Helping Out a Friend Pt. 02

Story Info
Waking up together.
2.2k words
4.48
9.7k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I fell asleep on Josh with my head resting on his big chest, but when I woke up I was on my side facing away from him, and I felt the weight and muscle of his body wrapped around me, engulfing my slight frame from behind. His enormous cock was rock hard pushing up against my back. His big balls were pushing into my ass. I couldn't tell for sure but it seemed like he was semi-awake. Josh loved cuddling me like that. He moved his head to the back of my neck and started nibbling on it....

Then, for the first time, I had nasty thoughts about Josh trying to fuck me. These thoughts came out of nowhere, but were probably precipitated by his loving caress, how he nibbled on my neck, and the feeling of his giant cock and balls pushing into my back and ass. It was so romantic and it fueled deep fantasies as he pushed lots of cock and ball meat into me as if to remind me of his sheer size and weight. There was no question that I was very naive about the reality of such a giant cock penetrating my pristine little asshole. On the other hand, the fantasies were so fulfilling and sexy. Giving up my virginity to him sounded wonderful. There was no doubt that Josh cared deeply about me now.

I pushed my ass into him and as I did so I could feel his super-thick cock shaft separating my butt cheek. Josh started humping me and the big shaft forced my butt cheeks further apart and it started rubbing directly on my asshole as he humped more diligently. I couldn't believe how good it felt as I arched my back to open myself up more, and rubbed my asshole on his shaft in unison with his humping to enjoy greater contact with my tiny hole....

"That's it Jimmy.... Rub that tight asshole on my giant cock shaft. Fuck, it feels amazing."

"Oh Josh, it does feel amazing. My ass is coming alive!"

"Let's get your ass scent all over my cock. Then I want you to blow me."

"Oh yeah, I can feel my asshole juicing up your big fat cock. Is that supposed to happen?"

"It sure is. Your asshole is being totally stimulated like it never has before, and it's oozing juices and swellin up, just like a fully stimulated pussy. Here, coat my giant cock with your ass juice."

I did as he asked and he took me to heaven. His massive shaft was rubbing on my asshole with so much force and friction that my hole was being torqued open and I could feel a wonderful sensation of it being stretched. I realized if he kept rubbing his shaft on me he was going to make me cum. My little cock was rock hard and dripping. My ass was oozing enough lube to really moisten Josh's giant cock. I was getting so horny and started to get powerful cravings to suck and lick on his giant cock.

I forced myself to pull my spread-out ass cheeks away from his cock shaft and turned to face him. Wow, what a big muscled-up stud! I instinctively began worshipping his muscles and he reacted by flexing a double biceps pose for me. He smelled so strong and musky, and his skin tasted salty and manly. He flexed his giant biceps and I caressed and felt both of them up. I licked and kissed each of them passionately. Then while I was worshipping his left bicep he used his right hand to move my face full into his shaved smooth left armpit, and said...

"Here Jimmy, this is what a real man smells like."

God, it was so strong and so sexy! I ended up going back and forth working both super muscled armpits and giant vein engorged biceps. At that point, to fully satisfy my growing lust for his powerful man scent I rubbed my face into the super stud's armpits, then moved up and kissed him on the lips. Josh loved smelling his super strong scent on my face, and he was losing control....

"Jimmy, you need to go down on my giant cock now. It's so ready for you."

He pushed me down to the super-big rock-hard cock that was now flopping around heavily as if it was trying to get my attention, hitting me in the head a few times. It was so big and heavy that when it flopped into my face it jolted me with a big thud. I grabbed it to prevent that impact from knocking me around any further and immediately started going to work on it, licking, kissing, and sucking.

When I licked his cock shaft I tasted ass, my ass. It was a lot better tasting than I thought it would be, and I moaned so Josh knew I liked it. He was going crazy with my slutty behavior and it pushed him closer to orgasm, then I said...

"Mmmmmmmmmm, my ass tastes sexy on your giant cock, I just love it."

I exaggeratedly smacked my lips, and he responded...

"Oh fuck, your the sexiest little slut I've ever had..... You're so nasty!"

"Your stud body makes me nasty. I want to be nasty to you all the time."

Then my emotions drove me to say....

"Josh, I want to take the place of your girlfriend, forever. I'm going to show you that I'm a lot better for you."

"You might just do that Jimmy. Frankly, I haven't even thought about her when I'm around you."

I sucked his giant cock as we talked, and pulled my mouth off of it to respond and truthfully inform him about my interests and goals...

"I want you to only think about me from now on."

"But Jimmy, I have needs... I need to fuck. You'd have to deal with that too and it won't be easy. It would be brutal... Are you willing to sacrifice yourself to accommodate me?"

"I will try so hard... You'll see."

"I don't think you fully comprehend what my super-big cook would do to you."

"I think I have an idea....I mean, look at this colossal fucking cock!"

Josh was intrigued with the possibility of mounting me, and I was too...

"Oh Josh, just think about pounding open my little virgin asshole. I'm going to finish you off with my mouth now while you focus on what you're gonna do to my super tight little pussy."

Then, Josh moaned and hardened even more than I thought possible, and he exploded all over the place. His muscular body jerked around. There was so much wad! I loved eating it and I loved the way it felt splattering all over my face and upper body. In the middle of his explosion, I kept saying...

"That's it, Josh.... Fuck my ass.... Breed me out!"

It seemed to prolong his orgasm as more thick ropes of sperm shot out. It tasted so fucking good. As he relaxed from his powerful orgasm, and I rested my head on his powerfully muscled chest, we talked about where things were going...

"That was amazing Jimmy, just amazing."

"Was it better than with your girlfriend?"

"Oh yeah, it was a lot better. Honestly, you are the sexiest slut I've ever been with."

"I love hearing that. I'm so horny right now. Will you let me smell your muscular armpits again?"

"Sure, come up here and get off on it."

I scooted up his big body and he flexed his biceps again, opening up his muscled armpits. I dived in face first and took him in as I pumped his side with my little, but very hard cock. I guess I went a little crazy moaning and whimpering as I took in his stinky BO. The stimulation was so great that I came in only a few minutes, and spurting cum on his side. But right before I came I couldn't stop myself from saying....

"I'm so in love with you and want to take care of you all the time."

I came very hard and pushed my face into his armpit throughout my orgasm, smelling as deeply as I could. My wad spurted on his side.

"You are making me fall in love with you, Jimmy. Show me how much you love me and lap your sperm off the side of my body."

I greedily complied and lapped my cum off of him, and said...

"I taste so good."

That made Josh get so big and hard again and I went back down on him with as much lust as before. As I worshipped his massive cock with my mouth and face I simultaneously fantasized about getting pounded by the monstrosity. It made my ass tingle. But I also understood it probably wasn't even possible. Nonetheless, I kept my mind open to it regardless of the consequences of physically dealing with the sheer size of his giant cock. All this was going through my mind as I sucked him off again. Then I heard Josh say.....

"Fuck that's so nice. Suck that big fucking cock and feed on my big load again you little cum whore."

"I love this stinky giant cock. Mmmmmmmm."

"Lick on my big balls again and then I'll feed you another massive load."

I went for his massive gonads and rubbed my nose all over them. It drove Josh absolutely crazy. Such big heavy balls that exuded an overpowering pure man scent. I was too slutty, and he started unloading as I worked his big balls. Quickly, I moved up to his cock head and started consuming thick ropes of the wad. It was delicious! I kept eating it in earnest and wanted to make sure Josh knew I loved sperm...

"That's amazing, how can you eat so much sperm? Keep going, baby."

"I just love your sperm. I really love it! So tasty!"

I took my time and made sure I ate almost everything. But I also purposely left a big rope across my face and hair. I felt so sexy with wad on me, dripping down my face and neck, then onto my chest. I even played with my nipples using his wad on them as I twisted and pinched their perky hardness. He loved watching me do that.

I looked directly into his eyes and asked....

"Can I suck you off one more time before we start the day? My God... It's just so big and thick."

"Go for it. Enjoy yourself. I want you fully satisfied."

My mind wandered again and thoughts of him butt fucking me filled my head. Sucking his giant cock for the third time was facilitating these nasty thoughts and I reveled in it. Sensations were coming from my ass, triggered when Josh's cock rubs it, and when I suck on him. The incredible size of his cock drove these thoughts. I worked hard stimulating his giant cock. I wanted more sperm and he wanted to feed me another big wad. As he peaked towards orgasm he started telling me nasty butt-fucking things....

"Jesus, I can't wait to blow open your little asshole."

...

"I'm planning to pound you into submission and want to make you whimper like a girl, over and over."

...

"Keep sucking that massive thing and think what it will do to your tiny asshole."

I knew he was going to take my ass soon, and when he was ready I couldn't stop him. He was such a big strong muscled stud and would overpower me. But that's exactly what I wanted him to do. Sharing his thoughts fueled another enormous orgasm. I feasted on him again.

I found myself daydreaming about Josh fucking me. I used to primarily focus on sucking his smelly giant cock and licking clean his heavy balls. But now I started daydreaming about him mounting my ass. The other day when he was at the gym I went into his dirty clothes basket and smelled his dirtiest and stinkiest shorts. They had a powerful musky odor and it drove me wild. But there was nothing like the real thing and I anxiously waited for him to return from the gym. In any event, his stimulating qualities were developing my desire to be bred. I carried his dirty shorts around with me as I cleaned up the apartment so I could enjoy their powerful scent whenever I wanted over and over again. Of course, I was nude, which added to my excitement.

When Josh got home I decided I would show him how I liked smelling his shorts. I figured that would get him super horny. I even texted him while he was working out to tell him what I was smelling and how much it excited me. After he received my text he responded....

"Fuck! I love that. You are the nastiest little slut. I'm gonna be so smelly after lifting all these weights. You'll love it!"

"I can't wait! I'm ready to give you anything you want."

"Are you sure about that?"

"I've never been so sure of anything in my life."