Helping Out a Friend Pt. 02: Tina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you doing?" I asked in mock protest.

"That feels good doesn't it?" James said, pushing his cock towards my face as he continued to finger me.

"Please stop." I said, but had not moved away at all while he fingered my pussy, his finger now deep inside me as he moved in and out of me.

Without realising it, my ass was now moving in rhythm with his finger, resulting in his finger pushing deeper inside me as I moved towards him, then almost out of me as I moved away.

I stopped complaining and closed my eyes and enjoyed the sensation of his finger.

I heard myself moan in enjoyment.

"That's it, enjoy it, there's no one here, just relax and let me make you cum." James said, as he pushed his cock against my lips.

I opened my eyes and lifting my ass from the chair so James could get better access to my pussy and finger me more freely, I looked at James and opened my mouth.

He filled it with his cock and thrusted it in and out of my mouth.

I grabbed it and started to lick it all over, then sucked it deeply, down to his balls, taking his cock to the back of my throat and swallowing his head, deepthroating him as he fucked my mouth.

With my panties and leggings now down below my knees, James bent me over the desk and pushed his cock into me.

I did not complain, I let him fuck me.

I felt my body spasm as he made me cum after he inserted a finger into my ass.

"That's it girl, now I'm gonna fill that pussy with cum." He said as he quickened his fucking.

I tried to wriggle away, "Don't cum inside me." I said, but it was too late. He was bucking and spasming and I could feel the warmth of his cum as it filled my pussy and ran down my thighs.

He collapsed on top of me and slowed his fucking to a gentle rhythm.

He withdrew his cock and it sprang up, dripping with his cum.

Still in the throes of passion after a wonderful orgasm, and despite being a little angry that James ignored my request to pull out before cumming, I leaned down and took James' cum dripping cock in my hand and put my mouth around it, gathering all of the dripping cum and sucking it all up and swallowing it down.

His balls were drenched in cum and my pussy juice, I reached further down and using my tongue, cleaned them all up. It is something I just have to do after being fucked.

Quietly, we dressed, turned off the lights and made the way out of the building and to our own cars and off in opposite directions, without another word.

I arrived home around 8pm that evening, there was a message on my answer hone. It was from Tina.

"Hi babe, Tina here, hope you're not busy on Friday, I've invited Reg over. He's bringing his friend John with him. Apparently, you've met him?"!!!