Between Donner and Blitzen

Story Info
A man gets a visit from anthro Blitzen and Donner reindeer.
2.1k words
2.9k
9
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

Joey hummed a tune to himself, the man pootling around his house with nothing all that much to do. He'd spent Christmas with his family and, honestly, was quite satisfied with how things had gone, considering that it could be one of the tenser seasons to spend time around family, even if he did enjoy seeing everyone. It was so good to get together with everyone! Satisfied with everything, he slumped down on the sofa, comfortable in his jogging bottoms, his loose, house trousers that he usually wore when he was alone.

The problem there, for Joey, was that he wasn't quite as alone as he'd thought he was...

When the doorbell rang, he expected a delivery that, honestly, he'd forgotten about. Like that hadn't happened on many an occasion already! And yet, when he got to the door, in his long, gaming T-shirt and his trousers that could have left rather a lot to be desired, considering that he opened the door to Blitzen and another reindeer!

"Oh!" Joey started, jolting back from the door. "Uh... Hi! I just got back, how come you're here?"

Blitzen grinned, the large reindeer that he had met before Christmas leaning on the doorframe, a good head and shoulders taller than him, looming but comfortably so. He had not met the other reindeer, though she seemed to be a little less of a tomboy than Blitzen, even if he thought both were beautiful, muscular and jaw-droppingly gorgeous. He swallowed hard and smiled, though the reindeer well and truly had already taken control of everything that they needed to.

"Yeah..." Blitzen said with a grin, leaning inside, stepping over the threshold to the hallway as he stepped back to allow it. "I might have had to get Donner here to have a little eggnog, with a little extra something, to get her in the mood today, but I couldn't leave her home when our vacation had just started. Not when I was heading out to visit the newest stud who was kind enough to let me rest during my training!"

Oh, it was so staged, but it all came out as if Blitzen knew exactly what she was doing and saying as they came inside, Joey stammering a greeting to Donner. He'd never had to consider that it was rather difficult to talk when there was such a big grin on his face.

Blitzen said that she only wanted them all to hang out and have drinks, to chill together, but, well...she had already made her intentions there quite clear. And Donner was sweet, the hint of beer on her breath betraying the fact that she must have had a little more than the spiked eggnog before coming there.

"I haven't been with a nice buck in a while," she breathed, sitting beside Joey on the sofa, their drinks on the coffee table, half-drunk, but heat curled between them all the same. "I don't suppose...hm..."

She blushed, her eyelashes thick and curly, though Joey would have lost himself in the blue pools of her eyes for hours on end if he had had the chance to.

"Hm?" He tried to be bold, gently stroking her face and smiling when the reindeer leaned into it, a smile tugging at her lips. "What is it?"

Blitzen chuffed lightly, but Donner had things in hand, even if she was a little more on the shy side. Not everyone on the reindeer team, after all, had to be the same.

"I want you to take me," she breathed. "Please?"

That was something that Joey was more than willing to do, starting the mood with a kiss. He'd wanted to kiss Blitzen before but that had been a flying visit, so to speak, so he relished in the soft feel of her lips on his, even as she slid into his lap. With the reindeer wearing a skirt, he was easily enough able to unfasten it at her waist with Blitzen watching on, smirking all the while, revealing her skimpy underwear. It was unsure whether it was skimpy due to its size or simply the musculature of her full, gorgeous buttocks.

"Mmmm..."

Her legs spread to either side of him and he pulled at her underwear, tugging it to the side, even as the tell-tale cut of it ripping bore through the air. Oh well. He'd surely find something else of her to wear, taller and bigger than him, though that was not something that Joey minded at all. Not as she freed his swelling erection from his trousers, his balls getting some freedom that time too, rubbing him with the palm of her hand, fingers wrapped around, just to get him even more in the mood.

He let her sink onto his cock as her breasts pushed into his face, Joey groaning and helping her make short work of her top and bra too. They were better off nude, the shreds of her panties clinging to her hip, Blitzen getting involved too to get him out of his shirt, hands working quickly to reveal his bare chest, even if his trousers might have to wait for a moment. Joey grunted throatily, thrusting up into the delectable tightness of Donner's pussy, relishing in the tight grip, how it felt like she had already been slick and ready for him, regardless of them only turning up at his doorstep only a short while ago.

"Oh... Donner..."

He breathed out softly, letting it all wash over him, though Joey had not before been aware of just how much he had needed it all. They did something to him that no one else, who was not a reindeer, apparently, could do, Blitzen watching on as her friend rode him on the sofa. Candlelight flickered around the room, giving it all a strangely romantic aura, though it only served to add to the glowing, cosy vibe of the living area of his home. He could almost have set it up perfectly for them, losing himself in the moment as he humped up, spearing her pussy full of his thick cock, fully swollen.

"Ah..." Donner's head fell back, rocking on him. "You know...mmmph... I always...wanted to try...mmm...anal..."

The last word was whispered and Joey grinned, his hand playing across her pussy, rubbing her clit, teasing out her arousal to another level. He guided her up and down on his cock, kneeling on the sofa with her legs on either side of him, though the reindeer needed no such guidance to take what she wanted.

"Mmmph... Why don't you give it a go then?" Joey suggested, heart hammering, cock twitching with pulses of arousal shooting to all the right places in his body. "Go on... Take it at your own pace..."

It was her first time taking anyone up her backdoor entrance, but that didn't matter, as long as it was what they both wanted, opening the door to experimentation and play. Maybe it was going to be a much longer night than Joey could have anticipated, though he was more than willing to take them both for a ride, glad indeed that they had come into his home.

Gently, he guided Donner up so that he could press the head of his cock to her tail hole instead of her pussy, already slick and gleaming with a mixture of his pre-cum but mostly her arousal. From there, she took her time, easing down onto him with a throaty whimper, all while Blitzen guided Joey to lie down on the sofa lengthways. She would not be left out for long, after all, not as Donner took her first anal experience with panting, heaving breaths, though she took the time to strip herself completely and remove Joey's bottom clothing too, leaving them all naked and the man's skin bare.

"You wouldn't leave me out now, would you?" She grinned, easing up onto the sofa with him and kneeling over his head. "My bestie needs you first, but I could use a warm-up, hon..."

He eagerly nuzzled into the insides of her thighs, her pussy looming above him, though it was all Joey could do not to reach for it, panting heavily, his breath hot with desire. He moaned, waiting for her to lower her sweet sex to his lips, only then brushing her folds with the tip of his tongue. She was different to any woman and he sought to please as if that was the only thing in mind, the only thing that he could ever have been thinking about right then and there, grunting faintly, his head swimming with illicit desire.

But he could have it, whether it was illicit or not, the reindeer riding his cock while Blitzen ground down against his face, giving him the treat of eating out her pussy. There was no doubt over the fact that he would soon be fucking her too, though he took his time, letting every heated moment sink into him, warming him to his bones.

There had been nothing quite like sex with Blitzen, but Donner and Blitzen together even managed to surpass that as he grunted excitedly into her pussy and thrust up, a foot scrabbling for purchase against the arm of the sofa closest to his feet. He had to try, had to grind, need rising within him so thick and so fast that he barely thought he would be able to contain it.

And yet he wanted to, all to give Donner the first anal ride of her life, though she seemed to have adjusted very well to his size, even rammed up within her pucker. She was in control of the pace and could slow or stop at any time, though the reindeer doe kept thrusting and grinding, riding him harder and faster.

"Oh... Oh..." His fingers brushed the fat nub of her clit, bearing down as he rubbed experimentally over it, testing the pressure that she liked. "Ohhhhh!"

Donner's climax was not to be held back as ecstasy rippled through her, her arse tightening around him as her pussy dripped and drooled onto his crotch. The additional lubrication there was not needed, but would surely be used later, his head spinning as he tried to focus, letting Donner recover. She still rocked her hips lightly, keeping him inside her, though he had to focus on Blitzen's pussy, the squeeze of her muscular legs keeping him in place, all where he wanted to be.

They were gorgeous, so very beautiful in their grunting, groaning state of being, as if nothing would topple them from the lofty perch of being Satna's reindeer. He'd have to ask them about their job at another time, when they weren't fucking, Blitzen working to get his lips onto her clit even more than before. She wanted him, that throbbing high and peak of orgasm, yet it could only come if they were all into it, bodies humping and grinding, rocking together.

He felt her tense, right at the moment that he was about to explode too, Donner, once again, riding his cock as it plunged into her backdoor entrance. And it was then that he and Blitzen exploded into climax together, almost as if they had planned it. Waves of ecstasy rocked them both as he moaned into her sex, lapping up the dripping nectar of her pussy, running his tongue around her clit, again and again, just to keep her going, to let her ride out every second of her orgasm as was her right. His was coming, one way or the other, exploding up under her tail, filling Donner's rump with his cream.

Yet the night was far from over and that kinky first round was just that: the first round. It would come, one way, or the other, showing them new things that they could explore and enjoy, all while he brought Donner a little more out of her shell.

Well, he could try, his cock throbbing, drooling still as he emptied every drop of cum that he had to give into her rump. Joey grinned.

Either way, they were all going to have a lot of fun!

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareabout 1 year agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Helping Out Blitzen Joey helps out Blitzen as the reindeer "repays" the favour.in NonHuman
Bred by Her Cousin Curiosity goes too far when she mounts her cousin...in NonHuman
Bred While Her Husband's Away A gryphon hybrid is bred while her husband is away...in Fetish
Acceptance A transgender vixen finds romance in a frontier town...in NonHuman
The Cybernetic Breeder Pt. 01 A man fucks a monster-woman to breed an army...in NonHuman
More Stories