Helping Out Blitzen

Story Info
Joey helps out Blitzen as the reindeer "repays" the favour.
2.1k words
3k
8
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

Joey huffed as he shovelled out the driveway, wiping the back of his glove across his brow, but he didn't begrudge his neighbour for offering to help him. Joey helping the neighbour, that was, for he was a lot younger than the elderly gentleman and, honestly, Joey wouldn't have felt right about things if he had seen him out there shovelling in the snow. If there was one thing to risk a fall on the ice, after all...

He wasn't anything special -- much less bundled up in his winter weather gear, looking more like a puffy, navy marshmallow than a man. Joey was, however, secretly pleased by the progress he was making at the gym, though he didn't want to get too muscled up. That, to be fair, would take an awful lot of work and he just wanted to do enough to look after his health.

Jingle... Jingle... Jingle...

He blinked, looking up. Nah, he must have been imagining things, but he swore he heard bells. Rubbing the back of his head, Joey laughed, breath frosting in the air. The streetlamps were lit, night having fallen, and the street had an air of peace about it.

Done with the shovelling and putting the jingling bells from his mind, he headed back up the driveway to his own house and onto the porch, which had a solid, waist-high veranda around it, bordering it and giving people up there a little more privacy.

Jingle... Jingle... Jingle...

And yet there were the bells again -- and, shockingly, the reindeer that they were attached to! He gasped and started back, scrambling into the snow-laden veranda as a reindeer anthro sailed down from above, as light as air and moving through it as if gravity was simply no barrier for her. A red harness adorned her torso, lit up with glittering, jingling bells -- the very bells that he must have heard before, even if Joey had not realised where they had come from.

The tall reindeer set down with a thump, but that was not where Joey's attention lay. Oh no... He couldn't help it, he really couldn't, but she was clad in tightly fitting running gear with a bit rack -- and he wasn't talking about the antlers on top of her head either! Her nipples poked out through the tight-fitting material across her chest, though the huge, round shape of her breasts could most certainly not be mistaken for anything else even with the fluff there as he gawked, eyes dropping.

What the hell was he doing? He jumped back, blushing and held up his hands even as the reindeer brushed frost from her antlers.

"Phew, it is bitter up there!" She said, her voice deep and gravelly, rich. "Sorry to give you a scare there, hon, I just needed a bit of a break. Getting some last-minute training in before the big night, you know. Name's Blitzen, by the way, I don't have my name tag on this harness, hah."

Blitzen didn't seem bothered at all by her own exposure through the tightly fitting running gear, leaning in towards him with a cheeky smile and a wink. He couldn't help himself from eyeing up her broad shoulders, for that was just about all that was keeping him from looking down at her crotch where the shape of her pussy surely could be seen. Joey was never usually that lewd, not at all, but there was something about the huge, athletic reindeer that had his heart pumping.

"You could...uh..." He fought for words. "Rest here? Maybe? If you like?"

Goodness, why was he so tongue-tied? But it seemed that Blitzen didn't mind one bit as she grinned and plonked herself down in one of the padded chairs he had out there. The only difference was that Joey had never thought that they would ever be used for someone as gorgeous as an anthro reindeer!

"Thanks, sweetheart," she said. "I didn't mean to catch you off guard like that, but pulling a sleigh is such hard work, I just had to set down from my air run for a little while. But maybe I could take a bit more of a break and give you a gift, you know, for your charity."

The reindeer, suddenly, had a very predatory grin on her face that did not suit her heritage, toes wriggling, for the first time drawing his attention down to them, how they were spread out but with little hoof-like tips to each of the five toes on each foot. He shook his head, the reindeer up and on her feet, all of a sudden, her breasts looming in his face.

He gulped. There was nowhere else for him to look! But he couldn't look at her tits, cheeks burning, even as his body reacted. The reindeer grinned.

"Darling, you're so tense," she chuckled throatily, running her hand down his front as Joey could not help but moan and shiver up into her touch, wanting that more. "Let me help out... Seems you have a monster down here already, wow. May I?"

Even then, Blitzen made sure to ask for permission before going ahead and Joey nodded, grunting as he leaned back against the veranda, anxiously peering back over his shoulder. Yet the coldness of the winter air suddenly seemed a lot less so with a gorgeous, tall reindeer woman folding sensually to her knees before him. He noticed that she had stolen the padded cushion of the chair she had been sitting in, cushioning her knees.

"Ah..." Joey panted, her hands working his cock free, sliding down his trousers only enough to free his growing hard-on. "Ohhhh, cold..."

"Don't worry, handsome," she said with a smirk, winking up at him, completely in control of both Joey and herself. "I'll make sure you're not cold for long. And I was right, this is a stunner of a cock! Do you keep this hidden from all the horny ladies, boy? You've been holding out on us!"

He didn't feel like he could say anything to that, only moan as her lips parted, taking his cock deep into her mouth. She sucked down his shaft, her cheeks only very lightly hollowing as she took him into the back of her mouth. He moaned, his hands drifting to her head, caressing the rich, brown fluff of her face, the smooth, velvety antlers. He had heard that they would only shed after Christmas, but the time very much was not right to ask that. He couldn't ask that, not when Blitzen had his cock in her mouth, a thick, fleshy tongue sweeping around him, caressing the head of his length even as she, so very sensually, bobbed her head back and forth.

She moaned around him and Joey humped a little into her touch, showing his eagerness, a brief grunt lifting from his lips. He didn't actively think about making that sound, though it came anyway, the sensual caress of her lips too much for him to bear. Why had nothing ever felt like that before? But maybe that was just the heat of the moment too, her lips around his cock contrasting starkly with the bite of the air, though Joey did not feel anywhere near as cold as he had while he had been shovelling. Or, more accurately, pausing for rest in shovelling.

"Ohhhh," he moaned. "Yes... Oh, that feels so good..."

She popped her lips free of his cock with a lewd, wet smack, a grin on her beautiful yet tomboyish face. Oh, how he wanted to imprint every tiny detail of that face in his memory until the end of his days...

"Oh?" She teased. "Well, I should give you something to remember me by, hm... This monster is certainly going to have me talking to the other girls! I bet Donner would jump at the chance to take you..."

Her hand closed around his cock, larger than his, yet the palm was still soft, her muscles bulging lightly where her clothes stretched taut over them, though it was not as if Blitzen was trying to leave anything to the imagination too. She showed off a body that she was proud of and Joey whimpered, a smile tugging at his lips as he strove to drink it all in like a man dying of thirst. So far, it was by far the best Christmas present that he had ever gotten!

But Blitzen rising, turning and bending over to slide her stretchy shorts down to reveal her buttocks and the soft folds of her sex had him whining, hands on her rump. Joey just couldn't resist groping her thick, firm buttocks, feeling the hard muscle beneath, his huge shaft jerking and twitching with throbs of blood, the force of his arousal. She grunted and groaned encouraging, rocking back against him, though Joey would very much have liked to see her breasts too, just how full and round they were, how the weight of them would have spilt into his hands if they had been free of her tight clothing.

Yet he could only appreciate her and her form as she rocked back against him, somehow easily sliding his cock into her pussy as if it was no trouble at all, despite his size of him. The reindeer lowed softly, stomping a foot, though Joey did as she asked and thrust hard, letting her pussy take him fully.

"Mmmmph!" Blitzen groaned. "What a...unff...size!"

Neither was going to last very long at all there as he leaned over her and thrust, wrapping his arms around her body, Blitzen bracing on the chair, half bent over, just trying to keep her balance a little. The veranda mostly blocked the view of them from the street, though it was not as if there was anyone out there currently, even if there was a very real risk of them being walked upon at any moment.

Joey tried to be quiet, he really did, grunting, shoving his fat length into her, though she didn't feel stretched out around him, despite the muscular tightness of her pussy. He panted heavily through an open mouth, breath still frosting in puffs of air before him, but he couldn't stop, wouldn't stop, not with her muscular buttocks grinding back into him, demanding more.

He would give it all to her, every thrust, every grind, needing it all. He could only try, could only pant, slamming in with ruthless abandon and marvelling at the fact that she took every one of his thrusts like a pro. Right up to the point that he hit just the right spot inside her and she stomped and bellowed, rippling and pulsing around him, her pussy so very tight as she rode him through climax.

"Ah... Wow..."

Joey gasped, but it was hard to think about anything other than how damn good her cunny felt around him, the lewd slickness of it tight around him. He tried to get just a little bit more of his cock into her, thrusting heavily, glad that there was no ice on the front deck, if only that it let him have that moment with Blitzen, the reindeer from the sky that he could never have imagined coming onto his porch at that time.

But the season was right for Christmas giving as he tried to hold back a long, straining moan, orgasm upon him. There was no way at all for him to hold it back, not as he exploded inside her. His balls even seemed to ache, though that could have been the waistband of his underwear pressing back against them, trapping them within his trousers, though he was not so sure that he would have wanted his nuts out in cold like that either.

No... Better to have his cock buried in the reindeer's hot pussy, slamming deep, thrusting even through orgasm. He licked his lips, coolness brushing them, though the reindeer trembling back against him as they rode out their highs made everything worth it.

Even then, he could barely believe his luck, but the smile never once left his face as he emptied his load into her, grunting faintly in the back of his throat.

For Christmas, things were shaping up rather nicely for him after all!

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareabout 1 year agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Between Donner and Blitzen A man gets a visit from anthro Blitzen and Donner reindeer.in NonHuman
The Frigid Wastes Pt. 01 Human runs into anthro polar bear in the arctic.in NonHuman
The Serpentine Bodyguard A human gets it on with his alien bodyguard.in NonHuman
Poor Private Perkins Soldier meets anthro jaguar in jungle.in NonHuman
The Banished Centaur "An Inhuman Love" Story.in NonHuman
More Stories