All Comments on 'Helping Out a Friend from the Gym'

by RubberDickie

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice story

A lot of married guys can relate to this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hot and believable

Hot story, thanks for posting. Very believable too, and a lot of true observations too (e.g. the ease with which guys will have sex compared with women's "mind games" etc., the importance of discretion, not being caught, etc. and how anal is better than vaginal, and so on - all very true).

justagirlatheartjustagirlatheartover 7 years ago
Very Believable and Astutely Written

I think that a lot of guys, single, married, or that have or have had, girl friends can relate

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Cockfun

I believe ALL men are bi, let's face it, if we could suck ourselves off then wed never leave the house

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love your stories

Read both of them And love the real authentic feel they have. I feel like they could happen to me, which makes them hotter to read than other stories. Are they true? If not you're a great story teller. Hope you write some mote

PleasureOverloadPleasureOverloadabout 7 years ago
Nice

Very good, I sat reading this next to my wife while she watched TV. I got pretty hard with your description of Eric cumming in John's mouth, it provided me with a nice visualisation of the experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved this story

Since reading your story, I've been checking out a couple of guys at my gym who have really nice looking cocks. I've never done anything with a guy, but have starting wondering lately what it's like sucking a guy off and letting him cum in your mouth. I'm married, so will probably never get the chance, but it makes for really hot reading. Who knows, one of these days I might just work up the nerve to try it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fantastic!!!

Great story! I had a similar event. This younger black guy at the gym, paid me several compliments once. I was flattered and blushed. He was very ripped and over 8 inches taller than me, plus half my age. In the locker room, he even commented on my cock, which was hard after seeing him naked. We went to his house, where he submiited himself to me. I will never forget his huge cock and him riding my cock. More stories!

JustSexual_4321JustSexual_4321over 4 years ago
Sounds great, tastes better

This sounds like a great way to find and suck some hot cock. That said, I would love to read stories where someone approached another guy in the locker room or shower and the guy wasn't into it. How would they respond? Is it a big scene or just a casual, no thanks dude thing? Is it enough to just eye up some guy's nice cock until he catches on?

ptscuriousptscuriousover 2 years ago

Thanks for yet another enjoyable short story, which could be based on reality, I have to agree with you and some of the other commenters Sex with other Men is so much easier and less complicated than with woman and that is the case there in the UK as well.

HanksvilleHanksvilleover 2 years ago

Great story and great advice given to the new friend. Very well written and great story line. Much appreciated!

parker3522parker35229 months ago

For two years I was the "cocksucker on demand" for a straight married guy that lived near me. He worked from home. His wife worked a half hour away. I would get a text: "Hey, how's it going" I'd text back: "10 minutes"

I'd drive to his house, walk in the open overhead garage door. He'd meet me in the hallway, turn, walk to the guest bedroom, with me following. We would enter the room, he would slide his shorts down, I'd drop to my knees and take his hard cock into my mouth.

I'd suck him, lick him and he would usually fuck my mouth which I loved. He would cum. Then it was over. His fire was out until the next: "Hey, how's it going"

This took place well over 30 times over those two years. Then he stopped. guilty I suspect. But still. cock to suck for me. I too write stories here in Literotica. Many are based on my own experiences. Check them out if you like.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRubberDickie@RubberDickie
Sometimes our sexuality develops gradually over time. For others, it's thrust in our faces to either accept or deny. I feel fortunate that mine was both (albeit it was thrust a little sooner than I expected). That said, I learned to enjoy the company of women and men at an ear...