My Girlfriend's Sister

Story Info
Surprise reunion with an ex-my girlfriend's sister.
7.9k words
4.77
48.2k
96
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leader12
Leader12
979 Followers

"I'm really excited for you to meet my family," Emma said, as she turned off the highway. "I know they'll love you -- almost as much as I do," she said with a laugh.

I looked at her as she stared straight out the windshield. She was gorgeous, and I knew I was a lucky guy. We started dating only nine months ago, but we fell in love very quickly. Our interests were the same, we had similar tastes in music and literature, we both enjoyed live theater, and she, at least, was super smart. She was in her junior year at Northwestern studying Biomedical Engineering; I was in my second year of law school there. She had a fantastic sense of humor, though I'd LIKE to think I'm just a little bit funnier. She laughs at my jokes, so how could I not love her.

She had a long face with straight, black hair that fell past her shoulders. Her large, brown eyes always looked inviting, but when she added just a touch of makeup, they became completely irresistible. She had a cute nose and simple mouth with thin lips. I found her face incredibly attractive. But her body was a showstopper. She danced throughout high school and kept it up at college, meaning she had slender, strong legs and a thin torso. Her breasts were perfect for her body -- on the small side, but not too small. I loved her body, but I really loved her as a person.

Except for one bathroom break, we had been on the road for just over five hours when we pulled into her driveway in suburban Detroit.

"Oh, good, my sister is already here!" she excitedly said. "You're gonna love Katy."

I grabbed our two bags from the trunk and followed her up the front walk. As soon as she opened the door, she yelled, "Katy, we're here!"

I heard footsteps coming from the left side of the house, and Emma ran to the hallway to meet her sister. She threw her arms around her and gave her a big hug.

"I'm so glad to see you," Emma said.

"I'm happy to see you, too, Emma. It's been a few months."

"C'mere," she said, "I want you to meet my boyfriend."

As the two of them turned and started walking towards me, the blood drained from my face. Emma's sister, on the other hand, smiled.

"Katy, this is..." But before Emma could finish, Katy cut her off.

"Hi, Nathan," she said, expressing something between a smile and a laugh.

"Hi, Katherine," I managed to squeak out through my shock.

"Wait," Emma said, "Did I already tell you his name? And why'd you call her Katherine?"

"Umm, Katherine and I met at U of M," I said, referring to the University of Michigan, where we both went for undergrad.

"Oh, you knew her then?" Emma said.

Katherine stood there smiling but saying nothing.

"Uh, yeah," I said.

Emma looked at Katherine.

"Why are you smiling?"

"No reason," Katherine replied.

Emma kept looking back at me and then Katherine, and then back at me. Suddenly a lightbulb went off.

"Wait a minute," she said, sounding a little animated. "Did you two date?"

Neither of us said anything. Then a larger lightbulb seemed to go off.

"Holy shit!" Emma shouted. "Did you two fuck each other? Oh my god!" she said, looking at me, "I can't believe you fucked my sister! How could you do this to me?"

Katherine was quietly laughing by now, but I was not. With Emma glaring at me and yelling at me, laughing was not on my mind... even though I thought the whole situation was kind of funny.

Emma got louder.

"Answer me! How could you fuck my sister? Did you get off on knowing you fucked both of us?"

"Okay," I said quietly, "there's a perfectly legitimate explanation."

"Really?" Emma screamed at me. "I can't wait to hear this."

"First of all, I didn't even know you when I dated your sister," I said calmly.

"But you didn't think you should tell me when you DID meet me? When we dated? When you fucked me?"

Katherine was really enjoying this. She was holding one hand over her mouth to control her laugh, as she knew Emma would explode if she noticed how hard she was laughing.

"I didn't know you were Katherine's sister," I said, again remaining calm.

"Oh, really?" Emma replied. "You knew my sister's name, you knew my sister was your age, and you knew she went to Michigan the same time you were there. But you didn't know we were sisters? Want to explain?"

"Yes, I'm trying to," I said, getting a little more frustrated with Emma's tirade. "First, you always said your sister's name was Katy. I only knew her as Katherine. I didn't even think about it as the same name."

"Oh, sure," Emma fumed. "NO ONE would know that Katherine could be called Katy. That's a hard one."

"But you NEVER called her Katherine, and I NEVER heard her called Katy."

"C'mon," she said, "THAT'S your excuse?"

"No," I said, "there's more."

"I'm waiting!" Emma replied, folding her arms across her chest and tapping her foot over and over.

"Okay. Second, she didn't even live in the same city as you," I said.

Emma stopped tapping her foot and looked at Katheine. For the first time during this scene, Katherine spoke.

"That's true, Emma, Mom and Dad moved here the year after Nathan and I dated."

Emma thought about it and calmed down a little bit, but she was still pissed.

"I still think you should have known," she said.

"But there's one more thing, Emma, and this is really important."

For some reason, this seemed to get her upset again.

"Yeah? Really important? Let's hear it!" she challenged me.

I hesitated for a minute, which seemed to infuriate her and really amuse Katherine, who knew what was coming.

"Emma?" I said, drawing out my argument. "Katherine's last name is different than yours. I had no idea you were sisters."

When she heard this, for some reason, Emma got defensive.

"Well, her father died when she was less than a year old, and a year later our mom got remarried to my dad. What's wrong with that?" she asked accusingly.

"Nothing's WRONG with it," I shouted, "but it seems like a pretty good reason for not knowing you were sisters. You never told me your sister's last name.

By now, Katherine couldn't control herself and was laughing hysterically.

I was hoping my argument, which I thought was air-tight, would make Emma feel better. Instead, she looked at Katherine, who was still laughing, looked at me as I smiled at her, and stomped her foot.

"How would you like it if you found out I fucked your brother before we met?" she challenged.

"I don't think that would happen," I said.

"Of course not," she replied. "I wouldn't do that."

"No," I said, "it wouldn't happen because I don't have a brother." I smiled, trying to lighten the mood, but it didn't seem to work.

"SHIT! You know what I mean. Goddamn it, I still can't believe you fucked my sister!" she shouted. Then she stormed off towards the back of the house.

I looked at Katherine with a 'what do I do now' look, but she just kept laughing. Finally, she stopped laughing.

"Don't worry," she said, "I'll talk to her. She'll figure out she's being ridiculous. C'mon, I'll show you where the guest room is. Grab your bag. I'll take hers."

I rolled my bag over the tile, hearing the clicking as the wheels went into each wide grout line. Katherine walked toward the back of the house, and I followed her. I couldn't help but suddenly remember she had a really nice butt. I started having a few flashbacks, remembering exactly what her naked body looked like.

"Stop it," I told myself, "You shouldn't be thinking about her." Yeah, well, easier said than done.

Katherine pointed out the guest room.

"Drop your bag here and go back into the family room. I'll come meet you in a minute," she told me.

I followed her instructions and walked back down the hall. The foyer where we had our introductions was to the right, and there was a large family room to the left. It jutted out the back of the house and had windows across both shorter walls on the right and the left. The back was entirely glass sliding doors that led out to a large patio with outdoor furniture.

When Katherine didn't return after five minutes, I pulled out my phone and started surfing the web. It was almost fifteen minutes before she finally joined me.

"She's still coming to grips with the situation. At least she's not mad at you anymore -- I convinced her you didn't do anything wrong."

"Thanks for that," I said.

"Ha... no problem. She's still processing that her boyfriend slept with her sister."

"Okay," I said, "I kinda' understand. But it's not like..."

Katherine cut me off.

"It's okay, Nathan, we didn't do anything wrong. You don't need to defend yourself."

I knew she was right... I just didn't want Emma being upset.

"So," Katherine said, "how are you? How's law school?"

"It's good. It's hard, but I enjoy it. Life is good. How about you? Where are you working?"

She told me about her job in the Finance Department with a large auto supplier. We chatted for about fifteen minutes before Emma walked into the room.

"So, you guys discussing what position you want to have sex next time?" Emma asked.

Katherine and I both looked at her, paused for a half second, and then both started saying, "No! No! We're just..."

And then Emma started laughing.

"Wow, that was easy," she said. "I know, I know. No one did anything wrong. I was just kinda' shocked, okay? Can we just forget the last half hour?"

I stood up and Emma walked into my arms, which I wrapped around her and then squeezed her.

"I'm sorry," she said.

"It's okay," I said. "I understand. Well, kinda..."

"I'll make it up to you, I promise," she said.

She sat down with me, and the three of us continued talking.

About a half hour later, a side door opened and Emma's parents walked in. After giving both of her parents a hug and a kiss, she introduced me.

"Nice to meet you, Mr. Baker," I said as I firmly shook his hand.

"Please, call me Paul. Nice to meet you, Nathan."

Emma's mom extended her hand as she said, "And I'm Fran. Nice to meet you, Nathan."

"So, here's something funny," Emma said. "Nathan and Katherine kinda' knew each other at U of M. They lived in the same dorm and had some friends in common. They think they might have even been in the same group at a concert."

Later she told me she thought it would be awkward if something came out about us knowing each other but not having said anything.

"Ha, small world," Paul said.

We all went out for a really nice dinner that night. Emma's parents were great. Of course, I already liked Katherine, and it was clear that both of them were raised well, with good values. Katherine and I didn't have a messy break-up, we just started seeing each other less and less until we stopped dating. So, it wasn't awkward, like it could have been, spending time with an ex.

After we got home, Katherine said goodbye and left for her apartment. Emma, her parents, and I talked for a while before they said they were going to sleep. Their bedroom was on the opposite side of the house from the Emma's bedroom and mine. Emma and I watched TV for a while before she gave me sly look and said, "Let's get ready for bed."

"Come into my room," she said, "I need some help with something, please."

I followed her into her room, and she closed the door. Emma put her arms around me.

"I want to apologize for making a scene earlier today," she said.

"It's okay," I said. "It's all forgotten."

"Well, not COMPLETELY forgotten," she said. She could tell I was confused by the expression on my face.

"I had a few questions," she said. I didn't think this sounded good.

"Is Katy good in bed?" she asked with a smile.

"Ummm, you're not really gonna ask that, are you?" I said.

"I just did," she said, still smiling.

"C'mon, Emma, I'm not going to talk about your sister. First of all, it was a long time ago. Second, it's just not right."

"Okay," Emma said, "we won't talk about Katy. But I have another question. Am I good in bed?" The broad smile on her face was priceless.

"Hmmm," I said. "You know, I seem to remember thinking, 'wow, this girl is really good in bed', but maybe you should help refresh my memory."

Emma got on her knees, unbuckled my belt, opened my pants button, and pulled down the zipper. She pulled my pants down to my ankles. Then she rubbed my dick through my underwear.

"Gee, it doesn't seem as big and hard as I remember," she said.

"If you keep rubbing, I think it'll get more to your liking."

"I bet I can do something else to speed it along," she said.

She pulled down my underwear, wrapped her hand around my growing dick, and stuck the tip into her mouth. She swirled her tongue around the head while she stroked my quickly hardening tool. I sucked in air as her tongue stoked me. She pulled it out of her mouth for a second to report on progress.

"Oh, yeah," she said, "this is working really well. It's getting bigger and harder."

She went back to sucking the tip and stroking, and I was now at full mast. She put more of my dick into her mouth and switched from stroking my dick to tickling my balls.

"Shit, Emma, you get a top rating from me on your oral technique. But should we be doing this in your parents' house?"

"Once they go to bed, they never come over to this side of the house. And I've never had sex in my bedroom at home. I think it's time I should."

I pulled Emma into a standing position and pulled her top over her head. As soon as I tossed her top on the bed, my hands automatically cupped both of her breasts. Her nipples were already pushing out her white, satin bra, and I pinched both of them.

"Mmmmm, that's nice," she said, closing her eyes for just a second.

I turned her around and unhooked the bra. I reached around and cupped her breasts, enjoying much more the feel of her bare skin rather than her bra. I squeezed her breasts rather hard, but her sweet moan let me know she liked it. I continued squeezing the left breast while I pinched the nipple on her right. After a few seconds, I turned her around so I could suck on those beautiful nipples.

I put my mouth on her right breast and flicked my tongue quickly over her very hard nipple. Emma made sweet sounds as she reached down and stroked my dick.

"You'd better be careful," I said, "if you keep that up, I'm going to make a mess of your hand."

Emma giggled. "I don't mind the mess, but I think I want to save it for somewhere else."

I unbuckled her pants and pushed them to the floor. As she kicked off her sandals and stepped out of her pants, I pulled off my shoes and socks and kicked off my pants and underwear which had been pooled at my ankles.

I pushed my dick down as I pulled Emma against my body. I placed my lips on hers as she rubbed her body against my hard member. We tangled our tongues together as I squeezed Emma's ass cheeks.

After a few minutes, I slipped my hand into her panties and slipped a finger between her slick lips. Emma moaned as I slipped my middle finger into her very wet pussy. I only stroked in and out a few times before she was grunting as she humped my finger. I put a second finger in, and her whining got louder. When I started rubbing her clit with my thumb, she thrust her pelvis forward.

"Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!" she whimpered, having trouble even speaking between her heavy breaths. "Keep going! Keep going! Keep going!"

I increased the speed of my fingers going in and out and the speed of my thumb rubbing her clit. After one more minute, Emma's head fell back, her pussy clamped down on my fingers, and her entire pelvis started rhythmically pushing forward, just a little, over and over and over. With each thrust, Emma let out a soft whimper. I kept massaging her clit as I stroked her pussy throughout her orgasm, which lasted over 30 seconds.

When she finished, she weakly wrapped her arms around me as her head fell onto my chest. I held her against me in silence as she slowly regained her strength. I smiled as I held her. After a minute, she didn't move her head, but she managed to speak.

"I love what you do to me," she said, barely more than whispering.

"I love doing that to you. More than you can imagine," I whispered back.

After another 30 seconds she lifted her head, looked at me, and smiled.

"That was nice, but it didn't answer the question," she said.

"Huh? What question?"

"You were supposed to determine if I was good in bed," she said with a smile. "We've established you've very good at getting me off, but how should we answer the question?"

"Oh, yeah," I said. "Let me think. What could we possibly do to answer that question? How about I take off those panties and you get on your bed on your hands and knees."

Emma smiled at me as I slipped my hands in the waistband of her panties and slowly pulled them down. As I bent down, I kissed her skinny landing strip, gave a short kiss on her clit, which caused her to whine for a second, and I kissed her pussy lips. But I didn't linger, as my dick was looking for some relief. I pushed her panties to the floor, and she stepped out of them. She got on the bed as requested, with her head near the headboard.

"Uh-uh," I said. "Turn 90 degrees and come back toward the edge of the bed.:

Emma smiled as she followed instructions. She spread her knees apart, giving me a beautiful view I never tire of. As I walked up behind her, I stuck my middle finger in my mouth. When I got to her, I slipped my finger in her pussy; she was still very wet and my finger easily slid in.

"That's nice," Emma said, 'but you can do better than that."

I pulled out my finger and grabbed my dick. She was at the perfect height for me to be able to stand upright as I pushed my dick into her pussy. When I slipped all the way in, we both moaned. As I held that position for a second, Emma squeezed her pelvic floor muscle over and over, gripping and releasing my dick over and over. The feeling was incredible. I pulled out slowly and pushed all the way in, and Emma did it again. While the feeling was wonderful, the net effect was to get me even more fired up, causing me to automatically increase the speed of my thrusts.

We were both making sounds that were unintelligible but clearly indicated extreme pleasure. I put both hands on Emma's ass cheeks and pushed them together, increasing the pressure on my member and making her feel even tighter. Then I'd pull her cheeks apart for a second to get a wonderful view of my dick being swallowed by her beautiful pussy.

Emma laid her head down on the bed, which change the angle of entry and felt even better. Equally important, it freed her right hand. She used it to reach back and tickle my balls. I wanted to hold out so that Emma could come before me, but her fingers on my balls made that impossible. After just two more thrusts, I exploded into her. My first shot felt HUGE -- stronger than any I'd ever had. Fortunately, the combination of my dick's pulsing and my warm cum flooding her tunnel caused her to start orgasming. This had the effect of her pussy squeezing my dick even harder.

The incredible pleasure that flowed through my entire body was better than anything I had ever felt. My eyes were clasped shut as I felt like I was in a parallel universe. I could hear Emma making sounds, but it was as if she was in a different room, far away. The feeling seemed to last forever, though it was really only ten seconds.

As I started to return to the real world, Emma was still in the midst of her own pleasure. Though I was losing my erection, I could still feel Emma's pussy contracting every couple of seconds. Her ass was twitching in synch with the contractions, and I could now hear her orgasmic whimpers. Her orgasm continued for another 30 seconds before she let out one very long sigh. She fell flat on the bed, causing my dick to disengage from her pussy. Cum immediately started dripping out of her.

Leader12
Leader12
979 Followers