Helping Out a Barista Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She finally brought her arms down and opened her eyes, staring into mine for a moment, then looking down at my prominent erection standing proud in front of me. She gave me a little nod of acknowledgement -- like, "hey turns out you're not completely without a functioning penis" -- and then reached for the top of her pants, continuing to sway as her thumbs hooked into the waistband and began to slowly peel them down her legs. Apparently it wasn't just bras she wasn't fond of, as it quickly became clear she wasn't wearing any underwear either. Her legs were just as immaculate as the rest of her, and she effortlessly kicked her pants across the room, standing completely naked in front of me without a hint of embarrassment. As she stood fully up I got my first look between her legs, and keeping with the trend of her smooth body, she apparently shaved herself smooth there as well.

She cocked her head at me, then looked down at my hands, and I realized I was still holding the bundles of money. I tossed them on the bed behind her and took a step towards her. "OK if I touch you now?" I could barely get the words out, terrified that she'd just laugh at me or worse, say no. She reached behind her and grabbed two of the stacks of bills I had just tossed -- ten grand, on top of the five she already took for, well, for nothing -- and simply nodded.

I wasted no time closing the small gap between us and resting my hand on her hip, slowly moving it up her side, until i felt the swell of her ribcage start to soften into the larger swell of her breast. I leaned a little closer as I began to cup her breast, and my erection just barely grazed her stomach just above her smooth pussy. She calmly but forcefully pushed me back, just a bit, and shook her head lightly. Apparently my cock touching her was off limits. So instead I brought my other hand up to her other side, and cupped both of her breasts in front of me, lightly kneading them, savoring every sense that I could. The smell of her shampoo mixed with just a hint of sweat, the sound of her breathing, the feel of her skin, the absolute perfection of a human standing in front of me.

I realized the one sense missing was taste, and I leaned down to kiss her breast as I held it in my hand, and she again reached out and stopped me, shaking her head.

"Please" I pleaded. "I need to know what you taste like."

She did one of her trademark smirks, reached behind her again and grabbed another 5000 dollar bundle from the bed and tossed it among her things. But she continued to push my head back, so I wasn't quite sure what I was getting this time. She took a step back and sat back on the bed, scooching up slightly to spread her legs in front of, raising her feet up on the bed.

I took that cue without a second thought, getting on my knees in front of her -- yet again in a subservient position and paying for the privilege. Her smooth pussy inches from my face, her sweet and musky odor hitting my nose seconds before my mouth landed on her inner thigh. I slowly began kissing my way up her leg, inward, inching towards my reward. I reached my hand up and began stroking her other leg, lower, rubbing her ass as I kissed along the final few inches. My tongue traced the outline of her labia, and I heard the slightest of moans, the first time I felt like she had shown any enjoyment in this experience that wasn't torturing me.

I brought my hand from her ass and moved my thumb to the bottom of her slit, while my tongue stayed on the top, lightly tracing around her lips and near her clit. Moving my thumb slowly in circles it gently entered her, and she gasped and pushed her hips up into my mouth. I felt her clit starting to enlarge under my tongue, and she started grinding against me, quickly growing more urgent. She reached down and grabbed the back of my head, pulling me into her, basically just humping my face while I struggled to breathe, trying my best to move my tongue and thumb against her in rhythm.

She suddenly pulled one of her feet off the bed and pushed me back with it, and growled "get on the bed. On your back." My mind flashed to my night with Kristina, where she in the throes of passion took our agreement to the next level, all but begging for my cock inside her. I was so hard it almost hurt, and I was 100% ready to bury myself into Carly.

I laid back on the bed as instructed and just waited as she spun around and straddled me, her soaked cunt hovering just above my thighs, my cock standing proudly in front of her. She looked at me with a bit of lust in her eyes, but also that mix of cruelty and cunning that i had begun to grow used to. She started to walk, on her knees, forward, my manhood sliding along her slit... and then she kept going, hovering above my stomach, my chest.... and then my face. She eased herself down on top of my face, and slowly resumed grinding against me, this time fully in control. I could hear her moans and gasps start to increase in volume and intensity, but at the same time was finding it harder to catch my breath as her thighs tightened around my head. I could smell her arousal growing as she used my extended tongue like a sex toy, her hand grabbing my hair and shoving my face into her, as it felt like she was putting her entire weight onto me to try to get herself off. I was starting to panic when she finally called out and just GUSHED onto my face. She held herself against me, convulsing in orgasm as I tried desperately to breathe and not drown in her juices.

She finally rolled off of me and let me catch my breath. Despite almost being suffocated I had never been so turned on by something in my entire life. She was lying next to me just running her hands up and down her own body, coming down off of her orgasm, and it was just the sexiest fucking thing I'd ever seen. I couldn't help myself, and reached down and grabbed my own cock. I knew at this point she'd never let me fuck her, but I had to come. I was actually in pain from being so turned on.

She saw me almost immediately and smacked my hand away from my own masturbation. I audibly whined in frustration and she smiled cruelly, sitting up on her knees next to me. She had the lightest sheen of sweat on her which somehow made her body even more perfect, just a slight glisten as she towered above me, not allowing me the release I was desperate for. "Please" was all I said, and she laughed again, and looked back at the pile of money still at the foot of the bed before looking back at me, and then my cock.

"You're not gonna fuck me, no matter how much money you have" she said. "But you've been a pretty good boy tonight." One single finger traced up my leg, getting tortuously closer and closer to my balls. "I figure you maybe deserve SOMETHING." Her hand reached my balls and cupped them lightly, before pulling away. She reached behind her, and grabbed two more bundles of money -- another 10k -- and threw it onto "her" pile. She returned her hand to my balls and just gently massaged them, then brought her other hand around and ever so gently just touched the head of my penis and dragged her nail from the head to the base. My cock jumped and throbbed, as she began to move just the tip of her finger up and down the shaft, and my hips raised off the bed slightly, my body begging for an end to the teasing. She stopped again, and grabbed another two bundles of cash from my dwindling pile and threw it among hers. I was drunk with lust, and couldn't even register what she was doing, unless it had to do with getting me off. He hand finally came back and fully wrapped around my erection, squeezing at the base and forcing a glob of pre-cum to push out the top and ooze down towards her hand. She took her hand that had been massaging my balls and just put it on my thigh so she could lean forward and hover over me, her breasts dangling above me as she slowly stroked me.

She stared at my face, watching my reactions closely as she moved her hand up and down, lubricated by my precum, slowly speeding her pace and increasing her pressure. I felt a twinge in my balls and knew I was close. She knew it too, as she suddenly stopped again, and sat back on her haunches, leaving me just humping the air where her hand just was. She smiled and watched me before reaching behind her yet again, taking the final stacks of my savings, and tossing it in her pile. 50,000 dollars now sat next to her purse in a large messy pile, and she again looked at me, with a sultry seductive look, before leaning her head towards my crotch.

As she got closer she extended her tongue, and then licked around the head of my cock. It jumped, brushing across her lips on its own. I was as hard as I had ever been in my life, and I was watching this absolute goddess get ready to give me a blowjob.

She leaned forward slightly more, sucking the tip into her mouth and just lightly sucking on it, before moving me deeper into her mouth. I didn't know a blowjob could feel this good. She was warm and soft and firm at the same time, her tongue pressing against me as she brought her hand around and massaged my balls for a few moments before moving her hand up to grab the base of my shaft tightly, and start stroking me along with the rhythm of her mouth. I was getting so close. My body was literally tingling like I was going to pass out. I think I saw stars. I was going to blow a load the size of a geyser into or onto this girl in like 10 seconds.

She took her mouth off me, leaned to a kneeling position, and just started masturbating me in earnest. The sight of her breasts swaying to her hand stroking me brought me right up to that final hump, when I saw her lean back to where the pile of money once was, and pat the bed with her free hand, still stroking me, closer and closer to completion. I was so close, and she got this disappointed look on her face and said "seems you're out of money..." I barely registered what she was saying, 'money, what is she even talking about, who cares about money' and felt my balls start to pulse when she squeezed as hard as she could around the base of my cock and slapped her other hand over the tip saying "no money? no fun" I was well past the point of no return but whatever she was doing made it so nothing could escape. My balls were contracting and pushing but nothing could come out, and the pain was excruciating, but she kept her grip, staring into my eyes as my orgasm was completely destroyed, pleasure turning into pain and disappointment like I had never felt before.

Finally when I stopped pulsing she let go, and the tiniest jet of cum launched out of my quickly withering penis, hovered in the air above me, and landed square on my face.

Carly just started cackling in laughter as I lay there in agony and humiliation, my own blast of cum running down my nose to the side of my face. Still laughing, she got up off the bed, quickly put her pants and shirt on and started stacking all of the bundles of cash together. "Maybe if you had just a little more for me that could have ended better for you. Next time?"

She blew me a kiss and turned and walked towards the door.

12