Helping Out a Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well I'm glad I got here early." He smiled and turned back over. "I was enjoying the massage on the back of my legs, let's keep going there," he said. "I thought it was very stress relieving." He continued.

I continued to massage his legs and again strayed over towards his buttocks. As my fingers gently splayed across his thighs and ass, they gently stroked between his legs and I faintly touched the outside of his balls.

Jack moaned and suggested I was hitting all the right spots. I was so horny.

"Give me a couple of minutes Jack, I'll be back in two." I said.

"Hurry back Beth, this is sublime." Was his response.

I went into the kitchen and after some deliberation, I removed my bra.

My nipples were on fire and I gave them a little squeeze. They were bursting through my t-shirt like rockets, begging for attention. I plucked up the courage and went back into the lounge.

Jack was still on his stomach, so I continued to massage around his thighs and inner legs, stroking his balls a couple of times and eliciting the same response as before.

"Time to turn over Jack." I said.

"Right you are," Jack said and as he turned around, he looked at me and stared at my chest.

"Beth, you've taken that lovely black bra off."

"I was enjoying massaging you and getting a little warm. Would you prefer it if I put it back on, it's no problem?" I suggested, not expecting him to agree of course...

"Oh no, don't do that. My word your breasts look absolutely amazing. I'm simply not going to be able to take my eyes off them." He said, continuing to stare in wonderment.

I just smiled and started to massage Jack's shoulders. As I did so. I used my elbows to push my breasts together, pushing my hard nipples out over towards Jack's face as he looked up at me.

"Just wonderful Beth." He said with a huge grin on his face. He knew what I was doing, and he knew I knew what I was doing. He wanted to give me the maximum encouragement.

I smiled at him as I slowly worked his shoulders, leaning down closer to his face so that my nipples were almost touching his as I squeezed them together with my arms and allowed the nipples to jut out at him.

Jack was now getting very horny and pushing his body closer to me.

I ran my right hand down his side and slowly pulled the towel away from him and let it drop on the floor. I smiled at him and his rock-hard cock bounced on his body as his towel left him.

I looked down at his cock and back up at Jack.

Jack looked at me with lust in is eyes, who would make the first move?

I climbed over Jack and placed my legs either side of his naked body, I still had my leggings on.

I massaged his shoulders again bringing my breasts down so that they were now brushing his face.

Jack opened his mouth and let my t-shirt covered nipple brush his open mouth as I continued to massage.

He brought up his hands and grabbed both of my breasts.

He kneaded them and squeezed my nipples as I continued to massage and stare into Jack's eyes.

I ran my hands over his chest and slowly down to his stomach. I stroked his cock.

Grabbing it in my left hand I slowly jerked it, then climbed down his body and settled with his rock hard, dripping cock, millimetres from my mouth.

"Do it Beth." He panted.

I opened my mouth, agonizingly slowly, then licked my lips and let his cock touch my lips and chin. He was thrusting it at me, trying to get it into my open mouth.

"Please, suck me Beth."

I opened my mouth wide and came down over Jack's cock. Slowly I suckled my way all the way back up and released Jack's cock from my mouth.

I got comfortable and as Jack sat up I started to lick his balls gently and stroking his cock at the same time licked further down his shaft and under his balls.

"Turn around Jack." I commanded gently

Jack lay on his side and opened his legs. I licked around his balls then clambering up his right leg, I nestled my tongue in between his legs and worked it into his ass.

"Oh my God Beth that is incredible."

I never spoke but continued to lick and suck and push my tongue inside him. As I grabbed his cock he reached down and squeezed my ass.

"Oh god Beth I can't take it I'm gonna cum."

I jerked his cock as I continued to lick his asshole. His cum shot everywhere, all over my hand and his stomach.

He lay down and working him back onto his back, I gently licked the cum from his stomach.

He was lying in ecstasy as I tasted his juices.

We cleaned up and Jack got dressed.

"Beth that was a dream come true for me. I hope you are OK with what just happened? He asked, sounding a little concerned.

"Well it will clearly have to stay between me and you, but I'm totally OK with it. I've always found you very attractive. That was amazing for me."

We kissed, hugged and he left. I went home and on to bed, satisfied but with a deep need to cum.

I watched porn and brought myself to a shuddering orgasm with my fingers.

Tina called me the next day and I was a little sheepish as I took her call.

"Hi Tina, anything wrong?"

"Yes, I guess there is," she replied.

Why did I feel like I was in trouble?

"It's Rob, he's asked me to marry him."

"Congratulations?" I half asked, half exclaimed.

"I said No." she responded.

"Oh really? Why?" I asked. Half mouthing the word 'drip' in my head, but ensuring I came across caring and concerned.

"Well, he's just a bit of a drip." Tina said, apologetically. There it is, I thought...

"I'm not ready to marry him, I'm really not sure he's my type, He's not even very good in bed he cums and rolls over, what about me?" Tina asked, showing a new foxy version I'd not experienced before.

"Well, as you know, that wouldn't work for me, but I'm a little surprised to hear those words come out of your mouth. Have you finally found your pussy Tina?" I joked.

"Very funny Beth, but yes, actually I have. Since I started doing massages I've realised I'm a much more sensual, even sexual person than I realised. I think It's the contact.

"I see," I said, fighting the urge to say, "well that and the two-hour fucking sessions with your footballer friend and jerking off old Reg every week might have something to do with it."

"Look, if it's not meant to be, it's not meant to be." I said.

Tina quickly responded, "Listen to you sounding all spiritual, have we swapped roles?"

We laughed and realised why we were such good friends.

"Thank you so much for helping me out, I really appreciate it, in fact I've bought you a present."

"There was really no need," I said, "I've really enjoyed it, well you know it's been OK, not as hard as I thought it might be." I continued, protesting a little too much so she didn't rumble me.

"Reg called to ask if you could see him this evening at 5 but I told him to wait a few more days until I return, is that OK?" Tina said.

"I really don't mind Tina," I said, "I can be at yours at 5 if he wants, why not, final massage and all that."

"Great," Tina said, jumping at it. "I could do with the money I've eaten half of Spain, I'll let him know"

We hung up and arranged to meet for a drink as soon as she returned.

It was 3pm, in two hours I needed to be at Tina's flat to massage Reg. Dirty old Reg who would be hoping for a happy ending. My loins tingled. Time for a shower and a suitable uniform for ambush!

I arrived at Tina's and prepared the room. Lighting candles etc.

The room already smelt lovely as I had applied a reasonable dab of my latest Jo Malone perfume, I smelt gorgeous, if I may say so!

I had also carefully considered my uniform, but in the end decided for the doctor's coat, must appear professional I thought. I did however have a reasonable amount of make up applied and was feeling pretty sexy. Let's see if Reg was looking for a happy ending or here to apologise.

He arrived and was as playful as ever, I made out like nothing had happened last time and greeted him warmly. He complemented me on my look and smell.

"Well Beth, I'm so glad you agreed to see me again, I really enjoyed my last visit. You look and smell absolutely ravishing today." He said, as he got comfortable, naked on his back on the massage table.

"I could tell." I joked and smiled at him, shaking my head like he was a naughty boy.

He was staring at my top, wondering what I had on underneath, looking up my coat, did I have a skirt on?

My massaging was having the same effect on Reg and as he turned over, he made no attempt to hide his erection. My smile and occasional look at it (it looked so tasty) was also giving him the courage to be bold. Why did I agree to massage him again after last time unless I was prepared to accept his behaviour one might ask?

He started to stroke his cock.

"I can't resist Beth I'm sorry." He said , "you look and smell like heaven, don't deny me a little pleasure, I will cum quickly and it will be all over soon, just let me jerk while I watch you and feel your hands on me.

"OK." I said, teasing him.

"Oh, thank you Beth you beautiful sexy goddess." As he ramped up the pace jerking his cock and rubbing his balls.

Time to strike I thought.

I walked alongside him and started to slowly undo my shirt buttons while maintaining eye contact. He stared at me, stroking away like crazy.

I removed my shirt and let it drop to the floor. Underneath I was wearing........

......Nothing. I was naked.

"Fucking hell!" was all Reg said.

"Slow down," I said. "I want a little fun, stand up." I ordered.

While Reg stood up, his cock held high, dripping with precum, I got down on my knees and slowly shuffled towards Reg and opening my mouth put my tongue out as far as I could and licked his cock up and down.

I took his cock deep in my mouth and slowly sucked him while stroking his balls

He took his cock in his hand and jerked, pushing his dripping end deep into my mouth.

"Oh yes suck it Beth baby." He said.

I did as requested, then moved down to his balls and around his groin and pushed my tongue into his ass.

"Fucking hell Beth, what are you doing to me?"

"I'm licking your asshole." I said.

I continued then resumed sucking his cock deep.

He moaned and groaned so I stopped before I took him too far.

"Lick my pussy." I commended and pushed his head down.

He did not need asking twice. He licked and sucked at my pussy like a man possessed, compliment after compliment accompanied his sucking and licking as he told me I was a goddess and how wonderful I tasted.

My orgasm came like a thunderstorm, ripping through my body and resulting in a small squirt across the floor.

I bent over the table and Roger stood and pushed his wet cock into my soaking pussy, it glided in and he commenced fucking my deep down to his balls. He shuddered and let out a whimper as his cum filled my pussy. I only met this dirty old man 3 days ago.

We collapsed in an erotic heap.

We exchanged phone numbers and Reg left with an invite to mine for a night of hot sex the following week.

Tina arrived home on Saturday and I popped over Sunday evening after she had unpacked etc.

We had a glass of wine and a takeaway and she explained her situation, although unsurprisingly left out the massage sessions in her explanation. Either way, her and Rob was not to be, but she loved Barcelona, we agreed we would have a weekend there soon. I love tapas!

"Cuddle me." She said as we got cosy on the sofa.

We were wearing very cosy clothes, but Tina was wearing a grey sports sweatshirt and was clearly not wearing a bra.

I cuddled her and looked down at her magnificent breasts. Oh, what I would give to see them, touch them, squeeze them, suck them, lick them all over and suck her nipples. I wondered what kind of panties she was wearing. Would she complain if I slipped my hand inside her leggings and inside her panties and stroked her pussy and clitoris. Would she be wet, would she open her legs and let me finger her pussy, lick it and make her cum.

I guess I would never find out.

"I need to go now Tina." Busy day tomorrow. (Please ask me to stay I thought)

"Me too Beth baby, thank you so much again for helping me out, shall we meet up in the week? Hang on, I almost forgot your present."

She ran into the bedroom and I cursed myself, I wish I had had the courage to stroke her breasts as we sat there, maybe she would have enjoyed it and let me carry on. I wouldn't disappoint her, I would make her cum, as many times as she could stand.

"Open it then." She said, handing me the wrapped present. A long rectangular box.

I opened it. It was a vibrator, shaped like a big white cock!

"It's, um, it's, just like a big cock." I said. We burst out laughing and fell about.

I packed it in my bag and said, "See you later," to my new vibrating friend!

We kissed goodnight. I lingered, I think she did a little too.

I went home.


12