Helping Out Friends

Story Info
Chloe has fun with her best friends.
2.8k words
4.6
32.2k
58

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story uses nonsense pseudo-healthcare as a thinly veiled plot device. Don't get your medical advice from sex stories, folks.

------

Chloe gave her friends Lara and Sarah a hug. As the only queer kids in their class, the three had ended up becoming close friends. Chloe was a cis lesbian, while Lara and Sarah were both trans.

Chloe was a small, skinny girl, with what could generously be called A-cup boobs. Given that she was 18 and still had hardly any breasts, she glumly suspected that they were all she was getting. Her short hair was brown, her boring eyes were brown. She felt very plain next to her two friends who were quite honestly unfairly beautiful.

Sarah the girliest of the three, with fantastic natural red hair and freckled skin that made Chloe weak in the knees. Her proportions were perfect, with lovely C-cup breasts. Her eyes were a gentle green colour, and her make-up was always impeccable.

Lara had a more androgynous, ethereal vibe to her. She was taller and had a perfect jawline due to starting hormones slightly later. Lara's hair was often changing colour, but was currently a light pink, playing nicely with her incredible blue eyes. Seriously, Chloe had never seen eyes quite like Lara's, deep and inviting and able to capture your attention from across a room. She never wore makeup, yet always looked like a model anyway because why not.

Chloe had had more than a few fantasies about her best friends. She knew it was wrong to lust after them, but she couldn't help it. She tried very hard not to let it affect her friendship with them though.

With both her best friends being trans, Chloe had recently been trying to learn more about what that meant for a person. Last night Chloe had decided to look into healthcare for people with male genitals. It frustrated her that she hadn't learnt anything about it in sex ed, and she was determined to fix that.

What she'd discovered was an online article about 'blue balls'. According to the article, people with testicals could experience physical pain when they were aroused, if they couldn't relieve themselves! Apparently, if a person was constantly in that state it could even lead to more serious health concerns.

"Hey, you two, I was reading an article online last night. Do you two know what 'blue balls' is?" Chloe asked her friends.

Lara and Sarah glanced at each other, blushing. Lara nodded. "Yeah. I get it all the time, it's painful. You didn't know about it, Chloe?"

Chloe shook her head. "No. I wasn't even sure if it was real, I thought you both would've mentioned it if you were in pain. I'm sad to hear that you've been hurting and I didn't realise."

"I guess there's not much you can do about it when in school." Sarah said shyly. "Just live with it."

Cloe frowned, feeling distressed for her friends. "That's no good, you can't just ignore your health like that! If you're hurting, you should do what you can to fix it."

Lara grimaced. "What else can we do? Maybe the boys can just wank themselves and be done with it, but for me and Sarah, what if we don't finish in time? We can't just walk around with erections, we're in skirts!"

Chloe fidgeted, and without thinking said. "Well... What if I helped you, instead?" She asked.

Lara raised an eyebrow skeptically. "What could you do to help? Unless you're planning to like, suck us off or something, we just have to live with it."

Chloe flushed hot. "I... I could do that." She said defiantly.

Sarah and Lara both gaped at her.

"Wha- S-Seriously? You'd do that?" Lara asked quietly.

Chloe nodded, digging herself deeper into the hole. "Of course. You're my friends, I'd do anything to help you. And besides, we're all girls, so it's not like it's too weird."

Everyone was blushing bright red in the face.

"You'd really suck us off just to help us, Chloe?" Sarah asked shyly, fidgeting with her skirt.

Chloe gave her a determined nod. "Yes. I'll even do it now, if you like. It's really not a big deal."

Sarah hesitated for a moment, before suddenly grabbing both Chloe and Lara's hands, pulling them in the direction of the girl's bathroom.

When they walked in, the three of them crowded into one of the stalls. Lara and Sarah both turned to face Chloe.

Chloe hadn't expected them to immediately call her bluf- umm, take her up on the offer. Her friends must be in serious pain, if they were this desperate for relief. Both were staring at her intently.

Chloe felt her nerves threaten to overtake her, but she'd promised she would do this, and she couldn't to back out now. If her friends were in pain and needed her help, then she'd help them.

"A-Are you really sure about this, Chloe?" Sarah whispered. Chloe nodded, trying to seem casual about it.

Without prompting, she got onto her knees. In front of her, very close to her face, were her the rock-hard penises of her best friends. She could see both of them outlined behind the school skirt.

It was fine. She would just pleasure them, and then it would be done. No big deal.

Lara was the first to lift up her skirt, her hands shaking. Poking out from the top of some cute panties, was the first cock Chloe had ever seen. It was larger than she'd expected. Mesmerised, Chloe lowered Lara's panties, taking the warm penis gently into her hand. A pink tip was mostly hidden by foreskin, only the top of it peeking out at her. It glistened with moisture.

Chloe stroked it a few times, and heard Lara make a cute whimpering noise. The sound was the most erotic thing Chloe had ever heard.

Licking her lips, Chloe slowly took the head of Lara's penis into her mouth. It was warm, and had a sort of sweet, salty taste she wasn't quite expecting. Some sort of viscous liquid was leaking out of the tip. Precum, she remembered from her research.

She bobbed up and down on it experimentally. Lara moaned, resting her hand on Chloe's head.

Chloe kept bobbing, experimenting a little with pressure and speed. She listened to the moaning, trying to work out what it was Lara liked best. She wanted to do a good job to help her friend, after all.

When she tried gently using her teeth, Lara immediately winced, her hand gripping Chloe's hair. "Careful, no teeth please. It hurts." She said. Chloe nodded in response, making sure to take that lesson on board.

At the sound of her best friend's moaning, Chloe felt very pleased at the good job she was doing. She was really glad to be able to help her like this.

Steadily increasing the speed of her bobbing, she heard Lara give a cute whine sound, as the hand on her head suddenly pushed her down. Chloe's eyes widened as her mouth filled with a hot, salty liquid. It was much thicker than the precum, and there was more than she was expecting.

Waiting patiently for Lara's orgasm to pass, Chloe just gave her a few more gentle suckles. When Lara was done, she let the penis plop out of her mouth, as she experimentally swilled the sperm in her mouth.

It wasn't the taste she was expecting, but she decided she quite liked it anyway. She swallowed it, though it was a bit difficult since the thick cum seemed to stick to the back of her throat.

She carefully cleaned the softening cock with her tongue, making sure there was no leftover sperm on it. It was important to be hygienic, after all. She ran her tongue along the inside of the foreskin, getting the bits she'd missed. Finally, she gave the penis a little kiss, and pulled Lara's panties up once more, tucking her penis away.

Lara looked tired, but pleased. Sarah, meanwhile, was giving Chloe a look of complete desire, her anticipation apparent. Having already pulled down her own panties, her cock was sticking straight out, ready.

Chloe had her hand resting on the base of Sarah's cock, and very gently weighed her balls. They were heavy and full. Poor Sarah must be suffering, Chloe thought to herself.

She started on Sarah's blowjob. After her practice on Lara, she had a slightly better idea of the sorts of things that felt good, and focused on pleasuring the tip of Sarah's penis.

Using her tongue, she made sure to keeping licking and suckling around the tip inside her mouth. It was different from what she'd done with Lara, but Sarah seemed to be enjoying it.

Sarah made the most adorable sounds of pleasure. Occasionally her hips accidentally bucked, shoving her cock deep into Chloe's mouth. She had to be careful not to choke, when that happened, but she figured it was probably a good sign that she was doing well.

Sarah did not last as long as Lara. She was obviously already heavily aroused when Chloe had started, so it didn't take long until Chloe felt cum pouring into her mouth again. There was a lot of it, Sarah's balls had obviously been very full.

Chloe had to keep gulping down the cum, trying not to let too much of it spill out of her lips. She mostly succeeded, swallowing down the thick sperm, though a little still escaped.

Like before, she made sure carefully lick and clean Sarah's cock, before giving her friend a little kiss on the tip and putting it away. Finally she licked her lips clean, making sure to get any bits of cum that had spilt from her mouth.

Chloe got up from her kneeling on the floor.

"How was that?" Chloe asked them shyly. Lara and Sarah beamed at her, both glomping her into a cuddle. Chloe felt really happy that her friends had obviously enjoyed themselves so much.

"A-Any time you feel like you need another one, just ask me, okay? I'm always available to help my best friends." Chloe promised them.

"Are you sure, Chloe? Sometimes I feel a need multiple times a day, I don't want you to be overwhelmed." Sarah said worriedly.

Chloe shook her head. "That's okay, I said I'd help and I will. You're my best friends, I'd do anything for you two, a few blowjobs each day is nothing if it'll keep you healthy. The fact that you seem to enjoy them so much is just a bonus." She said happily.

"Thanks Chloe. If it's really okay, we can come round tonight?" Lara asked her, giving Chloe a kiss on the cheek.

Still filled with endorphins, Chloe nodded vigorously. "That's fine. Seriously, whenever you want, don't hold back. To be honest, I also found it fun." She admitted sheepishly.

With that, the three sneaked out of the girl's bathroom and got ready for class.

------

That evening, the three of them went to Chloe's house like normal. Since her parents were rarely home, her house gave the three of them the space to relax.

A part of Chloe still could not believe that she'd promised to give her friends oral sex whenever they wanted. And she'd followed through, sucking them both off! Did that make her a slut? If she was just helping her best friends, that was fine right? Especially since it was for the sake of their health.

Well, she couldn't back out now. She'd already agreed, and she didn't want to disappoint them.

The three of them made their way to Chloe's room, where they relaxed on her bed.

"Hey, w-would you be okay to suck me now, Chloe?" Sarah asked her.

Chloe hid her nerves, and nodded, pretending like it was no big deal. "Of course. I said I would."

Sarah excitedly pulled her panties off, her penis already rock hard.

Chloe was curious at how different both her friend's penises were. Lara's was curved, and had a tight foreskin that didn't fully cover her penis when erect. But Sarah's penis was thicker and straighter. When Chloe pulled Sarah's foreskin back, it slid easily, revealing the beautiful red crown of her cock.

Not wanting her friend to suffer, Chloe quickly let Sarah's penis enter her mouth, and began sucking on it. She was still experimenting with what the girls each liked, but Sarah seemed to be especially sensitive right at the tip of her penis, under the crown.

"S-So L-Lara, ahh god, y-you mentioned you saw a beautiful dress in V-Vogue, earlier?" Sarah said, suddenly starting a conversation.

Chloe's eyes went wide, and for some reason her pussy was suddenly aching. Was Sarah seriously going to just keep chatting while receiving a blowjob?

The idea of her friends casually chatting while she pleasured them seemed to shoot straight to her core. Chloe squirmed, but didn't stop sucking. If anything, she redoubled her efforts.

Lara didn't seem to respond to Sarah though. Chloe... wanted her to. She wanted them to chat like normal friends, while they used her. Why wasn't Lara responding? Maybe... was she too distracted by her blue balls? She must be pretty aroused right now, after all. It must hurt.

Chloe... she had an idea, but... would Lara really agree to it?

Slowing down, she left Sarah's cock for a moment. "L-Lara, i-if you're in pain and can't wait, y-you can use my p-pussy if you like. But I also wanted to hear a-about the dress, so tell us about it while you use me..." Chloe said, before she could second-guess herself.

Oh god, had she really just casually offered her virginity to her best friend???

Lara gaped at her. "Chloe... are you sure? Really sure?" She asked faintly.

Chloe nodded, no longer thinking with her brain.

"Sure. I-I said I'd help you if you're i-in need, no worries." She said.

Lara nodded. Chloe went back to sucking Sarah, spreading her knees for Lara's access.

She felt Lara pull down her panties.

"Yeah, t-the dress. It, umm. It was this incredible silk thing, like a transparent tartan..." Lara started chatting as well.

Chloe struggled to focus on what she was saying, however, as Lara's cock suddenly thrust into her pussy. Chloe squealed around Sarah's cock, but she was determined to keep on sucking.

Chloe just lost her virginity. She lost her virginity while being casually used by her best friends, as they chatted about dresses. The... the idea of it was incredible, being casually used like that was electricity, and lit her body and mind alight.

Barely moments into her first fucking, Chloe felt the most incredible orgasm ever overtake her. Her body shook, as it wracked her over and over again, exhausting her in its intensity. Lara just kept fucking her and chatting to Sarah, not even pausing.

Both of them carried on their conversation until Sarah went quiet. Suddenly, a load of cum shot into Chloe's mouth. As soon as she was done, Sarah started talking again.

Chloe swallowed the cum, another orgasm already rapidly approaching. She shakily started her process of cleaning Sarah's cock, making sure her friend had no sperm left on it.

Her breathe came in gasps, and just as she gave Sarah's cock a kiss, yet another incredible orgasm shot through her. Chloe couldn't help but scream in pleasure, as her exhausted body started shaking again.

She felt Lara release inside her, filling her pussy with cum.

Chloe dropped limply, feeling completely spent, as the occasional aftershock went through her. She suddenly realised she was sobbing, feeling completely overwhelmed.

"C-Chloe? Are you okay?" Lara asked her softly.

Chloe nodded, still sobbing. Lara and Sarah both maneouvered her in between them for a cuddle. Chloe felt absolutely incredible in that moment, surrounded by the people she loved most in the world, her closest friends.

It took time for her to come down from that high.

"S-Sorry," she said, once she had finally managed to calm down. "That was... umm, kind of incredible."

She suddenly heard a sob, and turned to see Lara had started crying as well. Chloe felt a bit bewildered.

"I t-thought... I thought maybe I'd hurt you, or you regretted it or something. I was scared you'd hate me." Lara said, now the one crying. Chloe gave her friend a strong hug.

"Never. I asked you to, and I loved it. I would never hate you, Lara, you two are my best friends. Honestly, I want... I really want to keep doing this. If you ever need relief, my body is always available, okay?"

"Both of us?" Sarah quietly asked, feeling a little left out.

"Both of you." Chloe affirmed, pulling Sarah's arm over her and into the hug.

All three were feeling pretty tender in that moment, it seemed, but it didn't matter. Chloe knew their friendship was strong.