Helping Out at Church

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Sir," I muttered feebly. "As you wish."

The drink had gone to my head and I knew my cheeks were blushing hot and red. It was probably a combination of the alcohol and what we were about to do.

Now, he was down on his knees immediately kissing, fondling and groping all over my bare thighs and bum. "You've got a fantastic body," he kept saying. He was there for some time, enjoying the feel of the curves and the smoothness of my skin.

"Legs apart," he ordered gruffly and I complied, without hesitation.

Then his fingers were at my pussy, delving inside and getting me really moist. I knew his cock wasn't going there, not on this occasion anyway. It had other intentions today, but, I guessed that a bit of foreplay would contribute to a more successful outcome.

Then, he picked up the tube of lube and spread it over his cock and my bum hole. This was it! He was going to shag me in the ass. So, I took and deep breath and tried to relax.

Soon after, his fingers turned their attention to my bum hole. First, one finger sliding in like a scout finding the right way in. Then, when I said "I'm O.K." he tried it with two fingers, going deep. Oh my God, I thought, he's going ahead with it.

He kept those fingers in place until I got used to them being there. I sighed audibly. This wasn't too bad at all.

A bit more lubrication, before he parted the globes of my bum and nudged his penis into the hole. There was inevitable resistance, as my body rebelled at this unnatural invasion.

"Oh Jeremiah," I sighed, getting anxious again. His hand started feeling me all over again as he tried to calm me down. He kissed my neck, felt my breasts and nipples. "It'll be fine," he told me. "Just relax."

He gave it another minute before I felt his cock at the entrance again. He took his time pressing it forward, and persisted, until, eventually, the head of his cock gained entry. No doubt the lubrication he had administered was helping.

It was slow business, but, he made progress, as, little by little, his cock progressed further into my anal channel. Before he started, I had just wanted him to get it over with, but now, I realised why this kind of sex was so popular. It was thrilling to feel even this small amount of cock in my ass.

Pushing on, his cock encountered my sphincter; another difficulty. Once again, Hemmings was patient and informative making me wonder if he was telling the truth by saying it was his first time. He seemed to know exactly what he was doing.

As predicted, there was a degree of pain, enough to make me cry out. But, eventually, my body accepted the intrusion and discomfort. I felt good that I had encountered it and hadn't complained.

"Good girl," he praised me. "We're just about there."

Then he gripped my hips and his cock made more gains up the channel. Another thrust and I felt it slide all the way in.

"Oooh," I cried in surprise. I couldn't believe how full I felt. It was exhilarating, my lover's cock all the way up my ass.

Making sure I was o.k. with it, Jeremiah pulled out and then thrust in again, something, he would repeat over and over again. Now it was getting more enjoyable. I wanted more.

"Fuck me," I urged, "fuck me good."

This he did, being more aggressive, driving his cock in and out. Fucking me up the arse.

"Do you like it?" I asked. "Fuck yes," he growled, hammering his rod deep inside. It was hot stuff alright and I was so pleased I had gone along with it and given him what he had been craving for.

Soon he came, spurting his semen deep into my ass. "Uuugh! that was so good," he enthused. "God, I enjoyed that. I felt I owned your ass...owned you...finally nailed you."

"What about you, darling?" he asked. "Did you like it?"

"Well it certainly was different," I replied. "And yes, I did enjoy it once I got used to it."

We didn't repeat the experience. Not immediately, having decided to leave it for a while before trying again. In any case, it was eventually overtaken by events as you shall see. But, yes, we did continue to have sex several times a week for the best part of a month, until, something quite dramatic happened.

One Sunday, not long afterwards, at the morning service, the congregation got quite a surprise when a woman accompanied Reverend Hemmings into the church. I got quite a shock too.

Whispering in the pews, eventually, got to me in the second off back row.

Apparently, the strange lady in the front wearing a large cream hat was none other than Reverend Hemming's wife. Everyone was astonished. Far from being a seriously ill person and needing long term care, as we had been led to believe, this lady could walk unaided and was, seemingly, back to something like full health.

Some of the elder ladies were looking at me. I blushed red with embarrassment realising that these ladies had long since put two and two together about the Reverend and me.

"Didn't you know about her?" asked Mrs Harcourt-Smythe, the Chairwoman of the group set up to assist him while his wife was so ill.

"After all you worked more closely with him than anyone"

I got the clear insinuation, but, shook my head. I was too upset to answer.

I had been his substitute wife for several months and to say I was shocked was an understatement.

So much so, that I slipped out early from the church so as to avoid him. Had he told me the truth about his wife? I was beginning to doubt that he had. In fact, the more I thought about it, the more I was convinced that he had lied to me about her condition to lure me into a sexual relationship with him. The rat.

He rang me that afternoon, but, I didn't take his call. In fact I kept on ignoring them for days. Obviously, he was quite desperate to talk to me. But, I was not in the mood to talk to him. I mean what could he possibly say? What excuse would he trot out?

That left me to concentrate on my duties as a wife and hope that rumours about me and Reverend Hemmings would die down. I vowed that never again would I let myself be so nieve and impulsive.

He called one afternoon, when I was out back doing a clothes wash. It was a warm afternoon and I was down to blouse and panties. When I walked back into the lounge, I saw him standing there. "How did you get in?" I asked, shocked. "The door was open," he replied. "And I desperately wanted to talk to you."

"Well you can leave right now," I told him.

"Not before I punish you for not taking my calls," he said dragging his belt out from the hoops of his trousers.

"Wha...at?" I gawped, My mouth open in astonishment.

"Get up those stairs now before I lash you with this belt." he scowled.

I put my hand over my mouth and suppressed a shriek. Then, realising how angry he was, I bolted past him for the stairs. But not before he swiped me in passing. He caught me right in the middle of my panty clad ass.

"Owww," I yelped, but, didn't stop. My intention being to run up to the bathroom, where I could lock myself in.

"I told you I was waiting for an excuse to do this, didn't I," he said chasing me up the stairs. "Now you are really going to get it."

I was a fraction too slow in locking the bathroom door behind me. His foot jammed in the gap and I couldn't close it.

I brushed past him to go into the bedroom, but, his fingers found the elastic of my panties and hauled me back. In the ensuing struggle, he then proceeded to yank them down my legs as I crawled along the carpet to the door. Then he had then off me, as I made it inside the room and put my back against the door to prevent him coming in.

It took him just seconds to push open the door and there was nowhere for me to go.

"Please go," I pleaded. "You shouldn't be up here."

He grabbed my wrists and pushed me onto the bed. Then with one hand on my back pressing me down, he used his belt on my exposed ass. "Slap" "Slap" "Slap" he lashed down on his target.

"Owww" I shrieked, over and over again, as the pain of it gripped me. I managed to wriggle up and see his face. I had never seen a look like that on him before. His eyes were bulging and he had the flushed face of a very excited and determined man. I feared for my poor bum, because, it didn't look like he was going to stop anytime soon.

"Slap," "Slap," "Slap" He was unrelenting.

I shouted out with pain over and over again.

"Stop, I'll do anything you want," I cried out in desperation.

"Anything?" He asked.

"Yes," I wailed. "Just stop smacking me."

"Well let's fuck then," he demanded.

The spanking had stopped at just the right time. Although it hurt, the spanking had made me hot and horny. I was now more than ready for sex.

He fucked me then, making me go face down on the mattress with my bum up high and at a fuckable height. He knelt behind me and positioned his hard cock up against my pussy. His cock slid in easily and he rammed it in all the way. In and out, In and out, he gave it to me good.

"You're my fuckdoll now bitch," he hissed. And I'll take what I want when I want it. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir."

"No more disobeying?"

"No Sir."

He continued to fuck me hard, emphasising his new control over me.

I was seeing a new side to Reverend Hemmings. He was much more masterful and dominant, while I, on the other hand, seemed to naturally slot into a more subservient role.

Our relationship, instead of finishing, was continuing, but, moving onto a different level altogether.

As if to underline the point, his final thrust sent me over the top. My orgasm rippled through my body like a tidal wave.

"Oh Sir, that was incredible," I gushed.

We both had a quick shower before he was at me again. This time he took me in the ass after lubrication. He got it all the way in a damn sight quicker than our first effort, filling me up with his rampant cock. It was much better this time as he slid his cock in and out. Truth was I was getting to like it more and more. And who better to do it to me regularly than the good Reverend. Soon, he was exploding in me, his cock deep inside my ass, spraying his spunk inside and all over my ass and back when he pulled out. I reckoned that now I was thoroughly "broken in" as far as being fucked in the ass was concerned.

Another shower for me, while I patiently waited for his cock to recover its hardness. While I was in the bathroom he had rifled through my lingerie drawers and picked out the most revealing items. He made me model my most sexy panties and a new pink bikini which I hadn't yet dared to wear, not even for my husband.

While he watched me, he got out his cock and began stroking it. I could see it getting harder all the time. He urged me to take it in hand, which I did. Then I was licking, kissing and sucking it while he groped my tits and tormented my nipples. As I was sucking, my eyes met and locked with his. Those steely eyes told me I was firmly back under his control.

After much gobbling and slurping, I managed to bring him to orgasm. His semen gushed out into my mouth and throat, but at his insistence, I swallowed it all.

I never did get to ask him about his wife. After all a submissive girl like me doesn't ask questions of her Master. She is there only to please him.

The next Sunday, I went to church on my own, sitting in my usual seat but, as instructed, not wearing panties. I was obeying my Master in that regard, needing to keep myself ready for his sexual needs at all times. And while others were praying and singing, My pussy was wet from just thinking about Reverend Hemmings wondering how often he would be able to see me that week and what he would do to me. I sighed, just imagining his hands and mouth on my naked body.

After the service, Jeremiah was able to have a few words with me. He told me that he didn't want to leave Newland Hall Church, but, he had heard that the Bishop might have other plans for him.

"I've told him to expect a visit from you, on Tuesday." he said. "I'll tell you where to go."

"A visit from me?" I replied. "Why me? I wouldn't know what to say to him."

"He doesn't expect you to talk, Marion, he wants you to strip."

I was stunned, what had I been set up for?

He kept his voice down. "Look, It's a well-known fact that he's a dirty old man. He lusted after you the day you met him, so let him do what he wants and he'll agree to let me stay. That's the deal I have with him."

I thought about it, but only for a few seconds. "Yes Sir," I said. "I'll do whatever you say."

  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

Yes please continue there could be lots of possibilities.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I've always been of the opinion...

That all Priests and Preachers should be castrated before going into the service of the Church. One of my uncles once told me to never trust a preacher or a priest to be alone with my young wife. He said. They live with their dicks in their hands pretending to be so moral. Never trust a man of the cloth around money or Pussy.

FrenchSonFrenchSonover 4 years ago

Please make a following on this story ....

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Seduction of Debbie Wife's instincts force her to yield to husband's friend.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs - Again and Again Anna describes how Bob's big cock makes her feel.in Loving Wives
Mom's Night In The Van His mom gets nailed by one of his good friends.in Mature
Roy's Conquests: Courtney Old bull seduces new wife next door.in Loving Wives
More Stories