Helping Out at Church

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good girl," he growled, "I just know that we are going to get on famously."

Then he leisurely felt around the flesh of my bum and thighs. Standing still for his lewd advances, I was both embarrassed and excited.

Then he stood up and helped himself to my breasts; kissing, sucking and fondling them at will. I felt so happy as he enjoyed my body.

Then his hands went around my waist and he pulled me in. He kissed me again and I felt a shudder run all the way down my body. I gasped as his hand drifted south and his probing fingers started to play with my pussy... I groaned in ecstasy. I wanted to give myself to him so badly.

"Ohhh, Dr. Hemmings" I moaned, as one then two of his fingers snaked their way into the moistness and worked me there.

"Call me Jerry," he insisted as he fingered me. I tried to from then on, but, he was still Reverend Hemmings to me. Jerry sounded so disrespectful.

We ended up on the bed after that, both of us naked. It was a little awkward at first. At least I felt awkward.

First thing he did was have me lie back and spread my long legs, so he could get another good look at my vagina. He got in so close, that I could feel his warm breath down there. His face was inches away as his fingers examined me in every detail. I bit my lip in shame, exposing my vagina so wantonly to a man other than my husband. I so wanted to close my legs, but didn't dare do so despite my churning stomach. I had never felt so vulnerable and exposed. Gradually, I felt my body surrender... completely.

"Oh what wonderful legs these are" he growled, as he ran his hands up and down the length of them "so long, so shapely...As a matter of fact I lusted after you the first time I saw you standing outside the church with your husband in that short summer dress"...he growled, "I wanted you then and now I've got you,"

His hands then roamed all over my naked body, as he kissed and fondled every inch of me. Over hips, legs, ass and every part of me. He wanted to explore my "sexy young body" and he did this for quite some time. He was in no hurry and wanted to show me that he appreciated my sacrifice in making myself available to him.

Then he started to lick my pussy, probing and working my clit with the tip of his tongue. All my shame and misgivings were swept away, as I started to get wetter still, my juices mixing with his saliva. "Oh" I moaned, "please don't stop..."

He didn't. He kept going for ages, his tongue and mouth at my vagina until I was a sopping helpless mess.

In fact, I was getting quite desperate, until he unzipped and produced his more than adequate cock. It was stiff as a board and raring to go. Brazenly, I reached out to hold it and squeeze it, assessing its length and hardness before he moved forward to manoeuvre it into my vagina, pushing all the way in.

"Ohhh" I gasped, as his eager hard cock thrust in and out...in and out, fucking me. I cannot begin to describe to you how wonderful it felt as this eminent man took complete control of our first sexual encounter.

I just lay back as he fucked me long and hard. A young married woman of his parish who he had chosen to substitute for his disabled wife. Had she really given permission for this? I wondered for the umpteenth time. Well, HE had said so...the good Reverend...so it must be so...

I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sensation of it.

"Ohhh," I moaned, as his rampant cock kept thrusting inside to fill my vagina so completely. The feelings indescribable.

He succeeded in bringing me to my first of several orgasms, as he comprehensively and competently fucked me that blissful afternoon.

He took me doggy style over the low sofa about an hour later. I was still naked and he took a long time feeling me up and kissing and stoking my bum and thighs. Then, we had an intimate shower together before we parted.

"I feel we are getting to know each other very well," he commented as he watched me depart. "We must meet again soon."

I was tingling all over, as I leisurely walked back along the riverside path in the late afternoon sunshine. I was walking on cloud nine. Strangely, I didn't feel guilty or ashamed in spite of what I had been doing and who I had been doing it with. After all, I was doing my duty for the church, wasn't I? Because of his invalid wife's illness, someone had to provide him with sexual services and I had been chosen to fill that particular role. Something I felt I was good at. But, now it was time to go back home.

I did some shopping on my way up to the bus station and then it was only a 20 minute ride home on the 21 bus where I was still feeling the buzz of Reverend Hemming's cock inside my pussy and his hands all over my body. I just closed my eyes and sighed as the bus drove on.

And no prizes for guessing what I was smiling about as I lay next to my husband in bed that night.

A couple of days later, Mr. Hemmings, wanted me to go up to the Rectory that afternoon to see him. I readily agreed and took my time selecting one of my short summer dresses which I knew he liked so much. Eventually, I chose the shortest one I had, a pretty pink and white flowery one which showed off my legs to advantage. Underneath, I wore a pair of sexy pink panties and felt good as, in the sunshine, I slowly walked the short distance to the Rectory. He was there to meet me.

However, my pretty dress didn't get to stay on much longer before his hands were round my back, easing it up and off. My panties soon followed, as growling with lust, he tugged them down and slid them off my legs. By then we were alone in his private rooms at the back of the church and all he wanted to do was get me naked and fuck.

We kissed then, several times, as we stood in his lounge. He told me what a delightful beauty I was, his hands sliding over my bare hips and waist Then his fingers moved down and, delicately, "interfered" with my pussy. "Ohhh." I gasped as I felt myself go weak at the knees. French kissing followed almost immediately.

"You smell gorgeous," he drooled as he got to work exploring and kissing my curvaceous young body. I said nothing and just let him do what he wanted, as he greedily handled my tits and toyed with the nipples. After all, I wasn't there to have intellectual discussions or help him with his sermons. He only wanted my female charms and never seemed to tire of them. And, as if to reaffirm this, I watched him kneel down and admire my long legs at close quarters, rubbing his hands over my thighs and calves all the way up and down, making me stand with my feet apart as he did so.

Then, he took me by the hand led me to his bedroom, where, for the next two hours, we engaged in sex in various sexual positions. Touching, feeling and kissing. The good Reverend wanted to explore every part of me. His hands never stopped roving.

Then the fucking started. To begin with, he lay back and I got on top, easing myself up and down on his erection. He reckoned he would last longer that way. I squatted on him, moving slow and deep, as he lay beneath and groaned. Then, after a while of doing this, I stepped up the pace as my excited ass bounced up and down on his manhood.

"Oh Marion," he whimpered as his cock continually penetrated my vagina, going in deep.

Then he got on top, spread my legs and started shagging me for all he was worth. "Oh, Oh, Oh, Dr Hemmings," I gasped and moaned as he did me good and proper. Every thrust taking me nearer and nearer to my inevitable orgasm. I could feel it coming...not to be denied.

"Ooooooh," I shouted out, as my body shuddered and shivered. His rampant cock took me over the edge. "Ooooh." I moaned, again. So delicious...

The following Sunday I went to Church as usual. I mention this because we had an unexpected visitor from Birmingham.

It was Bishop Wells who I knew about, but, hadn't yet met. He was in his early sixties with a bald head. After the service, Jerry beckoned me over. "Bishop, I'd like to introduce you to Marion Mason," he said.

He took my hand and held it, looking me up and down as men tend to do when a pretty young woman is around. I instantly regretted wearing my short summer dress and showing so much leg, but, it was too late now. Later Jerry told me that the Bishop had been very impressed.

A few days later, I got a surprise, when a car pulled up at my door and Reverend Hemmings came to call on me. He looked stressed out, as I explained to him that I had company. A female friend from nearby had called round for a coffee and a chat and inviting him in would be a little awkward right now. He stroked his chin as he thought about that. He seemed out of breath. "Are you O.K.?" I enquired.

"Oh, I've had a hell of a day...never stopped really. So much to do. You know how it is"...He took a deep breath and continued.

"Well, all I came for was to tell you we are having at meeting up at the church tonight at 7.30 p.m. I'd like you to come. It won't last long and afterwards we could go for a little drive somewhere. Would that be alright?"

"Yes, it should be," I replied. "For a while anyway."

"So, see you later, then," he whispered.

I waited until he drove off, giving him a little wave as he did so. Then I closed the front door to get back to my guest.

"He's nice, the new Reverend?" said Molly, when I walked back into the lounge.

"Yes," I agreed, "but, he's working very hard. I am on a committee at the church and he called to tell me we are meeting there at 7.30 p.m. tonight."

"And so handsome and authorative," she commented, ignoring my news, about which she was clearly not interested.

"He's here without his wife, I hear," she added. "She's ill or something, is that right?"

"Yes," I confirmed. "We are all trying to help him more in her absence."

After making Alan his meal, I got changed quickly to make it up to the Church by 7.30 p.m. There weren't many people there, just a few of the usual faces and by 8.30 p.m. we were drinking coffee afterwards and all done. I hadn't said a word throughout, apart from giving my agreement to things and voting with the others. I was useless at such meetings, not really having an opinion on anything.

As people departed, Jerry cleverly offered to run Mrs Harcourt-Smythe home, while, at the same time, including me on his route. And so, after dropping the old lady off outside her door, he carried on down the street and off our estate.

As he drove down a dark farm track, I started to worry about the time.

"I can't stay out late," I warned him. "I need to get back."

"O.K we'll park here" said Jerry, switching off the engine and the car lights.

He seemed nervous and I wondered why.

He leaned across and kissed me a couple of times.

"Seeing as our time together is short. I wonder if you would consent to do something for me."

I was puzzled as to what it could be.

"Well...it's something I have no right to ask of you. I mean you have been so amazing since I came here, taking on what you have and all...and being so fantastic during our wonderful sessions together."

He muttered on for a minute or so, praising my virtues and telling me how wonderful I had been, when my curiosity got the better of me. I interrupted him in mid flow.

"What is it you want me to do?" I asked bluntly.

He blew out his cheeks and looked across at me. "It's because I've had such a stressful day and ...Also I've been thinking about this for a while and...well, you don't have to if you don't want to..."

"Jeremiah, please say what it is," I insisted.

"I want you to suck my cock" he finally asked.

"Oh," was all I said.

It was not what I expected, but, there again, he was hardly going to ask me to help him with church work or anything like that: I had to face it. I was merely his sex doll, a substitute wife for sexual matters. So, what was I thinking? "Get real girl," I told myself.

I was looking straight ahead out of the window, when I heard the zipper go down on his pants. Then his erect cock came into view lit up by moonlight.

I gulped. Was this a bridge too far? It was a lot to ask of me, even taking into account what I'd done for him already. Also, my experience in doing this particular sex act was strictly limited, not ever having done it as a wife. But, taking a deep breath, I resolved to do what he had asked. After all, I had done everything else he had asked of me, so, why stop now.

So peeling off what few clothes I had on, including bra and panties, I was now totally naked in the front seat of his car. Promptly, Jerry, leaned towards me and helped himself to my breasts, kissing and licking my nipples and groping at everything else.

"God, what a body you have my dear. I am such a lucky man be allowed to touch you like this."

"Mmmm" I managed, before his eager lips met mine. We kissed for a while open mouthed with tongues. Then his hand began to move down, feeling up my inner thighs, before resting on my vagina. I sighed and revelled in the warm feeling it gave me.

When I finally made up my mind to proceed, I leaned over and wrapped my hand around his cock. Almost immediately, I started to wank him in a slow tantalising rhythm that caused him to groan and push his head back onto the headrest.

"Oh Marion" he whispered. "You are so good for me."

Suitably encouraged, I moved across, so I could lower my head towards his lap. I needed to be within cock sucking range.

I licked my lips in readiness, then my mouth went down to encompass his erect cock and bury it a good few inches inside my mouth.

"Christ!" He gasped, taking in breath quickly at the sensation of it. Wickedly, I left it in my mouth for a minute, to let him know I was now firmly in charge of his sexual treat.

Then my tongue got to work licking and teasing the tip of his penis and swirling around the bulbous head. It had a devastating effect and I could feel him getting more and more excited. On my part, I was determined to drag this out and give him an experience to remember. So, I licked and teased that cock some more, licked the whole length of it, kissing it frequently. If he wasn't fully erect before, he certainly was now. He was rock hard.

Then I really got to work on him, as I brought my ovaled mouth wetly down his glistening shaft again, taking more than half of it into my mouth. I started to suck, deeply and proficiently. Boy, did I lovingly worship that cock. My lovers cock. On and on I sucked and tormented him. His cock, my mouth and tongue became the centre of his universe. I felt his hands gripping my hair, pushing me further down onto his cock. At the same time, he was thrusting up from his seat, pushing his cock upward into my mouth and throat, making me gag and splutter. But, I held on to cope with his movement and kept on sucking. I was back in control and there was only going to be one outcome.

Suddenly, I felt a tell-tale quiver when his whole body seemed to convulse. He shouted out in ecstasy as his orgasm rushed in like a tidal wave. His first spurt of fresh warm spunk gushed into my hot wet mouth, but, swallowing quickly, I kept on sucking to encourage more. I felt his feverish hands tangle in my hair, holding my head for the hot eruption of his loins as he kept on ramming his madly jerking penis all the way into my mouth and throat.

"Aaaaggh," I coughed, having to swallow hard again to regain my breath.

Hemmings moaned, shuddered and jerked his last. Then he sat back, exhausted, grunting in complete fulfilment.

Gradually, his still erect cock deflated in my mouth, but, I continued a gentle suck, drawing in every last drop of his warm tasting semen from my older man lover.

Afterwards, he cuddled me, before we got dressed and he drove me home. He was a happy man, gushing complements as to my performance and the fulfilment of his dirty fantasy.

After that episode, he seemed to want me more and more. More sexual assignations were slotted into his busy calendar. He was fucking me so often it began to interfere with my duties as a wife. I felt so guilty. He was getting lots of sex, while my poor hubby got practically nothing. Poor Alan, I used countless excuses to avoid having sex with him.

Every Thursday night, Hemmings and I repeated the ploy of grabbing an hour after a church meeting to have sex in his car. Usually a blow job. Each time, I was getting better at it. He called it his special treat.

Also, we were having quickies in his room at the church. How many times? I lost count. Those quick phone calls happened more often, to get me walking up to the church, where he stripped and fucked me. In addition, I was making regular visits to his riverside apartment. That was when he had more time for a longer and more satisfying sex session. And, because, I didn't have a job at that time in my life, I was able to accommodate him whenever he called upon me.

Then he made one more demand of me that I wasn't entirely happy about. He wanted his cock up my ass. I was shocked beyond belief. One night sitting in the car he made his pitch for this latest dirty fantasy.

"You have such a well-shaped sexy ass" he told me. "It's just begging to have my cock up there. I dream about shagging you in that way."

He was his usual persuasive self. Well...he was certainly trying hard to be, to convince me to go along with it. The trouble was Jeremiah usually got what he wanted. Certainly, from this young housewife who believed that she was in love with him.

I tried to stall. "I've never done such a thing." I told him, "not with my husband or anybody."

"Look, It'll be first time for both of us," he argued smoothly. "Let's try it and if it's too painful or you want to stop, just say so and I will. On the other hand you might enjoy it, in which case it's worth a try, isn't it? I've heard it can be quite delectable. Look, we'll try it next time," he decided. "I'll buy some lube that should make it much easier... ."

"Oh Jeremiah," I interjected, "can't you just be happy with what we do now?"

"That ass of yours is driving me crazy," he growled, "and I WANT it."

That was the end of our discussion. Like the submissive young female in our secret relationship, I just caved in to his stronger will.

The riverside flat was where we were going to give it a try. We had more time there and the atmosphere down by the river was so relaxing. On my walk down the path, I was hoping he had forgotten about his latest sexual project and hoped we would just have sex in the normal way.

As I walked along in my short summer dress, I was very much aware of my ass moving gently to and fro underneath the material. A wolf whistle from a passing boy on a cycle made me realise how much men looked at women's backsides and what a turn on for them it was.

As soon as I knocked on the door, I could see that he hadn't changed his mind about his sexual demands. His hands were groping my ass straight away.

He did his best to make me comfortable, I'll give him that. He handed me a generous glass of white wine and impatiently watched while I sipped it. There was subdued lighting in the flat and it had obviously been cleaned and tidied quite recently. It made me feel good and I was always happy to come here. Hemmings was in no hurry at first, as we kissed and cuddled for a while. I was even treated to a second glass of wine. Then one by one the items of clothing I was wearing began to come off, until, I was naked and bending over the back of the low sofa wearing only my black 4 inch heels.

"Push that ass up and out," he commanded and like a good girl I immediately complied. "Excellent," he growled, giving my pert backside a couple of hard smacks.

"Owww," I jumped. It hurt, but, fortunately, not much. "Hope your enjoying yourself," I spluttered, sarcastically.

"Uuugh Marion," he grunted, "I'd like to lay into your delectable ass with my belt one of these days. Just give me an excuse."