All Comments on 'Helping Out a Friend Pt. 02: Tina'

by WatchedBeth

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another winner from Beth

Probably my favourite story yet, 3 pages as well, you are spoiling us.

yabadabadoo23yabadabadoo23over 3 years ago

Wow....... another fantastic story. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WatchedBeth another fantastic story

Thank you Beth for this next chapter in your massage experience and need for Tina. What a part 2 it is!!!! Sounds like maybe more is "coming"!!

Joe

joemm1961@yahoo.com

ChippymintonChippymintonover 3 years ago

Such wonderful writing Beth, with humour as well. Being English I can easily picture the scenario which makes it both realistic and plausible. One question: How do I apply for the role of the very naughty old man?

BanskbritBanskbritover 3 years ago
So Erotic

Wow Beth loving the longer stories, and the different themes of sexuality that you are bringing into them. Very horny indeed.

I couldn’t get through this in one sitting, if you know what I mean.

I look forward to seeing what other themes you will develop.

You are really getting very good at this.

WatchedBethWatchedBethover 3 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you for your positive comments guys. Mr Chippyminton, I think you should on me x

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Loving the next chapter in this story Beth. Especially you and Tina getting it on. Woukd love for you to take my cum in any of your holes.

Keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Delightful. Wish I were there!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

A delicious story that continues to grow. I love the interaction with Tina. As you move forward I wonder where it will lead.

Thank you!

deepnydiverdeepnydiverabout 3 years ago

Great story and creativity. You are a naughty one. I will certainly be reading more of your juicy stories.

Wiz1002Wiz10027 months ago

Lovely sexy fun. Hers another older gent wanting to cum in your delicious mouth and feel you clean my cock of every last drop!

NekidinazNekidinaz5 months ago

Another deliciously sexy and erotic Beth story! I like the developing sexual relationship with Tina as well, very sensual, as is the rest of your story as well...I absolutely love the arousal I feel while reading your erotic tales :)

pagrampapagrampa4 months ago

Great story. Well written. Could feel the sexual tensions and attractions. Even better than Part 1 of your Helping a Friend out and thought that story was incredible as well. I look forward to a Part 3. Is it in the works? I look forward to an account of many more encounters. Still writing?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWatchedBeth@WatchedBeth
Covid has been a nightmare for everyone, particularly us single people. With restrictions now coming to an end in the UK I’m ready to chat, meet and have some fun. My stories are from real experiences over the years, mixed with the odd fantasy. I’m sexually obsessed with older...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES