have no kids, and managed a tech company I had founded several years back. I'm not rich rich, but was doing well enough that I wouldn't notice paying a thousand dollars or whatever for her car. But even being the socially awkward nerd that I was, I realized that was not an appropriate thing to offer someone.

Suddenly I had an idea. "Dogs!" I yelled out. She jumped a bit, startled by my outburst. "Sorry. I just remembered you love dogs. I just got a new puppy, plus my older dog, and work has been busy as shit lately, I could use someone to walk my dogs! I've been dreading trying to find a stranger to do it, but you're... mostly not a stranger."

She briefly looked hopeful, but then deflated. "That sounds great but I don't know how I can do it with my classes...."

I stopped her. "I just need someone to come to the house once or twice a day, no schedule required. I'll give you, like, 40 bucks a visit." Her eyes perked up at that. I knew it was on the higher side for what she was doing, but honestly I was just trying to find an excuse to help her out.

"Mike. This is so generous, you really don't have to do that."

"I'm not kidding, I need this service, you're helping ME."

She gave a little jump and said "then ABSOLUTELY! This is great!"

"Awesome. I have a guy you can call about your car too, he'll give you a deal. You can just stop by some night this week and I'll introduce you to the dogs and show you where all their stuff is."

"How about tonight?" Wow, I guess she was eager.

"Uh, sure, tonight is fine. 7Pm or so?"

"Yes! See you then!! Thanks again Mike!!" I gave her my address, got my sandwich and coffee, and headed out to work.

=-=-=-=-=-

Later that night, I had just ordered pizza and was relaxing with a beer, scrolling through my phone, when I heard a loud squealing sound coming down my driveway. I briefly thought my pizza got here in record time, but then realized it was Kristina. Her car did sound awful.....

I threw leashes on the dogs and went out to greet her. It was a warm spring night, and she was wearing sandals, a pair of tight shorts and a loose half shirt that let me see her entire midriff. One of the sexiest looks on any woman, in my opinion, and Kristina was no exception. Her medium large breasts kept the half shirt swaying in front of her as she walked, almost threatening to give a glimpse underneath every time she stepped. I was so distracted by her that I dropped the leashes and the dogs immediately ran up to her. She knelt down to pet them -- I could see they would do just fine together -- as I snapped out of my ogling and apologized. "Oh, sorry, didn't mean to unleash the hounds on you."

I don't think she could even hear me as the dogs licked her on both sides of her face. I was almost light-headed how good she looked in that moment. Squatting down and leaning forward to pet the dogs I could see her ample cleavage showing, and her smile went ear to ear playing with the dogs. I left her to snuggle with them for a few seconds, and finally figured we should move on. "OK, come on boys, I know she's hard to resist." Uhoh, creepy old guy coming out again. "You ready to see the place?"

She stood up with the leashes in her hand and smiled. "yup, let's do it!"

As we walked into the kitchen from the driveway she got wide-eyed. "I LOVE your house!" It wasn't ostentatious, but I had spent a lot on making it an authentic arts and crafts style bungalow, so it had a lot of style that people took to, especially coming from a dorm room or apartment.

"Hey thanks, I'm really happy with it. Anyway, all the dog stuff is in this closet. You don't have to feed them or anything but treats, poop bags, all that fun stuff. If you can just take them for a walk so they get some exercise and give them some attention whenever you have time it would be awesome. I'll pay you for as many visits as you can manage. Here's a key." She took it and looked up at me, staring right into my eyes very earnestly. The happiness from a few minutes ago seemed gone.

"Mike, seriously, I really appreciate this, the extra money is a huge help, but I saw that mechanic you recommended earlier today, and he said just the parts are going to be like 1500 bucks. He said he'd do the work for free because of you, but the parts are still that expensive. I don't even know if my car will get me here, and even the generous amount you're paying me won't get me what I need for a long time. I hate to ask, I'm so embarrassed, but are there any other things I can do around here to make some cash?"

I really felt for her, and almost debated just offering to pay for her car right then. "Uh, sure, I cold use some housekeeping stuff done, and the pool and spa need to be maintained. I can get you a few extra bucks." As she looked up at me I was struck by how close she was to me.

"Did you say spa?" she said with a crooked smile.

"Yeah, I got a hot tub last year, it's the best! Just needs the chemicals tested and balanced every few days; here, let me show you." I led her through the house to the back yard where the in-ground pool and hot tub were. "Here it is. All the test strips and chemicals are in here, so just pop it open like this and follow the instructions on this sheet here." I pointed to the sheet, and then opened the top of the tub to show her that.

"Wait," she said, "it's on now?"

"Well, yeah, it's always on, it's just more... efficient I guess? But it's convenient, any time you want to hop in, you can."

She got a bit of a mischievous look on her face when suddenly I heard the dogs barking as the sound of a loud muffler pulled up my driveway. "Oh! I forgot, I ordered a pizza, hold on a sec while I go grab that." I ran out to greet the pizza guy, leaving her in my yard.

=-=-=-=-=-

A few minutes later, I put the pizza on the kitchen table and went out back to look for Kristina. I saw that I had left the hot tub open and the steam was still pouring out the top into the cool evening air. I looked down and noticed a pair of shorts on the patio. And then a top. I looked back at the steamy hot tub and realized I could see Kristina's head poking out.

Well this evening had taken a turn.

I walked slowly over to the tub. Kristina was sitting facing me, but was leaning back, taking a pull off of a vape pen. She heard me and looked up. "I hope you don't mind. It was getting chilly out here and it just looked so inviting." She held out her pen. "Do you smoke?"

I wasn't about to say no to anything she offered me at this point, so I took a pull off the pen. I hadn't smoked weed in a while, and I think this was some potent shit, because I was lightheaded almost immediately. "Whoa."

"Oh, yeah, it's a little strong, sorry." She smiled. "You wanna come in?"

Fuck yes I did. "Fuck yes I do." Whoops. I said that out loud.

She laughed, and I stripped down to my underwear. I suddenly remembered that she was in HER underwear -- the level of the tub over the patio meant I could only see her head and had been so overwhelmed by the scenario that I didn't even think about that. I climbed the steps up to the tub and got a better view of her in the water, wearing a small black bra that was just at the water line, and I wondered if her breasts looked so amazing because they were floating or because she was like, 21 years old and gravity hadn't taken its toll yet. "You coming in, creeper?" She snapped me out of my reverie and I looked at her as she gave me a knowing smile. I climbed in across from her.

We sat in silence for a few minutes, enjoying the tub. I realized I couldn't tell if it had been minutes or hours (or maybe only seconds) and then realized I was pretty high. I looked up at Kristina and she was just watching me. "Enjoying yourself?" she asked.

I laughed. "Absolutely. Good idea."

Her eyes never left mine, and her eyes had started to go from mischievous to.... Predatory. "I get a lot of good ideas" she said.

"Oh?" Her demeanor was adding to her allure, and I was feeling hot in the chest, and it wasn't just the water. My heart was pounding in my ears. "Any others?"

"Well." She finally broke eye contact to do a bit of an exaggerated look over her shoulder as if she was just thinking of something. "I was thinking about things I could do around here for extra money."

I would empty my bank account for this goddess right now if she asked me. "Absolutely, I'm open to any ideas."

She slowly stood up, and I could see for the first time her black bikini bottom underwear to match her bra. Her long, perfect legs just barely stood out of the water, and I was eye level at the beautiful convergence of those legs. She reached down and pulled my face up to look her in the eyes as she stood over me. "Maybe some more valuable tasks." she said.

Was this happening? How high was I right now?

"Look, we're both adults," she continued. "Consenting adults." She had started to slowly move her hips in front of me, kind of swaying back and forth to music that wasn't there. I was captivated. "That said, I don't want to feel like a prostitute, so I was thinking if I let you do some things to me, it wouldn't feel as ... hooker-y as me doing things to you."

I could barely register what she was saying. I was captivated by the thin piece of fabric, barely inches from my face, gyrating in front of me, the only thing separating me from what was beyond. "Such as?" I finally asked.

She hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her underwear playfully. "Let's say you can put your mouth anywhere you want on my body. And in exchange you can maybe help me out with my car."

To someone not in this situation, it must sound like a pretty lopsided proposition. I pay her over a grand to give her oral. But If you were sitting there, watching her body writhe in front of you, the steam rising around her in the moonlight, you'd understand.

"Sold." I said as I leaned forward and kissed her thigh.

"Excellent," she purred, and put her hand into my hair and pushed my head back so she could lower her underwear. She kicked them off and hung them on the ladder into the tub, then leaned back along the edge and scooted her butt up to the rim of the tub, so that she was laying out on the deck behind with just her ass and legs in the water. She gave me a come-hither gesture with her finger and I floated forward towards her outstretched legs, slowly kissing up them. She slowly spread her legs to accommodate me as I got closer, exposing her perfectly smooth pussy. I paused when I reached the top of her legs, and noticed that her hips were slowly gyrating in anticipation. I knew she was enjoying this and seemed to be anticipating what was next, which made me happy -- this may have been a business arrangement but I wanted her to enjoy it. As I made her wait she finally looked down at me and grabbed the back of my head, pulling me into her. I attacked her pussy as she moaned loudly and was grinding her hips into me. I rubbed her with my thumb as I followed the rhythm of her hips with my tongue. Her moans built to a crescendo as she built towards an orgasm, and I felt her begin to tremble -- both her legs and her insides, where my tongue continued to explore -- before she finally called out, simultaneously clamping her thighs around my head. She writhed under me for what felt like forever, riding wave after wave of pleasure against me. As she started to come down, she released me and again reached down to me, this time pulling me up to face her.

She looked almost feral, a wild animalistic look on her face when she met my eyes, and said "fuck it. Fuck me now."

I was harder than I had ever been in my life, so she didn't have to ask me twice. I stood up and tore off my underwear, and she took the opportunity to reach behind her and unclasp her bra, finally releasing her perfect breasts to the night air. I leaned down to her and sucked one of her breasts into my mouth, grabbing it with my hand roughly as I again knelt down in front of her. This time I climbed up over her and guided my cock between her waiting legs. She began her writhing again, her hips moving up and down as I tried to line up, and I suddenly felt myself slide into her. We both groaned, and she froze, allowing me to slowly ease myself deeper into her. Her mouth opened in a soundless scream as I neared bottom and paused, feeling her tremble as I remained still, again teasing her for a moment, before pulling back slightly and ramming my full length as deep as I could. She found her voice and screamed in pleasure, wrapping her legs around my back and holding me against her as she had her second orgasm.

Her pussy muscles were clamping around my cock, buried deep inside her, and I didn't think I was going to last much longer. I was embarrassed how quickly I had gotten here, but I had a moment of clarity and whispered in her ear "are you on the pill?" She turned and looked at me with those sex drunk eyes and just said "fucking cum inside me right now." I hope that meant yes, as I had no choice at that point and it felt like every muscle in my body pushed against her and forced as much cum as possible into her tight cunt. She was chanting "yesssss" over and over again as it felt like I pumped an impossible amount into her as she milked it out of me.

We finally started to come down, both of us collapsed and breathing heavily against each other. She held my head to her breasts as we slowly cooled off. She finally looked down at me and smiled. "I hope it was worth the money at least" she said.

"Fuck yes it was. I hope you don't feel hooker-y?" I smiled

She laughed. "Nope." She leaned back and sighed contentedly. She paused a few seconds before finally saying "You know, a few of the other girls at the cafe could use a few dollars...."