Helping Out a Friend Pt. 02: Tina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry girls but this is just too much for me. I'm going to cum and I don´t think I can prevent it." Reg pleaded as he grabbed his cock and pointed it towards Tina's breasts as he jerked it.

His cum shot out in thick white ropes, covering Tina's breasts as he yelped in ecstasy. Staring at both of our naked bodies.

"Feel free to lick it all up Beth, you know you want to." Reg said, perving at the idea, but also knowing that I wanted both his cum and Tina´s breasts in my mouth.

"OK by you Tina?" I felt I should ask.

"OK by me Beth." She replied.

I grabbed both breasts in my hands and squeezed them, the nipples jutted out at me and cum poured down them over her tummy.

I took her left nipple in my mouth and sucked, closing my eyes and savouring the moment. The added taste of cum was a bonus,

I then did the same with her right nipple. This breast was coated thick in cum, so I started to lick it all up. I continued to lick and moved down to her tummy where a lot of Reg´s cum was now gathering.

"Go on Beth, keep going down, make sure you get all that cum." Reg was urging me on, pushing me nearer to Tina´s pussy.

Fortunately for me, the cum was now running down to her legs and dripping in between them. I greedily slurped it all up then opened her legs to catch the cum that was dripping in between them.

I looked up at Tina. She looked back at me and smiled. I took it as a green light.

I ran my tongue along the inside of her labia and plunged it inside her. She lay back on the bed and moaned in pleasure.

Reg stood and said softly. "I am going to leave you two girls to it, be in touch for Part 2 soon."

As Reg left, I continued to lick at Tina´s pussy and brought her to a climax.

To my surprise she sat up and started to kiss me. I felt like jelly in her hands as she stroked my head and neck. She kissed my breasts then made her way to my pussy.

When she inserted her tongue and fingers it was a moment of heaven. She slowly and softly licked me and soon had me cumming. She then retrieved her dildo and inserted it inside me. I must have cum three times in the next 30 minutes. Our session lasted nearly two hours, the bedsheets were soaked, and we were both exhausted from multiple orgasms. A dream come true for me; I hoped the same for Tina.

I lay in bed as Tina went for a shower. She came back dressed and announced that she had to meet a work colleague that afternoon and had to leave.

"Feel free to stay here Beth, you never know I might want you to play with these when I return." As she said it, she thrusted her breasts towards me, I could never get tired of them.

I waited in bed for a while then decided to head back to my apartment to finish some things I had been working on.

When I got home, I had a shower and changed into some relaxing clothes. As I worked, my mind wandered to our threesome, then the lovely couple of hours Tina and I had just spent together playing. My pussy tingled; I knew it would be difficult for me to work. I switched on my laptop and searched for some Porn.

After watching some lesbian porn scenes with girls with large breasts, I brought myself to a wonderful orgasm as I mentally replayed my session with Tina from earlier. I then moved on to my favourite porn subjects and watched large numbers of big cocks spilling cum into willing girls' mouths. I was hot and horny as hell!

As I played away my mind went into overdrive, I was emailing strangers via Literotica and other hook up websites and toying with the idea of inviting a stranger for an afternoon session, when I was jolted by my flat buzzer ringing.

Who could it be? I wasn't expecting anybody.

Apart from my panties around my ankles, I was naked. I kicked them off and grabbed a large white towel from the bathroom and went to my apartment door.

I opened the door and there standing in the hallway was Reg.

"Hello Beth dear, I hope you don't mind me popping up unannounced like this, it's just that John and I were on our way to the hospital and we got here a little early, so I wondered if a cup of coffee would be possible while we waited?" At this point, John leaned across and introduced himself.

"Nice to meet you Beth, I've heard a lot about you." He said.

"Nice to meet you too John." I said, standing in my doorway talking to Reg and a complete stranger, with just a towel on and a very wet pussy, and wanting to get back to a gloryhole scene I was watching on Pornhub!

It was then that the opportunity presented itself!

"Sure, come on in, I'll put the kettle on, unless you have anything else in mind?" I said as I let them both into my lounge.

They came in and took off their coats and sat in the lounge. Reg and John made a little small talk, telling me how lovely my apartment was etc.

"I hope we are not interrupting you Beth." John said.

"Yes, you look like you are getting changed or about to take a bath, please say if we are in the way, it was just a last-minute thought." Reg said and looked over and winked at John.

"I won't be a minute." I said, and I went back into the bedroom to remove any evidence of my naughtiness. But I decided against it.

I looked into the lounge and could see Reg whispering to John, he was clearly hoping there would be an opportunity for fun.

John was in his early 60's at a guess. Short, bald and a little overweight.

I looked at my screen for a few seconds and watched a big cock squirting cum through a hole in the wall. The lady on the other side had her mouth open and was trying to watch the cock squirting while ensuring all of the cum went into her mouth. She swallowed her mouthful then returned to the cock to clean up any little pearls she had missed. I touched my pussy and it tingled. There were two cocks in my lounge and no doubt plenty of cum.

Leaving the porn playing, I turned up the volume so Reg and John may be able to hear it.

I walked back into the lounge, leaving my bedroom door open and went through to the kitchen.

"Who's for coffee?" I asked.

Reg followed me into the kitchen and asked if I needed any help.

He put his hand on my backside and squeezed.

"Are you sure you don't need any assistance Beth?" he asked

I smiled and did not remove his hand. He put it up inside the towel and squeezed my naked ass, still I did nothing to stop him. He moved between my legs to touch my pussy, I opened them to give him better access.

"Oh! my Beth you are very wet, aren't you?" he said, loud enough for John to hear.

John stood up and looked in the kitchen to see Reg with his hand inside my towel, playing with my pussy. I was leaning into him and enjoying every bit of it.

"Come and have a look John?" Reg said, and John came into the kitchen.

I smiled at John and let my towel drop to the floor.

"Ooh lovely." Said John as he reached over and grabbed my breast. I moved toward him to give him better access.

"Let's go into the bedroom." I said.

We all walked into the bedroom and my large Mac screen was still showing the gloryhole porn. Cocks were being sucked and cum was being swallowed as we all entered the bedroom.

I sat on the bed and reached over to first Reg's, then John's trousers to undo them.

"I'd like what they're having please." I said, looking at the screen.

Reg and John then both unfastened their belts and dropped their trousers, pulling out their cocks in unison right in front of my face.

I took Reg in my mouth and sucked him as I slowly rubbed John's cock. I was familiar with Reg's and enjoyed his taste and feel.

John's cock was small but fat. His balls were very big and clearly very sensitive. As I took him into my mouth, I gently stroked his balls and he was jerking and spasming as I did so.

I brought them closer to me and put both of their cocks into my mouth, sucking them both at the same time. I then swapped and remained sucking on one or the other, or both for another 5 or 6 minutes while I watched the screen. This was perfect.

Without warning, Reg shot a load of cum into my mouth as I was sucking him. I though John might want to watch so I let some dribble out and sucked it back up, gobbling it all down as Reg moaned at a very high volume.

"Oh! Beth that was magnificent." Reg said. Are you ready for super squirter now?"

"I do cum a hell of a lot Beth." Said John, "I can pull it out and cum over you if you prefer that."

"I want you to cum in my mouth." I said, as I continued to suck John's cock and stroke his balls.

John grabbed his cock and started to jerk. Obediently I opened my mouth and stared at him.

"Fuck me, this is going to be good." Said Reg as John started to breathe heavily, and his large tummy went up and down!

John's cock then released a long strand of white thick cum. It poured out of his cock and shot straight into my mouth, covering my tongue, and splashing back out over my face. This was followed by 3 or 4 more just as powerful and thick. I gulped what was in my mouth and opened again for more.

Two more thick ropes followed before his cock resorted to a more gentle oozing. But what was coming out was still thick and in volume. I swallowed again then took his cock and licked the thick cum that was running down it.

"Bloody hell John, you've had your breakfast this morning old boy." Reg commented. "My oh My Beth, you are a trooper, aren't you?" How was it?" he asked.

"Mmm lovely, thank you John." I said, as I continued to find little sexy cum blobs that I had missed around his cock, balls, legs and on my neck and chin.

"Oh Beth, that was incredible, what a feeling." John said, rubbing his large tummy and squeezing out another drop of cum that I greedily licked off his cock.

We dressed and I gave John my phone number.

"Call me, I'd like you to pop over when you're feeling horny, I want to do that again, your cum tasted lovely." I said.

"I can't wait" said John

"Me neither." Said Reg as they both left the apartment feeling very satisfied.

What a lovely surprise.

-----------------------------------------------------

Tina called later and asked if I was still at her apartment, she had just brought some new underwear and wanted my opinion, especially on a couple of sexy bras. She sent me a picture of her bursting out of a blue and purple bra, wearing a tight, long, white skirt. Her hair was up, and she was wearing her glasses. God, she looked hot!

I told her that I was no longer there and had to go home to do some work, I omitted the cum bath I had just enjoyed.

"I was going to stay home and catch up on some work, I got a little distracted earlier." I said, keeping details to a minimum.

"I was really hoping I would see you later, I'll cook?" Tina added

"Too tempting, see you at around 7?" I suggested.

"Perfect -- see you later, can't wait." Tina signed off.

I arrived just before 7pm and Tina opened the door with a long night dress on and a Gin and Tonic n her hand. She had applied make up and smelled divine.

"Tina, you smell amazing, what are you wearing?" I asked.

Tina showed me the bottle, an exclusive Giorgio Armani fragrance, must have cost a fortune, but wow, what a smell!

"I love it." She said, then removing her gown and followed up with: "And I'm wearing it all over."

As her gown fell to the floor, her new see through underwear was staring me in the face.

See through black trimmed panties with a light floral pattern and a frilly French knicker style back. Her bra was of the same design. Her breasts, as large as they were, were bursting through the see-through material. The light pattern doing nothing to cover the colour and size of her huge and already erect nipples. The areola clear behind the bra.

"Oh! wow Tina, you look like sex on a stick." I said as I gaped open mouthed, staring at her beautiful big round breasts.

"Then come and get some." Tina said as she pulled her right breast out of her bra and let it bounce above it.

I gently took her right breast in my two hands and licked the nipple. I sucked all around it getting as much of her areola into my mouth as I could. The smell and taste of her perfume was extremely arousing.

I sank to my knees and peeled her panties down and buried my face In her pussy. More fragrance of Armani, but now coupled with her sexy female smell of arousal from her already wet pussy. Her lips were more pronounced than mine, I took them between my lips and sucked them as I inserted a finger inside her.

I reached for my bag and brought out my favourite, and to some of my admirers, famous, pink vibrator.

"I wanted to share my favourite toy with you." I said as I gently inserted it inside her and turned on the vibration.

Tina was quickly convulsing, and I sensed a climax was approaching.

"Beth, what are you doing to me? I don't think I can handle this sensation OOOH!!!"

Tina squealed as an orgasm took her over. But this was no ordinary orgasm, she bucked and almost screamed, when out of nowhere, a stream of love juice shot out from her pussy, followed by more gushing.

"Oh my God Tina, you are squirting, you sexy girl." I said as I instinctively opened my mouth to gather her juices.

"I've never done that before." Tina panted as she looked down and saw her puddle covering the wooden floor of her apartment.

I stood up and we both went to the kitchen to clean up her sexy little mess.

Tina showered and we ate dinner together and talked about her amazing orgasm.

"Well you've done something I've never achieved!" I said, smiling about her first gushing escapade.

"I couldn't control it, it felt amazing. I want more!" Tina said. "And can I try it on you?"

"Absolutely!" I replied.

We went to bed and played all night. Several orgasms but no more gushing. Not then anyway...

After a lazy Sunday, I woke on Monday with a lot of work to do on my business. Sales were picking up and I had a busy week ahead of me.

On Wednesday night at 5.30pm I had signed up for a two hour online digital marketing training session. I had to drive into the Town Centre early in the afternoon for a waxing session. Every now and again I like to remove all hair from my body, it always makes me feel sexy. On this occasion however, I decided to leave a small landing strip of pubic hair above my pussy, and fully waxed all around everywhere else.

I had been sending pictures of my naked body to some older men on Literotica and other friends who I had made online, it seemed that a little hair on my pussy was turning on the older guys. So, no need to lose it all. I was, and still am enjoying flirting, and sometimes more with the sexy older men on Literotica. I live alone, so I enjoy inviting the occasional dirty old man to my apartment. I enjoy stripping for them and sucking old strangers' cocks, a naughty habit I know!

I then had to find the building the training was being held in, but luckily it was not too far away.

Having my own online business I needed to get a little more tech savvy, I have always been good at fixing my own IT issues, but pay per click, coding and social media marketing were a little new to me, so I needed some early guidance.

I arrived and grabbed a coffee before the host, James made a start with some introductions.

I think there were 11 of us, 9 of which in very early twenties, myself, and an older gentleman. His name was Graham and he was in a similar position to me, although his business was very different being in specialist car parts.

As we paired up for some exercises, Graham tried to partner with one or two of the younger guys, but they all had their sights set on the younger girls, or me.

I quickly introduced myself and made a beeline for Graham. I would say he was initially a little disappointed, (I must have looked like a newbie) but that soon changed.

We went through the motions of the exercise and I helped Graham with a few things, I was feeling that I had a good grasp on it. James, the tutor, who was around 50 and a smart guy was impressed with my natural grasp of some of the techniques.

The class finished with a final task being set to us all individually. It was a coding task and I was finding it difficult. The rest of the class had finished their task and were all leaving, and it looked like I would be the only one left in the room. When Graham looked set to leave too, I asked him if he would give me some help, but he needed to leave to pick up his wife from work. I told him it was no problem, but I gave him my business card and said it would be great to catch up to compare businesses some time if he fancied it. He did...

It left me alone in the classroom, until James came back to lock up.

I suddenly remembered a time at school when I was alone in the classroom and felt the urge to touch myself. I was wearing leggings so access to my pussy was fairly easy down the front. As I slowly put my hand down and remembered the waxing session, my pussy felt very sensitive and reacted immediately to my fingers. I was feeling very horny.

James came back into the room and I jolted back to normal.

"Nearly finished?" he asked.

"I think so, maybe 5 or 10 more minutes?" I asked.

James sat down at the front desk. "No problem, I'll wait here then lock up when you're done. I'm the last one in the building but don't hurry, try and finish if you can. Do you need any help?" he asked.

"No, I'm fine." I said as I tried to pretend nothing had happened and straightened myself.

As I sat there for the next couple of minutes, my pussy tingled.

James stood up and then walked over to me, as he stood over me, he looked down my bra and it looked like he gave his cock and balls a rub behind my back.

"Fancy a drink after?" he said out of the blue.

"Really?" I asked, not expecting this question. "Actually, I have to be home so will need to leave soon, maybe another time?"

"Come on, I saw what you were doing earlier, if you're feeling horny, we're the only ones in the building." He said and started to rub his crotch against my shoulder.

He reached down and grabbed my left breast, I pushed him away. "What do you think you are doing? I asked.

He was fishing his cock out of his pants and he continued to try and grope me.

"Come on, let's see that sexy ass of yours." He said, and his cock was now out and semi erect.

"I think you should put that away and calm down a little, before you get yourself into trouble." I said, trying to be sensible for once.

"Come on, give me a quick peak of that ass and I promise I'll leave you alone. I saw your legs when you came into the building and I was watching you touch yourself through the door earlier, well now you've got me worked up, It's your fault." He said, looking for his defence.

"I don't know what you think you saw but you are mistaken." I lied!

He reached down and grabbed my ass. "Come on, just a little peep." He asked again.

"If I give you a quick look, you promise to just let me leave after? I asked.

"I promise, just a quick look, and maybe a quick squeeze." He then said, trying to negotiate.

"I said nothing about a squeeze." I said, and smiled, he was talking me round.

I stood and slowly pulled my leggings down to my knees, I turned to show the white thong I was wearing and my ass cheeks.

"Fucking hell." James said, as he started to slowly jerk his cock.

I peeled down my panties and showed him my ass, as requested. I stuck it out and pointed it towards him.

Without hesitation, he reached down and squeezed it with his right hand, his left hand still rubbing his cock.

"I thought we agreed no touching." I said, although made no move to stop him.

"You're right." He said, "just one more second."

And using his 1 more second to the full, he slid his fingers down my ass crack and inserted his middle finger into my already wet pussy.

I jumped, but despite my intention to pull away, I was unable to. I had worked myself into a horny state before James had come back into the room and my newly waxed pussy now wanted the attention.